Halloween Hooker - Cover

Halloween Hooker

by Joetash

Copyright© 2024 by Joetash

Erotica Sex Story: Wife Wore A Sexy Backless Retro French Hooker Outfit To A Halloween Party And Gave Multiple Blow Jobs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution   .

My wife and I were recently married and moved to a new city just after Labor Day. We heard about a Halloween party being held at a large house on an acreage and thought this might be a fun way to meet new people. European costumes were the party’s theme so what the hell, we bought a couple of tickets. Ten days to the party we hadn’t decided on outfits yet, and walking home from work I passed a vintage dress shop. I went in and there was a backless, black and white, striped dress. I thought it looked like something a retro French Hooker might wear and I knew she would look incredible in it. I went closer and it was a size four – perfect. I took it home showed my wife and she said, OMG, I love it! Then added, I’ve had my eye on a pair of Louboutins but couldn’t justify the price, but they will go great with this dress so now I’ll buy them.

Halloween came, we dressed and yes, she looked sexy as hell. Backless meant braless and you could see her breasts poking through the thin material. She has a bit of an exhibitionist streak, especially after a couple of drinks, and I knew tonight she would be flaunting and flirting. Her new heels really completed the “Hooker” outfit and she coquettishly said, These will be my new F**k ME Heels! We drove to the party and as we got out of the car she teasingly pulled up her dress showing me the top of her stockings and a bit of her panties and in a sexy French accent said, How much are you going to pay for this tonight? I immediately thought Red Alert; I’ll have to make sure and keep her close this evening.

32388-halloweenhooker.jpg

Pics of her before we left the house and getting out of the car going to the party

The party was starting to get busy; we went over to the outside bar an ordered a couple of drinks. She was getting quite a few stares and was enjoying the attention. After another drink she got in to character and started acting the French Hooker Role. More and more arrived, about 100 people. The band started playing and we got separated. I looked at her and she was talking to several guys crowding around her. One put his arm around her and pulled her close, she resisted a little but not as much as I would have liked. I got distracted when a very attractive French Milk Maid came over and started chatting me up (what is it about French dress-up outfits)? After a couple of minutes I turned around and my “French Hooker Wife” and the guys were gone. I thought I’d better do a “Recon” but I needed another drink first. I lined up at the bar and overheard two guys in front of me talking – A Napoleon and a Dracula. Dracula said, Did you see that Hottie in the backless dress and stilettos? Napoleon said, I’m pretty sure everyone saw her, Why, Whatsup? Well, she’s upstairs giving Blowjobs for 100 bucks. They looked at each other and said, Let’s go!

I got my drink, a double, said to myself, OK take a deep breath and calm down; there are quite a few good-looking women at the party all provocatively dressed, several with low backed dresses so I thought it probably wouldn’t be her. I gulped my drink, went upstairs and there she was; My Darlin’ Bride of eight months, on her knees, blowing Robin Hood. Dracula and Napoleon in line, their dicks in one hand and cash in their other one. I didn’t know what to do – would have been totally different if she was being forced, but no one had a gun to her head, she was doing this 100% voluntarily. So, I did the only thing I could do; I got in line behind Napoleon. When it was my turn, I lifted her up gently and said, Hey babe, time to go. Between the martinis and the stilettos, she was pretty unsteady on her feet. We drove home in silence; she fell asleep as soon as she sat on the bed. I took her heels off and put her to bed still wearing “THE” dress.

I wasn’t ready for sleep – had to decompress and process the evening; it didn’t help that I looked in her purse and found $800 and realized she must have blown five other guys before Robin Hood, Dracula and Napoleon. Then I had a heart-wrenching thought; Had she planned this all along? $800 would probably cover the cost of her new Louboutins!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.