Stuart Helped a Distressed Young Woman - Cover

Stuart Helped a Distressed Young Woman

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2024 by Curbstonesetter

Erotica Sex Story: Description: He helped her out of a difficult situation and she returned his kindness much more than he ever expected. She also returned some additional kindness to him that he hadn’t anticipated at the outset of their relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   .

Author’s Note: This story is a complete work of fiction from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.

Author’s Note: This story was inspired by a similar event that happened to the author. The original event didn’t go beyond helping a person with a few dollars, and neither party has ever seen the other since. Everything beyond that point is a complete figment of the author’s imagination and is total fiction.


One Monday evening, it was the end of my work day and I had just left work for the day. I was headed for my home as usual and I looked at my gas gauge. I saw that it was getting down near a quarter of a tank.

Rather than going directly home to my apartment like I usually did I drove to the filling station where I usually buy the gasoline for my SUV to fill up. I really don’t like to let my gas tank go much lower than a quarter since I never know when I’ll have to go somewhere and won’t have the time to fill the tank with gasoline.

I pulled into the filling station and chose a vacant gas pump. I put my credit card into the gas pump machine and I saw an attractive well-dressed elegant looking young black woman stop to talk to the guy at the gas pump across from me.

Well, I said she was black but, she really wasn’t. She had a light brown complexion very much like that of a light café mocha complexion. It would be easy to think that she just had a really good and even, over all suntan and it really added to her attractiveness.

Not really wanting to eavesdrop on their conversation I just tended to what I was doing and I started pumping gasoline into the tank of my SUV. Before I could get my tank filled to half full the “black” lady approached me.

She started out asking me, “Hey mister I had started filling my gas tank and the station operator came out and told me to stop. He said I had to pay for my gas beforehand with cash or with a credit card at the machine on the pump or inside the office.”

Not saying anything I just kind of nodded my head in agreement about payment beforehand and listened to what else she had to say. That requirement of the station is clearly marked on the gas pump. She continued, “I walked into the office and pulled a $100.00 bill out of my wallet but, he said he wouldn’t take anything larger than a $20.00 bill.”

“He said I had already pumped over $4.00 worth of gas and he wouldn’t let me leave the station until I paid for the gas I had already put into my tank.” Then she told me, “Mister, I’ll give you a $100.00 bill if you’ll pay for my gas.” She pulled out her wallet and showed me that she had a whole wad of $100.00 bills in her wallet. I had never seen anyone show me a wad of large bills like that before.

I thought, ‘It sure isn’t very safe for a young woman alone like she was, to be carrying a wad of $100.00 bills around like that. And it was worse showing it to me or to other complete strangers especially strange men. She could wake up dead doing something like that or maybe even worse.’

I knew there were a whole lot of unsavory characters who would just like to take that money from her and take advantage of her. I didn’t say anything to her but, I’m sure she could see my concern by the expression I had on my face and in my eyes.

I looked at her and she had a look of desperation on her face. I thought, ‘Man, I’ve kind of been in desperate situations in the past like she was and she really needed some help from someone.

Besides, she was pretty damn good looking and she had a great figure, too. She not only had that pretty light brown complexion, she had dark eyes and a very pretty face. In those eyes she just had a look in them pleading for someone to help her.

I thought, Stuart, ‘If all she owes is $4.00, give her a $5.00 or a $10.00 bill and help her out.’ I remembered that all I had in my pocket was a couple of $20.00 bills. So I said, “Lady, stand right there until I finish pumping my gas and I’ll see what I can do to help you.” The expression on her face turned from one of desperation to one of relief that someone was finally willing to help her.

When my tank was full, I put everything up and started for the office and told her to come on along with me. When we got into the office I asked the station attendant, “How much does this lady owe for her gas?”

He told me, “She owes the station $4.20, sir.”

I pulled one of the $20.00 bills out of my pocket and handed it to him. “That’ll pay for what she owes you and she can put the remainder of $10.00 in gas in her gas tank. Give her a receipt for the $10.00 and I want my $10.00 change back.” He opened up the cash register and gave me the $10.00 change and gave her the receipt for the gas.

I gave her the $10.00 change that I had gotten back and said, “Here, you may need this before you get home. I turned and started to go back to my SUV and head on home to my apartment. She took the $10.00 and her receipt and then hurried out of the office after me. I thought, ‘I helped her now what more could she want from me.’

She said, “Hey, Mister, wait a minute, please. Thank you for helping me. I really didn’t know what I was going to do to get home because it’s too far to walk. I just cashed my check and I have plenty of money to pay for my gas, pay for my rent and to go out to supper, too.”

I turned to her, looked directly in her dark pretty eyes and said, Well, Miss, let me give you two pieces of advice. First: Don’t ever go showing a lot of money like that especially hundred dollar bills around to people you don’t know especially strange men.

And Second: When you go to the bank and cash your check, ask them to only give you bills no larger than $20.00. If they ask you why, just tell them that some places don’t want to accept more than a $20.00 bill.

You need to tell that to the bank teller when you cash your check, you don’t want anything larger than a $20.00 bill. Also, you need to have your paycheck deposited directly into your savings or checking account if you can arrange that.

Or deposit most of it with a small amount back in $20.00 bills and not any more money than you can afford to lose. Then you need to get a credit card to pay for things like gasoline.”

“Ok, Mister, that sounds like good advice. My company doesn’t have direct deposit and that’s why I have to go to the bank to cash my check. My name is, Sierra, by the way. Let me thank you again for what you have done for me. Let me give you this money for what you have done for me today.” as she tried to hand me one of her $100.00 bills again.

I refused to take her money and I said, “You have a very pretty name, Sierra, but, I don’t want your money. I have been in a similar situation that you were in this evening and it ain’t any fun.

My name is Stuart, Sierra. You keep your money. I don’t need it. Your thanks are enough for me. I could see the desperation on your face and in your eyes and seeing you with a smile on your face is worth everything I did to help you this evening.”

“Well, let me take you out and buy your supper for you or if you want me to I’ll cook supper for you tonight. I’m a pretty good cook, Stuart.”

“Your husband and kids are probably waiting on you to get home to cook for them, aren’t they, Sierra?”

“I’m not married and I don’t have any kids and cooking just for myself is a real drag. I end up eating left overs for a couple of days and if I keep eating like that I’m going to weigh 300 pounds by the end of the year.

Plus having someone to share my cooking with will be a real treat for me especially if it’s someone I feel is such a good friend to me. Who better to share my cooking with than the person who helped me out of a real bind this evening?”

“I was just going to go home and fix supper for myself and I’m tired of eating out. I’m really tired of eating my own cooking like you are. Your offer to cook for us this evening is pretty enticing, Sierra.

Are you really certain that it won’t be a burden on you to cook supper for us?” I thought her name reminded me of the mountains and glancing down at her cute titties, they reminded me of the mountains, too. However, they looked like they were small mountains anyway. The Grand Tetons in Wyoming quickly came to mind.

“No, no. You won’t be a burden to cook for at all, Stuart, and if you’ll wait until I finish pumping my gas, you can follow me home to where I live.”

I pulled my SUV up to the side clearing the gas pump for other people to use. A few minutes later she pulled up in front of me and I followed her to her home. She didn’t live all that far from me, only about two or three miles but, I was pleasantly surprised. She pulled into a very nice gated community and she lived in a nice upscale townhouse.

Sierra pulled up into a parking space in front of her townhouse and pointed toward a parking place right beside hers for me to park in. I thought, ‘Holy shit, Stuart, this chick is one highfalutin lady. But, she doesn’t look or act like she is all that highfalutin. She just acts like any other normal non-snooty, down to earth lady or house wife.’

We both got out of our cars and she led me into her townhouse home. When we got inside her house, it was immaculate and was very elegantly furnished. I really wasn’t surprised at how immaculate and very elegantly furnished her home was by seeing how elegantly she was dressed. Sierra saw me looking around and I asked her, “Do you live here alone, Sierra?”

“Yeah, I do, Stuart. I haven’t been here but, for just a couple of years and I’m still kind of getting used to living here.”

“Well, what about your parents do they live somewhere around here close to you?”

“No, my parents were both killed in a plane crash a few years ago and the only relative I have is my older Brother who helped me find this townhouse. And he helped me move in, too. We have always been pretty close to one another and we would do almost anything to help each other, too. I love him and he is the only family I have left, Stuart.”

I could see her eyes begin to turn a little bit watery and red when she talked about her parents and I didn’t pursue the point any further.” Does your Brother live around here somewhere close to you?”

“No, he’s a Captain in the US Air Force and he’s just been deployed and he is flying an F-15 over a combat zone in the Middle East. I tell him I worry about him all the time with him flying over a combat zone.

If I lose him I’m all alone in the world as I won’t have any family left alive, Stuart. Then he tells me, don’t worry, Sierra. The F-15’s are faster and more capable than any other aircraft flying there in that theater and elsewhere, too.”

“Then when I asked him about missiles he tells me the F-15 can defeat most missiles they can shoot at us. He keeps telling me it’s the greatest combat aircraft ever built. It has a whole lot more capabilities than what they tell everybody.

But, he couldn’t tell me what all those capabilities are since they’re classified. He said if he divulged classified information to me he could end up in front of a courts martial and he probably would land in federal prison like Leavenworth.

He’s the only family I have left, Stuart, I love him very much and I know he loves me just as much especially since our Mom and Dad have been gone. I want to see him come back home alive and well and in one piece. Come on, Stuart. Let’s go wash the gasoline smell off of our hands and then we’ll go into the kitchen. You can help me make supper for us.”

I could see the concern in her eyes and on her face talking about her Brother. I guess if I had a close relative like she does in a combat zone I would be very concerned about them, too. I just let the subject drop since I didn’t want to aggravate her concern for her Brother. She’d had enough aggravation today at the filling station this evening.

After washing our hands, we went back into the kitchen and she got busy fixing supper for us. She told me to get the flower print place mats out of the drawer and set the table with plates from her cabinet. Then she told me to get the silverware out of the drawer for the table, too.

After that, she asked if I liked wine with my meal when I said yes I do. She told me, “There’s a bottle of wine in the fridge you can get out and there are wine glasses in the cabinet you can get out, too.

Then you can pour a glass of wine for each of us to go with our meal. You said you were going to go home and fix supper for yourself. Is your wife out of town or something, Stuart?”

“No, I’m not married, Sierra. My wife and I were divorced a couple of years ago and I have been cooking for myself or going out to eat ever since. That’s why I said your offer to fix supper for us was very enticing.

Eating someone else’s home cooking is such a really nice treat for me that I just couldn’t pass it up this evening. Thank you for inviting me into your beautiful home to cook for me, Sierra. You really didn’t have to do this and I really appreciate your cooking for us this evening.”

“Stuart, on the top shelf of the end cabinet there are a couple of candle holders and there are a couple of candles laying beside them. Would you get them out and put the candles in them. We’ll have a candle light dinner.

This meal deserves to be a candle light dinner for the nice handsome gentleman who helped me out this evening.” I did as she directed and she gave me a match to light them with. “My brother and I often eat by candle light and we really love it.”

By the time I got the candle holders and the candles out and lit them she put supper on the table for us and directed us to sit down to eat. When she said she was a good cook she sure made a believer out of me about that. As good a cook as she is I’m absolutely amazed she doesn’t have a dozen guys here helping her especially as pretty as she is.

I don’t know when she did it but, while I was not watching she had put a pie in the oven to bake. By the time we were finished eating our meal the timer sounded and she got the pie out of the oven to cut each one of us a generous piece of the pie.

It was a cherry pie and that is my favorite. It really looked delicious and it certainly was. “Again, Stuart, I’m glad you came over here to eat with me tonight. I love cherry pie and it is always so much better to have someone here to share it with.”

After our meal I helped her clean up her kitchen and she asked me to pour us another glass of wine. We took our wine glasses into the living room and she motioned for us to sit on the love seat. On sitting down, I asked her, “Sierra if you just got paid you are working somewhere. Where are you working, Sierra?”

“I’m working for a medium size merchandizing company located on the beltway. It’s about five miles from here and I’m Supervisor of HR there, Stuart. My company has just consolidated the offices and warehouse in a brand new building there on that site. The company just bought the land and built the offices and warehouse not very long ago and I just love it there. What work do you do, Stuart?”

“I’m the Engineering Director for an Engineering Consulting firm located on the beltway but it’s a little further on past where you work. Our offices are relatively new, also. We used to have our offices downtown and it sure was a pain in the neck driving back and forth downtown during rush hour to work down there. I wouldn’t go back to working downtown again because of the hassle of the rush hour drive.”

“Yeah, our offices used to be located downtown and our old warehouse was located in a different area of town. I was thinking about finding another job if I’d had to continue driving down there each day.

Then when upper management told us they were building a new building for our offices and our warehouse I stayed on and now I’m really glad I did. It’s a whole lot shorter drive and I really don’t have to put up with the traffic I used to have to contend with.”

We continued to chat over our wine and when I finished my glass of wine I told Sierra, “It’s getting late and I need to be heading on home, Sierra. Thank you for fixing supper for us. It was a great meal and you’re not just a good cook, you’re a really great cook, Sierra.”

As I was getting up she finished her wine and asked me, “Why don’t you stop by here tomorrow evening after you get home from work and I’ll fix supper for us again here then, Stuart?”

“Sierra, I can’t be making you fix supper for me every night.”

“Stuart, I enjoy cooking and I really enjoyed cooking for you tonight since I knew you would like a home cooked meal. Besides, I don’t have to eat a lot of left overs when I cook for more than one person.

So if you won’t come back tomorrow evening how about coming back this weekend. Friday or Saturday evening would be a good night for me. And I’d love to have you come over this weekend if you want to eat a home cooked meal.”

“I’ll give you a call but, I’ll need your phone number to call you, Sierra.” I dug into my billfold and got one of my business cards and wrote my personal phone number and home address on it and handed it to her.

Sierra went and got her purse, got one of her business cards out and she wrote her personal phone number on it and handed it to me. As she handed me her card she put her arms around me and kissed my cheek. After she kissed me she said, “Thank you for all that you did for me this evening, Stuart. I don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t helped me this evening.”

I took her into my arms wrapping them around her and kissed her cheek and told her, Good night, Sierra. Thank you for the wonderful supper you cooked for us tonight.” Then I turned and left her home for my own home.

On my way home I got to thinking, ‘This girl is a good cook and she is really lonely for intimate male companionship. I wouldn’t have any problem providing her that intimate companionship. Just how the hell can I not take her up on her invitation to come over to her house to have supper with her come this weekend?’

In addition, I continued to think, ‘And God, I really loved having my arms around a trim sexy young woman like that.’ Thursday afternoon I called her and asked, “Sierra, does your invitation for supper tomorrow night still stand?”

“Sure, it does, Stuart. Do you want to come over about six or seven o’clock Friday evening?” Sierra immediately replied.

“I can be there about 6:30 and what do you want me to bring with me?”

“Just bring yourself and a bottle of your favorite red wine if you like.”

“Thanks, Sierra, I’ll see you Friday evening then.” That evening I stopped by the grocery store and bought a couple of bottles of a fine California wine and I put them in the fridge when I got home.

Friday evening I stopped and I also bought a nice bouquet of flowers to give to Sierra. When I got home I showered, shaved and put on cologne feeling like a 16 year old high school boy out on his first date. On leaving the house, I grabbed the bouquet and the two bottles of wine from the fridge and took them both with me.

At 6:30 I rang Sierra’s door bell and when she opened the door she looked really pretty, greeting me very graciously and even more warmly. She had done her hair and makeup and was dressed in a very pretty party dress.

Of course, she had a full bib apron on over her party dress to protect it from food stains while she was cooking. But, the most alluring thing that was readily noticeable about Sierra was her very shapely form and the beautiful fragrance of her perfume.

The fragrance of her shampoo seemed to be about as wonderful as her perfume. It just made me want to take her into my arms and hold her very close to me. Holding the sack with two bottles of chilled wine in one hand and the bouquet in the other hand I couldn’t immediately take her into my arms as much as I wanted to.

Sierra took care of that situation as she stepped up to me, put her arms around me and kissed me like we were lovers. Of course, I thought that was a great way of starting the evening. When she stepped back I handed her the wine which she took and she immediately turned to take the wine to her kitchen.

On stepping into the kitchen she sat the wine on the table and I handed her the bouquet. Sierra’s face and eyes lit up very brightly and she said, “Oh, Stuart, they are so beautiful. Thank you for being so thoughtful. I just love them. The bouquet makes cooking supper for us worth it just by itself.”

She immediately got a very elegant cut glass vase out of the cabinet, filled it half way with water and arranged the flowers in the vase. Then she sat them on the table for us both to enjoy during our meal.

Sierra stepped up to me and put her arms around me again to kiss me very sweetly. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back very affectionately. I had to think, ‘This girl is starved for affection and it appears I am the one she has chosen to provide that affection for her.’

I pulled her tightly to me and kissed her back as affectionately as I could. She just kind of shivered in my arms and gently pushed away. She said, “I could do this all night, Stuart, but, I need to check on supper otherwise it will be burned and ruined and neither one of us wants that to happen.

I know you are as hungry as I am.” I really had to stop and wonder if there was more than one meaning to what she had just said. I sure hoped there was more than one meaning to what she had just announced to me with her statement.

She turned back to our meal and made sure that everything was Ok. Then she asked me to put one of the two wine bottles in the fridge and to open the other one for us to have with our meal. With the wine bottle opened, I poured a glass of wine for each of us. I sat the glasses on the table at each of our place settings for our meal.

Within a few minutes Sierra finished up our meal and sat it on the table. Removing her apron she looked me in the eyes and said, “Please sit down and let’s start eating our supper, Stuart, I know you’re hungry and I’m hungry, too.”

“Thank you, Sierra. It all looks very good.” We sat down and started our meal. It was even better than the last time when she invited me to have supper with her or I was just very hungry.

We just chatted about our activities at work while we were eating. She is a very good meal partner as well as being so pretty and I really enjoyed our conversation. Sierra was quick and witty and she was very well informed on most things.

There were never any lulls in our conversation. She asked me what an Engineering Director does. I told her I was responsible for a group of engineers and I oversee their work on the various projects that we have ongoing in our office. And in turn I report to the Vice President of the company.

We both had finished eating our meal and when we finished I helped her clean up the kitchen. Having cleaned up the kitchen, Sierra asked me to refresh our wine glasses and we went into the living room. We both sat on the love seat and she flipped on the TV asking me, “Would you like to watch a movie with me, Stuart?”

“Sure, that’ll be great, Sierra. Why don’t you choose a movie you think we’d both like to watch this evening?”

Sierra chose an “R” rated romantic-comedy and then she sat beside me on the love seat. When the movie started she snuggled up to me and I put my arm around her. She felt so soft and warm in my arm and I could feel a familiar longing building in my lower belly and in my balls. I guess that’s why she chose an “R” rated romantic-comedy for us to watch this evening. Of course, I didn’t have any objections to her choice of movies.

She turned to me, looked into my eyes and I just had to kiss her very affectionately. When I kissed her she just purred to me with an indication of how much she liked the affection I had just shown her. Sierra turned more toward me threw her arms around me and began kissing me much more passionately.

“I have wanted to do that since the first day I met you, Stuart.” She softly whispered in my ear and she continued kissing me. Her whispering in my ear contributed greatly to my growing hard-on.

“I’ve really been wanting to make out with you since the last time I was here to have supper with you, too, Sierra, but, I didn’t want to rush you into doing anything you really didn’t want to do. You have really turned me on this evening when I first stepped in the door and I saw just how gorgeous and shapely you really are in your beautiful party dress Honey.”

When I told her that, she put one leg up over mine and sat in my lap laying her upper body on top of mine with her head laying on my shoulder. She knew full well I could feel her soft full titties pressed against my chest. Of course, I knew she could feel my hard love member bulging through my trousers as her hot pussy was sitting on my lap right over my hard-on.

Her party dress didn’t restrict her ability to put her legs astraddle of my lap but, it just rode up quite a bit on her thighs as she spread her legs to straddle me. Her dress rode up high enough to show me how pretty her beautiful light bronze toned legs were and that turned me on even more. My dick got even harder when she straddled me with her very moist pussy sitting on top of it.

As I kissed her forehead, her cheeks and her neck, she raised her face to mine and we continued to make out with each other very passionately. Then I said, “You’re so pretty and so affectionate you make me want you very much, Sierra.”

“I want you just as much, too, Stuart.” as she got up and took my hand to lead me into her bedroom. I helped her take her pretty dress off and she put it on a hanger in the closet.

As she was hanging her dress up I couldn’t keep from watching her and then I put my arms around her from behind and kissed the back and sides of her neck. Kissing her neck made her shiver and it turned her on even more than before. It was then I realized that her statement about being as hungry as I was did have two meanings.

She turned slowly in my arms, put her arms around my neck and kissed me. As she was doing that I reached up and unclasped her bra freeing her magnificent light bronze titties.

She just shivered in my arms for a moment and I leaned down and started kissing her proud titties licking around her areolas and sucking briefly on each of her hard erect nipples while I fondled her opposite tittie.

Sierra very softly said to me, “Let me take your shirt off, Honey.” as she started to unbutton it. When she got it unbuttoned I shrugged it off of my shoulders and she took it from me to lay it on her dresser where I thought she was going to put her party dress. I took her into my arms and pressed her to my chest. She said, “Oh, I sure love feeling my breasts tightly pressed against your warm hairy chest, Stuart.”

She immediately pushed back from me and began to take my trousers off and let them fall to the floor. Then pulling my briefs down my legs she let them fall to the floor for me to step out of.

Sierra started to turn to the bed but, I stopped her and pulled her panties down for her to step out of them. Then I held her at arm’s length to admire her beauty and I told her, “You look so very beautiful, Sweetheart. I just can’t wait to make love with you, Baby.”

Sierra very seductively replied, “I can’t wait to make love with you, too, Honey.” She turned to the bed, pulled the blanket and sheet down and pulled me into the bed to lay beside her.

I took her into my arms and rolled her up next to me so that her gorgeous bronze titties were pressed tightly to my chest again and I kissed her. She reached down between us, grabbed my steel hard dick and gently but firmly squeezed it. Sierra’s warm delicate hand on my dick made it get even harder for her.

She whispered to me, “I felt that big thing poking into my tummy and I want you to slowly slip that big hard member of yours deep into me, Honey.” Pulling her tightly to me I could feel the warmth and softness of her body and her beautiful titties pressed against my chest again. Her hard nipples felt like little rocks pressed against my chest as I held her tightly to me.

“Do we need some kind of protection, Honey? I certainly don’t want you to pay the price of making love with me by having an unplanned pregnancy.”

“No, that’s not necessary. I have had an IUD inserted in my uterus and we don’t need anything more than that.” I got between her thighs and leaned down over her and kissed her very passionately.

Sierra was trembling with anticipation of what we were about to do and I could hear the slight nervousness in her voice. She put her arms around my neck and held me while I was kissing her and as I trailed my kisses down her cheeks, neck and throat down to her beautiful soft titties.

The wonderful fragrance of her perfume remained between her magnificent titties for us both to enjoy. I kissed each one of her full titties in multiple places around each of her soft but, firm globes. Licking around each of her areolas I just had to suck vigorously on each of her hard erect nipples with her squirming beneath me and purring loudly to me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.