Candy Sparkles 2 - Cover

Candy Sparkles 2

by Bossyboots

Copyright© 2024 by Bossyboots

Erotica Sex Story: Candy Sparkles and Brian get closer and become friends. Sexy Friends..!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

32380-candy-nun.jpg

Brian had taken to driving down Newton Avenue more often now, even though it was a little out of his way. If he ever caught sight of Candy Sparkles selling herself at the side of the road. He would stop at the burger restaurant and offer to buy her a burger and a milkshake. She would ask him for a ten to chat with him, but he did not mind. After the fifth time, she stopped charging him and even used his real name instead of ‘Lover Boy.’ or ‘Fella.’

Brian became a regular for Candy. Every Sunday, he would pay her to come over to his house for a couple of hours, and they would have sex. He would fuck her several times. On her back, on her knees and she riding him. She would also suck his cock and swallow down his cum. She even gave him half-price for anal sex with her.

She even had real. Orgasms with Brian. Not just the fake ones she normally invented for her other clients. She would turn up in various outfits as a nurse, schoolgirl, and policewoman. She wore all manner of costumes for having sex with Brian. Even her lingerie would be different. Black, red, purple, pink. All the colours of the rainbow.

Brian knew her real name, Christina Jones. But he never let on to her that he understood. She never recognised him, not once, even though they were in the same class in college for years. She was a party girl. the ‘IT’ girl of those years. The most popular girl and one who all the boys wanted to date. Even Brian tried to date her back then. However, as an academic book reader, he never had a chance with her. Instead, he worked hard and qualified with the best grades. He had a bright future ahead.

Then, one Sunday, their relationship took a different turn of events.

Candy turned up in another costume. Also, in her sexy, colourful lingerie. She arrived as a sexy Nun with white virginal stockings, a garter belt, a bra and panties. But she was not her usual bubbly self.

‘Hi, Brian.’ She said as he opened the door. She could have sounded better. She did not look very well either.

‘Are you OK?’ Brian asked her.

‘Sure, just had a rough night.’ She explained.

Candy trotted into the house on high heels and then did a little sexy dance, spinning around and singing a Christmas carol. ( It was July...!) She stood still for a moment, and then she collapsed in a heap on the floor, narrowly missing and cracking her head off the coffee table.

‘Jesus!’ Cried Brian and went to get her.

Candy was sick. She could not stand up, and her voice was husky but not in a sexy way. More like she had a bad cold or maybe the Flu.

Brian picked her up and took her into the bedroom. He stripped off her nun’s costume. He could not help getting a stiff cock as he looked at her in the white lingerie. He had been looking forward to fucking her in every hole that afternoon. Instead, he played the gentleman, stripped off her lingerie, and tucked her in his bed.

‘Brian, I don’t think I can fuck you this afternoon.’ She apologised for not being a good whore for him.

‘That’s OK, Candy. You’re sick. And I will look after you.’ He told her.

‘See, I knew you were one of the good guys.’ She answered back.

Candy then closed her eyes and went to sleep, all wrapped up in Brian’s warm, cosy bed.

Brian was genuinely worried about her. Once she was asleep, he went to the pharmacy and got medicine and treatments for colds and the Flu. When he returned home, Candy was still fast asleep in his bed, which, under the circumstances, was the best place for her. Brian had grown to like her over the months that they had fucked together, even if she was a whore and he paid her for sex.

Six hours later that Sunday evening, Candy awoke with a bad cough and spluttering. Brian was sitting next to her, reading a book.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.