Candy Sparkles - Cover

Candy Sparkles

by Bossyboots

Copyright© 2024 by Bossyboots

Erotica Sex Story: Candy Sparkles is selling herself at the side of the road. She gets spotted by an old classmate. And he pays here for sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Rough   Oral Sex   .

white girl in pink hair an a pink nighty sitting on a chair in a restaurant

I was driving down Newton Avenue when I saw her at the side of the road. I don’t normally drive that way, but it was just the route I was taking, and it happened. Out of the corner of my eye, I recognised her, standing there, selling herself to any guy driving by in a car. It was Christina Jones, one of my ex-classmates from college.

I was surprised and a little shocked seeing her standing there. I drove a short distance, made a turn, then circled a couple of streets and back onto Newton Avenue. I slowed down, and she was still there. No one else had stopped to pick her up. I slowed to a crawl, parked beside her, and the electric window rolled down.

‘Hi there, looking for some business.?’ She asked in a high, girlish tone of voice. She was dressed young in a short, sexy pink dress with a more adult theme of black stockings and the hint of a garter belt. She had dyed pink-blonde streaks in her hair.

‘Hi there.’ I replied, and she walked over to the car door and looked into the car. She was checking me out. Making sure I was a single guy and looked like a regular customer.

‘Are you looking for company?’She asked.

I smiled and made a pretence of thinking about her offer.

‘OK, if I get in, it’s a 100. If we go somewhere, it’s another 200.’ She stated in a flat tone.

‘Get in.’ I told her, and she jumped into the passenger seat and held out her hand.

‘100.’ She demanded, and I opened my wallet, took out five twenties, and gave them to her. She stuffed them down her bra.

‘So what’s your name?’ I asked as I drove off into the traffic on Newton Avenue.

‘Candy! I’m Candy Sparkles!’ She said with pride.

‘Great name.’ I replied.

‘All the guys like Candy.’ She said like it was her very own catchphrase.

I drove home. I couldn’t think of anywhere else, certainly not a hotel or any place like that. It took only about ten minutes. During the drive, Candy (Christine) chatted away. She played with the radio and some buttons on the car mirrors. I drove steady and straight; I answered some of her questions with a simple yes or no. She seemed happy with that.

When we arrived at my house, we went inside, and Candy (Christine) put her hand out for more cash.

‘Another 200.’ She demanded. I paid, and she smiled.

‘OK, what’s your name again?’

I told her it was Brian.

‘OK Brian, you got an hour, what’s your pleasure?’

I took her into the bedroom, and she unzipped her pink dress and lay across the bed in her black bra, panties, garter belt and stockings.

‘Anal costs more, another 100.’ She stated matter of factly.

‘Not into anal.’ I told her.

It was hard to believe I had Christina Jones lying across my bed, in her underwear and offering me sex. She used to be one of the ‘It’ girls in college. Always the popular one, at the centre of attention and only dated the boys in the sports teams of the ones with money and wealthy parents. At the same time, I was just one of those dull students who always had my nose in a book and was getting a real education. Not playing being the party animal like so many of the others did.

She looked at me, and I felt slightly sorry for her. She did not recognise me at all. Instead, she looked bored and uninterested in me. I was just another faceless guy who was going to fuck her, and she did not care. She had lost some of her. ‘Candy Sparkle’

She was now just a little whore who was going to suck cock and spread her legs and get her cunt fuck for money. What had happened to her? Where did it all go wrong for Christina Jones?

‘How about you suck my cock and get it nice and hard for fucking your cunt?’ I suggested to her.

‘OK.’ She replied matter of factly.

I took off my clothes and got naked. My cock was semi-hard, and Candy took it straight into her mouth. God, she was good at sucking cock. Well practised at college and now as a street whore. She sucked and licked my cock like a real professional.

I watched her move her head back and forth and from side to side, sucking my cock until it was hard. She glanced up at me a few times. But her eyes were dead. Her expression had no passion or desire. Just a physical motion of her face and mouth performing sex for money. I could not complain. She was a good little cock sucker.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.