Slave Girl - Cover

Slave Girl

by Bisamrattan

CC BY 4.0 Deed Attribution 4.0 International

BDSM Sex Story: The life of the BDSM slave girl and her master.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vignettes   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Prostitution   .

My name is Selena and I am a devoted slave to my master Josh. I fell in love with him when I was fourteen, and a virgin. It took all my courage to confess my feelings to him, and oh, I was so happy when he accepted me immediately! He was so mature, older than my parents. But, as it turned out, he was still on top of his sexuality.

It was at a late night party with him, me, my parents, and a lot of other guests. Everyone was drunk, the house was big, and no one was supervising me. So Josh first took me to a corner and we were kissing passionately and his hands were all over me. I was so dizzy and so happy!

Then he took me to an empty room - there were many rooms, and most of them were occupied, I heard moans and cries of sexing couples and groups here and there - but he still found a small empty room with a couch and told me to strip naked. My heart was racing, I was so excited! I obeyed without thinking about it.

He put me on a couch doggy style, ran his fingers over my pussy - I was so wet by then that I was literally dripping - then grunted in approval, unzipped and penetrated me. Ouch! It hurt! As I said, I was a virgin at the time and he did not bother to be careful. He just broke my hymen and started thrusting into me. I wept, and sobbed, and cried, but he would not let me go, and very soon the pain mixed with the unfamiliar pleasure that was rising in me.

My sobs turned into loud moans. My hips began to jerk on their own to match his strong thrusts. Soon I came for the first time in my life and Josh, who held my hair like reins, came inside me.

“This is how you become mine,” he whispered to me, kissing my neck, almost biting it. “Selene, from now on you are mine!”

I felt like fainting with happiness. Yes, I belonged to Josh! We walked back into the party hall hand in hand (I had dressed up, albeit messy) and the guests cheered. I did not know it at the time, but that first time imprinted itself on me, and since then nothing has turned me on more than complete obedience to my master, humiliation, pain, and rough treatment. And Josh gave me all of that!


Within a week, I moved in with Josh. He was on good terms with my parents (and as I found out much later, my parents were also into BDSM), so they approved and helped me move in. That’s how my new life began, and it was wonderful!

Josh forbade me to take my underwear and home clothes with me. I have never worn them since, always naked at home, always ready to serve him - and he wanted me several times a day. In his forward and rough way he taught me anal and deep throat sex the first week. I moaned and shrieked every time he took me, it was like heaven.

My periods have already started by then, and Josh despised condoms.

“I don’t like babies in my house,” he said. “Let’s get you some protection. Hmm. Either the pill or the coil...”

“Of course, Josh! Whatever you wish!” I agreed enthusiastically. I wasn’t dreaming about babies either. To fuck freely, completely relaxed, not thinking about pregnancy - what could be better? “You can even sterilize me!”

“I’m not sure yet ... Maybe one day I’ll want to give you away to someone to make you pregnant...” he pondered.

I was horrified. Josh could give me away? I will be separated from him?

“Oh no! Josh, please! Let me stay with you! I’ll do anything for you! You can sterilize me, I beg you!” I pleaded. Josh laughed. He was enjoying my desperation.

“We’ll think about that later. For now, let it be the coil.”

Josh had a gynecologist who did not ask about my age. So I got my coil and stopped worrying about getting pregnant.


The first week, Josh presented me with a wide leather collar with beautiful incrustations and the words “Selene” and “I belong to Josh”. He also gave me thick chain anklets and bracelets. Since then, I only took the collar off when I bathed, and I never took the chains off. I couldn’t even if I wanted to (and I didn’t) because Josh sealed them on me, there were no locks.

You remember, I was only fourteen and still in school. My collar and chains caused strange looks and comments, but I was just proud to show them to everyone and explain what they meant. The girls envied me and the boys stared at me hungrily - I liked that very much! Of course, I would not allow anyone to fuck me without Josh’s orders.

I became Josh’s slave in every sense of the word, not just a sex slave. He trained me to wash him, shave him, massage him, cook for him, clean for him. He was so happy and content when I took care of him! I was so in love with him, and I was just happy to be of service to him in any way I could.


On the second month, Josh branded me with tattoos. He was so nice that he even let me choose the design! And he sat by my side, holding my hand, caressing me and sometimes fingering me as I squealed naked under the tattoo needle. This experience strengthened my bond between pain and ecstasy even more.

And now I had nice inscriptions on my chest, back, butt and hips. Besides the same “Selene” and “I belong to Josh”, I was also tagged with “Slut”, “Free Fuck” and “No Refusal”.

“What’s that?” I asked curiously.

Josh laughed.

“Didn’t you think you were only going to have sex with me? I will offer you to my guests, friends ... and sometimes strangers!”

“Strangers?!” I shuddered, but already aroused by the idea.

“Sure! Look how cute and fuckable you are. I just want everyone to enjoy your body!” Josh pinched my nipple and I sighed with pleasure. “You’re such a slut,” he added lovingly.

“Oh thank you Josh! If it pleases you, I will do it for you!” I exclaimed, rubbing against him like a cat.


Josh did not wait long to introduce me to this new side of life. In his straightforward way, he did not prepare me gradually, but invited his six friends to dinner. I served them as a naked waitress, and then I was the dessert.

They fucked me one after the other, everywhere - my mouth, pussy and ass, often two holes at once. They had so much fun! And I had my fun too, I never had so many orgasms in a row. They slapped me, twisted my nipples, pulled my hair, called me dirty names - and I squealed with pleasure. Josh was happy to watch me, and extremely aroused by what he was seeing. He fucked me hard three times that night, taking turns with the guests.

After that, my master often organized such gatherings. I was happy to see his friends and acquaintances, and I always tried my best to be a perfect hostess and a pleasant entertainment for them. Josh rewarded me well for this, and I also loved to be used roughly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.