Naughty Girl - Cover

Naughty Girl

by Amber LeBeau

Copyright© 2024 by Amber LeBeau

Erotica Sex Story: A short prelude of power exchange teasing toward a much naughtier encounter indeed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   .

Daddy walks his favorite toy through the front door to her apartment on the brisk, late fall evening. The tension that had been rising between them the whole day becomes palpable as soon as she shuts the door. She clicks the lock and turns around only to nearly run into him. He is so close. He grins at her with that familiar look in his eyes and leans into her.

He can smell her, and feel her body’s warmth, as they both clumsily, wordlessly, take off their coats and shoes. Still holding her coat, he suddenly pins her up against the door, putting his mouth on hers. His tongue searches her mouth, claiming her. “Mmmph!” she mutters in happy surprise, as her coat drops to the floor, forgotten. She wraps her arms around his neck, kissing him back, slowly and deliberately.

He gets lost in the kissing and his mind begins to wander, followed shortly by his hands. Her body has so many delicious curves, and he loves touching them all. He pays particular attention to her perky breasts and prominent nipples. He pinches them, softly at first, then a bit harder. So distracted by how quickly her nipples harden in response, he notices her back arch in pleasure, but does not see the smirk as she bites her lower lip with sudden rebellious inspiration.

She quickly lifts her arms up to brush off his assault on her nipples. Her hands move to his chest and she pushes him to the nearby wall with ease, as he is stunned in surprise. She looks up at him, playfully, nearly nose-to-nose. “Not this time, Daddy! I’m in charge, today!” she says defiantly, as she leans her whole body into him and kisses him hard, pushing him more firmly against the wall. Amused by her sudden brazenness, he plays along, briefly, and kisses her with equal fervor.

Once he feels her relax slightly, thinking she’s won, he wraps his arms around her waist as his hands grab her round luscious ass. She’s still leaning heavily into him, and he uses her own momentum to pick her up and spin her so that she’s the one trapped against the wall. His tone is stern, but more amused than angry. He leans in closer, pushing her more tightly against the wall, and says, “what do you think you’re doing, naughty girl?” He looks at her, his eyebrows raised, and his hands move right back to manhandling her nipples.

She gasps and moans softly, forgetting her brattiness for a minute and enjoying his rough handling. When she remembers, she over-dramatically pouts. His usually obedient little dolly swats his hands away from her tits, again, and crosses her arms underneath her breasts. Her intended display of disdain works against her, however, only serving to accentuate her cleavage, and so making him all the more determined to regain control.

“Someone is wearing her sassy pants today. Are you going to be a bad girl? Do you need your Daddy to punish you?” he chides playfully. She tries, remarkably unsuccessfully, to hide her smile at his suggestion. He smirks, reveling in her eagerness to be disciplined. His palm tingles and his fingers twitch as he thinks about teaching his little brat a lesson.

Again he underestimates her defiance. “You’ll have to catch me first!” she teases, ducking underneath his arms with ease. Surprised but more alert this time, his reflexes do not fail him and he manages to grab a fistfull of her hair before she gets away. She inhales sharply in pain and whimpers in response. Biting her lip and knowing the jig is up, she stops dead in her tracks.

She turns her head slowly to look at him with doe eyes and all the feigned innocence she can muster. He knows better. “Who told you that you could be in charge, little slut?” he asks with a slight grin. Her impetuousness is adorable sometimes.

Pawing at the arm holding her hair to no avail, she flusters. “Well ... I did! I thought that--” he grips her hair tighter and she moans, losing her train of thought. She finally stammers, “I ... I did.” His smile widens.

“‘I did,’ what?” he says, gently reminding her.

“I did ... Sir.” she replies, cleverly. His smile fades and his eyes narrow slightly. His other hand slides around her neck. She instinctively holds her breath and tilts her head back a little. It was all the sign he needed to know he’d won.

“Would you like to try that again?” he said, a bit more sternly.

“Yes, Daddy,” she says, breathily. “I did ... Daddy.”

“Good girl!” He relaxes the hand off her throat but not her hair. “Now. Daddy’s going to show you what you get when you don’t listen,” he said, swatting her ass with one hand, and dragging her by her hair toward the bedroom with the other.

“Mmmhmm. Yes, Daddy ... I’ve been a very naughty girl,” she says eagerly, flashing him a big bratty grin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.