The Carnival Sideshow - Cover

The Carnival Sideshow

by Techman1952

Copyright© 2024 by Techman1952

Western Sex Story: Carnivals were a great form of entertainment in the nineteenth century, this one had a little extra on the side for those adults who wanted more personal types of entertainment. Sexual types of entertainment, without limits. The reader should pay attention to the codes, don’t read if you are squeamish!

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Western   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   BDSM   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Revenge   Violence   .

In 1873 a carnival was a big source of entertainment in the western United States. They traveled from town to town putting on different shows, games and other forms of entertainment, some legal, some not so much. Often the games were rigged and prostitution was a profitable sideline. But Bert Young’s Carnival was an honest one, it had a reputation of honesty and fairness unmatched by any other carnival and was welcomed in all the towns west of the Mississippi River.

Bert’s Carnival had the usual attractions, the Strong Man, Bearded Woman, Fortune Teller, and a Tall Woman who was six feet six inches tall. Then he had the curiosity items, two headed rattlesnake, two headed calf, a jackalope, and an Amazon basin shrunken human head. His Midway games included a ring toss onto bottles, a sledgehammer strength tower with a bell on top, a rifle range with moving ducks, a dart throwing game, and a quickdraw shooting game. He had singing girls, dancers, and a band, they put on great performances and with a little bit of something for everyone. All his employees were well paid and happy. But for all of that, Bert had a very serious problem, he loved to gamble. He would gamble on most anything, but he loved poker!

Bert was in a poker game late one night after the carnival had closed for the night. He had been winning big, and often. But he had no idea that one of the other players was helping him win. Snidely Winterhouse was the man’s name, he was an escaped convict from a Delaware Prison, convicted of the rape of a fourteen year old girl, but had been suspected of raping several other girls. He had escaped and come west, he was an excellent card sharp and cheater. His heart was set on owning a carnival, Bert’s Carnival. He had lulled all the players into believing that Bert’s luck was infallible. That, unfortunately, included Bert. Bert’s hand was the strongest one of the night, a full house of three kings and a pair of tens. He bet accordingly, soon the pot reached a point that the other men at the table had dropped out, at last Snidely had made his final bet, more than Bert had. As planned Bert, knowing he had the winning hand, put up the ownership of the carnival to call. Their hands laid on the table and Snidely’s hand of a straight flush beat Bert’s hand. The ownership was signed over to Snidely.

Snidely met with all the employees of the carnival, he told them that as far as their jobs nothing would change. He expected the same quality of service to the customers as always, he was going to add some attractions that were going to increase profits, and everyone would get a percentage of the increased revenue. All they had to do was ignore aspects of the new attractions that might be unseemly.

Snidely already had an idea for the first attraction, a man had been killed in an accident on his farm recently, unable to make payments to the bank, she and her fourteen year old daughter were going to be evicted. Single women, especially with children, don’t have a lot of options, those who can sew could support themselves by being dressmakers. Some become accountants, or store clerks, others find work as pianists in saloons, or if they can sing and/or dance, become entertainers. But those who have few talents end up as whores, especially the pretty ones, and this Widow is not just pretty, she is beautiful, and so is her Daughter!

Snidely knows that she, Mrs. Thomas Burns, hasn’t been able to find work. He has spent over a hundred dollars to ensure that she doesn’t. The banker refused to extend the payments, because Snidely convinced him that he could have first dibs on her and her daughter as whores in his employment. So it was no surprise to him that she and her daughter were evicted, the bank confiscating everything except the clothes they were wearing. He had the both of them followed, so he knew where they had hidden themselves in some woods just a mile from the house they had just lost. That night he and his henchman Blake, snuck up to their camp and waited until they were both asleep. With leather piggin strings ready, along with gags, they subdued the two women, stripping off their clothes and burning them in the campfire. They carried them to a buckboard and covered them with a tarp. Back at the carnival, the women were carried into a special wagon, it was as garishly painted as the rest of the wagons of the troupe. This was a specially designed cage, it had shackles for the women’s ankles and wrists, and a bed. An X frame was fastened to the end opposite the entry door, behind where the driver sits. Also in the room was a low pillory, and in front of it another that was slightly higher. There was also photography equipment, cameras, lights and reflectors. And most curiously, a cage with a large male dog in it.

The woman, Kate, was fastened in the bed face up, legs spread and her daughter, Becky, was fastened face down with her face in her mother’s crotch. She had never seen, much less smelled a woman’s pussy before, not even her own, now she had her own mother’s pussy on the end of her nose, the smell of stale pee was the predominant smell. Her own body had several pillows stuffed under her stomach, raising her butt in the air, why she had no idea. She knew that the men were looking at her between her legs, occasionally one or the other would touch her on her butt, sometimes they touched her between her legs. No one had ever touched her there before, she had been told to never ever touch herself there. Now sometimes they touched a spot that made her moan. It felt so good, if her hands were free she would disobey her mother and explore that spot, secretly of course. She was scared, but so far it wasn’t too bad, embarrassing, but she knew it could be worse.

Kate, lying face up, could see what the two men were doing to her daughter. She felt Becky’s breathing on her pussy, and her nose was rubbing on her button, the one that made her feel really good. She felt really good now, she hadn’t had sex since her husband had died, she had always enjoyed having sex with her husband. Now her daughter was making her feel good, she could feel her pussy get wet and her lips getting engorged with blood from her excitement. She could also see the caged dog in the corner, she couldn’t imagine why they had a dog. Then it came to her, oh my God! Are they going to make us fuck a dog! Is that why Becky’s butt is in the air? They’re gonna have a dog fuck my virgin daughter while she is having her mouth on my pussy!

They slept fitfully but did manage to fall asleep, loud sounds woke them both up the next morning. Becky couldn’t see much due to the position of her face, but the smell of her mother’s pussy was no longer that of urine. It was sweet smelling, in fact it smelled good, she wondered what it tasted like. Her tongue ventured out from between her lips and sought the source of the smell. Her tongue found the wetness on some smooth skin, a lip like protrusion that ran on both sides of her mother’s pussy. She liked the taste, it was unlike anything she had ever tasted before. She gathered more of the moisture with her tongue and added her lips to the mix. Becky began to suck on her mother’s pussy, her mother moaned loud enough for the men to notice! They saw what Becky was doing.

Snidely said, “That’s it girl, suck your mother’s cunt! Lick it clean, find the button on the top and suck it, lick it! Make your mother cum, make her scream in pleasure! It’s what you were meant to do!”

Kate was on the verge of a big orgasm, the biggest and best ever! All from the mouth and tongue of her daughter! She had no idea that two women could pleasure each other like this. She decided that she definitely loved it! And she hoped she could pleasure her daughter the same way! She had awakened to the noise of the two men setting up cameras and lighting. One camera was just three feet from her daughter’s face, the other was taking a broader view. She noticed that the chains and shackles were covered, no one would be able to tell that this was being forced on them.

Once again Snidely spook, “Girl raise your head and touch your mother’s cunt with your tongue sticking out of your mouth! Now hold that position!” A clicking noise was heard then the glass plate was removed into a light proof box, and another was inserted into the camera. The other camera made the same noise, plates were exchanged again. This went on for several minutes, changing the position of Becky’s young or her lips. Sucking in some, licking in others. Her mom’s legs were unlocked and raised this exposed her pussy and her asshole, they told Becky to lick her mother’s asshole, it was nasty at first with kind of an earthy taste, but soon it was clean and she started to enjoy this depraved act, simply because it was depraved. She licked and sucked from the button on top to the hole in the bottom of the pussy, across the skin to the asshole. Photographs were being taken throughout the entire act.

Then Becky felt fingers applying a stinky liquid on her own asshole, then a finger penetrated her hole, it went in and out, spreading the stuff around and inside of her nether hole. Then the same thing happened with her pussy, but without penetration of her virgin pussy hole. Then she felt the breath of someone, or something on her pussy and ass, followed by a long tongue and a cold nose. It felt so wonderful, she loved the feel of the tongue as it forced its way into her bowels, over and over. Then she felt legs, furry legs grasp her torso and something probing around hitting next to her holes, then finding her asshole (after being guided by a helping hand). With a lunge the dog’s dick filled and stretched her asshole painfully then rapidly went in and out, slapping against her upturned ass. Becky screamed, but her face was shoved into her mothers pussy with each inward thrust. She began to enjoy the feeling, the dog was emitting a liquid lubricant that helped, then a ball twice the diameter of the dog’s penis was thrust through her asshole and the dog stopped moving. Becky had her first orgasm at that moment, she thought she was dying! Her mother was also having another big orgasm! Photographs continued to be taken, some captured the rapture on both women’s faces as they came.

There was no resistance as Becky’s bindings were removed and she was hoisted onto her mother’s face, her cream and doggie cum flowed into her mothers mouth, her mother swallowing as fast as she could then started to use her tongue to gather more, easily penetrating the stretched out hole that had been so completely stretched by the rutting dog. More photos were taken!

Once everyone had calmed down the women were allowed to pee in a chamber pot. Photos weren’t taken this time but it entered Snidely’s mind that those might be good sellers in the future. Snidely told the two women, “You belong to me now, you will do anything to anyone or any animal that I tell you to mate with! All of the photos I have can be given to your family, your friends, the pastor and Deacons of your Church if you disobey me! You both looked like you enjoyed the experience, is that true?”

Kate replied, “Yes, I think we both enjoyed the depravity of the acts you forced us to endure! You won’t have to force us to do anything, we will willingly do anything you want us to do! We will fuck each other with ivory dildos, men, other women, dogs, or other animals, as long as we can cum like we just did!” Becky had been nodding the entire time her mother spoke.

“There are going to be many more women and girls coming into the carnival in the days and weeks to come! You will both be used to help procure them, and train them. I fear many may not be so willing as the two of you are. Some may even die rather than submit. Are you still willing to help?”

Yes! We will try to keep them alive, but if they choose death that is their choice, not ours!”

“While we are still outside your town, is there anyone you can think of that could be recruited into our business, they don’t have to be beautiful, but it would be nice if they were.”

“I know of two other women who have lost their husbands in the last year, both have girls, one has three and the other two. Both are on the verge of losing their farms to the bank! I think I can at least get them to come here to experience the same thing we just experienced. One is very religious, but we can try!”

The next day Kate and Becky used the carnival’s buckboard to visit Caroline Wicks and her girls, they were just five miles to the west. When they arrived they found all of them crying, it seems the banker had just left. He had offered an extension on the mortgage payment for another month, if he could have the youngest girl for two days, if she worked out, if his wife liked her, and she performed well, he might extend payments for a year. When Carol asked what kind of performance June would be expected to do, the man laughed and blatantly stated “Sexual things with myself and my wife!” Totally shocked that both of them would use her little girl like that she had refused, whereupon he gave them one week to be gone, and if they took anything of value from the farm they would be arrested and he would get June as an indentured servant! In fact he would get them all! Kate started talking with them, asking her what skills she had, sewing, sales, cooking, accounting, or bookkeeping? It was no to all of them! “How are you going to support your girls? What is left that you could do?” Carol just shook her head. “Do you like sex? Are you good at it?” This time she indicated that she did and she thought she was good at it. “Have you ever had sex with a woman or girl?”

“Yes! When I was young I had a Nanny. She was a beautiful black slave of my father’s, I was eight years old when she replaced the old Nanny. I was having trouble sleeping, Hattie said she had a cure, but I could never tell anyone what it was. She had me remove my night clothes, then she removed hers, she began hugging me and touching me all over, rubbing my nipples until they were hard. Then she touched me between my legs, it tickled at first, then it started to feel good. She kissed me, not the usual smack of two lips pressed against yours, no, this kiss went much further than that. Her tongue pushed through my lips and insisted I open my mouth to let it in. I let it in where it began to battle with my tongue, she sucked on my tongue, and I sucked on hers. Then she suckled my nipples, one after another and back again. Something magical was happening in that spot between my legs, it began to tingle and throb in a most delightful way. Her head and lips moved down from my breasts to that place between my legs, and she started to kiss it in the same way she had kissed my mouth. Her tongue found a spot at the top of my slit that felt heavenly, then moved to the bottom of my split and probed that hole, slurping up the fluids she found there. Fluids that my body was making copiously in my excitement. Then she moved even lower as she lifted my butt off of my mattress and spread my ass cheeks, her tongue stroked across my asshole, then attempted to pierce my sphincter and gain entry into my fundament. Then she moved back to my mouth and I tasted what she had tasted, the cream from my pussy and the bitter taste of my asshole. I loved it all, the forbidden nature of the act itself, coupled with the exquisite feelings her tongue generated. She placed my hands on her breasts, encouraging me to pinch her nipples as she had mine. Then she had me suckle them for a while. Pushing my head down so my mouth and tongue could access her pussy, finding it wet with her cream, tart yet sweet, I swallowed it like it was the nectar of the gods. I couldn’t get enough. I found her button that felt so good when she had sucked mine, so I did the same to hers. I even licked and sucked her asshole! She moved me around where we could both bring pleasure to each other at the same time. It was shortly after that when the most fantastic feeling enveloped my entire being. My body spasmed uncontrollably and my screams of pleasure would have awakened the entire house had it not been muffled by it being locked onto Hattie’s pussy at the time. She experienced the same explosion as I! I turned around and hugged her, and we kissed. She made me get dressed before I fell into a deep sleep. She was right, sleep came easy that night.”

“Hattie was with me until I turned eighteen, we would repeat our oral love many, many times. Then the war and emancipation, and she was gone. I haven’t seen her since, she was my first love.”

“Have you ever had another female lover, did you help your daughters to sleep?”

“Only when they were very young. There were times that they needed some extra love. They tasted just like Hattie did all those years ago. My husband caught me eating out Judy and made me promise to stop. I did stop, but now he is gone, so is my promise. Have you enjoyed the attention of a female?”

“Recently my daughter and I were forced to lick and suck each other. It was the best sexual experience of our lives. I would like to expand on that experience if you’re interested. Maybe the girls would join us? What do you say?”

“Let’s have a family meeting and invite them for some fun!”

That’s what they did, the three daughters remembered their mom’s attention. And had been licking and sucking each other for over a year. They were happy to include their mother and the two new friends. An orgy of sapphic excess ensued. By the time they had satisfied all of their urges the Wicks had agreed to accompany the Burns’ to the carnival.

Kate next went to the Farmer’s farm, Irene Farmer was a beautiful woman, and her identical twin daughters were just as beautiful. Her husband had died of a fever and the mortgage was past due. She had given the banker a blow job and had gained a month, but that was a month ago. This month he wanted her daughters to perform the act. To totally excuse the mortgage she could give him and his wife the twins for one year. She refused and he evicted them. Kate found them on the road to town. Despondent and desperate she also admitted to having no marketable skills except for her body, and a fine body it was. The twins admitted to having played with each other with their fingers, they had never thought about using their mouths. Now that they knew they’d have to try it. They agreed to join the troupe.

On the way back they ran across a wagon filled with the Brown family, Rufus and his son Junior were the men, five women and girls made up the rest. Kate asked where they were headed, they responded by saying somewhere they would be accepted. When she found out his wife’s name was Hattie she had to ask if she had been a nanny to a girl named Caroline. When she said yes, that she had been her nanny for ten years. She agreed to join them and check out the carnival.

It was only a few miles to the carnival, everyone was welcomed, even Snidely was nice to everyone. He explained the nature of his business. That everyone would be involved in having sex, but no one would be forced to do anything. He shared his vision of the sex part of the carnival, that most of the booths would be demonstrating sexual acts, lesbians, incest, black on white, beastiality, dogs with women, donkey on women, snakes or eels in women, horses and women, women with dildoes and vegetables, customers would pay an entry fee of a dollar to view each show, chairs for fifteen on a first come first serve basis. Then there would be an active area where men or women could spend ten dollars to enter an area where those who wanted would be set up to receive them in positions already for different types of sex, holes in a canvas wall for receiving blow jobs, asses exposed in a hole face down or face up. The customer chooses the hole used. If a customer wants to eat some pussy a hole would have a pussy on display at the right height. The customer could stay and sample the different women or girls for as long as he wanted. Girls could swap out positions or with other girls whenever they wanted. Money was split evenly among all the participants.

It took a week to build the canvas booths, stages, and tables to bring Snidely’s vision to fruition. Kate and Becky used the time to teach the girls how to display themselves to the crowd regardless of what act they were involved in. They experimented with the positions while the girls learned how to eat the pussy of the other girls and women, how to 69, how to suck Rufus’ and Junior’s cock and show their spend to the audience before swallowing it. All of the girls were virgins, one at a time their virginity was auctioned off to the highest bidder, then tickets would be sold for five to ten dollars and the girl would have her cherry taken in front of an audience while photographs were taken of the act, then sold to the audience and others. Becky’s was taken by the Banker with his wife helping. She cleaned up Becky’s pussy after it had been filled with her husband’s spend, virgin blood and all. Becky had orgasmed several times during the process. All the girls and women had to shave all of the hair on their bodies except below their waist, the girls would shave each other especially around the asshole. Snidely would inspect them every once in a while, the penalty for him finding hair was extreme!

Judy, Jill, and June, all had their turn, all of them also taken by the Banker and his wife. They all loved fucking, they all loved sucking and licking each other’s pussies and assholes. They loved cleaning each other’s pussies and or assholes after they had been fucked and filled with one or more mens spend. They also loved doing the same with other women. They especially loved to clean their Mothers used holes in front of an audience, even if they had been used by dogs.

Rufus Brown and his son, with nine and eight inch cocks respectively, were happy to use their large tools to fuck all the other members of their family in any holes in front of an audience of men or women. Often women from the audience wanted a private demonstration of what that size of tool would feel like, the twenty dollars it cost was well worth the money. Being cleaned up by a black or white girl after was exquisite.

All the girls enjoyed putting on the shows in front of audiences, both men and women. It was surprising how many women would attend shows where a girl or sometimes several girls would demonstrate sexual acts. Often these women would pay extra for some more personal views and physical experiences. Including having a snake pushed into their pussy to feel it squirm around while a girl sucked on her clit, often eliciting an orgasm like no other she had experienced in her life. Some women wanted to experience the fucking a dog gave the girls for herself, often the woman would buy a fully trained dog as a result. Some women wanted things inserted into their bodies like the girls in the shows, they paid extra to have a girl shove her fist into their cunts, or an ear of corn with the kernels on, or a cucumber, banana, three limes, or a kumquat. Anything to liven up their dull exsistance with men who even now were paying ten dollars to be able to fuck young girls as much and as long as they could keep it up. None of them realized that photographs were being taken of them all, not that they were breaking any laws, but the codes of societal morality were definitely being stretched.

Irene Farmer and her twin daughters Millie and Ester were a big hit with an incest show that had them eating each other’s genitalia with abandon. The twins had set a record for the winning bid, both virgin pussies at the same time. The winner was a railroad owner, his bid was $550.00 and he did the job very well. Irene was there to cleanup both of her girls and get fucked her self, which gave the girls some cleanup duties too!

Many other girls were convinced to join the carnival, several Chinese girls were actually purchased from their families. Other girls were kidnapped, several Indian girls were taken or purchased. Four white girls were purchased along with their half breed children from captivity, one had been a captive of a tribe for eight years, she was fourteen and had four girl children. In all, there were thirty five girls added. More were added all the time as some resisted being made into whores or went crazy after being made to fuck an animal. These women or girls were taken to a well hidden secret camp where even more heinous acts were performed on them, fatal acts. Sometimes the less good looking girls, fat, or less attractive, were sent directly to this camp of torture and death.

They all switched out being on the smorgasbord once they lost their cherries. Only their lower half and sometimes less were exposed to the customers. Holes were cut in the canvas walls that exposed their butts as they lay on padded tables set to an average height to accommodate the customers. Facing up their legs were buckled spread apart to the frame of the walls straight up from the table. This exposed both potential holes for the customer to choose from, each girl had to be prepared for being taken in her asshole, stretching it out and adding lubricant was a good idea. The same was true with the girls who were on the face down table only her ankles were bound to the legs of the table. The girls who were going to have their pussy eaten lay face up on a table elevated to a standing height for the customer, like the other tables it was padded and her legs were bound spread, but up in the air. Her pussy was exposed for the customer to chow down. There were four such beds, three each of the others. One wall had five holes just large enough to stick a hard cock through in order to get a blowjob.

On the women’s smorgasbord the tables were at head height like the other side. Four tables for servicing customers and four for the girls to be serviced. There were several wooden and ivory carved dildoes of various sizes. There were also cucumbers and ears of corn. There were five fucking tables for customers to be serviced by Rufus and Junior, and by several other men working the carnival.

Snidely had custom ordered a realistic Gorilla suit for Rufus to wear. He would be in one of the wagon cages and a woman or girl would be shoved into it with him totally naked. He would chase her around before finally catching her, then he would fuck her like an animal would. The audience loved it! Some women wanted that experience too!

Caroline and her daughters had connected with the Brown family and become members of the family, interracial shows were also very popular. Lesbian shows or shows with Rufus and Junior performing incest with the other five were very popular, something about black pussies showing their pink interiors sold many tickets. They were also very popular in the smorgasbord arenas.

What he didn’t tell them about was the much more shady dealings he had begun. The booths were far removed from the others, one where kidnapped women and young girls were tortured to death, or raped to death by paying customers. Another booth where kidnapped underage girls were raped by paying customers, virgins brought a premium with closed bidding. Another where mothers were forced to eat their daughters and be fucked by their sons, daughters fucked by their fathers. The families kidnapped from their farms or ranches. Tortured and killed while other so called men watched and participated after paying large sums of money for the “privilege”. Another booth had girls being raped by a variety of animals. The girls were kidnapped from the towns on their route, some from farms, some off the streets in town, some from orphanages.

Then there were the specialty services, like the preacher who wanted to have a harem made up of the women and girls in his Bible study class. Snidely provided the men and the dogs that subdued the class and helped the dogs rape them four at a time while very explicit photographs were taken so they could be blackmailed into subservience. It worked very well as those girls and women would do anything to save their reputations. And they did everything he asked of them, sapphic acts, more dogs, oral sex with the pastor and select Deacons.

Another man wanted his wife and daughter along with his sister in law and her daughters to become his sexual slaves. They were also subdued and raped by dogs while the photographer took the incriminating photographs that would bind the girls and women to him along with all of his many fantasies. He also bought one of the dogs so he could have nightly entertainment. It wasn’t enough that he made them perform lesbian sex in all kinds of incestuous combinations, mothers eating out the pussy of a daughter, or a sister, or a niece. The father has any of them for his own pleasure. It was worth twice the hundred dollars it had cost him!

Then there were politicians who wanted leverage on an opponent by having photographs taken of their wives and daughters engaging in all kinds of sordid acts, then enjoying them after defeating the father or husband.

Photographs of all the acts including the less known ones were available for sale to anyone. He didn’t care if the images he sold hurt the people in them, even if the person killed herself as a result.

But Snidely had unknowingly left a trail. And a Pinkerton Detective was about to uncover the truth. Her name is Katelyn Jones, but goes by Katie. She was hired by the Pinkerton Detective Agency to solve a case involving trafficking of young girls. At five feet one inches tall and ninety five pounds, and with small breasts, she looks fourteen in her blonde hair braided in pigtails with her stunning sky blue eyes, but in reality she’s twenty years old. Going undercover and getting kidnapped by the traffickers, she closed down the ring, and was able to bring all of the men and women involved to justice.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.