Sue's Frisky Physical - Cover

Sue's Frisky Physical

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2024 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Physical with new LPN gets sexy with oral, fingering, exposing both women and a husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Workplace   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

[This is a CNF story with most of the core true about an exam at Planned Parenthood.]

Sue stripped naked and we debated again about which way the paper robe’s opening goes. One argument is, with a front opening even a minor exam will fully expose her sexy body. With it in back, half the body remains covered for modesty: breast exams only expose to the waist; pelvic exams leave the breasts covered. Though we agreed on the result, we disagreed on the “right” way. Watching her small, shapely tits rebound and her shaved labia call out to me, knowing she was about to share them with a stranger, was still thrilling and felt taboo even without a seduction.

The most attractive LPN in our doctor’s office, a stranger to us, walked in for our yearly visit for Sue. About forty, tall, surprisingly shapely, in high heels that accentuated her toned legs far under her short skirt and complemented her pretty face, she was a beautiful sight. She brushed aside her medium white coat and sat as she reviewed Sue’s history and clean blood tests.

With her legs slightly apart, the view far up her skirt made my heart race. “See something you like, Al? I can show you more, but that would just be my daily panties.” She winked and smiled at me. “Men are funny. Considering how much we’re about to see of your wife, it’s a wonder my legs make your slacks swell like that.” She pointed and stared at my growing bulge.

I can work with her teasing brand of humor. “Busted. In my defense, you have exceptional legs. They are as toned and appealing as my wife’s.”

Sue snorted, “Get a room, you two. Maybe I’ll join you.” Pam, the LPN, snorted. “Can we get on with this? I’m getting chilly.” We were in a big room with at least six exam tables.

Pam said, “It’s good to know you have a normal and positive physical reaction, Al. Thanks for the compliment.” She looked around and explained that one of the usual rooms was closed and this teaching room was the only one free. Sue’s eyebrow went up. The risk that someone else might enter while she was splayed out naked thrilled her. She had her gown opening in front. As Pam snapped the thin belt, she asked, “Do you often come to your wife’s physicals?”

She spread Sue’s robe wide open, casually and abruptly exposing every bit of her ventral side. When she scanned up and down her whole body she said, “Your wife is in good shape and quite pretty.” Smiling, I agreed. Sue stared at me and gulped. Her beautiful body glowed in the bright light. The pale fuzz on her flattened B-cups lit up and her tits looked pristine. Her tan nipples tightened and twisted into darker, denser, taller shapes — perfection. I wanted to nibble on them as Pam watched. She noticed my dick swell.

Sue’s sexy two-pack abs testified to her frequent exercise; her barely visible treasure trail led to her fine seashell shaped pubes which she cut off and shaved below her captivating clit. I began salivating. Pam stared at my tent and smiled.

When she stood, her spread legs kept her skirt high up her thighs for a long moment. She walked behind Sue and leaned over her head, deliberately dangling her D-cups on Sue’s face as she palpated each small tit. Sue’s nipples tilted back and forth daring me to suck them.

As Pam walked to the counter, her slow motion belly-dancer cheeks’ dance fascinated and tempted me. The slight jiggles in her big loose tits when she returned made me sigh. Sue smiled, still fully exposed.

When Pam sat on the stool again, her skirt climbed higher than ever, she asked Sue to put her ankles in the stirrups. I moved to where I could watch her vulva open as Pam pushed the supports far apart. She pushed Sue’s clit hood all the way back so her clit could stand out clearly, then felt between each pair of labia before spreading her inner lips open and looking inside with her pocket light. Sue was moist and breathing faster. Feeling brave, I confided, “Watching and hearing her labia stick then release reminds me of my last close up with her sculpted vulva. To me, it is the most beautiful vulva I’ve ever seen live or in images. My cock throbs at the memory of her tangy intoxicating scent and taste. It is so clear, even now I feel the Oxy high I get from her.”

I sighed as Pam ran her finger around Sue’s enticing pussy and probed deeper. She didn’t know what to say to my bluntness. As she opened a table drawer for the aluminum speculum, she spread Sue’s legs farther. As her own legs spread more, her skirt reached her pelvis and her yellow panties with black trim came into view. A small dark spot appeared. She looked back at my tented slacks and smiled.

As she adjusted the speculum, she said, “I never have a man in here during these exams so I’ve become careless with exposing my panties. But you seem to be enjoying the show, and so am I — don’t tell anyone. I see you’re also enjoying your wife’s exposure to me.” She leaned back and pulled Sue’s inner and outer labia to let them reset to their natural positions. “Oh, yes I see the classic ‘Madonna’ pose with outstretched draped arms and the hood hiding most of her face. I see 100s of vulvas a month and don’t recall any looking so clearly sculptured.”

“That’s what I tell her too, yet she says it’s ugly. We always attend each other’s exams. I try to learn something new each time. Like how to use the clear speculum we have at home. What are those overlapping ‘pillows’ called at the bottom of each side wall? I keep forgetting.” Sue’s knees were still wide apart letting us enjoy the view.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.