Emma and the Carrot - Cover

Emma and the Carrot

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Emma and Nils share a carrot. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Food   Illustrated   .

At the grocery Emma showed Nils a bunch of carrots. “You know what I’m thinking?” she asked.

Nils raised his eyebrows.

“I’m thinking some of these babies are almost as big and chubby as your cock.”

Nils gave a smiling half-shrug.

“You know what else I’m thinking?” Emma said.


Nils scrubbed the carrot thoroughly. Emma braced herself against the wall. Nils ran the carrot’s tip slowly down Emma’s spine, almost all the way.

“Mmm,” Emma hummed. Nils could see the squeeze of her sex. “More,” she said.

Nils brushed the leafy part of the carrot up Emma’s spine. Then back down. Not quite all the way.

“Put it in now,” Emma said. “I’m wet enough.”

Nils put it in. Slow, slow, slow.

“Oh, oh, oh,” Emma moaned.

Nils twisted the carrot. A quarter turn each way. He wiggled it side to side. He fucked it in and out.

“Oh Nils,” Emma groaned.

32246-emma-and-the-carrot.jpg

Nils stepped back, admiring the carrot in Emma’s cunt. “What a pretty tail you have,” he told her.

“Nils, I need to—”

“Wag your tail,” Nils told her.

Emma whimpered.

Nils coated his forefinger with some of the sex juice which had seeped from Emma’s cunt. He traced his forefinger around the rim of Emma’s anus.

“Fuck me,” Emma demanded. “Fuck me with your cock.”

Nils eased the carrot from Emma’s cunt. He brought his cock to her entrance and pushed it slowly inside. Slow, slow, slow he went. Deeper and deeper and deeper. Emma was coming before he was all the way in.

The fuck went on for some time. Eventually Nils ejaculated, filling Emma’s cunt with his cum. They stayed connected, Emma coming now and then. At last Nils withdrew.

“That was fun,” Emma said. She wrapped her arms around him. “I like your cock better than the carrot. What happened to the carrot anyway?”

“I ate it,” Nils said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.