The Pedotrician:... and Just One More Patient - Cover

The Pedotrician:... and Just One More Patient

by cv andrews

Copyright© 2024 by cv andrews

Erotica Sex Story: Caroline is the patient that my nurse Kim and I were hesitant to tell you about – the one whose mother had us come to their home so that I could "treat" her daughter's somewhat unusual needs – and desires. WARNING: This story contains rape fantasies and (fully consensual) forced sex. If you don't like that sort of thing, then don't read this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Oral Sex   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   .

WARNING: This story contains rape fantasies and (fully consensual) forced sex. If you don’t like that sort of thing, then don’t read this story.

I guess I’ve told you all about our “pediatric” practice, and about the “innovative” treatment methods that my nurse Kim and I have developed for those of our patients who are experiencing “special” needs – and for their concerned parents, too.

But there was one patient that I – we – hesitated to tell you about. And the reason is that she – the situation with her – was, well, different from most of the other patients we’ve told you about. In fact, it was so far out that Kim and I still aren’t sure if it’s the kind of thing we should share with our readers. But, well, we’ll let you be the judge.

Our patient, a girl named Caroline, had come in for her third treatment for her clitoral inversion. As you probably remember, many of our young teenaged female patients complain of “unusual feelings” in the vaginal area, and Kim and I quickly determined that in most instances their problems are due to a condition we have named “clitoral inversion.” And while we advise these patients that there are modern medical instruments that could be used to treat this tragic condition, when given the choice most of them have opted for the “traditional” treatment – oral and labial massage and suction, performed by a trained medical professional – such as Kim or myself.

[ You might also remember that a number of our young male patients who are entering puberty are troubled by penises that frequently become stiff, and that their penile stiffness won’t subside, a condition we quickly identified as a “prostate blockage.” As it turns out, the most effective “treatment” for prostate blockage is – you guessed it – manual and/or oral stimulation, provided, again, by a skilled, compassionate medical professional such as my nurse Kim (although sometimes I assist her when the patient is not responding to Kim’s treatments alone.]

In addition, we’ve been able to train a number of concerned mothers in how to relieve their sons’ blockages, at home, but also in our home office where we can monitor them, provide useful suggestions, and even demonstrate for them some of the more advanced techniques ourselves.]

Anyhow, back to this particular young female patient, As she slipped on the gown and got up on the examination table and leaned back and spread her legs, I noticed what appeared to be semen inside her vagina. I looked over at Kim, who was also examining Caroline’s vagina (with a show of medical concern that was almost indecent). Kim looked back at me, and it was obvious that she had noticed the same thing and come to the same conclusion as I had.

Summoning-up my most medically-concerned voice, I asked, “Caroline, did someone put his penis inside you earlier, before you came in this afternoon?”

Quietly, “Yeah.”

“Who?”

The young girl didn’t say anything.

“Caroline, who was it that came inside you today before you came here?”

She hesitated before saying, again, quietly, “My boyfriend...?” But the way she said it, it was more like a question than an answer.

“And did he cum inside you?” Of course he did, but I wanted her to say it.

“Yuh.

“Except it wunn’t my boyfriend.”

“No?” I didn’t ask her more because I didn’t want to spook her.

“It was my brother...,” she hesitated.

“ ... and my Dad.”

I don’t know what astonished us more – the fact that her dad and brother fucked her, or the fact that she was so willing to tell us about it.

“Both of them – both your dad and your brother?”

“Yuh.”

So, our young patient is the family’s little fucktoy.

What should we say?

Or more precisely, how should Kim and I play this?

“Does your mother know about ... about this?”

“Yeah.”

Then she added, “In fact, it was her idea ... to do it.”

“To do it? Do what?”

“To have Derek and Dad fuck me so there’d be their juice inside me when I came to see you.”

This was something that Kim and I were totally unprepared for.

“Why?”

“Mom said that you should call her and talk to her.”

I looked at Kim, and it was obvious in her eyes.

“Yes, by all means, we’ll call your mother and find out...,” find out what? “Find out all about ... your... situation.”

I looked at Kim again, and she was giving me a look – but this time, it’s a different look – and a look that I know too well in Kim.

“But in the meantime, Caroline, you know that we have to get the cum...,” I purposely used the non-medical slang word, “ ... out of you before Nurse Kim and I can proceed with a proper examination and your treatment.”

Then the usual BS:

“There’s a special instrument for this, but I don’t have one of those. However, there is the old-fashioned way of performing this procedure. If that’s OK with you, that is.” I added, unnecessarily, “It’s up to you, of course.”

She acted like she was thinking about it, but it was only a matter of two or three seconds before she asked, “Is it like my ... the usual treatment that you and Nurse Kim give me...?” and I might have been mistaken, but the way she asked the question, it sounded like she was hoping it was.

“Yes, Caroline – very similar.” But then I added, “But this time might take a little longer because ... because of all the... cum inside you.”

With a note of optimism in her voice she asked, kind of tentatively, “Would it work a little quicker if both you and Nurse Kim did it – the procedure thing...?”

I couldn’t believe what the little minx was saying. She was practically asking... begging! ... for both of us to suck her clean!

I tried to look like I was thinking about it.

“Yes, I suppose that would help, yes.”

There was a light in her eyes when she asked the next question.

“Would it be OK if it was you that did it first? The procedure, I mean?”

There it was – the little tramp was hoping all along that young Doctor Scott was going to lick the cum out of her pussy.

“Yes, now that you mention it, it might be a good idea for me to start. Then Nurse Kim can step in later.” I looked over at Kim for “professional confirmation.” Oh, yeah – she confirmed!

“Shall we begin?” as I pushed the examination gown up and out of the way – and w-a-a-y-y beyond what was needed for her treatment, exposing her sweet little breasts to my appreciation and Kim’s hungry look. I leaned in, and I had to brace myself for what I knew was coming. I eased myself into it by licking the creases where her legs joined her torso and then gradually but quickly working my way up...

Up to a pussy that was creamy with the cum, not just of a man, but two men. I told myself, “What the hell. It’s all coming out of a sweet teenage pussy anyway” and plunged my tongue into the warm, creamy, sex-smelling mess that was leaking its way out of Caroline’s young cunt.

I ran my tongue around her, first around the outer lips, then along, then inside the delicate inner lips. Then I stiffened my tongue and pressed it into the ... into her gash ... and tongue-fucked her little slit. (I was going to say tight little slit, except I realized that it wasn’t quite as “tight” and “little” as one would expect of a girl her age.) Then, to rest my tongue, I pulled it out and ran it over and around her little clit, which now was swollen and hard like a small pea. I debated whether to suck her clit ‘til she came but then decided to leave that final indulgence for Kim.

And speaking of Kim ... While I was rolling my face around in Caroline’s creamy snatch Kim was beside me, assisting me, her head right up next to mine – with one hand working under her dress and the other hand behind me and under my white jacket, massaging my ass, grinding the edge of her hand in the crease of my buttocks and against my asshole.

By then I’d overcome any aversion I might have initially had to the thought of encountering another man’s – men’s – semen and was now really into eating out Caroline’s pussy. But by the intensity of the squeezes to my butt, I could tell that my nurse was getting impatient for her chance to apply some of her skills to our young patient’s medical needs.

I eased myself back from between Caroline’s legs, giving her pussy one last lick, of course. Kim was right there to move in. Apparently Kim was experiencing no reluctance at all to feast – I mean, medically extract – any residual semen from our young patient’s vagina.

I’ve mentioned before, Kim knows how to eat pussy. As she explained, her years in girl’s and women’s athletics had given her frequent opportunities to experience the pleasures of eating and being eaten. But now our “expanded” practice gives her abundant opportunities to sample a wide array of sweet, young, innocent (and not-so-innocent) pussies, and she’s taken to it like the dedicated medical professional that she is.

Kim made no attempt to disguise her hunger. She immediately dove in and put her mouth around Caroline’s pussy and sucked – hard – like she was actually trying to suck Caroline’s entire sex into her mouth.

Caroline responded immediately and intensely, grabbing Kim’s hair and pushing back on her, but then pulling her closer into her and screaming, “Oh, fuck! Oh shit! Oh fuck that’s good!”

Very disrespectful on our patient’s part, I thought. (Also, I may have been a bit hurt that she never said those things when I was licking and sucking her.)

And that’s when Caroline experienced her first orgasm of the “treatment session.” It had taken Kim less than 30 seconds to make our patient explode. But then, I know from personal experience the amazing talents of Kim’s mouth.

From then on, Kim and Caroline were lost in their own world. Kim’s face was buried in Caroline’s cunt, licking and sucking and biting the tender wet flesh in ways that I would have been afraid to do. Knowing how Kim gets when she’s doing this, I slid my ungloved hand up under her nurse’s dress and ran my finger through the bare – and very wet – pussy that I found there.

And all the time I’m fingering Kim she is sucking on Caroline’s sex. She even used her fingers to scoop out any of the dad’s and brother’s semen still inside Caroline. And after she’d licked her fingers clean she inserted those fingers back into Caroline to give her one last climax. The teenager’s orgasm was so intense I don’t think she even noticed that she squirted all over Kim’s face. I noticed.

During this, Kim came from the fingering I was giving her naked pussy. After both women had a chance to catch their breaths Kim planted a final, non-nurse-like kiss on Caroline’s softly-downed pussy, then stood up, straightened her dress, and announced in a very business-like manner, “Please tell your mother that the Doctor and I will call her this evening.”

We helped Caroline out of her gown and back into her jeans and sweatshirt and hustled her out of the office, and as soon as we heard the outer door click Kim and I looked at each other – and headed into Exam Room 2, and without either of us saying a word she pulled up her dress skirt and bent over the examination table. I unfastened my belt and dropped my slacks and yanked down my briefs and shoved my hard cock straight into Kim’s sopping wet pussy. As soon as I was inside her she simply touched her clit and was rocked by her own orgasm. Eight or ten strokes and I unloaded a gusher of pent-up sperm into my hot nurse’s hot cunt.~ ~ ~

We called Caroline’s mother that evening, when we were sure she’d be home.

Her mom said that there were some things she needed to talk with Caroline’s doctor and nurse about, “but it would be better if we did it away from your office. Say, at our home?”

Of course we asked what it was that couldn’t be discussed here in the office, but she was pretty insistent: “No, it’s something we can only discuss here at our house.”~ ~ ~

Kim and I arrived at the ______’s house Friday evening, a little after 7 p.m. Caroline’s mom – “Joanne” – greeted us at the door and led us into the comfortable living room. Once we were inside she took our light jackets and introduced us to Caroline’s dad and her older brother, Derek.

“Let’s all have something to drink, shall we?. Doctor, Kim – I’m sure you’re entitled to a drink after a busy day at your office. Besides, you’re guests in our home so let us show you a little hospitality.”

Yes, a drink might be good now – and not just because “we’ve had a busy day at the office.” No, something was telling me that I might be needing a drink this evening. I looked at Kim. She gave me a little nod.

“Yes, actually, a drink would be nice. Bourbon and ginger ale, if you have it?”

Joanne smiled. “Certainly.” Then turning her head, “Nurse Kim?” Kim nodded.

Joanne came back carrying a tray with drinks for all five of us. Handing drinks to Kim, Derek, and her husband, she turned to me and said, “Let’s Doctor Scott and I go downstairs so we’ll have a chance to talk.” She took her drink, which looked like another bourbon-and-ginger, and led me to a stairway, leaving Kim with Derek and Caroline’s dad (I don’t think they ever said his name).

Caroline’s mom – I guess I should start referring to her as “Joanne” – led me down the carpeted stairs to the basement. It was fully-finished and looked like it had been divided into several separate rooms. Joanne led me into a room on the left.

As soon as I stepped in I realized that it was in an “adult playroom.” Against one wall was a bed that was larger than any bed I’ve ever seen, like they had “fastened two “normal” beds together. There were two king-sized mattresses on the floor and a lot of large cushions scattered around, along with several large stuffed ottoman-type stools, a large couch and an overstuffed lounge chair, and a third kind-of chair with a sort of wedge that looked like it could be adjusted. All three were upholstered in something that looked like it would be easy to wipe clean. The floor was covered from wall to wall with a soft gray carpeting, and there were some built-in cabinets along one wall. I could only imagine what was in those.

Joanne closed the door, but not all the way.

She sat down at one end of the large red vinyl sofa and motioned for me to sit there with her. I sat down at the opposite end of the large couch, purposely not avoiding her, but not being too familiar, either.

She took a long sip from her drink.

“I guess it’s time for me to explain some things about Caroline – about our family.” She took another long drink. “Derek and I have been fucking for years. And his friends, too. One time I even took on three of Derek’s friends while Derek was over at one of their houses screwing the mother. Derek said that the dad was there, too, and they just – how did he describe it – they ‘tag-teamed’ the mother for hours.” She stopped and smiled, almost to herself. “In fact, the mom turned up pregnant after that. The baby ended up being born almost nine months to the day after that.”

There wasn’t a lot I could say, but I wasn’t sure how Caroline fit into these facts so I just waited for Joanne to go on with what she planned on saying.

“Do you know how long Caroline’s been your patient?”

I thought. “A little over a year, I think.”

“She’s been seeing you for 11 months now – she’d just turned 13 when she started seeing you.” She left it to me to do the math – that Caroline is 14 now.

“Anyhow, one day a few weeks ago I walked in on her in her bedroom and I could see that she was watching adult videos on the Internet. Not surprising – in fact, we often watch them together. In a way it’s a weird kind of bonding experience. We talk about the performers’ various attributes and whether we think some of them are really amateurs or homemade or if they’re just made to look that way.

“And we talk about what we see – the things that turn us on and turn us off, and things that we’d like to do – or to have done to us.

“And that’s why it was so surprising this time. What Caroline was watching was rape porn. It was some young girl, but she obviously looked like a pro, and two guys were forcing her to suck their cocks. Then they took turns fucking her, and they did it pretty hard, too, and lots of ways – they even spit-roasted her – you know what that is, right?”

Yes, I know what spit-roasted means.

“So when that one was over we talked about it. Then we watched another one – this one was just one guy, but he was pretty rough with her. But the thing was, the girl didn’t look like a pro. In fact, she was pretty young-looking. In fact...,” she paused, like she was giving me time to prepare myself for what she was about to share with me, “In fact, the girl looked a lot like Caroline. I don’t mean her face, but her body and her hair – she looked like she was a junior high school-aged girl.” She looked to see my reaction, but I decided to not say anything and wait to see what more Joanne had to say.

“So like the other one, we talked about it, and I asked her why she liked that kind of porn – rape scenes – and she said that the idea of turning a guy on so much that he couldn’t stop himself and letting himself go like an animal – that really turned her on.

“So I asked her what kinds of things in particular did she like in the videos, and she said when the guy choked and slapped the girl, and when they fucked the girl so hard that she screamed but she didn’t want them to stop. Also, she said she liked it when the guy fucked the girl’s throat.

“So of course I had to ask her, ‘Would you want to be fucked like that – raped?’ and she said, ‘Yes – if I wanted it, I’d want somebody to rape me.’ And it seemed like she was waiting for me to ask something else, so I asked her, ‘Would you want Dad to do it, or Derek – to rape you like that?’ but she didn’t respond, like she was waiting for me to ask another question. So then it dawned on me what I was supposed to ask.

“Who would you like to rape you, Caroline?”

“She blushed but she didn’t hesitate, and her voice got real quiet and she said, ‘Dr. Scott.’”

That rocked me – the idea that one of my patients – one of my younger teenage patients – would want me to screw her – no, to rape her. And then to find out about it by having her mother be the one to tell me!

Joanne smiled. “I thought you’d find that interesting. So Caroline and I talked about it some more, and what you probably didn’t know is that for most of the time you’ve been seeing her she’s fantasized about you. Or more exactly, she’s thought about you raping her.” She paused. “Does that shock you, Dr. Scott – the idea that my 14-year-old daughter wants her doctor to rape her?”

Yes, I was shocked. The only thing I could think to do is ask her – Joanne – about it.

“How do you feel about – about Caroline’s – desires?”

And I was shocked when she said, “I think it’s hot as hell!

“In fact, if it happens, I want to be there to watch.”

I was dumfounded.

Also, surprised by my own reaction: I was getting hard just listening to Joanne’s account.

I’d never really thought about it – about actually raping someone – a woman. I admit, I’ve come across rape videos – none of them real, all of them staged, of course. And I’ll admit, I found the sex scenes were exciting – to watch on video, at least. But to actually rape a woman, even one who “wanted” to be raped?

“So ... how about it, Doctor. My daughter says she wants her doctor to rape her. You think you’d be up for that? Especially if her mother’s here to make sure everything goes right?”

Kim and I came here, to their home, knowing that this was likely to be a sexual situation, maybe even ending up in sexual activities. But I never expected such a blunt proposition. I was still a bit shaky about what to do.

“Do you think maybe Caroline and I could talk about it some, and that way...?” I didn’t know how to finish my sentence. After all, what do a rapist and a prospective rapee converse about?

“I think that’s a good idea. Caroline!” She shouted up the stairs. “Come down here, Honey.”

Caroline is an average pretty 14-year-old girl. Five-foot-five, maybe five-six, slim but not skinny, straight dishwater blond hair, usually either hanging down or gathered into a single pony tail. In other words, your average pretty 14-year-old high school girl.

But what walked into that basement “playroom” was a whole other person, a cross between an elementary school girl and a hooker. Try to get the picture, starting with her shoes. They were platform high heels, but not the type I associate with pole dancers and streetwalkers. Instead, these were sandals, and the platform soles were made of rope or cork (although to tell the truth I didn’t perseverate on the soles that much).

She was wearing a pair of white denim jeans that had been cut off at crotch level in front but cut so high in the back that they exposed most of her tight teen buttocks, with just a narrow, thong-like strip of denim running up between them. Above the tiny cut-offs she was wearing a T-shirt that had been washed thin and was cut off – or ripped off, actually – so that it came to just below her developing breasts, leaving most of her flat young tummy exposed. The shirt had two cartoon unicorns with several red plastic hearts sewn on between them. The whole effect was very elementary school-ish. Underneath the thin tee it looked like she was wearing a plain white cotton bra.

She was wearing lipstick, a bright shade of red, but not so much that it looked clownish. In contrast, she had on a very subtle eye shadow that made her look older without making her look made-up. Tonight her straight dirty-blond hair was pulled to the sides into two pigtails, little-girl style.

And to complete the picture, she was suggestively sucking on a red lollipop.

But thing that really made my cock start to thicken? Along with her hooker platform sandals she was wearing red-, white-, and blue-striped knit leggings that reached half-way up her slim, girlish thighs and just served to accentuate the firm round buttocks that were exposed by the obscene cut-offs.

And seeing Caroline this way, just one phrase came to mind:Rape-bait!

But then, I guess that’s precisely what Caroline – and her mother – were going for.

“Aren’t you going to say hello to Doctor Scott, Caroline?”

Caroline was acting kind of shy. And that might be the key word – “acting.” I couldn’t tell if she was shy, even embarrassed, standing in front of me, dressed and made-up the way she was. Or was she totally confident about being in front of me now but playing at being little-girl shy?

“Hi, Doctor Scott.”

“Hello, Caroline.” Then, because I felt the situation required me to say something more, I said, “It’s nice to see you again.” I felt so lame. But then I thought of something else appropriate to say.”

“You look very nice tonight, Caroline.”

She visibly brightened.

Oh! Do you think so?”

She turned around, slowly enough for me to get the full effect of her – “ensemble.” While she was doing this she tilted her head down while at the same time looking up at me – coquettishly was the word that came to mind.

And she conspicuously – suggestively – licked the lollipop. No, actually, she slid the lollipop up and down across her tongue. Like ... like it was a cock.

Her mom, Joanne, was watching all of this. But what seemed strange – she had this expression, almost of pride – like her daughter was doing a good job of ... of what? It was like she and Caroline had this all arranged and Caroline was playing her part perfectly.

Finally, Joanne said, “Caroline, sweetheart, why don’t you tell Dr. Scott why we asked him to come over this evening.”

Caroline twisted and squirmed in her platform sandals and I could see her begin to flush. But it wasn’t her face that was blushing – it was the expanse of pale young chest visible above her torn T-shirt.

“Go ahead – tell Dr. Scott. You can tell him – he’s a doctor.”

“Doctor, I have these ... dreams.” She hesitated, but it was almost like it was planned.

“I dream about, you know...”

Joanne said, “Go ahead, Caroline, tell the doctor your dreams about him.”

She looked at her mom. Joanne gave her just the slightest nod.“I dream about you ... raping me.”

And so it’s out now – the R-bomb.

I was stunned. Had I ever done anything ... had I ever given her the slightest sign that I wanted to... rape her? I was horrified. But Caroline went on.

“‘Fact, Mommy said that if I went out dressed like this I was just asking to get raped.”

But the weird thing was, she didn’t seem ... I don’t know ... she said it almost... confidently – like that was exactly what she – and her mother? – were trying to achieve.

“Tell Dr. Scott what happens in your dreams, Darling.”

And instead of being shy or hesitant to tell me, it was like she couldn’t wait to tell me about “what happens in her dreams.”

“I dream that I’m in your office, and all your other patients are gone and we’re all alone, and I’m wearing one of your gowns and I’m completely naked underneath. And you stand up over me and you force me to lay back on the table. You hold me down – it’s like I can feel your big hands on my throat. And, well, somehow you’re not wearing your pants and ... you know ... your force your... thing in me, and it’s so big and I tell you to stop ... that it won’t fit in me, but you keep forcing ... your thing in me ... in my little pussy, and ... you know...

Yes, I knew – know. And I’m horrified. And I’m horrified to realize how hard her story has gotten me.

But then Caroline goes on telling me what happens when she has her dream.

“And I don’t want to but I can’t stop myself. I jam my fingers into my cunny and I rub and pinch and twist my clit ‘til I can’t hold back any more, and then I cum so hard that sometimes I even wet the bed. In fact, when Mom sees it in the morning she smiles and tells me, ‘You had another dream about Dr. Rick, didn’t you?’ and I have to tell her that I did.”

I realized that I’ve forgotten to breathe while “little Caroline” tells me about her fantasies of me forcing sex on her – and her graphic description of the effect these fantasies have on her.

But now her voice changes tone. Now it’s more... coy – more... seductive?

“But I know you’d never do that – would you, Doctor Rick?”

There was no way I could fail to notice that now I’m “Doctor Rick.” Not “Doctor Scott,” or even simply “Doctor.” Now I’m “Doctor Rick,” and that “formal familiarity” hits me as somehow being more... provocative ... than just “Rick” by itself would be.

“I know you’d never do that. – I know you’d never take advantage of a little girl, one who’s only fourteen, even if she looks younger than that, even if she’s standing right there in front of you, in one of those tiny gowns that you give little girls, probably so you can see all of their legs, and maybe even some of their private places.

“I know you’d never take advantage of a little girl whose tiny breasts are just beginning to grow, and her nipples are hard and swollen because they’ve been rubbing up against the rough cloth of those gowns...,” and she stood there, twisting her slight, girlish body back and forth, lips in a pout, eyes glancing sideways at me, “ ... and because the way you look at her makes her excited,” twisting her hard little nipples between her thumb and fingers, making them stick out inside her almost-transparent T-shirt,

In other words, doing everything possible to seduce a man, or more precisely, to seduce me.

Oh, yeah, did I mention the inch-wide bright red leather collar she was wearing around her neck?

“I see you look at me, Doctor Rick. I know you think I’m pretty. In fact, I bet sometimes you actually picture me without any clothes on at all.”

She smiled and twisted back and forth a little. “You do, don’t you, Doctor Rick? You do sometimes picture me totally naked, don’t you?”

You know that I have seen Caroline naked, or nearly naked, at least. And more than that, I’ve actually touched her little “cunny,” in ways that are nowhere close to professional. And that two days ago I was sucking and licking cum from that same little cunny. Kim and I. Then I had this thought: Where is Kim?

But as quickly as I thought of Kim I forgot and instead thought about the cum I – we – had licked and sucked from little Caroline’s little cunt – and how it got there. Sweet little Caroline has been fucked. By her brother and her father. At least once. And who knows home many times before that. Or since then, for that matter.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.