Mouse in the House - Cover

Mouse in the House

by DeepInside

Copyright© 2024 by DeepInside

Erotica Sex Story: A rich asshole traps his mousy maid in a sexual maze and makes her nibble on his bait

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

The mouse was running around in circles in the empty pail. Its heart pounding against its ribcage. It couldn’t crawl up the slippery plastic no matter how hard it tried. The smooth walls were unyielding, so it continued to run in circles, growing weaker, and more tired. Its life force was being sucked dry of all its energy. Suddenly a torrent of water rained down from above and it had to swim.

Watching a mouse caught in a trap isn’t very exciting. I’m talking about the ones that snap down and break the neck; not much to see there. But what about live traps? The ones that capture the timid mouse and prevent it from injuring itself may be in a giant maze where they have to negotiate challenges. Deciding if the risk of nibbling the bait is worth the reward. When you have a mouse in your house the first thing you think of is trapping it. Getting rid of it. But maybe that is the wrong strategy. Hmm.

So, why am I interested in trapping a mouse? Well, I have a timid mouse in my house. Not a small brown one, but a dark-skinned black one. She has been my housekeeper for five years, and her name is Jenny Jamal.

Jenny is more than a housekeeper, when I am traveling the world, she looks after my LA house as well as the Malibu ocean-front home. She stays in the small suite in the main house, with an agreement that she is not allowed to have friends over. I don’t think Jenny has any friends, not even a boyfriend.

Yesterday, my timid mouse fell into my trap. Let me take you back to last year and you will see how this opportunity presented itself.


Like most older men with an unlimited income, I like to upgrade women regularly. I mean, truth be told nothing beats a tight-bodied eighteen-year-old hottie with a tight cunt and ass. With another divorce under my belt, it was time to look for a new plaything.

Word quickly got around that I was back on the market and the gold diggers surrounded me like pigeons looking for a free meal. Blondes, brunettes, redheads, and everything in between. I dated and fucked many potential young girls, even a few still in high school. Hey, listen up, if you’ve never had a shy high school girl with firm tits and a willing mouth worshiping your cock, then I highly suggest you get off your ass and run down to the nearest high school. It will change your life!

But back to me. The carrot on the stick of living in riches and adorned in diamond trinkets makes most girls motivated. Nothing beats a girl surrendering all her holes in the hopes of enjoying a life of luxury. I mean nothing!

I heard stories about a young blonde nineteen-year-old Victoria’s Secret model who had a reputation for being an anal slut and had to check her out.

Within one minute of getting Rhonda in my limo, I had my cock in her ass. My driver smiled and winked at me as she went wild in the back seat of my car. When she sucked my fouled cock clean, I knew I had found this year’s plaything. Her fondness for ass fucking, anytime, anywhere, and taking whatever my evil mind could think up, put her at the head of the class.

For our “honeymoon,” I took Rhonda on a three-month-long global adventure, and I’m proud to say I fucked her famous white ass on all the continents. When the fun went out of traveling I brought Rhonda back to my West Coast house in Los Angeles.

Every night I took my new “bride” to a different party attended by movie stars and influential idiots. Wanting to be my friend they sucked up to me, but in truth, all they wanted was my money. Rhonda got caught up in all the false glitter and offers to star in movies. What she didn’t know was the offers hinged on my financial backing.

This brings my story back to Jenny. I’m not sure how she came to be my housekeeper. One of my previous “wives” hired her many years ago and I inherited the mousy little black girl. Did I tell you Jenny was mousy? Well, it fits. The shy girl never met eye contact and had a habit of sucking on her lower lip every time I talked to her. Her little five-foot body would visibly shake every time she had to talk to me. Why I never fucked Jenny was a mystery. I fucked everything that moved.

Anyways, I decided it was time to bring Jenny out of her shell, to test her limits. It became a game to fuck Rhonda in different rooms in my house and have Jenny discover us. Jenny would stand there all embarrassed watching for several moments before quickly scurrying away. The urge to fuck Jenny’s innocent body captured my imagination. I knew I could force her but that wouldn’t be as much fun. No, I wanted Jenny to keep running in the maze.

Jenny became part of my sexcapades, and I decided to turn up the heat, so to speak. One day I ordered her to come out of hiding and stand beside me as I fucked Rhonda. The look on Jenny’s face showed curiosity as she watched my cock slide in and out of Rhonda’s ass. Jenny’s black nipples hardened under her maid’s uniform and I asked her if this turned her on. Jenny shook her head, no, but she never looked away, not even when Rhonda sucked my cock clean.

I thought Jenny might quit after being subjected to my lust, but she obediently went back to her “normal” duties. Now that I knew Jenny was still navigating the maze, I decided to make her take a more active part in my fuck sessions. Rhonda encouraged Jenny to join in, but she kept refusing. Instead, Jenny would stand there in her prim and proper uniform sucking on her bottom lip and watching us fuck.

I was getting bored so I decided to alter the maze. After an intense fucking session, I yelled at Jenny to get a warm wet towel and clean my cock. At first, Jenny touched me like I had a disease. Her black hands contrasted so nicely with my white cock. I wanted to stick my cock in her pretty mouth so bad my cock hardened up again. Jenny stroked me to an orgasm, and I came in the wet towel as she submissively sucked on her bottom lip. The fucking mouse was killing me with her innocence.

After only a few weeks of carrying out her new “washing” duties, I sensed Jenny looked forward to kneeling in front of me. I would gently stroke her soft black curly hair enjoying the puppy-dog-look on Jenny’s face as her hands cleaned my cock and balls. I could see she was starting to give in to temptation, even letting out little moans of her own.

It was Rhonda who suggested that Jenny should taste my cock to make sure I was “clean.” I didn’t think Jenny would do it, but she didn’t even put up a fight. The first lick of Jenny’s tongue on my cock was electric. After watching Rhonda suck my cock so many times, Jenny knew what I liked. Now, Jenny was in the maze so deep there was no way out.

Taking things up a notch, I had Rhonda get into the same position she always did, on her hands and knees, ass up in the air. Then, I ordered Jenny to come closer, right next to the bed.

As Jenny watched, I forced my cock into Rhonda’s ass then I pulled out and pointed my cock at Jenny. The moment stretched on, and I didn’t think she would do it, but she did. Gagging at the smell, Jenny sucked me, and I praised her. I kept up the ass to mouth and Jenny was ready and willing every time I pulled out. My little mouse was getting more comfortable nibbling at my bait.

Jenny’s daily routine now included “cleaning” my cock with her mouth every time I fucked Rhonda, and I was fine with that. I wanted Jenny to get accustomed to her new duties, and I even got her to smile at me now and then.

It was around three in the morning a few weeks later that Jenny and I had a special moment. Rhonda and I attended a party for a small indie movie I put some money into. Rhonda came home totally wasted, high on coke and alcohol, and useless in bed. I might have been a little over the top on booze, but I never touched the demon white powder. Without even thinking why, I summoned Jenny to my bedroom.

Jenny stood in the doorway and the light from behind her outlined her body through the thin material of her tiny thin night dress. Jenny looked scared but she also looked so fucking sexy.

I undressed and dropped my clothes on the carpet. Jenny had seen me naked so often that it wasn’t a shock. But this was different. Rhonda was passed out on the bed and it was just Jenny and me. I stroked my cock waiting to see what she would do.

Jenny sucked on her bottom lip for several moments before cautiously entering my bedroom, stopping directly in front of me with her head bowed down. I lifted her chin to look at her and motioned with my finger against my lips for her to be quiet. She looked over at Rhonda and nodded her head. We stared at each other as Jenny’s black breasts rose and fell with each heavy breath.

I wanted to throw her sexy black body on the bed and do nasty things to her, but that would spoil my game. She had to go for the bait on her own. Without warning she wrapped her arms around me, hugging me like I was her life preserver. I could feel her soft firm breasts being squashed against my hairy chest. I rested my chin on the top of her head and hugged her back, gently rubbing her back. Maybe it was the alcohol, I don’t know, but suddenly my feelings for Jenny felt different.

“What do you want?” I asked. Jenny looked up at me with those soft brown doe eyes. I could tell she was scared. “Tell me.”

“I want you to be my first,” she whispered looking over to make sure Rhonda was still passed out.

This was the exact moment Jenny could see the exit from the maze. So far, my little mouse had been going this way or that way. Most likely afraid to get fired if she didn’t. “Is that right? Well, I can’t say I’m surprised you’re a virgin,” I laughed.

“Shh,” Jenny whispered.

I knew she was afraid my loud voice and laughter would wake Rhonda, but I didn’t care. Still, when Jenny kissed me and forced her tongue into my mouth, I can’t say I wasn’t shocked.

Jenny came out of her shell, showering kisses all over my body. Obediently she kissed her way down until she was kneeling in front of me, giving me those “eyes” again and waiting for my orders.

“You like cleaning my cock, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Go ahead, show me you can be a good cocksucker, and maybe I will fuck you.”

“Thank you, sir.”

Okay, remember all those young high school teen girls with incredible mouths that I told you about? Well, Jenny outdid them all. I mean who would have thought this mousy girl had no gag reflex? I know I didn’t expect that! Her fucking servant mouth was ruining me for any other woman.

There are three types of women in this world, conniving bitches who will fuck you to get something in return, religious bitches who won’t fuck at all, and sexy bitches who just love to fuck. Watching Jenny’s enthusiasm, I suspected she fell into the latter category.

Jenny’s eyes held mine as I rammed my full length down her throat until her nose was squashed against my belly. I tried to resist taking control, but it was a losing battle. I mean it isn’t every day I can deepthroat a woman with such ease. I don’t have the biggest cock on the playground, but most women gag nonstop.

I spent a long time enjoying her exquisite mouth. Wouldn’t you? Eventually, it was too much for my semi-inebriated body. My pending explosion would not be denied. I looked upon Jenny as my new possession.

“Yeah! Take it all!” I exclaimed holding her head still. “Fuck! It’s a big one!” Jenny never struggled as I ejaculated in her willing mouth. In truth, I didn’t know what to expect, but my little mouse made me proud when I pulled out my spent member.

Like a jewel shining in the light, Jenny’s eyes sparkled at me. It would have been easy to fuck her at that moment, but I wanted her to continue nibbling my bait.

“Thank you for trying. Maybe next time you can do better.”

“I’m sorry, sir” she blurted out with tears filling her eyes.

Okay, I know I’m a bastard, but seriously, can you blame me? I gave my little mouse a nibble, but I wanted her to take the bait completely. “Are you scared?”

Jenny nodded her head in agreement. “Please, I can do better. I promise!”

I know I should have praised Jenny; I mean she was fucking incredible. But this moment laid the groundwork for the future. “I don’t want to hear about your promises. I want you to show me why I should fuck you.”

“May I stand, sir?”

“Go ahead.”

I watched Jenny strip off the flimsy nightgown and remove her full-sized panties. Her naked black body shivered under my inspection. Dammit, knowing she was a virgin made her appear even sexier.

Her tits were medium-sized, not too big, and not too small. Long brown nipples projected toward me, tempting me to suck on them. A small patch of curly black pubic hair caught my attention.

“I like a shaved cunt.”

“I’m sorry, I will shave.”

Rhonda’s sudden snoring drew our attention and I couldn’t help laughing. “My fucking wife is wasted.”

A new thought entered my head. “If you want me to fuck you then you need to help me get Rhonda undressed.”

“Yes, sir.”

Together, the two of us easily removed the skimpy black evening dress and black thong. I flipped Rhonda onto her back and split her legs open. Her pink gash revealed a platinum clit ring that I picked out. I twisted the ring, but Rhonda didn’t even flinch. Fuck, there goes my threesome!

I wondered at what level of purity Jenny lived. “You ever go down on a cunt?” Jenny didn’t seem to understand my question. “You ever put your tongue in a cunt?”

With a shocked look, Jenny shook her head no.

“Well, if you want my cock in your cunt that’s what it will take.”

Jenny kept looking from Rhonda to me, with an unsure look.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.