If You Ever Change Your Mind - Cover

If You Ever Change Your Mind

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2024 by Curbstonesetter

Romantic Sex Story: Description: She helps him through Psych Class; he helps her through math class. After graduation, they meet again for an evening meal. He leaves her for another woman but, he returns after the other woman dumps him. After his return, she convinces him to stay with her with friendly persuasion.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Size   .

Author’s Note: This story is a complete work of fiction from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.

Author’s Note: This story was inspired by a beautiful song by Crystal Gale “If You Ever Change Your Mind”. The title of this story was adopted from the title of her song. Her song and the lyrics can be found on the internet if the reader chooses to search for them.


It was the start of the fall semester of our senior year at the university when I met Chance Robbins. I had found the building and the classroom and had just arrived for my mid-morning Psychology Class required for my Human Relations major. I could never understand why a Psych course was required by my major but, if you’re smart you don’t fight city hall.

Chance Robbins walked into the classroom a few minutes after I had arrived and had taken my seat. I had just chosen the student desk I wanted to sit in and sat down placing my other books underneath the chair on the little platform provided.

Looking around I found that the class was nearly full and one of the only remaining student desks was right next to me. I really didn’t expect this class to be completely full with students but, it was.

When I saw him step into the classroom I thought, ‘Oh my God, he is really cute’. There was a vacant desk next to me and I didn’t think much about it. I thought he would have chosen a desk next to some of his buddies and ignore me if one had been available. But, he made his way over to the vacant desk beside me. He looked directly into my eyes and asked, “Is there anyone sitting here, Miss?”

A little shiver went through me when I saw those eyes and I just kind of squeaked, “No. You may sit there if you like.” Those steel blue eyes and his sandy color hair were two of the things about a guy that generally made my heart go flip flop.

In this case, those eyes of his made my heart go flip flop a couple of times. And that is not saying anything about what happened in my panties. I thought, ‘He sure wouldn’t have a very hard time of charming me out of my panties either.

He sat his books on the desk top and he sat down at the desk beside me. He then turned and looked at me again and said, “Hi, my name is Chance Robbins.” as he extended his hand to shake my hand. His hand was large, strong and warm and it engulfed my small hand like a warm tight form fitting glove.

I felt like he had engulfed my entire being within him as he shook my hand that day. It made me wonder if his hands were so large, were there other things about him of similar large proportionate size.

Shaking his hand, I kind of nervously responded, “Hello, Chance. It’s nice to meet you. My name is Crystal, Crystal Murray.” As I spoke to him I looked deep into his eyes again.

My lower tummy did a couple of little jumps like it used to do when I was a little girl and my mother would swing me on a child’s swing in the park. I felt like he could be swinging me in that swing with those piercing blue eyes of his.

Chance was very outgoing and very personable. He said, “Well hello, Crystal. That is a very pretty name. It’s a real pleasure to meet you, too. Is this a required class for you or is it an elective?”

He appeared to be a very charming guy when he told me he thought my name was so pretty. He went on to say, “Your name is very fitting for such a pretty girl as you are with your sky blue eyes and your light blond nearly platinum color shoulder length hair, Crystal.”

Trying very hard to maintain my composure I replied, “No, it’s not an elective; it’s a requirement of my major. Is this an elective for you, Chance?” I had to think again, ‘This guy is so charming he could probably charm me right out of my panties if he really wanted to do so.’

When I looked at him further I thought, ‘He really wouldn’t have to do a lot of charming to get me out of my panties, though and it really wouldn’t take him long to do it, either – maybe only a couple of nano-seconds. And it wouldn’t take him much longer than that to have his finger in my pussy. And then he wouldn’t get any strong objection from me if he wanted to put another part of his anatomy into my pussy.’

“Yeah, Crystal, it’s an elective for me. When I set up my schedule for this semester my guidance counselor noted that I needed to have some more electives. He asked me if I had any in mind. When I told him ‘No’, he strongly recommended I take this course. I really don’t know how well I’m going to do in it though. I may have to look for some help from someone to get me through it, not to even think about getting a good high grade.”

“Well, Chance, I’ve had a couple of other courses somewhat like this and I have done pretty well in them. So, if you need help just let me know. I’ll do what I can for you.” I said with a broad smile on my face and a bright sparkle in my eyes. I really didn’t think he would be asking me for my help but, I thought it was a nice gesture on my part anyway.

Besides, he was so cute how could I not offer to help him if it would mean us spending a little more time with each other? Besides that it was so easy to talk to him and he didn’t seem to have any trouble talking to me either. With the way he had talked to me I had to really wonder just what may have been happening in his jeans.

“Thank you, Crystal. I may have to take you up on that.” About that time the Prof came into the classroom and called the class to order. All conversations between the students tailed off and pretty much stopped.

The Prof lectured non-stop for the rest of the hour and he dismissed the class. He had given us the home assignment which would require some reading and some home study.

After the class was dismissed I got up and told him, “I’ll see you in class tomorrow Chance.” He nodded his head and said, “Ok” as I hurried off across campus to my next class. That afternoon I walked into my math class and Chance was sitting in the second row. It turned out we had more than one class together that semester.

When I walked into the classroom he caught my eyes. He raised his eyebrows and kind of nodded his head indicating the vacant student desk next to him available for me to sit in. My heart did another little flip flop at that turn of events and I quickly made my way over to that desk and set down beside him.

I could see the smile on his face as I made my way over to that vacant desk and sat down beside him. A little shiver went down my spine when I went to sit down in the student desk next to him again. He greeted me very warmly very quietly saying, “Well hello, Crystal, it’s good to see you again so soon. I didn’t think I’d see you again until our Psych class in the morning.”

“Hello, Chance. I didn’t think I would see you until our morning class tomorrow either. The Prof called the class to order and his first item was to assign a home exercise of several problems in the text book for us to solve and answer.

While the prof was lecturing I looked at the assignment and as I looked at it I whispered to Chance, “I hope he goes over this work because I don’t have the foggiest idea of how to solve and answer any of these problems.”

He whispered back to me, “I don’t have any more classes this afternoon after this one so, if you want to we can go to the student union. We can get something to drink and I’ll help you with this assignment if you would like for me to do that for you, Crystal.”

I looked into his eyes and nodding my head accepting his offer. I said, “Yes, Chance, I’d really like to do that.” After the class was dismissed we left for the student union. When we got to the student union he bought each of us a drink and we sat down at a table to begin our study.

“Crystal, this class is a requirement for me and I have had other classes that have given me a good basis for this material. I think I can help you if you would like me to. Is this class a requirement for you?”

“No, it’s not, Chance. It’s an elective that my guidance counselor has told me I really needed to have for my major and I know I have to do well in it and get a good grade. If I don’t do well, I may have a hard time graduating without taking it over and I sure don’t want to have to do that.”

“Well, let me make you a deal. I can help you with this class if you will help me with our morning Psych class material. Deal?”

I thought that was a fair exchange and I immediately accepted his offer. And as the old saying goes “Cooperate and graduate.” I quickly agreed saying, “You’ve got a deal, Chance. I think that’s a fair exchange. I know I’m going to need your help with this course and I think I can help you with our morning Psych course material, too.”

It would also give me the opportunity to spend more time with him outside of class. Just looking into those blue eyes of his and I could feel my lower tummy churning and some dampness was beginning to gather in my panties, too. It turned out to be more dampness than I had thought.

Every day after our math class, Chance and I went to the student union and worked on our home assignment. We got along well and I thought he treated me very well. I made sure I treated him as well or better than he treated me.

He took the time to make sure I understood the math work as we did the work on our assignment. And he also made sure I got all of our math assignment questions solved and answered correctly. I thought, ‘He sure is a sweetheart for all of his effort on my part.

After we completed our math assignment we turned to the work of our Psych class. I made sure that he understood the course content. And I helped him write the compositions that were required for each of those assignments during the semester.

I would look over what he had written and make sure it all made sense and it followed the line of logic I knew the Prof was looking for. Our deal was working out wonderfully and we were both greatly benefiting from our agreement to help each other.

One afternoon after we had completed our work on both classes, Chance turned to me and softly asked, “Crystal, we have worked well together on our two classes and we get along very well. So, would you like to go out with me this Friday or Saturday evening? We can go out to eat and maybe to a movie after we have eaten if you would like to.”

“Sure, Chance. What day and time would you want to go out?”

“How about 6 o’clock Saturday night. There is a nice Italian restaurant we can go to if you like to eat Italian food. And you can pick the movie you would like to go see also.”

“Yes, I like Italian food and I’d like to go with you then. In the meantime I’ll look and see what movies are playing and I’ll let you know what movie I have chosen for us to see, Ok?”

“Great, Crystal. I’ll come by to pick you up at your dorm at that time then.” We exchanged phone numbers and I told him what dorm building I was living in. We went to the Italian restaurant he mentioned that Saturday evening and we talked about the food we had ordered and it was wonderful. We had a great time and a good conversation during our meal along with a couple of glasses of very good wine. After our meal Chance asked me which movie I had chosen.

I told him, “I’ve chosen a romantic comedy that I thought we would both like, Chance.” It was an “R” rated movie and I thought it would likely be fitting for our date that night or at least I hoped it would.

He said, “Ok”. He paid for our meal and we walked to the movie theater where he bought a couple of tickets for our admission and we went in to choose our seats. We chose seats pretty close to the center of the theater a little over half way back from the front. During the movie he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him.

He would lean over, whisper in my ear and kiss me during the movie and that made my heart beat a little faster and my breathing a little bit short and erratic. I told him I enjoyed the movie with him and he told me he enjoyed the movie, too. When he took me back to the dorm that night he had my panties sopping wet.

I really couldn’t understand why I was reacting like this. I had been out with other guys in the past and they had made my panties damp. I even let one of them slip his hard love member deep into me taking my virginity only about a year ago.

I liked having him slip his love member deep into me and he made me cum with my heart in my throat and my breathing fast and labored. I wanted to have him again but, he never wanted to go out with me again.

But, Chance affected me worse than that and he had not even so much as touched my titties or put his hand on my pussy or anywhere near my titties or up my skirt. I just don’t think I would have objected even if he had squeezed my titties or stuffed his big hand under my skirt between my thighs and cupped my pussy through my wet panties.


During our first semester we went out several times with each other and Chance was a perfect gentleman each time we went out. Every time he took me back to the dorm he had my panties very wet.

Looking at how cute he was it wasn’t hard for me to figure out how he could keep making my panties so wet every time we were out with each other. I really went through so many panties that semester I had to go to the mall and buy another package of a dozen panties to tide me over.

Chance and I continued our studies for our two classes each day and at the end of the semester we both had good grades for both of the two classes thanks to our mutual cooperation of helping one another through those two classes.

I thought the extra dozen panties I had to buy were well worth the investment I had to make for them. I often times wondered if I should wear two pairs of panties to sop up all of my wetness.

During the spring semester I didn’t have any classes with Chance and I didn’t see him often at all. We went out a couple of times during that semester but, nothing more than that. Come graduation time we both received our diplomas and our degrees and I found a job in one of the large metropolitan cities of the state not far from the university.

However, I was really disappointed I didn’t see Chance just before graduation or at least get a phone call from him. And I didn’t know where he went after graduation. I figured that I wouldn’t see him again after that.

I thought he would have seen me before we both left campus and we could have talked to each other about what our future plans were. There went my opportunity to have him charm me out of my panties and slip his large hard member deep into my pussy.

He apparently wasn’t very interested in me any further since the fall semester when we studied together. I just kind a felt like I had been used and tossed away after he had used me even though he never touched me at all. He just made my panties sopping wet each time we got together.

Anyway, I guess it was worth it to have him make me cream my panties each time we were together. I thought it was better to have him make me cream my panties than for me to have to do it for myself.


I went to work for a small company in the city and I rented an apartment not far from my office. I had pretty much consigned my experience and my memory of Chance Robbins to the recesses of my college memory archives.

I thought it was not likely I would ever see him again and I figured, ‘Why waste my time thinking about him.’ I knew I could probably reach him through the alumni association but, why humiliate myself and waste my time when he didn’t seem to be interested in me any further after our fall classes and graduation?

I made new friends at work and became good friends with a couple of the girls near my own age with whom I worked. On Friday evenings, we liked to meet after work at a restaurant downtown not far from our offices and have our evening meal. It was always a nice ending to the work week and good kickoff to the weekend even if I didn’t do anything more than that.

One Friday evening about a year after I had started my job, the three of us had planned to meet at that downtown restaurant. But, one of the girls, Farah, said she wasn’t feeling well and it would just be only the two of us.

“Not feeling well” was just our euphemism to say that she had just started her period and was having the cramps. We had planned to meet at 7 o’clock at the restaurant. I arrived at the restaurant ten minutes early and waited in the entryway of the restaurant for my other girlfriend, Jane, to arrive.

While I was waiting, I got a phone call from Jane. She said that something had come up and she could not meet me at the restaurant that evening. I wondered to myself if I was the only one of the three of us not having the cramps.

I decided since I was already there at the restaurant I was going to have my evening meal there anyway. I really didn’t want to go home and fix my own supper that night as late as it was already.

I told the waitress that my girlfriends could not make it and she showed me to a small table for me to order and eat my meal alone. As I was looking over the menu I heard a somewhat familiar voice behind me say, “I’d recognize that platinum blond head of hair anywhere. Hello, Crystal. How are you?”

When I turned around and looked up, I saw Chance Robbins walking up beside me. Slightly startled, I said, “Chance Robbins? I’m just fine Chance, how are you? It has been a really long time since we have seen each other. How are you doing, Chance?”

“Are you having your supper alone tonight, Crystal?”

“Yes, I am. My two girlfriends called me and said they would not be able to make it here tonight but, I wanted to eat here anyway so that’s why I’m eating alone. Would you like to join me here at my table, Chance?”

He said, “I think I have a better idea, Crystal. How would you like to join me at my table?” he asked. “You’re welcome to join me and eat at my table? It has been a long time since we have seen each other and we can catch up on each other’s lives since we have last seen one another, Crystal.”

Chance was still just as charming as I remembered him from the past and I thought, ‘Oh, Shit. My panties had better be ready for the soaking they’re liable to be getting tonight.’

“Sure, Chance, let’s just tell the waitress that I will be sitting at your table now.” I left the table I was sitting at and joined Chance at his table.

He waived the waitress over and told her, “This young lady is going to join me tonight would you bring her meal here to this table. And put her meal on my check, please.” He immediately turned back to me and said, “Well, Crystal, I had no idea you were here in the city. How long have you been here and are you working here in the city as well?”

“I have been here ever since we graduated, Chance. I found a job with a little company here in town and I have been living and working here ever since then. Are you living and working here in the city, too?”

“Yeah, I have been here since graduation like you have, Crystal. I’ve been living and working here. I just can’t believe I haven’t run across you before this.”

“I’m surprised, too, Chance. My girlfriends and I come here nearly every Friday evening to eat. Do you come here very often?”

“No, I just happened to be downtown this evening and I’d heard of this restaurant. I have been told that their food is excellent and I just wanted to stop in and try their food. I never expected to see you here but I’m sure glad I did stop here for my supper tonight.”

“I had wanted to see you after graduation, but, you disappeared into the crowd and were nowhere to be found. I figured I wouldn’t see you again, Chance.”

“Yeah, I know, my friends wanted to go have a couple of drinks and celebrate and by the time I came back on campus it was really late and everyone was gone. I’m sorry I didn’t get to see you then, Crystal. I should have told my buddies that I would meet them later and come to find you before we both left campus.”

“I owed you a lot for the help you gave me that previous fall semester. I would not have graduated without your help that semester, Crystal. I watched you walk across that stage to get your diploma and I just marveled at how pretty you were. I loved the sunlight on your platinum blond hair waving and as it was being ruffled in the gentle afternoon breeze. Man you were just stunningly beautiful, Honey.”

I thought, ‘He sure hasn’t lost any of his charm’ but, I had a little problem with his story about celebrating with his buddies. I just kept those thoughts to myself. “I owed you as much as you owed me, Chance. Without your help I would never have made it through that math class and I, like you, would not have graduated then either. I would have had to stay over and taken that class again to graduate.”

We continued to chat for a while and then he paid for our meal and asked if he could see me home. I told him “Yes”. When we got to my apartment I invited him in for a drink and he accepted. On entering my apartment, I asked him, “What would you like to drink, Chance?”

“If you have some bourbon, I would like to have a bourbon and water, with a couple of ice cubes, please, Crystal.”

After I fixed us each a drink of bourbon and water we sat together on the love seat, chatted and watched a movie on TV. We both finished our drinks and I fixed us another drink even though I was beginning to feel the effects of the one bourbon I had already sipped.

During the movie we made out just like we had done each time when we had gone to the movies previously. Of course, the bourbon’s effects were making me very susceptible to his amorous advances.

The only difference this time was we got much more intimate with one another. As he was kissing me he very gently took my breast in his large hand and very lightly squeezed it. Then he switched to my other breast and very lightly squeezed it, too.

It had been a really long time since I had been with a man and my heart rate began to speed up. I could feel the wetness seeping out of my pussy and soaking into the bottom of my white cotton panties. I felt like my pussy was an open running faucet with my vaginal fluids gushing out of me. Then I thought I felt like a sex starve whore who couldn’t wait to have a huge dick gently slip into my pussy poking to the depth of my vagina and up through my tummy.

During our next kiss he continued to very gently squeeze my breasts and my heart rate sped up faster. After our next kiss he took my hand and pulled me to my feet. I was willing to let him have his way with me.

I was happy to let him do anything with me he wanted to do. It could be right here on the love seat, on the floor, even the table but, I thought in my bed would be the best most comfortable place for us to make love.

He lifted my skirt and found the waist band of my panties and very slowly and gently slipped his large warm hand down inside the front of my panties down to my love mound. He cupped my entire love mound and pussy with his large hand. He gently held and caressed my outer lips with his fingers. He didn’t ask me to, I just instinctively spread my legs for him to slip his huge hand inside my panties and cup my mound and my wet pussy.

By this time he had me spellbound with my breathing short, quick and I was almost gasping with his sweet manner and his ability to make my heart race. My resistance to him had all but vanished. He kissed me very passionately as he fondled my love mound and pussy driving my heart rate up toward the red line. I thought he was going to make my heart race fast enough to jump up in my throat and clear out of my mouth.

I led him into my bedroom where we continued. Chance was so charming and so smooth. I remembered thinking the first day I met him that he could easily charm me right out of my panties. And sure enough, before long he had charmed me out of all of my clothes and not just my panties.

My dress was laying on the floor and my bra and sopping wet panties were laying on the foot of my bed. By this time, the wetness was almost dripping out of my pussy. My breathing was quickened and I wasn’t going to let him quit until he had filled my pussy completely full with his hard love member and then squirt all of his hot love cream deep into me. At that time I really didn’t care if he got me pregnant or not. I decided I’d have a whole bunch of his babies for us if he’d fill my pussy like this every day.

He was kissing me and he moved lower to my breasts kissing them in several places around my titties and sucking vigorously on my hard pink nipples. By that time I was beginning to breathe in short little gasps and my eyes were fixed on his handsome face. However, focusing on his face was becoming more and more difficult the more he kissed my titties and fondled my pussy.

That was not just because of the alcohol I had consumed and the excitement he had aroused in me along with the love fluid dripping out of my pussy. By that time I was to the point that I couldn’t focus on anything but him completely filling my pussy with his fiery hot huge rock hard love member and squirting his hot love cream into the depth of my pussy.

After he kissed my titties he leaned over me and whispered very sweetly in my ear, “You are so beautiful, Crystal. Do we need protection, Sweetheart?”

Barely able to speak I just softly squeaked, “Yes, Honey, we do. I hope you have something for us to use tonight.” I was surprised I had the presence of mind to tell him we needed protection. My heart was beating so fast I was barely able to speak. My heart was in my throat and it was still beating as fast as I have ever felt it beat before.

Without another word he reached down to his slacks and withdrew a condom from his pocket. He tore the package open and asked me to help him roll it on his huge love wand. He held his member while I rolled it up the length of his hard dick.

With shaking hands I helped him put the condom on his hard dick as he felt between my thighs, fondled my pussy and found that I was already very wet and very well lubricated. Looking at his hard member I remembered when I shook hands with him the first time, I had wondered if his large hands were an indication of the size of his love wand. It was that and more. I just knew that he could make magic with that huge love wand.

Good Lord, my woman’s intuition was flawless that time and I wondered if he would be able to successfully enter me without hurting me, it was so large. He spread my thighs as wide as they would go and he got up closer to me to slide his love tool up and down my inner lips to spread my abundant love fluids between us.

Then Chance leaned over me and whispered softly in my ear, “I hope this is the first of many times that I can make your heart race, your breathing become fast and your toes curl, Sweetheart.”

He slowly pressed his love member inside of me and it felt like someone was driving a truck into me or was pressing a large round bologna sausage up inside me. It felt like he was going to drive my hips another foot apart as he slowly slipped his huge love member deep into my pussy.

As he entered my secret love treasure I could feel his unusual pressure but, it was not really painful. It was wonderful and exhilarating to have him slip fully deep into me with his pubic mound against mine. When he reached his maximum penetration my heart was racing so fast I thought it was going to jump right out of my chest.

I could only moan his name very loudly, “Chance, Chance, Chance” as he lifted and separated my legs as much as he could. Chance had my thighs pinned up against my titties and he began to thrust into me very hard and very fast.

I was rolling my head back and forth on the pillow and I could only moan unintelligible words desperately gasping for my breath. I didn’t even know what I was moaning about. I was involuntarily arching my back and raising my hips meeting each of his forward strokes.

My head began to spin and my vision was going dark and my hearing had begun to fade, too. Finally, my body stiffened with my climax, I could no longer hear anything, my vision went black and I must have fainted if only for just a few moments.

A couple of moments later I awoke still gasping for my breath and Chance was holding me very closely in his arms, the back of my head was in his large hands with his hard member still deep inside me as he was kissing my forehead, my cheeks and my neck. When I opened my eyes again I was still breathing very heavily and I looked directly into his blue eyes.

He softly said, “Welcome back, Baby.” and he kissed me very passionately. I knew he had said something else to me but, I just didn’t know what it was. I still wasn’t capable of understanding what he was saying and asking him to repeat what he said. Of course, I don’t even know if either one of us even cared what he had said to me.

I looked back at him and muttered something very romantic like, “Huh?’

He just kind of smiled, chuckled and looked into my eyes again with a broad smile on his face and said, “Welcome back, Sweetheart. I think you must have really enjoyed our beautiful love making, Honey. I sure know I did. It was one of the greatest thrills of my life to see you enjoying yourself like you did. I want to make love with you like that from now on, Crystal.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.