A Bad Neighborhood - Cover

A Bad Neighborhood

by Ted E. Bear

Copyright© 2024 by Ted E. Bear

Incest Sex Story: Living in a bad neighborhood, you never know what will happen. This story chronicles a summer in which a mother and her son are held captives by a local gang. The gang uses the mother as a sexual play toy, forces her to prostitute herself for them, and even makes her have sex with her son and his friends for their amusement.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Crime   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Body Modification   Prostitution   .

Ever since my father died, several years ago in an accident, it’s been just my mother and myself. We had to move to a cheaper part of town, since she could not afford the rent on the apartment that we had been living in at the time. Cheaper also meant rougher, more run down, and the stores and even the schools were further away.

I have to be careful when I’m outside as there are several gangs roaming the neighborhood, and they’re always looking for trouble. They carry guns and knives, and wouldn’t think twice about killing someone or slicing them up. I’m constantly on the look out for them, and either go the other way, or cross the street, just so that I don’t have to confront them.

That summer, I was fourteen years old, and my mother, Seema, was thirty-two. I was not very tall, just four foot nine inches, and skinny. My mother however, is beautiful. She’s five foot one inch, and I think she weighs about a hundred and twenty pounds. She has a dark olive complection, black hair and doe like eyes. She had put on some weight since my father died, but it all seems to have gone to the right places, because she still has this skinny little waist, that flares out dramatically at her hips and she has a nice meaty ass, that jiggles with every step she takes. Oh yes, and she also has the most perfect set of tits in the whole world, big and round. They look even bigger on her, because she’s so small otherwise. I looked in her underwear drawer one day, and found out that they are 36-D’s. As I said, they’re really big! And I can tell that men must really like that, as they all stare at her, everywhere she goes.

But that’s enough of the background, I want to tell you what happened to us, mostly to her, that summer. I was out looking for some of my friends to play with and saw Jack and Ed down the road. As I got closer to them, I saw them point at me and suddenly, three gang members were coming after me. I was sure that they were going to kill me and I took off running, but with me being such a little kid, and them being adults, with much longer, more powerful legs, they caught up with me really quickly.

They asked me my name and I told them. They then asked me a bunch of questions about my mother, evidently trying to make sure that I was the right kid that they were looking for and unfortunately, I was. It was only 4:00, and my mother was still at work, but they took me back to my apartment, to wait for her to get home. I had to unlock the doors, that they otherwise couldn’t have gotten through. They turned on the TV and we all sat and waited.

At 6:00, when they heard the sound of feet, coming up the stairs, one of them wrapped me up in his arms, and held his hand over my mouth, so that I couldn’t warn my mother of the intruders, while the other two stood on either side of the door. As soon as she opened the door, they grabbed her and pulled her into the apartment, and locked and bolted the door.

As my mother started to scream, one of them clamped a hand over her mouth, the blade of his knife to her throat, and said, “Don’t scream and don’t fight us, or we’ll kill your kid!”

My mother, although I’m sure that she was in shock, quickly calmed down, and nodded her head, agreeing to their terms.

“I’m going to take my hand off of your mouth,” the hoodlum said, “but remember, any screaming, fighting or anything else, and we kill the kid.”

Again she nodded her agreement and the man took his hands off of her mouth. When she didn’t scream or do anything stupid, they also let me go, and I ran over to her, crying and hugging her.

“What do you want? I don’t have anything of real value for you to steal. Here, here’s my wallet, I only have $5 in it.” she said, handing them her wallet. The three men laughed at her and threw her wallet right back at her. “We don’t want your things, we want you!” one of them said.

I felt my mother stiffen, but I didn’t understand back then why, at least, not at the moment that they said it.

Then one of them said, “Let’s see what we’re getting. How about having the kid strip his mother for us?”

Another one said, “Yeah! That’s a great idea! O.K. kid,” he said to me, “we want to see what your mother looks like, without her clothes on. So we want you to take your mother’s clothes off, all of them!”

I couldn’t help myself, I got an immediate erection, just thinking about seeing my mother naked. After all, since I learned to beat off, just over a year ago, my mother had been the main focus of my sexual fantasies, especially those big tits of her’s, which I had sneaked a peak at once, through the key hole in the bathroom door. But with my prick, which I now know was pretty big for age, poking my shorts out, I couldn’t let her loose, and let them, or worse her, see it, so I continued hugging her tightly.

The man said, “Look kid, either you do it gently, or I’ll do it, not so gently.”

My mother added, trying to protect us, “It’s alright Korantak. We have no choice but to do as they say, or they will hurt us.”

The man then said, “Yeah kid, do as your mother is telling you.”

With much reluctance, and still whimpering, I let her go. Sure enough, as soon as I let go of her, and pulled back just a little, the three men saw my condition and laughed.

“Hey, the little mother fucker’s got a woodie!” one of them pointed out.

I looked up at my mother, and blushed when I realized that she was looking down, right where my prick was tenting out my shorts. At the moment, I thought that she must have thought of me as some kind of sick pervert, getting hard over the thought of stripping her off in front of three strange men, but I later found out that she didn’t.

“Alright kid, let’s get this show on the road. I want that dress off now, so get moving!” one of them said.

That day, my mother was wearing dress, that buttoned all the way down the front. I went to start at the bottom, so I wouldn’t have to put my hands on those big juicy tits of hers, just yet, but as I bent over and grabbed the bottom button, they told me to start at the top. With my hands shaking fiercely, and I must have had a full body blush, I felt so hot, I moved my hands towards the top closed button of her dress, right at the top of her breasts. The men all laughed at me, seeing how nervous I was about undressing my mother for them, especially undoing the buttons where her breasts were.

“Hey kid, wait up.” one of them said to my momentary relief. “They’re only tits! They won’t bite you. Why don’t you get used to them, before you unbutton her. Just place your hands on them, squeeze them, and move your hands around on them.” he continued, and then they all laughed at our shame.

I had no choice, I had to do what they commanded, to keep us from getting hurt, so I placed my open palms on her tits and squeezed, a little too hard, as I heard my mother gasp. I couldn’t look at her, not doing what I was doing to her, and I looked down at the floor.

One of them must have noticed, because he said, “Hey kid, look your mother right in the eyes while you play with her tits, and lady, you keep your eyes on his.”

Now I was not only running my hands all over her tits and squeezing them, but I had to look her right in her eyes as I did so. She was looking right at me the whole time. At first I could see a look of sadness and shame in her eyes, as I ran my hands over her huge melons, a place my hands should never have been, but the longer I played with her tits, the more her look softened. Her eyes got smokey and sort of glazed over, and I could feel her trembling slightly. At the time, I thought she was crying, that was why she was trembling, but now I know that I was turning her on, getting her hot.

Suddenly one of them said, “Alright kid, enough feeling up your mother, start unbuttoning the dress.”

Since I had just been ‘feeling her up’, I wasn’t as frightened about putting my hands on her tits, as I undid her buttons, not that I wanted to, but there was no other way to unbutton the top two buttons, than to put the heel of my hand on her tits, while I undid the buttons. After getting those two undone, the rest were relatively easy. I did notice that her nipples had gotten hard, probably from my ‘feeling her up’.

As I was getting the last button, all the way down at the bottom of her dress, one of them said, “After you get this one undone, remove her dress.”

Again my hands were shaking. In part because I didn’t want my mother naked in front of these men, but in part because I wanted to see her naked myself, and I was ashamed from having these thoughts. I finally got the last button undone, and stood up. I walked around behind my mother, and pulled the dress down her arms and off of her, laying it on the back of the chair, next to us.

“Come around front kid and have a good look at those huge knockers of her’s.” one of them said.

I did as they commanded, and walked around in front of my mother. I looked up into her eyes and she nodded, telling me to look at her breasts. I sort of always knew that she was proud of her breasts, from when my father was still alive, but was still shocked to see her tits through her virtually transparent bra cup. There was nothing left to my imagination, I could see her huge, dark areolas, which were a little bumpy now, due to the fact that her long, thick nipples were both fully erect.

They then made go back around behind her and unhook the bra, so that her tits would be completely naked. When her bra was off, and had joined her dress on the chair, they made me come back around to see them in all their naked glory. Then they made me play with them again, and while I was running my hands over my own mother’s naked breasts and squeezing them, they made me suckle at her nipples, like a baby, feeding from it’s mother’s breast. They didn’t think that I was sucking hard enough, and kept making me suck harder and harder, until my mother groaned in pain from my sucking. Once they got me to that level, they made me suck each of her nipples, just like that, for ten minutes apiece, and when I finally pulled off of each breast, her nipples were longer and harder than they’ve probably been, since I was a baby sucking on them for my sustenance.

She was standing there, in just her pantyhose, panties and shoes. They made her kick off her shoes and I had to pull, first her pantyhose and then her panties off of her body. They then made her sit down in the big comfortable chair, with her legs over the arms. This left her spread wide, so wide that we all could even see her pussy hole gaped wide open.

Next they made me get down on my knees, to eat her out. Since I had no clue as to what to do, they made her instruct me what to do with my lips, tongue and fingers, while she played with her own tits, as they looked on. As she started to explain what I was looking at, using the scientific names for her body parts, they stopped her, and told her to use the street names instead, and the dirtier the better.

“You are looking at my pussy...”

“Yeah lady, it’s a pussy, but for the moment, we want to hear the dirtier names, like cunt and twat!” one of them interrupted her.

My mother blushed, but continued, “You are looking at my cunt.” she said, framing the area with her hands. “The two fleshy pieces of skin, on either side of it are my cunt lips.” and her blush deepened.

“Sex-ed 101.” one of the men joked.

“The little bump at the top of my slit, is my clit, and the hole at the bottom in my cunt hole. And the little hole, below my cunt, is my ass hole.” she was blushing very deeply now, as she finished giving me the tour of the most intimate parts of her body.

“First stick you forefinger, into my ... cunt hole and move it in and out until it’s wet.” she instructed as she began squeezing and fondling her own breasts while tweaking her nipples.

I did as she had instructed me, and stuck my forefinger into her cunt. It didn’t take too long, with me moving it in and out of her hole, before it was coated with her lubricant.

“Now take that finger, and rapidly flick against and over my clit, while you take your other forefinger, and stick it into my cunt hole and do the same thing.” she instructed, her breath was already becoming ragged.

Again I did as she was instructing me. While flicking my already lubricated finger over her clit, I fucked my other forefinger in and out of her cunt, and again, it didn’t take long at all, before it too was coated with her juices.

“Now bring your face to my cunt and do with your tongue, what you had just done with your fingers, while you continue to flick my clit with the finger that you had been doing it with, and stick the other finger into my ass hole, and move it in and out as fast as you can.” she told me. She was beet red with shame, both from letting me just see her as naked as she was, as well as having to instruct me on how to do these things to her, and letting me do them. In addition, I must have been doing them pretty good, as her breath had speeded up considerably, and she was gasping, moaning and jerking, under my touch.

At the time I put my mouth to her pussy, it hadn’t dawned on me that she peed from that part of her body, after all, I was only 13. I didn’t even know that men did this, as regular part of the sex ritual, or even have a clue as to what it would taste like. At first, I wasn’t enamored with the taste. It wasn’t bad, but I wouldn’t go out of my way for it either.

As I diligently ate my mother out, teased her clit and finger fucked her ass, it was obvious, even to a person as inexperienced about sex as I was, that my mother was really enjoying my ministrations. After maybe five minutes of me doing these things to her, while she worked on her own tits, she came. It started with her whole body beginning to tremble. Then as her tremors became stronger, the juices flowing from her pussy became rivers, and I had to lick and swallow rapidly to keep up with her. Finally she squealed in joy. Her pussy spasmed around my tongue and she actually squirted her juices, into my mouth, then collapsed from exhaustion.

The three men couldn’t wait to get at her, and pushed me out of their way. They dragged my mothers limp body from the chair, laid her on the floor, and then, one after the other, they fucked her, making me watch up close as they raped my mother. I say rape, because if they hadn’t threatened us, my mother never would have had sex with them. She told me later, that because she didn’t want them to hurt either of us, she cooperated fully, and even participated in her own degradation. Today, I know that by her participating, she actually got enjoyment from their raping her, but back then, I was so naive, I didn’t understand that.

Back then, I already had a seven inch long cock, that was on the thicker side as average, and used my cock size, as a gage to guess the size of the other cocks that fucked my mother. The first man to mount her, had a cock, that I’ll guess to be eight inches, making it longer than my cock was back then, but it was a rather thin cock too, thinner than mine. He made her spread her legs wide apart, then pushed her knees back until her knee caps were on either side of her chest, right near her huge tits.

He grabbed his cock, as my mother held herself open for him, and lined it up with her cunt hole. Then in one quick movement, his entire cock was inside of my mother’s cunt, and she gasped in shock from the sudden entry. He didn’t wait a second, as he was quickly pounding his prick in and out of her cunt, while he leaned down and sucked one nipple into his mouth. I could see his prick entering and pulling out of my mother’s cunt, glistening with her juices. This man was the one who lasted the longest, as he rapidly shoved his cock in and out of her pussy. My mother came twice, shaking and squealing in delight, before he finally dumped his load into her. As soon as he finished, he pulled out, and the next man mounted her.

He was the biggest of the three by far, his cock was almost twice as long as mine, so I guessed him to be eleven or twelve inches long, and also his cock was twice as thick as mine. I noticed that he had been erect for quite some time, before sticking it into my mother’s pussy. She groaned and moaned, in pain, as he really stretched her tight pussy out, but then, she came at the same time as he did. Today, with what I know, I suspect that she must have been on the edge of another orgasm, and the feel of his cum, squirting inside of her, set her off.

The last man had a pretty average length cock. As it was a little shorter than mine, I guessed him to have six inches, and it was a little thicker than mine. He too, had been hard for a long time, watching me warm her up and the other two fucking her, and like the second man, he too came pretty quickly, but this time, my mother didn’t cum.

Then the shock of all shocks came, they wanted me to fuck her too. For some strange reason, as soon as they told me that, my cock, which had been rock hard as I watched the three of them raping my mother, wilted. They made my mother suck me back into full erection. My mother took my cock, grasping it at the base, and licked all around it. Damn, that did feel good, but I felt guilty about it, because I knew that I shouldn’t be having sex with my own mother. She then opened her mouth, and took my cock into her oral cavity and began bobbing her head up and down on my prick, while licking it with her tongue. She then removed her hand from my cock, as she continued bobbing up and down on it, and began playing with my balls, squeezing them gently and tickling them. Although I tried not to get hard, even though this had been a major fantasy over the past year that I masturbated to, she had me rock hard again in a very short time.

They then made her get back into the position that she had been when they raped her, and made me move up between her wide spread legs, just like they had done. Then they made her take my cock and bring the head of my cock right up to her cunt hole. They told me that if I didn’t fuck her really good, that they’d cut my balls off. My mother looked me in the eyes, and told me that it was OK to fuck her, that she hoped that I did a better job of making love to her than the three rapist had.

With her approval to do it, I sunk my dick into my own mother’s cunt and fucked her for all I was worth. I remember thinking about how good it felt, to have her hot, wet pussy, all around my cock. She had a very talented pussy too. It relaxed and opened up for me, each time that I plunged into her and grasped me tightly in it’s velvety grip each time that I withdrew. I tried to emulate the first guy, fucking her as fast as I could, but like the last two guys, I didn’t last very long, and added my seed to their’s. Right as I began squirting my baby making sperm into my own mother’s womb, she began trembling and squealing out in joy. I had given my own mother an orgasm and we climaxed blissfully together, then I collapsed on top of her, totally spent.

After a couple minutes, to catch my breath, my shriveled prick already having fallen out of her, I started to get up, but they made my mother suck my cock back to full erection again, even though it was covered with our combined juices, plus the cum of the three rapist. Again my mother took my cock lovingly into her mouth, and after licking off all of the juices, sucked me back to erection.

This time, they didn’t want me to fuck her, but rather her to fuck me. They made me lay down on my back and made her straddle my hips. She reached between us, and lined up my cock with her cunt. She then went down on me and was quickly riding my cock like she was one of those horses on a carousel, only much faster. They made her lock her hands behind her neck, and then made me play with her huge tits while she rode me.

They told her that they wanted her fucking me faster, and even if I came inside of her, not to stop fucking me until they told her to stop or my prick got soft and fell out of her. We did as they commanded. Even though I had already cum once, just minutes ago, inside of her, it didn’t take long for me to cum again, inside of my beautiful mother, between the feeling of her pussy riding my prick and my hands working on her tits.

When I was on top, after blasting my seed into her pussy, I stopped, but with her riding me, and instructed not to stop or slow down, my prick never had a chance to shrink, and stayed hard through another three squirts. Remember I was only 13 at the time, and teenaged boys have remarkable staying and recuperative abilities. Anyway, they had her riding my prick for a full thirty minutes, before allowing her to stop, and get off of my still erect prick.

It was at this time, that I saw the movie camera for the first time, and realized that they had captured the whole thing on film. How embarrassing to know that there was a film out there showing me stripping my mother, warming her up so that three strangers could fuck her, the three strangers fucking her, then her sucking me off twice and me fucking her then her fucking me. I was ready to die of embarrassment, and hoped that no one I knew, ever saw this film.

But our degradation wasn’t over just yet. They then made me lick and suck all of the cum, their three loads and my own four loads, out of her pussy. My mother was again made to lay on her back, legs spread wide apart and pulled back to her chest. As I began licking and sucking, they told me to make her cum too, while I cleaned her out. Talk about disgusting, I was made to swallow all that cum and my mother’s juices as she wiggled and squirmed on the end of my tongue and fingers.

When I finished cleaning her pussy out, four more members of their gang showed up, with pizzas for all of us to eat. They made my mother and I stay naked and eat on the floor, while they all sat around our small table, laughing and joking. After the short respite for dinner, the four new men each took their turns with my mother. This time they made her get on her hands and knees. The new guys took her from behind, while the three guys who had already fucked her made her suck them off.

As the evening progressed, more and more gang members showed up and used my mom’s luscious, sexy body right before my very own eyes. She was made to take them on in all sorts of positions, and they used all three of her holes. They mainly took her on two at a time, one in either her pussy or ass hole, and one in her mouth. Occasionally they took her in all three holes at the same time and a few times she had to take one in her pussy and one in her ass, without another cock in her mouth. I went to bed around midnight, but I could still hear them using her all night long.

When I got up the next morning, there were still several gang members around, most of them asleep. Mom looked freshly showered, and was wearing stockings, not pantyhose, so I knew that they must have provided them, and high heeled shoes. The heels were so high, that I knew that they too, must have been provided by the gang members. The other weird thing was that my mom had make-up on that made her look whorish. Her finger and toe nails were painted in a deep-bright red, and her lipstick matched it perfectly. Her cheeks had a red glow to them from the rouge, and her eyelids were painted a light blue with black lines just above her eyelashes. The eyelashes themselves had been brushed out to make them look both thicker and longer. Then it hit me, her pussy was shaved, she no longer had that thick black bush between her legs anymore.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.