Who Says You Can't Do a Cougar After 45? - Cover

Who Says You Can't Do a Cougar After 45?

by Terry Preston

Copyright© 2024 by Terry Preston

Fiction Sex Story: A 45-year-old divorced and unattached man gets an opportunity to have a long-term affair with a married 62-year-old woman, with conditions. It works out well and he enjoys some of the best sex of his life.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

My name is Judd and I’m 45 years old, recently divorced. I’m 5’ 11”, 175 lbs. I have black hair with a touch of gray and I’m clean shaven and no tats. I just sold my modest accounting firm and am semi-retired, with occasional consulting gigs. For a long time, I have thought I was beyond my cougar opportunities or interest. Judy proved me wrong on both counts.

She responded to a social media post I made which invited general conversation. I wasn’t specifically looking for dating or sex but was by no means opposed to that. Judy told me an interesting story. She was married to an older man who had been impotent for over two years after prostate surgery. His libido was nonexistent. He was also a good man, whom she loved. There was no way she would leave him or cheat on him behind his back. However, he was aware of her frustrations at not having her physical needs met. After discussing it together, he agreed that she could meet with men for sex under certain conditions. She had to proceed discreetly because both of them were somewhat well known in their community. The men could not be married or in a long-term relationship. He would have no talks or interactions with the men. She would tell him about her plans in advance and share her experiences with him after. He could veto any proposed man or meeting. She had not yet implemented this program and was wondering if I might be interested in being her first “affair”. I met their requirements and was definitely intrigued.

Judy and I exchanged stats and cropped pictures (no face) to see if we were both attracted. She was 62, 5’ 8”, 130 lbs, long brown hair and wore a 34B bra. She looked hot in a bikini and had a fine ass. Being mutually attracted, we exchanged face pics. She was OK with me and I thought she was pretty in an elegant way. I would have no problem getting it up for this woman 17 years my senior. I lived in a neighboring suburb. Because of my set back from the road and landscaping, her car would not be visible parked in my drive. We agreed to a preliminary face-to-face meeting at a Starbucks in my town because coffee at Starbucks does not scream “affair”. People do it all the time for a variety of legitimate reasons. Judy had an office job and we met after work. We got along well and enjoyed each other’s company. She let me know that her interests were vanilla, at least for now. That suited me just fine, so we agreed to get together at my place in the late afternoon on Saturday, three days hence.

After showing up and exchanging greetings, we had a seat at my dining table and sipped some brandy. She wore what I requested – a sexy black top with some cleavage, a short black skirt and black knee socks. I wondered if she was wearing the lacey pink panties I also asked for. For now, I just enjoyed looking at her, letting my arousal simmer. I wanted her bad but I’m patient. When I told her to sit on my lap, she didn’t hesitate. I had one hand on her shoulder and I rubbed her legs with the other. This allowed me to raise her skirt enough to see that she had worn the type of panties I like so much. With my hand resting between her legs, I told her what I wanted to do. We would go to my bedroom where she’d strip me naked, play with my balls and stroke my cock until I was rigid.

This all happened as I directed. Judy decided to drop to her knees and suck me. My hand was on her head, but I didn’t push or guide her. She knew what to do. Her tongue did wicked things, swirling around the head of my cut cock. Fucking her deeply was part of the plan but I was confident that she could arouse me again when the time came. So I told her to suck until I exploded into her mouth. I wanted her to swallow all of it. She alternated between sucking and licking my balls and shaft. She expertly varied her speed, sucking slowly and then speeding up. When she sensed I was close she grabbed my butt and sucked with a fury. Good God, I could take no more. Judy was so fucking good. I started to pulse and flood her mouth with my seed. I could feel her swallow while continuing to suck, drawing out the last of what I had for the moment. Goddamn, it’s only the first round but I felt so good. Being in Judy’s mouth was heaven. As I shrank I had her stand up and I pulled her close so I could kiss her and taste my fulfilled desire. I sincerely felt sorry that her loving husband could no longer enjoy experiences like this with her. His loss, my gain.

I pulled back from her lips and kissed her neck, marking her as mine with a small bite. I stood back and pulled off her top and dropped it, revealing a black lace bra. I pulled her back to me and reached behind her to unclasp the bra, letting it drop to the floor between us. Now I could feel her natural breasts pressing against me, the nipples hardening. My appetite for her was growing, as was my tool. I knew she could revive me fast. My tip rested against her belly right above the waistband of her skirt. Holding her tight, I unzipped the skirt and let it fall. Yes, I so loved those pink panties. I slapped her butt cheeks like a spanking because she had been such a bad girl. And because I liked the feel of her ass, which I squeezed.

I guided her to the bed and had her lie down. Sitting beside her, I thought she looked marvelous and I kissed her some more. Then I said, “Play with your breasts to get them ready for me. Yeah, baby, squeeze them, knead them just like that. I love watching you do this. Pinch your nipples, Judy, yeah, that’s good. I can tell you’re into it, I see a damp spot on your panties. My turn now.”

I brushed her hands away and focused on her aroused boobs. I alternated between the twins, back and forth, back and forth. Squeezing, of course, but licking, sucking and nipping the hard nips. I raised myself up and told her to put a hand, I didn’t care which one, inside her panties and stroke herself. It was exciting to watch Judy do this, especially because she seemed to enjoy it a lot. I wanted her to come at least once before I fucked her. I said,” Yeah, baby, press the heel of your hand on your mons and make circles.” She moaned a little after three circles. Not coming moans but she was on the path, breathing a little heavier. Her eyes were closed and she had a smile on her face. I was getting seriously horny, as if she hadn’t just given me an outstanding blow job. Yet still I was patient because I wanted us both to come hard when I was inside her. I couldn’t wait but wait I did. Paradox!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.