Gift in the Woods - Cover

Gift in the Woods

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man finds love and more after an unusual encounter in the woods. Newly discovered abilities changes his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The kids were waking up from their nap and David took them with him until his two hours were up and took them to their play area. It was getting late in the afternoon and I felt like I needed to head home shortly. I went to Kayla and exchanged cell phone numbers with her and gave her a deep meaningful kiss, no tongue, and hugged her. Next, I went to Chris, gave her a similar deep kiss, and squeezed her tightly. David had a hopeful expression on his face so I went to him and started to shake his hand but changed my mind in an awkward moment and reached out to hug him. After all, I had bent his wife over on the island and fucked her through a constant orgasm in front of him.

I hugged him, reached down, and squeezed his left ass cheek. He moaned and pressed his hard on into me. I pulled back and looked at him and winked, his cock tented in his shorts. “I love you,” I said as I turned to walk away. “I love you too” all three chimed at the same time and looked at each other. I smiled and walked up their driveway and across the road to my own. “See you tomorrow,” I yelled back at them and they waved at me. I thought about my crazy day as I walked along my long driveway.

I had never seen a naked man with a boner except in porn. Never live and close up, let alone touch one. Of course, I horsed around with my best friend, jerked off, played grab ass and experimented as a kid but never as an adult. I wasn’t sure how I felt about it but I seemed to have a general curiosity and didn’t think I would be afraid to experiment, even with another guy. I didn’t know how far I would go but I would like to think I keep an open mind about sexuality. I definitely wanted to keep fucking Chris and Kayla, that was a no brainer, and there was a lot more I wanted to do with them and I wanted to get David and Bobbie together too.

I knew I could tell her anything since I had already given her commands and a packet and she wouldn’t care. I wanted her to be Ok with everything, even if I had made a couple of small changes in her attitude. I didn’t want her hurt regardless of anything else that happened. She was still my wife and the love of my life. I hoped I could share her without getting jealous. I didn’t want to be the stingy bastard who wanted everything for myself and wouldn’t share. I hoped I was man enough...

Bobbie and I had a quiet evening, my favorite kind. I was really a homebody and loved hanging out, reading, petting the dogs, simple things. Sure I loved the newfound pussy and the exciting possibilities but still wondered, why me? We went to bed after a couple hours of TV and a few glasses of wine.

The next morning I got a text from Kayla. ‘I’m coming to hang out with Chris.’ I had already had my shower, dressed and having my coffee. A few minutes later Chris sent me a text, ‘Kayla’s coming over. Want to come play with us?’ I chuckled to myself when I read her text. ‘Sure’ I replied ‘See you soon.’ I put on my sandals and went to Bobbie’s door.

“Going to the neighbors to hang out, maybe do some walking,” I said. She never even looked up from her computer

“Okay, have fun,” she said.

I headed to the door and stopped. I went upstairs and grabbed a small bottle of Astroglide from my nightstand and headed back downstairs toward the door and out to the driveway. I wanted to fuck both Chris and Kayla in the ass but I had no idea yet where the day would take me. I walked along my driveway and thought about the clearing as I went by. Yep, my little piece of heaven I thought. I kept walking until I got to the mailbox, I didn’t see anyone walking on the road so I kept walking toward Chris and David’s driveway. I saw Kayla’s car as I started down their curvy driveway. The garage door was open and I stopped and stuck my head in.

David was at his workbench facing away from me. I walked over to him quietly and put my arms around his waist. He flinched a little then realized what was going on. I had startled him, but he still didn’t know who was hugging him from behind. “Good morning.” I said and he settled into my arms and relaxed. “Good morning, Lonnie,” he said as he pushed back against me slightly. I ran my hands up and down his torso as I hugged him. I didn’t know how I could send my thoughts or if there was a range limitation but I tried anyway. ‘Come to the garage and watch quietly,’ I sent to Chris and Kayla both. They were in the house and out of the line of sight so I didn’t know if it would work. I caressed David and slid my hand down to his cock, which was hard as a steel spike. I had never touched another man’s hard cock before but it seemed to throb. He groaned as I rubbed it through his shorts. I pressed my own hard cock against his ass crack and felt his warmth against me.

I suddenly wanted to feel my cock in his ass more than anything and started to hump him. He moaned and pushed his ass harder against me. Chris and Kayla had shown up at the door and watched in silence. I hooked my thumbs slowly in David’s shorts and underwear and slid them down in slow motion. He leaned his head back on my shoulder and groaned as I slid them down to his knees. Chris and Kayla watched with eyes wide as saucers and mouths hanging open.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the small bottle of Astroglide. I lowered my shorts and underwear down to mid thigh and flipped open the lubricant top. I gently pushed David into bending over slightly and he put his hands on the top of his workbench and pushed his ass back to me. I squirted lubricant onto my fingers, pressed them into his crack, and rubbed his anal opening, smearing it around his ass. I squirted more and did the same until his anus was slippery. I squirted more into my hand and rubbed it all over my cock.

I set the small bottle on the bench, pressed my slippery cock into his crack, and humped his warmth. It was nothing like anything I had ever felt before. His cheeks were firm, not soft and cushy. They had a firm masculine feel that I thought I liked as my cock slid between them. I pressed my hard cock against his opening and he stiffened. “Relax,” I said as I pushed harder and my cock head popped into his ass hole. He groaned very loudly and winced a little.

My cock wasn’t huge by any stretch of the imagination, it was above average but I’m sure even an average cock hurts a little if you’ve never had one up your ass. “Have you ever had a cock in your ass?” I asked him softly. He shook his head as I held still for him to get used to it. His ass was incredibly tight, even tighter than Kayla’s virgin pussy had been the day before. I had an idea and sent a thought to him,’ No pain, only pleasure, come when my cock is in your ass for about a minute.’ He grunted several times as I started fucking his ass in a slow but steady rhythm.

Chris and Kayla watched with eyes wide and mouths hanging open as I fucked David’s ass slowly. He groaned loudly and shot his come onto the workbench and down the front of his tool chest. He squirted five or six times in an intense orgasm as I fucked him. I picked up my speed as I felt my balls beginning to tingle and started to slam into him. His ass felt wonderfully tight, hot and slippery as I started fucking him hard. He grunted, and then groaned loudly as I started to come in his tight ass. I pressed hard against him and stiffened as I emptied my load up his wonderfully snug anus.

Chris and Kayla had their hands in their panties and were rubbing furiously when I glanced over at them. I savored the feeling of David’s asshole for a minute until I softened and slipped out of his ass. Chris and Kayla both moaned in unison and came as my come dripped from David’s ass. “Clean me up,” I whispered to him.

“Yes Master,” was his only reply. He reached for a roll of paper towels on his workbench. He dropped to his knees in front of me and pulled off a couple paper towels, my soft cock near his face.

He gently began to wipe me clean as he dripped my come from his ass into his underwear. He was careful to be gentle and get every bit of come and lube cleaned from my cock. He leaned forward and kissed the head as Chris and Kayla watched from the door. I motioned them over to watch closer as he kissed and cleaned my soft cock. He looked up at them and smiled, then looked at me for approval. “Very nice,” I said as he smiled widely at me.

“I love you,” he said as he looked up at me. I was at a loss and his smile started fading as I hesitated and he looked at me.

This was all new to me and I wasn’t sure how to react. Fucking him was really great and felt awesome. His ass was as tight as I could ever want in a female or male partner. “I love you too, David,” I said as I leaned down and kissed him gently on the lips. His fading smile turned to a huge grin as I helped him to his feet. I could feel the genuine gratitude from him as the possibility of rejection turned from fear to real love and affection. He glowed as I hugged him tightly and he melted into my arms. I pulled back and he leaned forward and kissed me gently this time. “Go get cleaned up and I’ll come see you,” I said.

He pulled up his shorts and underwear and headed inside the house. “That was the most beautifully sexy thing I have ever seen,” Chris said.

“Me too,” Kayla said before Chris hardly had it out of her mouth. “I’ve never seen two guys do it,” Kayla added. “It was totally hot.”

“I’ve never done that before either,” I said “but I think I liked it ... David sure seemed to like it.”

“David loves you so much ... he is completely yours,” Chris said. I motioned us toward the house and started walking that way. I went in and headed to the master bathroom. I really wanted a shower even though David had done a good job cleaning me. I went to the shower and turned it on, as if it was my house and I lived there.

“Anyone want to join me?” I asked. There was some commotion as I adjusted the temperature. “Looks like there’s only room for one extra person,” I said to nobody in particular. I stepped into the shower and Chris was quick to get in behind me before David or Kayla could get there. “Y’all should think about a bigger shower,” as I grabbed the liquid soap and squirted some in my hand. I started soaping up and handed the bottle to Chris. She squirted some in her hand and started rubbing me all over. I pulled her to me and rubbed her sexy body against mine and my cock began to get hard again. She stroked my semi hard cock with a soapy hand and massaged my balls. I leaned down, kissed her deeply, and slipped my tongue into her mouth.

She started groaning and coming immediately. I licked her lips, kissed her neck, and nibbled her ears. I wanted to try something. As I licked her ear, I pulled her closer, stuck my tongue in, and probed her ear canal. She immediately stiffened and thrust her hips at me and moaned. She came with my tongue in her ear and shivered several times in mini orgasms when I pulled away. We finished washing with David and Kayla waiting on us with clean towels when we stepped out of the shower. David helped dry off Chris while Kayla helped me dry off. “So ... what’s the plan for the day?” I asked no one in particular.

“We have friends coming over for lunch,” Chris said.

“A couple a little younger than us from church,” David said.

“I can’t wait to meet them,” I said.

“I babysit their kids too but not very often,” Kayla said. I wrapped my arms around her, held her close to me and kissed the top of her head. I laid down on Chris and David’s king sized bed and beckoned everyone to me. Chris laid down on my right and Kayla laid on my left. They both snuggled close and put a leg over mine. David was behind Chris and snuggled in close. I laid there in all the love and wondered how I would handle the new couple and if my thoughts would have any effect on them. I would know shortly. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep for a while.

I woke about an hour later when Chris started moving out of bed. “I have to start making lunch, they’ll be here in an hour,” she said. David moved over in her place and snuggled against me. ‘Okay, this is a little weird but not bad,’ I thought to myself. I was still not sure how to deal with my new relationship with a man but I didn’t believe the relationship was a bad thing. Actually, I think I like it and want to see where it goes. I think I already love David very much and I know he loves me. Just how deep it goes both ways we will find out very soon...

We snuggled another 15 minutes before I got up and dressed. David and Kayla slowly got up and dressed too. I went to the kitchen, moved behind Chris, and hugged her. I leaned down and kissed her neck and she moaned. I pressed my cock into the crack of her ass and she moaned again.

“What can I do to help you, my love?” I asked.

“Get out the bread and sandwich stuff,” she replied. I started moving around the kitchen and finding the things she needed to make lunch. She had tuna salad already made and various lunch meats in the refrigerator. She sliced tomatoes, separated iceberg lettuce leaves, made a variety of different sandwiches, and arranged them on a plate. She pulled out different condiments, pickles, etc and put them on the table. I set plates and helped with whatever she needed.

The younger couple arrived and David greeted them at the door and led them in. David introduced me as he and Chris’ best friend. They were Tom and Joanie. They already knew Kayla and she hugged both of them. They had dropped their kids off with his parents and had an afternoon of freedom to visit with friends. Tom was a nice looking guy, a little more muscular than David and a few pounds heavier but about the same size over all. Joanie was a very cute and petite young woman. I guessed her to be in her mid twenties and maybe a hundred pounds. She was about 5 feet tall and looked absolutely delicious. I couldn’t wait to get her naked and my tongue in her sweet little pussy.

Chris came around the corner from the kitchen and hugged them. “Lunch will be ready in a couple of minutes,” she said. “I hope sandwiches are alright?”

“Sounds great,” they both said. We moved to the living room as Chris went back to the kitchen to put the finishing touches on lunch and plate up all the sandwiches. Joanie followed her and offered assistance. Kayla went to check on the kids. The guys and I chatted about mundane things and the weather until Chris came in and said lunch was ready.

We migrated to the dining room and found a large plate of sandwiches, chips, pickles and other snacks. The two couples sat across from each other and Kayla sat at one end as I took a seat at the other end of the table. The plate of sandwiches was passed around and everyone started digging in, chips, pickles, and other goodies Chris had prepared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.