Gift in the Woods - Cover

Gift in the Woods

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man finds love and more after an unusual encounter in the woods. Newly discovered abilities changes his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I walked down my driveway to my mailbox and turned right to go to her driveway. I pressed the automatic gate button on her driveway, let myself in, and walked the curvy driveway up to the house. I walked past the unattached garage and noticed the door open. I stopped and looked in and saw David at his workbench with his back to me. I stopped and called up the packet in my mind. I pictured a packet in my mind with all the commands I had loaded into it, moved it to David, and dropped it into his mind.

He stopped what he was doing and blinked several times. I waited a couple of minutes and I thought to him, ‘turn around.’ He turned around and saw me standing in the doorway, I smiled at him, and he started grinning at me widely. “Hi David,” I said as I stepped into the huge garage. “Hi Lonnie,” he said as he reached to shake my hand. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me in for a slap on the back, guy hug. “How have you been Big Guy?” I asked, “Great, Great,” he said enthusiastically. He acted as if we were old friends getting together when I had actually met him once a couple of years ago. He was slightly taller than me and in good physical condition and maybe twenty years younger. He was thin with sandy blond hair and about my size, nice looking for a guy.

I had never been interested in guys before but little did I know that was about to change slightly. “Chris texted me and asked me to come over and meet someone. I saw your door open and wanted to say hi.”

“That’s great, I’m glad you did,” he said “I was just out here working on a couple of little things on my workbench,” he said. “You go on in, I’ll finish up and I’ll be in shortly,” he said.

“Ok, sure,” I said as I turned and started for the door. I didn’t know if the packet worked on him but I would find out shortly. I took a chance and headed into the house. I opened the door, let myself in, and walked into the kitchen. The young woman spotted me first and watched as I walked around the kitchen island and walked over behind Chris standing at the sink. The young woman watched me as I wrapped my arms around Chris from behind her. Her eyes got as big as saucers as I squeezed Chris tight and my hands went to her breasts and cupped them. Her mouth dropped open wide as I squeezed Chris. She turned around in my arms and I kissed her firmly on her lips.

I thought that she was going to faint in front of me ... I pulled back from Chris and she smiled widely at me and hugged my shoulders. “Hi Lonnie,” she said. “I want you to meet a very good friend of mine, Kayla,” she continued. “Kayla, this is Lonnie, my best friend,” she said. I reached to shake her hand and felt a slight shock when our hands touched. I chose that moment to drop a packet into Kayla’s mind.

She looked at me and blinked several times ... I could feel the love from her instantly. I pulled her hand and moved her closer to me. I looked into her eyes and bent down to kiss her deeply. She opened her mouth and whimpered as I kissed her, our tongues dancing together. I kissed her passionately for several minutes as Chris watched.

I sent a thought to Chris, ‘Rub your pussy.’ Her hand shot down her pants, found her clit and she moaned. I slid a hand down the front of Kayla’s shorts and inside her panties and massaged her pussy lips. She squeaked when my middle finger brushed against her clit and started rubbing around it. I thought to her the orgasm command ‘come when any part of my body is inside any part of you, my tongue, my fingers or my cock is inside your mouth, pussy or ass. The more I have in you the more intense your orgasm,’ and stuck my finger in her pussy at the same time I stuck my tongue in her mouth.

She exploded and squealed loudly into my mouth. She thrust her hips at me and tried to hump my thigh. She lost all control and started grasping and clutching at my clothes and holding me tight while she dry fucked me. She came hard several times, each one rolling into the next one. I kept fingering pussy and tonguing her mouth for a couple of minutes until she started sliding to the floor convulsing in orgasm. I let my finger slide out of her and broke our kiss as she slid to the floor in a heap. She sat there for a few minutes trying to catch her breath. “What did you just do to me?” she panted.

“I gave you what you wanted,” I said, “what you needed.”

“Please warn me if you ever do that again?” she asked.

“Consider yourself warned,” I grinned at her. She slowly started trying to get up off the floor. I grabbed her arm and helped her to her feet.

She looked deeply into my eyes, deep in thought, “I love you even though I just met you,” she breathed aloud. “How can that be?” she asked quietly. I put my arms around her and she hugged my chest to her. I kissed the top of her head and held her tightly a couple of minutes before easing away from her. She gripped me tighter and held me close a couple more minutes before she started easing back.

I leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips as I looked at her. “I love you too ... even though we just met.” Kayla was a beautiful young 18-year old blond about to start her freshman year of college at a local community college. She had a beautiful face with smallish breasts, probably a large A cup but I would need to investigate that more thoroughly. She was slim with definite womanly hips. No one would mistake her for a boy! She had all the right features in all the right places and looked positively delicious in every way. I couldn’t wait to sink my tongue into her as soon as possible but I knew it had to wait a little while longer. I looked into her eyes and said, “Suck my cock,” quietly to her. She immediately went to her knees with a “Yes Sir,” and took half my length into her mouth.

My big head spun. It felt so good, a warm wet mouth engulfing my hard cock. She was sucking my cock in earnest, Chris was fingering her pussy and moaning next to us when David walked around the corner of the kitchen and stopped. He stared for about a minute, his eyes moving from each one of us ... I sent a thought to him ‘Take out your cock and start stroking it.’ He immediately reached in his shorts and fished out his dick and started stroking his meat. His cock was about the same size as mine, maybe an inch longer, but I was a little thicker. Kayla was enthusiastically sucking me and it was incredible. I looked at Chris and told her “go suck your husband,” she ran to the other side of the island and dropped to her knees. She engulfed most of his hard dick, he groaned out loud as she swallowed him and started bobbing her head up and down his hard shaft.

After several minutes, I felt like I was getting close. “Switch partners,” I said to no one in particular. Kayla and Chris pulled off us and moved around to the other side of the island. Kayla started sucking David’s dick while Chris started sucking mine. David watched as his wife hungrily devoured my cock while Kayla slobbered over his. I wasn’t sure if he was fully with me and if the packet had taken effect and I worried a little. I sent a thought to David, ‘fuck her mouth.’ He put both hands on each side of Kayla’s head and started thrusting gently.

I pulled Chris up and bent her over the island. I pulled down her shorts and panties, caressed her beautiful smooth ass, and admired her perfect skin. I reached for my hard cock, aimed it at her beautiful sweet pussy, and pressed the tip into her. She shivered as David watched us and Kayla sucked his cock harder and faster. I started fucking his wife faster and settled into a steady rhythm as she squirmed and started coming. She shook and cried out as wave after wave washed over her. She writhed and wiggled under me as I fucked her steadily, her groans and humping increased as I kept pounding my cock in and out of her sweet hot pussy.

She was coming constantly as I fucked her and David watched. His breathing grew shallow and intense, as he started moving faster. Soon he groaned loudly, clenched his ass and shot his load into Kayla’s mouth. I felt the urge to do the same in Chris’ pussy. I started fucking her faster as David watched me in fascination, my nuts were tingling, and I was close to coming. I thrust into her hard, slamming my hips into her beautiful ass cheeks. I licked my index finger and shoved it up her ass, she screamed in orgasm, and I came in her sweet pussy. I stiffened and squirted as she wailed and shook in orgasm, David watched in stunned silence. I hoped everything was all right with him. I was pretty sure it was because he just watched me fuck his wife to several screaming orgasms and watched in silent contentment.

I softened and slid out of Chris with come dripping down her legs. “Take Kayla and go get cleaned up,” I told her.

“Yes Sir, ‘‘ she replied. She took Kayla’s hand and they headed toward the bathroom. He pulled up his shorts and I pulled up mine to cover my softening erection.

“Are you alright with this?” I asked him.

“Yes Master,” was his only reply and I knew he was mine. The packet had worked and I was happily in control. My cock started hardening again at the thought of it.

The women came back after a while and I sent a thought to David, ‘You cannot fuck Kayla but you can still fuck Chris,’ I thought to David ‘Go back out to the garage and find some busy work to do for a couple of hours.’

“Come sit in my lap and talk to me Kayla,” I said, “and Chris, come sit next to me.”

They moved into position as Kayla sat across my lap with her legs in Chris’ lap. “Do you have a boyfriend?” I asked Kayla.

“Yes, but we’re not serious or anything,” she answered.

“Do you want to keep him?” I asked.

“Maybe, he’s a little bossy and possessive sometimes,” she said.

“I’ll fix that,” I told her. “Have you had sex with him yet?” I asked.

“I’ve given him a couple of blow jobs but no dick has been in my pussy,” she said. Kayla was gorgeous and 18 and I fully expected her to NOT be a virgin but she was. I smiled at her and told her what a good girl she was. She smiled and looked down shyly. I pulled up her t-shirt and raised it over her head. I tossed it on the couch, unsnapped her bra, took it off also, and tossed it aside. I pulled her chin toward me and kissed her gently at first, then more passionately as we kept kissing. I tongued inside her mouth and she started writhing in my lap, thrusting her hips just slightly. She was starting to come as we kissed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed tight as she moaned into my mouth.

I fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples as she squirmed and thrust her hips. I broke away from the kiss for a second and told Chris to pull off Kayla’s shorts and panties. Chris got down on her knees on my side and reached for Kayla’s elastic waistband. Kayla rose up enough for Chris to slide them off her butt and down her legs. Kayla’s hair was sparse and she kept her bush neatly trimmed. Her pussy was beautiful and I couldn’t wait to fuck her with my tongue and my cock.

“Have you ever touched another woman’s pussy?” I asked Chris. She stared between Kayla’s legs, as she shook her head no. “Touch her pussy, caress her,” I ordered Chris. Both of her hands moved to Kayla’s pussy and she spread her legs more to get better access. Chris’ right hand moved across Kayla’s Mons as she gently rubbed her fingers through her pubic hair. Chris moved her thumb to the top of Kayla’s slit and rubbed gently across her clit. Kayla flinched a little in my lap and Chris stopped. She looked up at Kayla as they looked into each other’s eyes. Kayla nodded her head at Chris as if to say it’s alright, keep going. Chris looked back down at Kayla’s pussy, started rubbing Kayla’s lips, and spread her moisture around. Chris kept rubbing and massaging Kayla’s pussy and found her opening. Chris slipped her middle finger inside of Kayla up to her second knuckle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.