Gift in the Woods - Cover

Gift in the Woods

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 26

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A man finds love and more after an unusual encounter in the woods. Newly discovered abilities changes his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I leaned down and kissed Chris softly as her eyes fluttered open. She smiled and pulled me down close. “I love you,” I said.

“I love you too, Master,” she said.

“You should not call me Master anymore, my love. You can just call me Lonnie,” I told her.

“David, you and Tonya should not call me Master either. We are all family now and you can call me Lonnie,” I told them both.

Tonya and I visited with David and Chris for a few more minutes, dressed, everyone hugged and kissed and said goodbyes. I walked Tonya home holding hands as we talked. “I really loved your friends, Lonnie. They seemed very sweet,” she said softly.

“They are very sweet people and I love them both with all my heart. You’ll meet others like them while you’re here visiting and I’m sure you’ll love them as well. We’re all very close,” I said smiling at her. We walked down my long driveway to my special spot and I led her into the woods. I held her hand and took her to the little clearing surrounded by undergrowth.

“This is amazing,” she said softly. I led her to the center of the clearing and started taking off my clothes. She did the same thing without me telling her to. I spread them out on the soft pine straw and so did she. I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately and she moaned into my mouth. I squeezed her ass cheeks and rubbed my cock on her mound. Her arms were around my neck, pulling as close as she could. I caressed her back and ass cheeks as my tongue found hers. She moaned as she was coming and grinding her hips against mine. She slid down my body, kissing my chest and stomach. She took cock into her mouth and took it to the back of her throat. She bobbed her on it, taking most of it in, while gently massaging my balls. She was trembling and coming as she sucked me in. I held her head in both hands and fucked her mouth gently for a few minutes but I didn’t want to come this way.

I layed her back on our clothes, got between her legs and lined my cock up to her pussy. I slid all the way in slowly and bottomed out against her cervix. She moaned into my ear as she held me tightly. “I love you,” she whispered.

“I love you too, Tonya,” I whispered back to her. I lay still for a moment as she writhed under me, coming from my cock being inside her. She thrust her hips up to me, trying to get me to start fucking her. I slid out and back in slowly, making love with her tenderly. She trembled and her pussy spasmed around my cock. Our tongues danced together in her mouth and she went crazy. She thrashed on the soft pine straw as she came in powerful waves.

I fucked her slowly at first but slowly sped up as I kissed her deeply. She moaned in my mouth and grasped at my sides and back. She drummed her heels on my ass as I pounded into her faster and faster. She would tense up and squeal into my mouth and come hard as she shook beneath me. After several minutes, I couldn’t take it anymore and growled, sending my come into her pussy. I stiffened and squirted two, three, four times, filling her with my spunk. We held each other tightly as my cock softened and slipped out of her and our breathing returned to normal. I tried to roll off her but she held on to me and wrapped her legs around my ass. We kissed softly for a few minutes, “We probably should get back to the house,” I said softly.

“I know but this was wonderful. I’ve never felt anything like it before and I don’t want it to end. I love you, Lonnie,” she whispered.

“I love you too, Baby.”

She released me and I kissed her one more time and stood. We dressed and I led her out of my little clearing and back toward the driveway. I held her hand as we walked to the house and in the door.

“We’re back. Going up to shower,” I said as I led her upstairs to my bathroom.

“Okay, Buttercup,” Bobbie said.

I took Tonya upstairs and we washed each other lovingly in the shower. I washed her hair and caressed her with soapy hands. She really was a beautiful woman and I loved feeling her beautiful body next to mine. She would become one of my favorites and learn.

I woke to the smell of wonderful coffee and jumped up for my morning ablutions. I showered and dressed and went to see Bobbie. We talked about all my grandiose plans and she just smiled at me. I texted Chris and headed out for my morning walk. She joined me on my second lap saying she had problems that morning with fussy kids. I understood and sympathized with her. We told each other how much we loved each other and parted company for the day.

I called Cece while I was walking home and made an appointment to meet with her and John, her husband the pastor, at 9:am the next morning. Bobbie, Peggy, Carrie, Tonya and I had a nice quiet dinner together and I went to bed. I woke up early the next morning but Bobbie was already up and I could smell the coffee brewing. I did my morning routine, showered, dressed and found Bobbie in the kitchen warming up some breakfast. I left before Peggy and Carrie came upstairs from the basement and headed over to the church.

John was already there and Cece was pulling in as I was. I had met him but hadn’t had much chance to get to know John personally and was looking forward to the opportunity. Cece hugged and kissed me and led me to John’s office.

John stood to shake my hand as I walked in and gave me a man hug with a pat on the back. “What seems to be on your mind, Lonnie? Cece said something about a food pantry for the community,” John said.

“First, you know Cece and I and a few others are on the board of Directors of a local charitable foundation, right?” I asked him.

“Yes, Cece has told me a little about it but hasn’t gone into detail about it,” he said. Cece sat there and listened as I laid out my ideas for the foundation and any possible role the church may have.

“We’ve already written checks for several dozen students wanting to go to school but couldn’t afford it. The college has received a substantial donation to expand its curriculum, facilities and staff. I would like to help folks in the community who need it. I would also like to start a food bank to help struggling families and the elderly. I’m hoping local churches could staff it with volunteers and even help deliver some of it. I’m talking to you about it because it seems that all the foundation board members seem to also be members of your church, except for me” I said, smiling at John.

John chuckled, “We’ll have to make sure we remedy that soon.”

“I’m sure we can come up with other ideas to help the church and the community,” Cece said.

“I have an idea for a women and children’s shelter and a daily soup kitchen,” I said.

“Those are very lofty goals and this church will be one hundred percent behind you. The church is all about serving the community but how do you intend to finance these projects? Donations?” he asked.

“We already have the donations, John. We just need to figure out how to get started and who will help us,” I said.

John’s eyebrows raised, “W ... what are the limit’s to getting these ideas started?”

“What I’m about to tell you John, you may never speak a word of it to anyone. Do you understand?” I asked him.

“Yes Sir.”

“The only limitations are people. There are no financial limitations,” I told him.

His eyes got big “But ... but ... but there has to be, doesn’t there?” he sputtered. Cece smiled, shaking her head.

“No John. There are virtually no financial limitations,” I told him.

He looked at Cece and back at me in disbelief with his mouth hanging open. I pulled a bundle of 100s out of my pocket and laid it on John’s desk, “Use this any way necessary to get the ball rolling as soon as possible, John. And don’t put this down as a donation from me. Mark it as an anonymous donation. There will be much more,” I told him.

“Yes Sir,” he squeaked.

“Let’s take a ride over to this warehouse David was telling me about,” I told them. They both jumped up and we headed for my Escalade. Cece rode shotgun so she could hold hands with me and John got in the back seat. I drove to the middle of our small town and found the location. We parked and walked around the property and found a door open to look inside. It looked perfect for our food bank. There were a group of small offices on one end of the warehouse for administrative purposes and the open space looked like it had enough room for several hundred pallets of food. It even had enough room that we could have a nice big walk-in refrigerator and freezer installed.

The property owner, Jake Smith, had driven by and seen my Escalade and stopped in to chat with us. He knew John and Cece but wasn’t a member of their church. We told him what we were wanting to do with the warehouse and he was enthusiastic about the idea but was pretty sure he needed to sell it to the mayor.

“Does the mayor have a contract on the property?” I asked.

“Nope, Just kind of an agreement,” he said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.