Gift in the Woods - Cover

Gift in the Woods

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 25

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A man finds love and more after an unusual encounter in the woods. Newly discovered abilities changes his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I showered and dressed after Ayame left and decided to go visit Chris and David. “I’m going for a walk,” I said to Bobbie as I headed for the door.

“Ok Buttercup, have fun,” she replied.

I walked down my long driveway thinking about how my life had changed over the last few weeks after waking up on the ground. I wondered if it would always be this way or if my ability would go away. I knew I wanted to help people and make a difference in the lives of folks in my community.

I crossed the road and walked down to Chris and David’s curvy driveway. I peeked in the garage but no one was there. I went to the back door and let myself in as if I lived there. “Hi Honey’s, I’m home,” I said. David got out of his recliner, came over and hugged and kissed me. Chris was in the kitchen and came over to me for a hug and kiss too. Kayla was playing with the kids in the bedroom.

We sat in the living room and chatted for a while, bouncing ideas off each other about how we could help our community. “I think we should move ahead with your idea about a foodbank,” Chris said. “There will be a lot of families needing help this holiday season. I think we can get several people in the church to volunteer their time for a worthy cause.”

“There’s a warehouse near the middle of town that’s for sale but rumor has it that the mayor wants it for one of his business ventures,” David said.

“Leave the mayor to me. Maybe he’ll buy it and donate it to the foundation,” I chuckled. David grinned because he knew I could make it happen but he didn’t know how. We decided the foodbank was the next big project on the agenda and would begin tomorrow. I kissed them both goodnight and found Kayla and did the same.

I woke up with sunshine coming in the windows and the smell of coffee coming from the kitchen. I got up and did my morning routine and showered. After dressing I made my way to the kitchen and found Bobbie, Peggy and Carrie chatting at the table. I kissed and fondled all three before pouring my travel mug full and decorating it with cream and sugar.

“What’s on the agenda for today, ladies?”

“We’re going to drive around and explore the area,” Peggy said.

“I’m going to pick up Tonya at the airport at ten this morning,” Bobbie said.

“I’ll have the house all to myself,” I smiled.

“I’m sure someone will come by and keep you company,” Bobbie said with a smirk. I went and sat in my recliner and read the paper. Carrie and Peggy left and Bobbie shortly thereafter. Esther texted me and said that she and Kenesia missed me. I texted her back to come on over. Ten minutes later they were pulling in my long driveway.

I greeted them at the door and Kenesia launched herself into my arms. I kissed her passionately as she ground her pussy on me. I finally had to push her away from me so I could kiss Esther.

“Can I get you something to drink,” I asked.

“No thanks, we only have about an hour. We’re meeting some friends for lunch,” Esther said.

“Oh, then we’d better go upstairs and let me show you how much I missed you both,” I told them. Kenesia shot up the stairs and was naked in the middle of the bed before Esther and I got to the top of the stairs. I love her youthful enthusiasm. Esther and I took off our clothes and laid down between them. I caressed their beautiful ebony skin as Esther moved over to kiss me passionately. Kenesia moved down and took my cock into her mouth and moaned.

My tongue danced with Esther’s in her mouth as she moaned and rubbed her pussy against my thigh. I squeezed her firm ass cheeks as she humped me. Kenesia was humping my shin as she was coming from sucking my cock. Finally Kenesia couldn’t stand it anymore, sat up and lowered herself down on my cock. She moaned and sat still for a moment and started moving slowly.

Kenesia started bouncing on me faster and faster groaning loudly. I pulled her down to me and kissed her passionately, sending her into shaking orgasmic spasms. She was coming hard as Esther caressed us both. She sucked my tongue and grasped at my shoulders as she slammed her beautiful pussy down on me. Wave after wave of orgasms washed over her as she shook and bounced on me. I held her firm young body tightly as she writhed and bounced for a few minutes.

I reached down between her beautifully dark ass cheeks and pressed my middle finger against her tight little rosebed. Ester knew what I was about to do and held on to Kenesia. I slid my finger into her ass to the second knuckle and wiggled it. She stiffened and gasped. She screamed into my mouth as she spasmed on top of me. She shook hard as she tried to suck my tongue down her throat. She creamed again into my mouth as the intensity of her orgasms overwhelmed her and she went limp. Her body jerked occasionally from the aftershocks as she lay peacefully on my chest.

Esther kept caressing her as her eye lids flickered. She looked up at me, smiled and hugged my chest, “I love you, Master.”

“I love you too, my sweet angel,” I told her. She smiled and kissed me softly as she rolled off to the side.

“I’ll have what she had,” Esther said grinning as she swung a leg over me and settled down on my hard cock. She moaned as she slid all the way down and ground her clit on the base of my cock. She slowly moved her hips in a circle, grinding her pussy on me and moaning loudly. I reached up and pinched her nipples, making her gasp as she came over and over.

Her orgasms washed over her almost constantly and I could feel her pussy squeeze my cock when they did. She felt incredible and after several minutes of this I wanted to come in her. I pulled her down to my chest and kissed her passionately. She started fucking me harder and shaking, her pussy slamming down on me. She sucked my tongue and trembled hard. She pulled my face to hers and held on as she bounced on me.

She fucked me so fast and hard that I couldn’t keep up with her. I knew I would last very much longer at this rate. She pounded her pussy down on me a couple more minutes and I was getting close. I reached down to her beautiful ass and squeezed it tight. I slid my middle finger in her crack to anus and rubbed it. I eased it into her ass to the second knuckle and wiggled it around.

Her entire body stiffened on top of me for a couple of seconds and she screamed into my mouth. She shook, spasmed and thrust her hips as bounced on top of me. Her hips were jerking and humping my cock involuntarily as she screamed into my mouth again. I pumped my cock up into her again and started coming deep in her sweet pussy. Two, three, four squirts shot up into her in an intense orgasm. She clutched at my neck as she rode the big orgasm wave. I held her against me tightly as she tensed again squeezing my cock like a vice in her pussy. She shook and screamed one more time before going limp on top of me.

I laid there and held her in my arms, kissing her face softly as Kenesia caressed her back. She smiled at me knowing exactly what her mother had just felt and enjoyed.

Esther’s eyes fluttered open and she smiled lovingly at me. She kissed me tenderly, “I love you,” she said.

“I love you too, my beautiful goddess,” I told her.

She grinned, “I wish I could take you home with me.”

“Do you think your husband would be Okay with a white guy fucking his wife and daughter?” I asked grinning.

“That’s probably a ‘NO’ unless you have the same effect on him that you do on Kenesia and I,” she said.

“I can make that happen,” I whispered to her.

Her eyes got big and her mouth hung open a little as she stared at me for a moment. “How can you know that?” she asked softly.

I shrugged, “It’s a gift. I shared it with you and Kenesia and I can share it with others, but it is our secret. No one must know.”

“Yes Master,” they both said in unison.

“I should meet your husband sometime and I’ll show you. I’ll bet Bobbie would like him too,” I said.

I helped them out of bed and led them to the shower. I adjusted the temperature and led them in. I washed them both with a washcloth and shower gel. Ester seemed like she never showered with her husband and both enjoyed the pampering. I softly washed both of the bodies as they shared the soapy suds with me, caressing me all over.

We rinsed and I got out and handed them both big fluffy towels. We dried each other. “You can’t go meet friends for lunch smelling like sex,” I said.

They both smiled and agreed. We got dressed and I walked them to the door. I hugged and kissed them both and Esther promised to come see me again soon, and maybe bring her husband.

Bobbie arrived home an hour or so later with Tonya. I met them in the driveway and got a kiss from Bobbie and a hug from Tonya. That was going to change shortly. Tonya looked better than the last time I saw her. She was always very pretty with long legs, bubble butt, probably C cups tits and long red hair. She was the best looking of Bobbie’s cousins if not a little quirky.

I thought about going ahead and dropping a packet in her mind but decided to wait a few minutes. I took her luggage and showed her to her room. I put her bag on the bed and pulled her into my arms and kissed her softly on the lips. She tried to push me away but I held onto her. ‘Submit to me now,’ I sent to her and she stopped her token resistance. I probed her mouth with my tongue and she whimpered. I squeezed both her ass cheeks and ground my hardening cock into her pussy. She moaned into my mouth and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. Our tongues danced together for a couple of minutes and I decided to give her the orgasm command, ‘orgasm when any part of my body is inside any part of you, my tongue, my fingers or my cock is inside your mouth, pussy or ass. The more I have in you the more intense your orgasm.’ Tonya started grinding her pussy on my now hard cock and moaning loudly. She tensed and shuttered as she sucked on my tongue. She clutched at my shoulders as wave after wave of orgasms rolled over her. She humped her pussy against me as she clung tightly to my neck kissing me. We stood there kissing for almost ten minutes before I pulled my tongue out of her mouth and let her start cooling off. There would be time later for the fucking I was going to give her.

“Wow, I’ve never done anything like that before and I’ve never felt anything like that either,” she said breathlessly. “That was amazing.”

I kissed her softly again and turned to leave the room. She turned and grabbed my hand and I went to the living room. Carrie and Peggy got home and I introduced them to Tonya. Bobbie came in and we started talking about dinner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.