Gift in the Woods - Cover

Gift in the Woods

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 24

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A man finds love and more after an unusual encounter in the woods. Newly discovered abilities changes his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I woke up with light coming in the windows. Julie was sleeping soundly with her arms around my chest. Chris had a leg over my left leg and Carrie was spooning with Kayla and looked happy. I wanted to stay like this forever but I knew we would be packing soon and headed home tomorrow with three more cars in the caravan. Carrie, Peggy and Karen would be going with us although Karen would be splitting off when we got to Atlanta and heading home first before coming out to our place.

Cece stuck her head in the door and smiled at me. I winked at her and she disappeared for a minute. She came back and quietly set my travel mug on the nightstand and slipped out again. I smiled at her thoughtfulness.

Chris stirred and stretched. She kissed me gently, “I’m really going to miss this when we get back home,” she whispered.

“Me too, this has been wonderful.” I whispered back. Kayla moaned softly as I looked at her. Carrie was still spooning her and squeezing her breasts in her sleep. Julie yawned and ground her pubic bone down onto mine and shivered. My morning wood was pushing against her opening as she wiggled. I wanted to slide my cock up into her and fuck her sweet little pussy so bad but I held back.

Chris got up carefully not to wake anyone but everyone’s eyes were starting to open anyway. Julie kissed me softly and sat up on me reaching behind her for my hard cock. She lifted herself slightly and put the head at her opening and sat down slowly. We both moaned as she slid down me gently.

“I fell asleep before I got my turn last night,” she said softly as she lifted a little. She started raising and lowering herself on me a little at a time going deeper each time. She trembled as she came and rode the pony. She felt incredible, her young, tight, little pussy wrapped around my now throbbing pole. Her rhythm got faster as she came harder. I played with her beautiful little nipples and she groaned louder as she started bouncing on my cock.

She was coming and shaking and bouncing on my cock and telling me how much she loved me. I couldn’t take this much longer and needed to come soon. I tried to hold back and give her as much pleasure as I could but she had been coming since she sat on my pony. I thrust up into her and came spurting two-three-four-five times before I finally collapsed under her. She kept riding me while my dick stayed hard a couple more minutes but it finally softened and slipped out. She collapsed on my chest hugging me tightly.

Cece came in and helped her off me so I could get up, gently rolling her over on her side. I caressed her and gave her a tender kiss before getting up and heading to the bathroom. I did my morning ritual and Julie joined me in the shower. Carrie and Kayla joined after I finished washing Julie’s hair. We lathered each other, kissed and fondled each other before rinsing and drying off.

Bobbie, Chris, and Cece were in the kitchen making breakfast when I sat down at the table. David came in a few minutes later and sat next to me and Carrie came in and sat in my lap. Cece brought me a plate big enough that Carrie and I could share. We fed each other lovingly until we were full and she got up with a kiss and headed home.

As a group we knew we had to pack this evening and get ready to leave tomorrow but none of us wanted to. We lounged around the pool and walked on the beach until after lunch. Some of us made it to our bedrooms and made some effort to get our stuff packed up and ready to go. Karen gave me and David instructions on what we could do to help get the house ready for the off-season. We helped out and had everything ready by the evening.

I grabbed some cash from the briefcase and we headed back over to the steak/seafood restaurant for dinner one last time. The manager greeted us warmly and had a table large enough for all of us immediately. Amy came out and gave me a hug and kiss in front of her manager, he just smiled.

Amy brought out our drinks and we ordered our food. I chose something different on the menu that I hadn’t tried before and everyone ordered what they wanted. I asked Amy to come over and talk to me when she had a chance and gave her a kiss.

After she turned in our orders she came over and pulled a chair from another table and scooted up next to me. “We’re leaving tomorrow and headed home,” I told her. “We’ll be back but I don’t know when.You are very special to me and I don’t want to lose contact with you,” I told her.

“You’ll never lose contact with me, I’m yours,” she said. We exchanged contact information and she promised to come see me soon. I reassured her that the foundation would take care of her college and expenses when she was ready to go. She kissed me again softly and headed off to take care of our table.

Everyone was done and talking when she came back and put the bill in front of me. It was a little over $400 and I pulled out a bundle of 100s and handed it to her. It was ten thousand cash and I told her to keep the change. She teared up and thanked me profusely and promised to drive up and see me soon. I told her she was welcome any time for as long as she wanted and she kissed me again.

Later that evening everyone had just about finished packing and we took a last walk on the beach and skinny dipped in the pool for an hour. When it was bedtime, Chris and Kayla had their way with me. Julie was the only one to come in and we made love slowly and tenderly. She slept on top of me again and I held her all night.

I woke up with the sun shining in the window and caressed Julie’s back. She stretched and yawned, “I could just stay like this forever,” she whispered.

“I could too, my little Angel.”

She slid off and went to the bathroom with me as I did my morning routine, as if we were an old married couple. She got in the shower with me and we lathered each other. I washed her hair gently massaging her scalp. She shivered once and purred against my chest, her arms wrapped around me. We rinsed, dried, and I got dressed as she went to her room with a towel wrapped around her.

Everyone cleaned and made sure the house was perfect. Karen called the marina to come get the boat and winterize it. We loaded our luggage in the vehicles as Peggy and Carrie pulled in the driveway in separate cars. We locked everything up and were soon on the road home.

I wasn’t allowed to drive but kept in the back seat with someone sucking me or riding the pony almost all the way home. We stopped for breakfast early on and I was moved to another vehicle. We stopped for gas once and another rest stop before getting home in the middle of the afternoon. I had hugged and kissed Karen at our last stop as she would break off from the caravan when we hit the outskirts of the city and head home. The rest of us headed west and out to our little piece of heaven. We all ended up at my house and hugged and kissed and promised to do this again soon before dispersing to everyone’s own home. Cece took Ryan home on her way and I showed Peggy and Carrie to their bedrooms. After getting their luggage and settling in, I took them on the grand tour of the house and property.

I got the impression that Peggy wasn’t there to help her daughter get adjusted but wanted to spend a few days riding the pony. I was fine with that and I definitely wanted some more of her big delicious ass but I was tired. It would have to wait until tomorrow when I was more rested.

I checked with Bobbie about dinner for the next few nights and made a grocery list. I took Peggy and Carrie to Wally World to get a few things as far as food and some incidentals for Carrie. We took off in the Escalade and were back in 2 hours with way more than I meant to get. We unloaded the groceries and Peggy helped Bobbie start getting dinner ready. I poured a glass of wine and relaxed in my recliner checking my email. Carrie came in and sat on the end of the couch near me. We chatted and I told her I would take her to the college the next day.

She got up and came over and scooted up in my lap. There’s not much better than having a beautiful young woman that adores you, get on your lap and put her arms around you and I was happy. Yep, soft young butt cheeks rubbing against my groin had Mr Wiggly waking up before I knew it.

She leaned in, kissed me tenderly and I slid my hand up under her shirt. I gently squeezed her breasts as our tongues danced together for a few minutes. She pulled away breathlessly, “I’m going to love living here with you, Lonnie. I love my room, I love this house, I love you and Bobbie. This means everything in the world to me and is so much nicer than what I have at home,” she said softly. “I promise I’ll work and study hard.”

“I know you will, Baby. I love you very much. You are very special to me and want the best for you.”

She laid her head on my shoulder and I could feel wetness on my neck. I wrapped her in my arms and squeezed her tightly. I held her until Bobbie said it’s time to eat.

After dinner and clean-up I took them for a short stroll on our road. I texted Chris ‘walking’ and headed down the long driveway. Chris and Kayla met us when we got to the road and we walked for a while chatting and visiting together.

We eventually finished walking and said our good-nights. I kissed Chris and Kayla soundly and walked Peggy and Carrie back down the long driveway. I thought about showing them my special hidden spot but it was getting dark and would wait until later. I kissed them both goodnight but Peggy held on to me and kissed for an extra couple of minutes. I would give her another sound ass fucking tomorrow. Bobbie and I went to bed and read for a while before kissing goodnight and settling in.

I woke up with the sun shining in the windows and the smell of coffee wafting up from the kitchen. Bobbie was making a little breakfast for our guests. Well, one guest, Carrie was family now and Bobbie adored her as much as Carrie adored Bobbie. I was coming down the stairs as Peggy and Carrie came up from the basement apartment. I kissed them both as we went to the kitchen. I had planned to take them both over to the college after breakfast and get Carrie enrolled.

Paul Andrews greeted us at the door and ushered us to a guidance counselor office. Carrie and Peggy listened and the advisor gave her options and suggestions for classes. Paul listened and nodded to everything that was said. I listened carefully and agreed with the choices Carrie made. Peggy kept quiet and let her daughter make all the choices for classes.

I asked Paul for the list of freshmen needing laptops and he handed me a piece of paper. I was surprised at his efficiency and put it in my pocket with a smile. I would give it to Cece when we got back home. It seemed like we had our job running smoothly with new freshmen but time would tell. I loved the fact that we were able to help so many folks and put them in a position to grow and learn something new. I always loved the idea of someone wanting to better themself. Too many people didn’t care enough to try or wanted someone else to take care of them for nothing. I was determined to help everyone who wanted something better in life and was willing to work for it.

Carrie’s registration went smoothly and I wrote a check on the foundation checkbook to cover her tuition, books and all expenses for a full year. Paul had indicated that he was able to add staff, professors and 5 new classes to the school’s offerings. I was impressed he was able to do it in such a short time. He also said he had 8 late arrivals and was able to get them registered and placed in classes. I wrote him another check for 50 thousand dollars and he gave me the updated list for laptops.

Cece had located a computer distributor with all the laptops loaded with the software they needed and had them delivered to the school. She also bought 10 commercial network printers and a small truck load of paper and had it delivered.

Back at home, Bobbie worked in her office and Carrie organized her things. I had a small desk delivered to her room and she was arranging her furniture. Peggy found me in the living room and asked me to come to her room. I followed her big delicious ass downstairs and closed the door when we went in. She wrapped me in her arms and we started kissing, softly at first and then more passionately. She started taking off her clothes and mine while she tried to keep my tongue in her mouth. She was shaking and coming and wiggling her wide ass around and humping my leg.

My cock was already hard as a nail as I finished undressing. I laid down in the middle of her bed and she crawled on top of me desperately trying to get my pole in her hole. She moaned as she slid down my cock all way and started fucking me urgently. I reached up and grabbed tits and gently pinched her huge nipples. She was moaning and coming and shaking on my cock. I pulled her down to me and was able to get my tongue in her mouth. She started shaking harder and humping me with a vengeance. I reached down to her big round ass cheeks and caressed her crack. I pressed my middle finger into her rosebud to the first knuckle and wiggled it around and she exploded. Screamed into my mouth and tensed up. She shook and thrashed on top of me and screamed again. Carrie opened the door and peeked in at what was going on. She smiled when she saw her mother coming hard. Peggy stiffened and screamed again and went limp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.