Gift in the Woods - Cover

Gift in the Woods

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 23

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A man finds love and more after an unusual encounter in the woods. Newly discovered abilities changes his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I woke up with the sun coming in the windows. Julie was still on top of me asleep. I laid there for a while enjoying the feeling and savoring the moment. I thought about what life would be like when we got back home. The younger ones would have to get into their school routines, whether college or public school. The adults would have more time for community outreach.

I smelled coffee and food cooking and my stomach growled. Chris stirred and opened her eyes. She kissed me softly and smiled at Julie sleeping on top of me. She gently got out of bed trying not to wake Julie and Kayla. I laid there for a few more minutes.

Cece came in with a cup of coffee for me and lay down next to me and Julie. She kissed me and caressed her daughters back. Julie stretched and yawned. She opened her eyes to see her mother lying next to us. She lifted a little and kissed me softly and smiled. “I love sleeping like this,” she said softly.

“I do too, my little angel,” I whispered.

Cece helped her roll off me and I got up. I took the cup of coffee with me and headed to the bathroom for my morning duties. Kayla joined me when I stepped into the shower and we washed each other. I shampooed her hair gently and she practically purred when I massaged her scalp. She snuck in several kisses and stroked my cock a couple of times before we were ready to get out.

She sipped my coffee as we dried off and dressed. I sat down at the table and Cece brought me a small plate of eggs and sausage. “I’m going to the store after breakfast to get some sandwich stuff for lunch. Need anything while I’m out?” she asked.

“I can’t think of anything, my love. Get plenty of cash out of my room.” I said.

I went for a walk on the beach and relaxed by the pool until almost noon. Everyone just did their own thing in the morning, swimming, laying in the sun, walking the beach and hanging out. Cece and Carol went in and started making a variety of sub sandwiches and getting lunch ready for everyone.

At noon, Carrie pulled in the driveway and her parents pulled in behind her. As they walked up the steps I opened the front door and greeted them. Carrie jumped into my arms before I could stop her and hugged me. Her parents frowned but I shook hands with them and welcomed them in.

His name was Ed Schmit and was a decent looking guy with an average build and stood about 5’ 6” or so. She was a little short too at maybe 5’ 1” or so but she was plump. Her name was Peggy and had a very pretty face and nice titties but she had a big ass and thick thighs. I would love to see her big beautiful cheeks naked.

I led them around and introduced them to everyone as I wondered if I should go ahead and give them a packet. “Lunch is ready,” Cece announced. Our guests picked what they wanted and Ed, Peggy, Carrie and I sat at a table by the pool and ate. We talked about the foundation, our community and the college. I told them I have a large house with a full basement with bedrooms. It’s practically a small apartment with a big screen TV and large bathroom.

They were starting to warm up but still weren’t convinced this was the best thing for Carrie. I didn’t blame them, I would want the best for my little girl too. I went ahead and dropped a packet into both their minds. They both blinked and smiled at me.

“Well, I don’t see why she shouldn’t be able to come to Georgia and go to school,” Ed said. Carrie stared at her father in disbelief.

“I’ll help you pack for school tomorrow. Stay here with your friends tonight if they’ve got room but be home early so we can have you ready when they leave,” Peggy said. Carrie looked at me with big eyes and mouth hanging open. I smiled at her.

“See, I told you it would all work out,” I said. She jumped out of her seat and into my lap, hugging and kissing me all over.

“I think she’s happy,” I said to them.

These were two very different people than the ones that arrived earlier, and I was pretty sure Carrie was about to see their wild side.

“I suppose everything is settled then,” I said standing up.”Would you like to go for a swim to celebrate?” I asked, stepping back from the table.

“We didn’t bring our swimsuits,” they said almost in unison.

“You don’t need any here,” I said, taking off my shirt and tossing it on a lounge chair. Carrie’s eyes got really big as I kicked off my flip flops and started lowering my shorts.

“I suppose we don’t,” Ed said standing up. I thought I heard Carrie choke.

I stood there naked as Ed and Peggy stripped down. I guess Carrie had never seen them naked because she stared at them with her mouth hanging open. I took her mothers hand and led her over the steps at the shallow end of the pool. Her mothers fat ass was even more spectacular than I imagined and I was almost drooling to get my cock in it. She had the largest areola I had ever seen and I was planning on tasting them in moments.

Carrie almost seemed embarrassed but stripped naked and slipped into the water at the side of the pool. Everyone nearby started taking off their shorts and swimsuits and joining us in the pool. Cece brought a couple bottles of wine and some plastic cups and the party was on. I could tell Ed was enjoying all the beautiful naked women, including his daughter. I pulled Peggy to me as Bobbie and David sandwiched Ed between them. I gave Peggy a modified orgasm command, ‘orgasm when any part of a male body is inside any part of you, tongue, fingers or cock is inside your mouth, pussy or ass. The more he has in you the more intense your orgasm.’ She looked at me and blinked, then smiled.

I leaned in and kissed her deeply as Carrie watched. My tongue slid into her mouth and she started thrusting her fat pussy at me. I reached around and grabbed two fistfuls of the biggest ass I’d ever had the pleasure to be with. It was soft and pliable but had a cellulite firmness to it. It was smooth and felt wonderful. I ran the fingers through her crack and played with her anus as I lashed at her tongue with mine. She moaned into my mouth as I thrust my hips against hers.

She wrapped her arms around me tightly and fucked her hips at me. Her breasts floated in the water between us and I leaned down to suck one of her giant nipples and areola. She moaned and pulled me closer to her chest. I moved to the other one and chewed on it gently while rolling the other one between my fingers. I started kissing her again and probing her mouth with my tongue. She started moaning and jiggling her ass in the water.

I looked over and saw Bobbie, Ed, David and Ryan in a pile on the side of the pool. I led Peggy to the steps and over to a couple of towels spread out. I laid her back and tasted her fat hairy pussy for a couple of minutes. I mounted her missionary style and slid my cock all the way in her hot pussy. She started wiggling on the ground and thrusting her pussy up to me. Carrie watched me fucking her mother and played with her own pussy.

Peggy clutched at my sides and moaned as I fucked her. I kissed her and slipped my tongue into her mouth and she stiffened and squealed. I kept this up for several minutes but I really want to shove my cock up her fat ass. She was coming constantly as I pounded her pussy and I had one last surprise for her. I reached around her thick thighs and deep into her crack. I found her rosebud and shoved my middle finger into her tight ass and wiggled it.

She tensed and gasped for air. She screamed into my mouth as I tried to shove my tongue down her throat. I kept wiggling my finger in her ass as I pounded her sweet, fat pussy. She shook and jiggled and thrashed on the ground as I fucked her hard. Carrie was furiously playing with her pussy next to us. Peggy screamed one more time into my mouth and went limp under me. I rolled off and lay next to her, kissing her softly.

I looked over and Ed was on top of Bobbie trying his best with his short stubby dick. David was behind him stuffing his cock up Ed’s ass. I could hear Ed moaning as Bobbie looked at me pitifully. ‘Come now,’ I sent her. She closed her eyes and laid her head back in bliss as if to thank me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.