Gift in the Woods - Cover

Gift in the Woods

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 22

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A man finds love and more after an unusual encounter in the woods. Newly discovered abilities changes his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The rest of the day was relaxing. The pool, lunch snacks, soft drinks, walking along the beach and holding hands, laying in the sun, listening to soft music, which I still didn’t know where it was coming from, a glass of wine or two. Loving everyone was great. There was no big orgy but we touched and caressed each other as we mingled and spent time together. Some of my girls rode the pony slow and lovingly and just spent time with me.

It was turning out to be a great group vacation and Cece smiled at me often. Ryan came over and sat in my lap and asked if I was ignoring him on purpose.

“No sweetheart, I love you very much and I would never ignore you,” I told him.

He curled up in my arms and I snuggled him close to me. We kissed, softly at first but then more passionately. Karen and Carrie watched closely as Ryan and I made out by the pool. We weren’t wearing any clothes so he humped my growing cock with his small dick. Cece put a small bottle of lube on the table next to the lounger I was sitting in.

I thought it was time to give Ryan a packet and sent one to him. He blinked several times and grinned at me. He was mine with the rest of them and I loved him as much as the others. He was already mine in his own mind and probably didn’t need the packet but I didn’t know what the future would hold. He was the last one in my immediate circle to get a packet except for Ayame. I would have to decide on her when we got back from vacation.

Ryan kissed me tenderly and grabbed the bottle of lube. He squirted some on his hand and spread it on my cock. He squirted more in his hand and rubbed it on his anus. He lifted and aimed my cock at his rosebud and sat down slowly. My cock head popped into his anus and he moaned loudly. He pushed more of my cock up his ass as he pressed down more. His ass felt incredible as he sank down on me.

Karen and Carrie watched from lounge chairs on both sides of me and Ryan. Their mouths hung open as they stared at us. He slowly lifted up and slid back down my cock, fucking himself ... He got a rhythm going and I pushed up to meet his young ass cheeks. He put his hands on my chest as he bounced on my cock, lifting and lowering.

His hard little cock bounced as he fucked me. I stroked it as he fucked me faster. I thrust up into his beautiful young ass as he pushed down. Bobbie came over to my lounge and got on her knees beside us. She leaned in and took Ryan’s cock in her mouth and he groaned. As he bounced on my cock he fucked her mouth. His hands went to the back of her head as she sucked him.

It felt incredible and looked even hotter than I could imagine. Carrie and Karen had fingers buried in their pussies as they watched. Ryan let out a loud moan as he started coming in Bobbie’s mouth. His sphincter tightened around my cock as he kept bouncing. I started coming and growled as I stiffened and shot two-three-four squirts into his bowels. He twitched as Bobbie sucked the last of his boy jism from his young cock. Bobbie moved and Ryan laid down on my chest.

I held him in my arms for several minutes until my cock softened and slipped from his ass. I helped him up and over to the outdoor shower. I lathered us both and then a quick rinse. He kissed me tenderly and got in the pool. I went back to my lounge chair and laid in the sun for a while.

Carrie came over and sat at the foot of my chair between my legs. She played with my cock and stroked it. I was pretty sure I could get hard again but there was no coming until I rested a little. She leaned down and took my cock in her mouth and gently sucked. I laid all the way back and enjoyed her tongue action. She trembled and started coming as she sucked me.

Several minutes and orgasms later she went back to her lounge chair looking sated. Karen came over and did the same thing. She sucked and stroked me for several minutes until she went back to her lounge chair. A few minutes later Julie came over and laid down on top of me. She kissed me softly and laid her head on my chest and rested. I caressed her back and ass cheeks and held her in my arms.

“I love you,” she said softly.

“I love you too, my beautiful little Angel,” I told her.

Her legs went to my sides and she snuggled tighter against me. I would do anything to protect this precious young girl, I loved her so much. Cece came over and rubbed lotion on her back and I drifted off to sleep for a while.

I woke when I heard Cece saying something about going out to eat dinner. I moved but realized Julie was asleep on top of me. I caressed her back and she stretched with a big yawn. Cece looked over at us as we were waking up and grinned widely.

“Did I hear something about food?” I asked sleepily.

“There’s a nice seafood steak house a mile down this road if you would like,” Carrie said.

“That sounds great. Everyone should be able to find something they like,” I said. I handed Carrie my phone, “Call and let them know to expect a dozen people in about an hour, please.”

Carrie looked up the number and called the restaurant. I lathered up at the outdoor shower and was joined by Julie, Karen and Carrie. We rubbed and caressed each other with soapy hands and rinsed. We dried and headed inside to dress. After everyone else had their showers and dressed we piled into the SUVs and took off.

It only took a few minutes to get there and the serving staff already had a table large enough for all of us. The place was nice and had a bar and tiny dance floor. I sat with my back to the wall so I could see the entire restaurant. Cece sat on my right and Carrie on my left as the manager came over and welcomed us. “Thank you for calling ahead. We don’t require reservations but it’s nice to know in advance when a large group is coming. This is Amy, she will be your server. If you need anything, please let me know.” he said.

“Thank you,” I said. Amy was a tall slim girl, probably in her late teens. She had long legs and a beautiful little ass, with small breasts. She had a very pretty face with short blonde hair. I would have loved to take her back to the beach house with me and show her my magic penis.

She took our drink orders and was gone for a few minutes while we looked at our menus. I had decided what I wanted and was looking around the restaurant at the different patrons. No one stood out except a guy sitting at the bar alone. He seemed to be drinking quite heavily and I hoped he wasn’t planning on driving. Amy went to the bar to check on drinks for other customers and I saw him try to grab her ass. She slapped his hand away but he persisted.

‘Stop,’ I sent him and he pulled his hand away from her. ‘Look at me,’ I commanded him. He turned and looked directly at me. I shook my head at him and he tried to get up but couldn’t. ‘You will never disrespect anyone ever again. Apologize to Amy for your drunken behavior, pay your bill, leave a large tip, call for a ride home, shit your pants,’ I commanded him.

I saw him speak to Amy but couldn’t hear what he said to her. He pulled out several bills from his wallet and laid them on the bar. He pulled out his phone and I saw him talking. Next was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. He stood and his face turned beet red. The bartender turned sharply in his direction and made a face. The man’s face was still beet red and it looked like he was going to blow a gasket.

The bartender motioned for the manager to come over. He walked up to the guy at the bar and immediately turned away and dry heaved once. Apparently the drunk guy filled up his pants and was stinking pretty bad. The bartender and manager both pointed towards the door and said something to the man. The bartender sprayed some kind of air freshener around where the guy had been standing.

The guy left and waited outside for his ride. I would have hated to be the one driving him home. I giggled to myself and David looked up at me. “Did you just do something?” he asked, looking around.

I chuckled, “I just saw something funny.”

Amy brought us our drinks and took our orders. “I went to school with Amy,” Carrie said.

“What’s her story?” I asked.

“Her family either owns this restaurant or are part owners. She’ll eventually go to college and probably come back here and run the place. I think the manager is her uncle. Oh, and she’s a super sweet girl,” she said. We chatted a while before Amy brought out our food with the help of another server. Everything was delicious and we stuffed ourselves. Amy came over to our table and asked if anyone saved room for dessert. Everyone was full and declined but I ordered two whole pies to take with us for later. She came back with the pies and the check which was $450. I handed her $1000 and told her to keep the change.

She stood there and stared at me for a few seconds as she thought about it.

“Are you sure Sir?” she asked softly.

I stood up, “Yes, I’m sure Amy. You can call me Lonnie. The food and service was excellent and we’ll probably be back tomorrow evening.” I told her.

She hugged my neck, “Thank you so much Lonnie. I really appreciate it.” she said.

“We’ll be here a few more days. Carrie says y’all went to school together. We’re staying down the road. I own a beach house with a pool. You can come swimming if you would like to. Exchange numbers and let us know.” I told her. Carrie stood up and they quickly started typing on their cell phones. Everyone else started getting up and Cece grabbed the pies.

We loaded into the SUVs and headed back to the beach house. It was still early so we decided to walk down the beach and watch the sunset over the water. Everyone was holding someone’s hand as we walked along the beach. Cece was on one side of me and Carol was one the other side. Kayla, Julie and Ryan looked for seashells as we strolled.

Our same jogger ran by us once, “Good evening folks,” he said as he ran by.

“Good evening,” I replied to him as he kept going. David looked at me and smiled.

“I can’t stay tonight, but maybe tomorrow night,” Carrie said. “And it may take me a few days to get up to Georgia. My parents don’t like the idea of me going that far to a community college,” she added.

“Why don’t you invite them over for lunch tomorrow. We can have sandwiches and sit by the pool and talk. I promise they’ll feel a lot better when they meet us,” I told her. I could see Cece making a mental note about lunch tomorrow.

Carrie’s eyes got big, “That’s a great idea. You would do that for me?” she asked.

“Of course, beautiful. I would do anything for you. I would do anything for any of my family,” I said. She stopped and launched herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck tightly, almost knocking me down.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks, “Does this mean I’m really part of your family?” she cried.

“Sure it does. I told you that last night. We’re as much family as we can be, as if we were married.” I told her. She sobbed in my arms and Cece rubbed her back. I held her in my arms for a couple of minutes until she calmed down and we kept walking.

“I consider me and Lonnie married,” Kayla said matter of factly.

We walked a few more minutes and turned around. The sun had set and the shadows were getting longer. The sound of the waves on the beach was relaxing and the sand felt good under my feet. Carrie got a text message and checked her phone. Amy was getting off work and wanted to know if it was ok for her drop by for a few minutes.

I was a little surprised because Amy didn’t seem the type to go to a complete stranger’s house. Even though she knew Carrie, and even though I had given her a 550 dollar tip, I was happy. I wanted to fuck the long legged blonde but I didn’t need her committed to me. I would have to figure something out or not give her a packet. Carrie gave her the address and directions.

We headed back to the house after a few minutes and some went in to put on their swimsuits. Carrie went in and answered the door. Amy had a pair of shorts and a tank top with her and asked if that was Okay. Cece brought out a couple bottles of wine and plastic cups for the adults. Amy changed clothes and came out with Carrie. Kayla, Julie and Ryan got in the pool and sipped my wine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.