Gift in the Woods - Cover

Gift in the Woods

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 21

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A man finds love and more after an unusual encounter in the woods. Newly discovered abilities changes his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

We walked a little while longer and turned around. As we got closer to the house I saw someone standing at the split in the dune that led to my house. It was Carrie, she must have gotten off work early and come back to the house. She was probably fifty yards away and I sent her a packet. I couldn’t tell if it worked from that distance but I would find out.

“I figured y’all must have gone for a walk after dinner,” she said as she walked up and hugged me.

“Did you come for an evening swim with us?” I asked.

“Yes master, but I don’t have a swimsuit with me.” It worked.

“One of the girls probably has one you can borrow if you want but you really don’t need one,” I told her as we walked around the end of the dune and into my secluded pool area.

I started taking off my clothes and the others joined me. I slid into the shallow end first as the others took off their shorts and t-shirts. Cece went for a couple bottles of wine and plastic cups. Soon, a dozen bodies were sipping and enjoying the evening. Karen got some soft music playing from somewhere and it was very nice.

I sent Carrie the orgasm command, ‘Orgasm when any part of my body is inside any part of you, my tongue, my fingers or my cock is inside your mouth, pussy or ass. The more I have in you the more intense your orgasm.’ She blinked her eyes a few times and smiled at me. I pulled her in for a quick, soft kiss.

“I’ve never been skinny dipping with someone I just met,” she said softly. Karen came over next to me and whispered, “I heard her call you Master but you just met her today. Why did she do that?”

“I don’t know. Why not ask her?” I said.

“Why did you call him Master when we came walking back?” she asked Carrie.

“I didn’t realize that I had called him that. I don’t know why I did it but for some reason it seems like the right thing to do.”

I could see the concern in Karen’s eyes and decided to send her a packet. She blinked several times and smiled at me. “Is everything alright?” I asked her.

“Yes Master, everything is wonderful now.”

I pulled Carrie to me and wrapped her in my arms. She held onto me and our lips met. We kissed passionately for a couple of minutes and when I slipped my tongue into her mouth she exploded.

She started wiggling in my arms and grinding her pussy on me. She shook and moaned into my mouth as waves of orgams swept over her. I lifted her a little and lined my cock up to her pussy. She locked her legs around my waist as I eased my cock into her incredibly tight young pussy. She squealed into my mouth as I slid all the way in. She was shaking and bucking on my cock, her arms clutching my shoulders. I squeezed her ass with both hands as I fucked her.

Karen stood there with her mouth hanging open as she watched me fuck the pizza girl to orgasmic oblivion. Carrie splashed in the pool as she spasmed and came over and over again. Cece and Nancy came over, ready to help if needed. Carrie was wild and coming hard but she was about to get a little wilder.

I moved my hand and touched her little rosebud with my middle finger. She was going crazy and thrashing in my arms. I pushed my finger into her ass to the first knuckle and wiggled it. She tensed up and screamed into my mouth. She shook hard and humped my cock. Her arms squeezed my neck and held on as tight as she could. She screamed into my mouth again as she stiffened. She shook and jerked in my arms as she sucked my tongue.

I kept fucking her and wiggling my finger in her ass. She screamed one more time and went limp in my arms. I held her tightly as her head rested on my shoulder. Cece and Nancy held both of us together while Carrie was out. I cradled her like a baby in my arms. She was my baby now and I loved this young, pizza delivery girl. I held her in my arms and kissed her gently as Karen watched.

After a few minutes her eyes began to flutter as I kissed all over her beautiful face. She squeezed my neck and kissed me softly. “What happened to me?” she whispered.

“You came so hard that you fainted, Baby,” I whispered in her ear.

“I’ve never felt anything like that before. I love you.”

“I love you too. Welcome to my family,” I assured her. Karen moved over and held on to us both.

“Am I part of the family yet because I want to be next?,” she said softly.

“I told you he has a magic penis,” Julie said. I chuckled but everyone else laughed out loud.

My cock was still hard and I wanted some relief but I knew I would probably have visitors in my bed tonight besides Chris and Kayla. If not, that was Okay too. Carrie told me that she couldn’t stay the night with us but that she would be back in the morning. She still lived at home with her parents but was planning to go to college in a couple of weeks. I told her about our foundation and our community college and that we could help with her goals if she wanted it. She was more than excited.

I kissed her one last time for the evening and headed for the steps and the outdoor shower. “I’m going in before I get waterlogged,” I said to no one in particular. Karen joined me as I rinsed off, caressing me and squeezing my semi-hard cock. We dried off with the towels Cece had brought out earlier and hung them on the chairs to dry.

We grabbed our clothes and went inside, Karen going to her room and me going to mine. A couple minutes later she was standing in the doorway naked and looking gorgeous in the moonlight coming through the window. I kissed her deeply and she moaned into my mouth. She started trembling and coming as our tongues danced together in her mouth. She wrapped her arms around me and thrust her hips against mine.

I laid her on the bed and scooted up next to her as we kissed and caressed each other. I kissed and nibbled her ears and licked her neck down to her pert nipples. I sucked each one into my mouth and felt it get hard. I sucked gently and she moaned as she held my head. I rolled her nipples between my fingers as I licked and nibbled. I gently chewed on her hard nipples and she thrust her hips at mine, humping me.

I moved down her soft belly kissing and sucking her beautiful skin. I stuck my tongue in her belly button and wiggle it around. She giggled and moaned at the same time. I moved down to her pubic hair and inhaled her scent. She had very little hair and it was short, trimmed to a perfect little triangle. I rubbed my face on it as I kissed and licked all over her. She held my head, running her fingers through my hair as I licked and kissed her pouty little labia.

I touched the tip of my tongue to the top of her slit and found her clit. She jumped a little and gasped. I teased it with my tongue and finally sucked into my mouth. She moaned louder and thrust her hips up to get more of my tongue. I swirled my tongue around her clit as I sucked and drove her crazy. She slowly fucked my mouth and ground her pussy against my tongue as she went over the edge. She moaned and tensed shaking as she held my head pressed tightly against her pussy. I sucked harder and she let out a long high pitched wail. I sucked her clit a couple more minutes, until she started relaxing.

I licked down her slit avoiding her entrance but kissing and licking around it. I tongued and licked down to her little rosebud and pressed my tongue against it. “Ooooh Lonnie, no one’s ever done that before. It feels so naughty and wonderful,” she whispered. I tongued her backdoor a couple more minutes and slid my finger into the second knuckle and wiggled.

“Aaaaahhhhhh, Oooohhhh my god,” she said as she stiffened and thrust her hips up. I slid my tongue into her pussy and she squealed loud enough for the whole house to hear. She shook so much that I didn’t think I could keep my tongue in her. I finger fucked her sweet ass hole and tongue fucked her pussy. She fucked my tongue and held on to my head. She shook all over as wave after wave of orgasms washed over her.

I pulled my finger out of her ass and quickly moved up on top of her. I slid my cock in her tight, hot, wet pusy in one stroke and latched onto her mouth with mine. I started fucking her hard as I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She let out a long whine as I pounded her pussy. She sucked my tongue and shook as I fucked her. She made grunting noises and clutched my back as she thrust her hips up to me. She would tense and shake, then start thrusting again.

I knew I was getting close and wanted to come inside her sweet pussy. I reached down and found her rosebud and shoved my middle finger in as I fucked her. She stiffened and screamed into my mouth as she shook. Her arms and legs thrashed as I pounded her pussy. She screamed into my mouth as she stiffened again, shaking. The third time she screamed I started coming, holding on to her tightly I stiffened and squirted into her. Two, three, four times as she went limp. I kept pumping her until I was tired and empty.

I rolled off to her side and held her in my arms. My newest love turned out to be a wild ride and a hell of a fuck. I looked at her beautiful face and kissed her gently until her eyes fluttered a few minutes later. I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck and held me. I caressed her beautiful, young body as she simply held me against her.

“That was the most wonderful thing I’ve ever felt, Lonnie. I want to be near you when your vacation is over and we go back home. I love you. This is crazy. You drove me crazy and I love you. I can’t believe I’m telling you this,” she said softly.

I smiled at her and kissed her softly, “I love you too Karen and I will help you do whatever you want to do, no strings attached. I have a big house with lots of bedrooms and I’m sure Bobbie would love for you to come stay with us. You may have a longer commute to school than you would living at home with your parents,” I told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.