Gift in the Woods - Cover

Gift in the Woods

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man finds love and more after an unusual encounter in the woods. Newly discovered abilities changes his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I walked in the house, went straight to her office, and quietly sat down on the day bed. “I made an appointment for you tomorrow. Go get checked out and make sure everything is alright. I worry about you.” Her tits were still uncovered and looked delicious. I stood and moved to the back of Bobbie’s chair and reached over her shoulder, covered her breasts with my hands and gently squeezed. She moaned as she continued typing. I softly squeezed her nipples with my fingertips and rolled them. She was trying to keep typing but I could tell I was distracting her. I kept this up for a couple of minutes and she was starting to squirm in the chair. I thought to her, ‘Come right now,’ and she let out a long high-pitched whine and stiffened. She tensed and shook slightly for about 30 seconds and finally started relaxing a little and caught her breath. She turned and looked up at me with a smile with a “what just happened’’ look on her face.

“Did you just come from me playing with your nipples?” I asked.

Her look turned to dreamy and just nodded her head. “That was nice,” she said, “and totally unexpected ... I don’t think I’ve ever come from someone just playing with my breasts ... but that was amazing”. I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. “Thank you,” she whispered. She turned back to her computer as I stood and walked into the living room, sat down in my recliner and picked up my eBook on the end table. I opened it and started reading for a few minutes and realized I was reading the same sentence over and over. I couldn’t concentrate on the eBook; I had other thoughts going through my mind about the last 2 days, and the bizarre things that had happened to me. Part of me wanted to tell Bobbie about my ... other ability, but part of me wanted to keep it secret until I knew more about what was happening to me. I pondered...

4 o’clock rolled around and Bobbie came out of her office and said, “I am now off work,” she declared with some fanfare. She had put her t-shirt back on but hadn’t bothered with her bra. She walked over to my recliner, bent down, kissed me soundly, and thanked me again for her little “pleasant interruption” this afternoon. Her breast swung gently in the shirt and I could see her hard nipples poking against the cotton fabric. I reached up and squeezed one gently as she pulled away. “I met Chris today, David’s wife,” I said.

“Oh?” she replied. She sat on the couch near my recliner and we chatted.

“She was out walking with her kids when I went for a walk earlier ... she seemed very nice. I gave her our cell numbers if she ever wants a walking buddy sometime. She gave me hers and David’s too,” I told her.

“Oh good, I’ll have to put their numbers in my phone too,” Bobbie replied. I had a moment of inspiration with the little head and thought to her ‘they are a really beautiful couple, we should find out if they’re swingers and get to know them much better and have sex with them.’ Bobbie and I had joked around in years past about becoming swingers because she thought one of her aunt and uncles were when she was growing up. Bobbie looked at me suddenly seriously “you know we should get to know David and Chris better. Maybe we could invite them over sometime,” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.