Gift in the Woods - Cover

Gift in the Woods

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 19

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A man finds love and more after an unusual encounter in the woods. Newly discovered abilities changes his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I woke early the next morning with my alarm. Bobbie was already up and I could smell the coffee coming from the kitchen. I jumped in the shower and did my morning routine, dressed and went to the liquid sunshine. I poured my travel cup full and decorated it.

I pulled into the restaurant parking lot at 7:55 am and watched as the big truck backed up to the back door. Ayame’s father was out there directing and showing the workmen where to put things. They unloaded the large commercial refrigerator and freezer and he grinned as he plugged them in. The little tables came out and the stainless steel prep tables came in.

Mixers, beaters and all manner of appliances came in and he directed them to tables. The pots, pans and utensils came in and he sent others out as he made room. His wife and Ayame scurried around helping moving equipment as the movers did what they were told. The new ovens and stoves were put in place and fired up to test them. The crew moved the truck to the front when Ayame’s father was satisfied and the old equipment was moved out.

The old furniture was moved to the sidewalk as the new furniture was moved in. Ayame’s mother directed the dining room move with skill and finesse as she pointed the workmen to their destination with each load they brought in. The tables and chairs looked so good, I was amazed and knew a little advertising would bring them tons of new business.

The new kitchen appliances and prep tables would make them more efficient and productive. The new appliances would add to the efficiency and production. Basically, they will be able to serve more products more effectively with more profit. A perfect situation to grow and prosper in the future.

I led the movers to the storage facility down the street and showed them what unit to unload in. I went back to the restaurant and helped Ayame’s parents make adjustments with the new equipment. I knew it would take days to learn and get acquainted with the new stuff and rearranged for efficiency. Ayame’s father arranged stoves, ovens, friers and plugged everything in as he had it planned in his mind. The kitchen looked perfect, different from it did a couple of hours ago. Ayame’s dad grinned from ear to ear as he surveyed the changes.

Ayame and her mother made the final arrangements of the dining room with the movers as their old stuff was removed and the new was put in place. I was very pleased with the new look and thought it would bring in more business. I thought they arranged the tables and booths very nicely in the dining area and told them so.

Another thing I thought of was Ayame using her car to go to school. I would have to get her another car for transportation while her family used her car for deliveries. Note to self, find out their transportation arrangements. She could drive the little Mercedes until I could figure something out.

I told them goodbye, hugged Ayame and headed home. I stopped and picked up a hot foot long sub sandwich to split with Bobbie for lunch. She was going on her lunch break when I walked in the door.

We sat at the kitchen table, ate and talked about the morning events at the restaurant and college registration the day before.

“We should try to get to the beach house before school starts for Kayla,” I said.

We could go at the end of this week and stay a few days. I’ll take off work,” she said.

“I’ll talk to everyone and see if we can. We could go in separate cars if anyone needs to come home early.

We finished eating, Bobbie went back to work and I settled in my recliner for a few minutes. I had been thinking about Esther and Kenesia and wanted to see them again if they had time. I called Esther and invited them both over and gave her the address. She was thrilled and excited that I had called her and was going to call me if I didn’t call first.

Twenty minutes later they were pulling into the driveway. Kenesia bolted from their SUV and ran to my open arms. She kissed me all over my face and told me how much she loved me. Esther came up and needed her kisses also and I squeezed her tightly. I led them inside to Bobbie’s office and introduced everyone. Bobbie is a hugger and there were plenty to go around. She excused herself and politely went back to work. I showed them around the house and then took them upstairs to our bedroom.

Kenesia undressed quickly and got on the bed while I undressed Esther and kissed her softly all over. I stripped when Esther was naked and got on the king sized bed between them. They both had one leg on me and I was kissing them both and groping both asses. They were stroking my cock caressing me all over as I squeezed two wonderful, dark, plump butts. Kenesia pulled back and slid down my body and put the tip of my extremely hard cock into her mouth. She slowly bobbed her head like she had seen her momma do a few days ago. I kissed Esther deeply as she trembled and came with my tongue in her mouth. I caressed her beautiful dark breasts and almost black areola, rolling them between my fingertips. She moaned into my mouth as she thrust her hips at me, grinding her pussy on my thigh.

Kenesia was squirming and coming as her lips slid up and down my shaft. Her young mouth felt incredible on my cock as she took me to the back of her throat. She gently played with my balls and stroked the base. I moved her young body so that I could lick her pretty, little pussy. Esther caressed her daughter as I licked all over her hairless slit. She pressed her clit to my tongue and moaned as I sucked and kissed her.

Kenesia moaned and trembled as she ground her mons on my mouth. I squeezed her plump little ass cheeks with both hands and licked her slit, from her puckered little rosebud to her clit. She shivered when I licked and pressed my tongue against her little anus.

“He’s licking my butt hole momma,” she mumbled with her mouth full of my cock.

“Oh he’s a good one. We may just have to keep him.” Esther said.

Kenesia moaned louder as I sucked her little clit into my mouth and tongued her slit. She shook and moaned and thrust her little pussy at my mouth. Wave after wave of orgasm washed over her. She stiffened every couple of minutes and started shaking and squirming again as I sucked her clit. I motioned Esther to help hold Kenesia still and stuck my tongue into her little pussy and slid my middle finger into her tight little puckered hole.

Kenesia stiffened and screamed with my cock in her mouth. She started thrashing and humping my tongue. She shook and kicked as Esther helped hold her. She stiffened, screamed again and started shaking and arching her back. She flailed her arms and legs uncontrollably and screamed one last time before going limp on top of me. I Lay still with the young girl on top of me for a couple of minutes. Esther gently rolled her daughter off me to the side. She swung her leg over me and leaned down. We kissed passionately as she lowered her sweet pussy down on my cock and started shaking. She started fucking me sliding back and forth on my cock rubbing her clit at the base. She moaned and thrust her hips fucking me faster and harder. I fucked up into her with every down thrust of her hips.

She shook and tensed and then shook some more. Waves of orgasm washed over her as she moaned and humped my cock. She rode the pony for several minutes, groaning, shaking, thrusting, tensing and then started over. She was breathing hard and mumbling about how much she loved me. I squeezed and pinched her nipples as she fucked me faster.

Kenesia had woken and was watching her mother fuck me. I was going to fuck her in a few minutes and the thought of her beautiful, young, black pussy made my cock harder. I pulled Esther to me and our tongues danced together. She moaned loudly into my mouth as her fucking became faster and harder, slamming her pussy down on my cock. I held her tightly in my arms as she shook and fucked me. She stiffened for a minute, barely able to move, then shaking and pounding my cock into her.

I reached down and caressed her beautiful plump ass cheeks and found her puckered asshole. I rubbed it as she moaned and fucked me in spasms, shaking and coming constantly. I pressed my middle finger into her tight asshole and wiggled it. She stiffened, screamed into my mouth and started shaking uncontrollably. She pounded her pussy on my cock as hard as she could. She spasmed as she tried to hump me. She arched her back, stiffened again and screamed into my mouth. I held onto her tightly as she shook violently, her arms and legs thrashing. She fucked me jerkily as she came over and over. Finally, she screamed one last time, her eyes rolled back and she went limp on top of me.

I held her in my arms and caressed her for a few minutes then gently rolled her off me. I rolled over to face Kenesia and kissed her softly.

“Are you going to love me like that?” she whispered.

“Yes, I would like to. Would you like for me to make love with you?” I asked softly.

“Yes please,” she nodded.

I rolled over on top of her between her legs and kissed her tenderly for a few minutes. Our tongues danced together and she started coming and rubbing her little pussy on my cock. I kissed her and nibbled on her neck and ears and licked her soft dark skin. I licked her puffy little tities and nibbled on her dark areola and nipples. I sucked them and she held my head tightly against her chest. I rolled one between my fingers while sucking and nibbling the other for several minutes. She trembled and held me tightly. She was humping her little pussy against me as I sucked and squeezed her little titties.

‘No pain, only pleasure,’ I sent her. She blinked and smiled at me. I touched the head of my cock to her opening, rubbing my pre-come around in her wetness. I grabbed the small bottle of lube on the nightstand and squirted some on my cock and her slit. I smeared it around liberally to make sure and put my cock back at her opening and eased the head in slowly. She was tight and hot as I slid my cock slowly into her sweet, young, dark pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.