Gift in the Woods - Cover

Gift in the Woods

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man finds love and more after an unusual encounter in the woods. Newly discovered abilities changes his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Ryan came out and got in the Escalade with me and we headed over to his house. We pulled into the driveway and walked into his house. His dad was sitting in his recliner watching a ball game as we stepped inside. He got up, introduced himself as Bill Crutchfield, and sat back down. I had given him and his wife a packet at church but hadn’t been introduced yet. I walked into the kitchen and found Mrs. Crutchfield standing at the sink washing dishes.

I put my arms around her and pressed my cock into her plump, inviting ass. She moaned as I dry humped her a little. She wasn’t beautiful but a nice looking woman. I probably wouldn’t have given her a packet based on her looks, but I would definitely fuck her. She had a very nice shape for a middle aged woman with a child and obviously took care of herself. I sent her a slightly modified orgasm command, ‘orgasm when any part of a male body is inside any part of you, tongue, fingers or a cock is inside your mouth, pussy or ass. The more you have in you the more intense your orgasm.’ After I had given her the command, I chuckled to myself wondering if she had any male doctors or dentists. I reached for her breasts and squeezed them roughly, as I humped my hardening cock in her crack.

“You will need to teach Ryan about sex and how to please a woman,” I said softly in her ear. She moaned and rubbed her ass against cock. “You will want to have sex with him anytime he wants to. You may have to spend one or two nights a week with him in his bed,” I suggested but didn’t make it a command. I squeezed her tits again and took her hand. We went to Ryan’s room where he was sitting on the bed naked. I put her on the bed on her hands and knees and lifted her dress up over her hips.

“Your mom is going to teach you all about sex and how to please a woman, Ryan,” I said to him while sliding her panties down her thighs. I slid my pants down, pulled out my hard cock, and rubbed it in her crack.

“She will let you have her anytime you want her,” I told him. “I expect you to be reasonable and not take advantage of her. Both of you will be discreet about it,” I added.

Ryan nodded his head and his mother said, “Yes Master.” Ryan looked at her with a question but didn’t say anything.

“She is still your mother and I expect you to respect her,” I told him as I slid my cock into her pussy.

“Yes Master,” he said, catching me off guard. He was acting like I had given him a packet but I hadn’t. Maybe he was a natural submissive, I didn’t know and didn’t care at that moment. His mom started coming as soon as I slid my cock all the way in her tight warm pussy. I fucked her slow at first, enjoying the feeling and looking at her plump delicious ass. She shook and writhed as I slid my cock in and out of her sweet cunt. She humped her ass against me, wiggling and jerking involuntarily as I held onto her hips, and fucked her.

Ryan moved so that his little cock was brushing against her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked his entire cock into her mouth. She jumped and moaned loudly as she sucked him and started coming harder. She was shaking so much and humping her hips so hard I thought she would collapse on the bed. Ryan was fucking her mouth as I fucked her juicy pussy. Her husband walked by the open bedroom door and looked in for a few seconds. He shrugged his shoulders and kept walking.

Ryan stiffened and moaned as he came in his mother’s mouth. She swallowed his load and kept sucking his hard little cock. I was getting close too and pounded my cock into her. She shook and moaned and writhed as we spit roasted her. Just as I was getting ready to come in her, I wet my middle finger in my mouth and slid it up her ass and wiggled it. She screamed with her mouth full of Ryan’s cock and stiffened for several seconds then thrashed and screamed again. I thrust one last time and tensed and came in Ryan’s mom. Two, three, four squirts I shot into her as she thrashed and screamed again and went limp.

I pulled out of her leaving come running out of her soaked pussy. Ryan came around to me and licked my soft cock clean. I pulled up my pants, kissed him good-bye and sent him a thought, ‘You will not tell anyone about what Bobbie, me or your mom did today or anytime we are together. It is our secret.’ He blinked several times, looked at me and smiled.

I left and headed back home where Bobbie was making dinner as I walked into the kitchen. We had a quiet supper together and watched some TV. I got a text from Sandy before I went to bed asking if she could come see me in the morning. I told her 9:00 will be fine and she messaged me back with little hearts. Awe, how sweet of her.

The sun coming through the windows woke me the next morning. I could smell the coffee coming from the kitchen and could hear Bobbie getting ready to start work in her office downstairs. I got up and did my morning routine in the bathroom including a nice warm shower. I dressed and headed downstairs for my daily dose of caffeine in my large travel mug. I went to Bobbie’s office and kissed her good morning and told her about Sandy coming over at nine this morning.

I sat in my recliner reading the paper and sipping my coffee when I heard a knock at the front door. I welcomed Sandy into my house and took her to Bobbie’s office and introduced them. Bobbie gave her a robust hug and let Sandy know she was welcome anytime night or day. We went to the living room, sat down on the couch and I took her left hand in my right hand and held it. We chatted for a while about mundane things while she caressed my hand and played with my fingers.

She kept moving around and squirming in her seat moving closer until her left thigh was up against my right thigh and she was holding my hand in her lap with both her hands. I could have just taken her upstairs and fucked or fucked her on the couch for that matter but I wanted her to want it on her own. I turned slightly to face her, took my right arm and placed it around her neck and put my left hand in her hands. She looked at me with big hopeful eyes and tilted her head back as I leaned in to kiss her softly. She moaned as my tongue parted her lips and sought hers.

“Have you ever had an orgasm from kissing?” I whispered to her.

“No, I’ve never even heard of that,” She whispered back to me and squeezed my hand.

“Would you like to try it my love?” I asked her and she nodded her head shyly.

I looked into her eyes and sent her the modified orgasm command, ‘orgasm when any part of a male body is inside any part of you, a tongue, fingers or a cock is inside your mouth, pussy or ass. The more you have in you the more intense your orgasm.’ She blinked several times and smiled at me.

“You did something to me didn’t you? I felt something for an instant but I don’t know what it was,” she whispered.

I sent her the same command I gave Terri, ‘No secrets go beyond this house.’ She blinked a couple of times and looked into my eyes.

“You just did it again didn’t you, how?” she whispered.

I nodded my head, “I just gave you a gift and it’s a secret,” I whispered to her. “I can’t tell you.” I added.

She nodded her head as if she understood the significance of what I’d just told her. “Are you ready to try your new gift?” I asked her softly. She nodded her head and I leaned in to kiss her, softly touching my tongue to her lips. She opened her mouth slightly as my tongue sought hers. She started trembling as my tongue entered her mouth and danced with hers. The soft tender kiss became very passionate very quickly. She started moaning and wiggling her hips in her seat. She arched her back and whimpered as our tongues played in her mouth. She sucked my tongue like a little cock and writhed in her seat.

Sandy turned her hips and threw her leg over mine sitting in my lap straddling me, never losing my tongue. She wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed tightly as she humped her pussy against the bulge in my pants. Her orgasms rolled over her, not stopping but more like going from peak to peak. She moaned and groaned as her hips spasmed and she shook. She dry humped my bulge and ran her hands all over me quickly, trying to take me all in. She would stiffen for a few seconds and start shaking, writhing and humping again. I let her keep going for several minutes before pulling my tongue out of her mouth and replacing it with my finger. Her eyes got big when she realized she was still coming from sucking my finger.

I wrapped one arm around her as she writhed on my lap and turned her head. I pulled her earlobe to my mouth and sucked on it while she sucked my finger. I tongued around the curve of her ear and nibbled on it. I slipped the tip of my tongue into her ear and she squealed on my finger in her mouth. Her hips jerked and shook as she writhed and wiggled in my lap. Her brows furrowed as she humped my cock hard, tensing and shaking. I kept it up for a couple of minutes and decided it was time to go upstairs to my bedroom.

She looked almost relieved when I pulled back from her. She hugged me tightly and I held her as she whispered I love you, over and over in my ear. She calmed down after a few minutes and we stood. I led her upstairs to my bedroom and she was naked on the bed before I had hardly closed the door. I got undressed and lay down next to her.

“What do you think about your new gift?” I asked her.

“It’s the best thing anyone has ever given me,” she said with a tear rolling down her cheek. “I couldn’t stop coming, over and over. After having Andy, sex hasn’t been that good. I don’t come as much anymore, sometimes not at all.” She said, I pulled her to me and we snuggled for a few minutes and started kissing again. I licked and nibbled on her ears and neck, kissing gently. I moved down to her nipples and sucked each one for a few minutes. She pulled my head to her breasts and hugged me. I kissed my way down to her navel and tongued it. She shivered as I licked around it. I kept moving down slowly and rubbed my face in her neatly trimmed bush. I inhaled her delicious scent and licked the top of her slit.

She jumped and gasped when my tongue brushed against her clit. I kissed down her labia and licked back up to her clit. I licked down her slit and teased her with my tongue to her puckered rosebud. She moaned as I made little circles and pushed against her anus with my tongue. I licked up her slit slowly, teasing her and making her moan. I rubbed her clit with my thumb as I kissed and licked around her entrance. I stuck my tongue as far as I could reach into her pussy and she started trembling. Her hands went to the back of my head and pulled me closer trying to get more of my tongue in her.

She writhed under me and thrust her pussy at my mouth as she came over and over again. I wet a finger in my mouth and slid it into her ass as I tongued her pussy. She thrust her hips up, lifting me with her and squealed as she writhed and bucked her hips. She stiffened for a few seconds and started shaking and writhing again as wave after wave of orgasms rolled over her. I wiggled my finger around in her tight ass and enjoyed the feeling of her sphincter squeezing it. I would love to fuck her sweet ass but I wasn’t going to today.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.