Gift in the Woods - Cover

Gift in the Woods

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A man finds love and more after an unusual encounter in the woods. Newly discovered abilities changes his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Bobbie was bouncing up and down when I got home, waiting to tell me the news.

“My cousin, Tonya, is thinking about coming to visit us for a couple of weeks,” She said. “She’s having issues at home and wants to get away for a while,” she said.

“Oh?” I groaned.

“It’s not forever and it will be fun,” she said.

Tonya was a very cute woman, tall and well built and looked like a great fuck. I wasn’t expecting anything but I was sure something would happen if she showed up. I put it out of my mind for now and thought about fucking Terri again. She was hot!

I went to bed with Bobbie excited about her cousin possibly coming and thinking about new possibilities.

Chris called me early the next morning and told me one of the church ladies had called and wanted to meet with me. It was Saturday morning and I was tired and wanted to go back to sleep. She rattled off a name and I think it was one of the five I had given a packet to last Sunday. I would have to stop that shit, or slow it down severely, I thought. I struggled out of bed, shit, showered, shaved, and filled my travel mug with coffee and decorated it with cream and sugar. I kissed Bobbie and told her I was headed out and left.

I walked the long drive, crossed over the road and punched in the code at the gate. It opened and I walked down the curvy driveway to the house. David was working on something and I walked up, kissed him and told him I loved him and headed inside. I found a seat in his recliner and nursed my coffee.

“Sherry Collingsworth is coming over,” Chris said. “She’s a very influential member of the church. Her husband is the head of deacons and a banker in town.

“So he buys his authority? I’ll have them both sucking my dick in five minutes,” I grumbled.

“Lonnie! Don’t talk like that,” she scolded me.

“I’m sorry, I’m just tired my Love,” I apologized. The gate alarm chirped and Chris hit the button. Chris went to the front door and opened it as a gorgeous woman stepped in. I now remembered her and why I gave her a packet. She had large D or DD cupped breasts and an incredible shape. She had a beautiful face and long lovely legs. I wanted to fuck her where she was standing but calmed down to greet her. She was a trophy wife for this banker and they both knew it.

Technically, she was already mine since I had given her a packet. She just needed guidance to be what she was destined to be, my love slave. I moved to her and hugged her tightly. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me close to her.

I kissed her gently on the lips and squeezed her beautiful ass. I gave her the orgasm command, ‘come when any part of my body is inside any part of you, my tongue, my fingers or my cock is inside your mouth, pussy or ass. The more I have in you the more intense your orgasm.’ She blinked several times and moaned as I kissed her again.

I pulled back from her and Chris smiled at me. I led her over to the couch and sat next to her.

“To what do I owe the honor of your visit my beautiful Love?” I asked her. She swooned and Chris ran for the smelling salts. I lay her back gently against the couch cushions. Chris came back with iced tea and a little ammonia inhalant. She crushed it and waved it back and forth under Sherry’s nose.

“You’ve got to stop doing that,” she scolded me again quietly but smiled. I shrugged my shoulders. Sherry’s eyes fluttered and opened. I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips.

“Have you ever had an orgasm from just kissing someone?” I whispered to her. She shook her head slightly. I leaned down and started kissing her again. I licked her lips and she opened hers. I sought her tongue in her mouth and she went off like a rocket. She moaned loudly into my mouth and started trembling and thrusting her hips at me.

Waves of orgasm washed over her as she shook, thrust, tensed, and started over again. I let her come for a few mindless, intense minutes and pulled back.

“How was that?” I asked.

A single tear rolled down her cheek and I touched it with my tongue.

“I’ve never felt anything like that before. That was wonderful Master,” she said. I was taken a little off guard with her statement but I shouldn’t have been.

“Then you’re in for a treat this morning my Love,” I told her. I pulled her up and led her to the master bedroom.

“Take off all your clothes,” I told her and she stripped as quickly as she could. I stripped down and joined her on the bed. I kissed her passionately for a while and moved to her neck and ears. I kissed and sucked and nibbled until she was writhing under me. I moved to her beautiful large breasts and squeezed. I licked her areola and sucked her nipples squeezing them and rolling them between my fingers, moving back and forth between them. She was thrusting her hips and writhing on the bed. I moved down to her belly button and kissed all around, stuck my tongue in it and wiggled it around. She went crazy, pulled my head, and thrust her hips at me.

I moved down and kissed her mons. I rubbed my face in her pubic hair and kissed the top of her slit. I ran my tongue through her bush and licked her lips. When I touched my tongue to her clit, she jerked her hips, and rose off the bed. She squealed when I sucked her clit into my mouth and pulled my ears, mashing my mouth to her delicious pussy. I licked down to her little puckered hole and probed it with my tongue. She wiggled and moaned loudly as I tongued her taint and licked her slit and labia.

I stuck my tongue in her hole and she went crazy again. She bucked and jerked in orgasm as she pulled my face to her cunt. I tongued her hole, slurped her juices as she pulled my head tight to her, and fucked my mouth. I pulled back after several minutes and moved up her body.

I slid my cock all the way into her on the first stroke. She started trembling and coming immediately. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she started thrusting and jerking. I fucked her as she writhed and jerked under me trying to get more of me in her. She groaned aloud as she shook, spasmed and tensed. She was coming constantly and couldn’t stop as I fucked her.

I slid one hand down to her ass and squeezed as I found her crack and anus. I tongued her mouth, fucked her pussy, slid my middle finger all the way up her ass, and wiggled it in her bowels.

She screamed into my mouth and stiffened for almost a minute. She started shaking violently and convulsed as she thrust and arched her back hard. She jerked, wiggled, thrashed as she screamed into my mouth again, and stiffened again. She did this one more time as she came harder than she ever thought she could and went limp.

I was close and thrust into her a dozen more times, as she lay unconscious and came in her gorgeous, sweet pussy. Two-three-four squirts as I tensed, jerked and ground my hips into her and emptied my balls. I held Sherry in my arms and kissed her beautiful face and lips until her eyes fluttered and she opened them.

“I love you Lonnie,” she smiled breathlessly. “That was the most powerful, intense, and longest orgasm I’ve ever had and no one has ever eaten me like that either. I don’t know what you did to me but please never stop,” she said softly. I snuggled, kissed her tenderly for several long minutes, and held her in my arms. She caressed me everywhere she could reach and almost purred.

We slowly got up, dressed, and went to the living room. I sat next to her and held her hand while we visited with Chris and Kayla for a while, like we were one big happy family. I never did find out what the urgent need to see me was about. She left after a while and I kissed her good-bye, but not before we exchanged cell phone numbers. I told her to call, text or come over anytime. I kissed Kayla and Chris, went to find David, and kissed him too.

“Good morning my Love,” I said.

Good morning Lonnie,” he replied, grinning at me. “I’ve got good news,” he added and I sat down.

“I’ve come up with a generic name that no one is using. Northwest Georgia Community Outreach Foundation. I’ve even got our IT guy at work building us a simple web site and getting us a domain name,” he said grinning. “He’ll do a good job,” he added.

“I know he will, Love. What’s next on our agenda?” I asked.

“Well, I’ve got to get some papers drawn up and signed by our board members and filed with various government agencies. You and I should go and open a bank account with documents we have now. We’ll be able to provide the rest of the documentation as it comes in. We won’t have 501© (3) status yet but I can show where we’ve applied for it eventually,” he said.

“Well, get all the paperwork together and I’ll call another meeting in a day or two for everyone to sign what we need to get started. Then we’ll load up and head to the bank. They’ll need signature cards on file for all of us for sure and probably other information. We can leave Kayla here with the kids and I’ll take her over when we get back. Meanwhile, let me know if you need help and I get as many as you need to pitch in,” I told him.

“Thanks Lonnie,” he said.

“Oh, I almost forgot. I want to check those cartel accounts again if you have time,” I told him. He stopped what he was doing and opened several browsers. He logged into each account looking for recent activity. Two of the accounts were still at a zero balance but the third account had ten million dollars in it. David and I looked at each other and blinked. He logged into our accounts and started transferring the money to each one like we had done before. He did it again at our other bank and accounts and finally to the last account. We now had 200 million of cartel money.

“Someone is still transferring or depositing money without access to the balance or not paying attention to it,” I commented.

“That’s certainly what it looks like. Someone is making some kind of blind payment to this account. We should check this daily and see what happens,” he said.

“I agree. Maybe we should see if we can change the password. Once they figure out the money is disappearing they’ll stop” I told him.

“Good idea, maybe it could delay them finding out their money is gone,” he said.

He went into settings on the account and discovered notification settings on the profile. He went into another browser, created a bogus email account, and closed the browser. He went back into the account settings and changed the password. He changed the settings to notify the new email address of all account activity.

David logged back into the other two accounts and did the same thing. He changed the passwords and set up email notifications. He logged out and closed all the browsers. He opened one more browser and opened the new email account and left it open in the background. He could quickly click on the email window to see if there was any account activity on the cartel accounts.

I left David to work and got a text from Joanie wanting to know if I could come over for lunch and meet some friends. ‘Sure, I would love to,’ I messaged her back. She sent me another text with her address at 12: pm. I told Chris where I was going and walked home to get the Escalade. I went in the house and let Bobbie know where I was going and when to expect me home. She said Okay and went back to work.

I got in, punched up the address and took off. I pulled into Joanie’s driveway almost 15 minutes later, got out and headed for the door. Joanie opened the door and launched at me with a hug that almost made me stumble and kissed me soundly. She took my hand and pulled me inside to meet their friends. Tom welcomed me with a man hug and introduced me to Sam as I shook hands with him. Joanie introduced me to Lisa and as I reached to shake hands with her, she wrapped her arms around me for a hug.

Lisa was one of the five women I gave a packet last Sunday at church. I could tell she was short in the pew and couldn’t see her body below her shoulders. She had a very pretty face, nice C cup breasts, and an ass to die for. It was large and plump, shaped like a giant peach, and I wanted to taste it.

Joanie sat us at the table with her and Lisa on each side of me at the end seat. Tom and Sam sat next to their wives. Joanie had a variety of finger sandwiches made and I took a couple of different ones. We chatted and got to know each other when I felt Lisa’s leg brush against mine and stayed there. She moved it a little and I moved mine against hers. She blushed a little as she ate. I decided to not waste time beating around the bush like I had at David and Chris’ house with Tom and Joanie.

I dropped a packet in Sam and let the good times roll. He blinked a couple of times and smiled at me.

“Sam, have you ever sucked another guy’s dick? I asked him like it was everyday normal conversation. Everyone kept eating like I had asked him about the weather.

“A couple of times in high school. There was a college guy that I used to hang out with and we would get together sometimes,” he said casually.

“What happened to that relationship?” I asked him.

“As I got older I realized I didn’t want an exclusive relationship with a guy. I wanted to be with girls or women too,” he said.

“What else did you do?” I asked as we ate.

“I let him fuck my ass one time. He would suck me too. It was Okay but I knew that’s not what I wanted long term,” he replied.

“How about you Lisa? I love your big beautiful ass,” I told her.

She smiled, “I get a few compliments on it, especially black guys, but I’ve never done it with any of them,” she said.

“Who have you done it with,” I asked.

“My Dad used to have me sit in his lap when I was twelve. He would rub it and get off until I figured out what he was doing and wouldn’t let him. I had a crush on my piano teacher when I was thirteen and let him play with my ass. He put a finger up my ass and showed me how to suck him off. I had only been with a couple of guys in high school before Sam and I got married. The guys in high school weren’t that good but Sam is better,” she said as we kept eating.

“Have you ever come from just kissing?” I asked her.

She giggled, “I don’t come very much from fucking let alone anything else,” she said.

“Oh, you’re in for a treat today then. I’m going to make sure you come a lot from fucking me and Sam, even just kissing,” I told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.