Gift in the Woods - Cover

Gift in the Woods

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A man finds love and more after an unusual encounter in the woods. Newly discovered abilities changes his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“We probably need to create a charity or foundation so we can start dispensing some of the money,” I said.

“You should research that and find out what’s best for us to do, David, but do it quickly please. I need some help counting the cash at my house but I’d rather you stay here and figure out this charitable foundation stuff,” I told him.

“See if Chris can go with you. Kayla can stay here and watch the kids,” he said.

“Another great idea, my Love,” I told him as he grinned. I kissed him and left to find Chris.

She was in the kitchen with Kayla and the kids getting an early start on dinner.

“I hate to ask you this at supper time but can you help me for a while?” I asked.

She turned around and kissed me soundly, “I’ll do whatever you want me to do,”

“I wouldn’t take you away from the kids but this is kind of important. Kayla can stay and feed them and I’ll order pizza for everyone later,” I told her.

“That’s fine,” she said and went to tell David she was going to help me and that I was ordering pizza for supper.

We walked to my house across the road and down my long driveway. We went inside to Bobbie’s office door, “Chris is here and helping me in the basement. I’m ordering pizza for everyone at Chris and David’s later but you can go over there when you get off work and keep David company if you want to,” I told her and she grinned so big I thought her face would break.

“I’ve got a couple of hours left to work but I’ll go over there when I’m finished,” She said as she came over to kiss us both on the lips. We headed to the basement and Bobbie went back to work. Chris’ eyes were as big as saucers and mouth hanging open when she stepped into the basement and saw all the cash on the two folding tables and the small dining table. Some of it was still in the duffle bags and the briefcase that hadn’t been opened yet.

“Start opening the bags and stacking it by denomination so we can count it,” I told her. I grabbed us a couple of notepads and pencils and we started unloading bags and stacking cash. It took us an hour just to get it all unloaded, sorted and stacked. We organized the stacks into even amounts and I moved from stack to stack and put a small sticky note on each one as I told her how much it was.

She wrote it all down and an hour and a half later we determined we had nearly 4 million in new cash, 3.8 million to be exact. That didn’t include the 180 thousand in my safe or the 210 thousand in a suitcase in the closet. That put us at 4.19 million in cash, two properties and four new cars and a small yacht. I would have to find time to visit the other property and my new yacht soon.

I called in an order for three large pizzas with various toppings. I figured everyone could find something they liked and we headed back to their house. Kayla was giving the kids a bath and David was fucking Bobbie on the couch. Did I mention I love watching people fuck? I pulled Chris to me and kissed her deeply. She started trembling and coming as my tongue sought hers. I squeezed her ass with one hand and played with her tities with the other. She moaned into my mouth as she wrapped her arms around me tightly. Bobbie was already coming and moaning from the last command I had given her a week ago about coming until David did.

I slid Chris’ pants down to the middle of her thighs, moved behind her, and bent her over the arm of the couch. I pulled out my cock and rubbed the head around her moist labia and pushed it into her. She shivered and started coming again. I pushed harder and she moaned as half my cock went up her sweet, beautiful pussy. I pulled back shoved it all the way in and started fucking her in long strokes. Her pussy felt so good with my cock sliding in and out and it looked so delicious.

She was writhing, shaking and humping her hips back at me and coming in waves. She would stiffen every minute or so and start shaking and humping again. I fucked her for about ten minutes and knew I was getting close. I spit on my middle finger and slid it up her ass, she squealed loudly and thrashed out a couple more orgasms, and I moaned. I shoved my cock in her hard and tensed up. I squirted ... two, three, four times into her beautiful pussy and held her hips tight.

I pulled my finger out of her ass and my softening cock slid out, leaving her dripping our juices down her legs. I grabbed a couple of tissues from the end table and cleaned her a little as the gate alarm sounded. She pulled up her pants and went to push the button. The doorbell rang a minute later and I answered it and took the pizzas, paid the girl and gave her a fifty-dollar tip. Her eyes got big and she thanked me. She turned to leave and I walked her out to her car.

“Have you been doing this long?” I asked her.

“Only a couple of months. I’m saving for college,” she said. “My family just moved here and I’m planning to register for classes at the community college this fall,” she continued.

“I’d like to help you with expenses if you’ll let me. I’m impressed with industrious people who are willing to work hard for what they want,” I told her. I gave her my cell phone number and told her I live across the road. I let her know if she ever needed anything to reach out to me. We shook hands and she left. I could have given her a packet and made her one of mine but I wanted to just plant a seed for now and see if it grew.

I went back inside and sat down with the rest of them, had pizza and visited for a while.

“I’ll need some help in the morning packing up my project in the basement if someone wants to volunteer,” I said to Chris and David.

“I’ll come back over in the morning and help you finish, after I feed the kids,” Chris said.

“I’ll keep researching tonight and in the morning. I should be able to come up with a plan by tomorrow afternoon,” David said.

“Why don’t you grab a change of clothes and come home with me and Bobbie tonight then,” I said to Kayla. She jumped up and almost body slammed me, hugging me tight. Bobbie grinned widely and nodded her head. David and Chris smiled as we got up and Kayla ran to get some things and joined us in the driveway. I kissed David and Chris good night and Bobbie did too. Kayla joined in and kissed David and Chris as well. We headed across the road and down my long driveway to my house and to the door.

It was still early and I went upstairs to change into some stretchy lounging shorts. Bobbie and Kayla went to the living room to get acquainted. I saw the phone number, lying on my dresser, of the woman from the church that slipped it to me at the buffet. Her name was Terri and her cell number was on the paper so I decided to call. She answered on the second ring, “Hi Terri, this is Lonnie, you gave me your phone number at the buffet on Sunday after church,” I told her. “I’m sorry I haven’t called you until now, it’s been a crazy busy week for me,” I added.

“No, no, that’s fine, I understand. I’m so glad you called. I was hoping to get to talk to you and see you if possible,” she said.

“I would like that very much too. When are you free to get together?” I asked her.

“I work full time and only have evenings and weekends free,” she said.

“You can call, text or come over anytime you want. What about your husband? Does he care what you do?” I asked.

“Not as long as I have a job. He only works part time, if he works at all and hangs out with his friends. He’s gone now and I have no idea when he’s coming home,” she said and I could hear the bitterness in her voice.

“Sounds like he needs a serious attitude adjustment,” I said.

“Yes he does,” she replied.

“I’ve already made plans for this evening but why don’t I come over to your house tomorrow evening for a visit with you two?” I asked her. I thought I heard a muffled squeal.

“I would love that Lonnie. Are you sure it’s Okay?” she asked.

“I would love it too and I’m sure it will be fine. I’ll stop and pick up a bucket of KFC and the fixings and bring dinner. Text me your address and what time you get home. Be sure to let him know I’m coming and that I want to meet him,” I told her.

“Okay, I’ll text you when we hang up. See you tomorrow, bye,” she said and hung up. This should be fun, I thought to myself. I put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs. Bobbie and Kayla were snuggling on the couch and watching TV. I came in, sat down next to Kayla, and snuggled up to her too. We watched a few more minutes and decided to go upstairs to bed. Terri sent me a text with her address and 6pm.

We stripped naked when we got to the bedroom and crawled onto our big bed. I started kissing Kayla and caressing her while Bobbie went straight for her young tities. Kayla moaned into my mouth when Bobbie started sucking her nipples and rolling them between her fingers. Kayla started coming when I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She arched her back and thrust her hips as she came and trembled. Bobbie worked over her tities for several minutes and moved south. Bobbie kissed her way down to Kayla’s belly button and slipped her hand down to Kayla’s pussy.

Bobbie licked her way to the top of Kayla’s slit and tickled her clit with her tongue. Kayla jerked and twitched; she was already coming and wiggling from my tongue. Bobbie started licking and sucking like crazy on Kayla’s pussy and Kayla responded to it. She fucked Bobbie’s mouth and tongue as she came over and over again. ‘Come now,’ I sent to Bobbie. She moaned as she thrust her hips involuntarily and grabbed her pussy. She rolled off Kayla and curled up as she twitched and spasmed in orgasm. I sent it to her again as she was calming down. ‘Come now,’ she squeaked and shook as she fucked her fingers. I rolled over on top of Kayla and aimed my cock at her entrance. I shoved all the way in slowly, bottoming out in her sweet young pussy. She moaned and started coming again as I lay still inside her. She wiggled and writhed under me as she came and moaned.

I started fucking her slowly at first as she thrust and came. She trembled and humped then tensed up for a minute, then trembled and fucked me some more. She was coming in waves. One orgasm rolled into the next one and she moaned through each one.

I rolled her on top of me for the grand finale and pulled her to me for a kiss. She squealed as I sought her tongue in her mouth and fucked up into her sweet pussy. I reached down to her beautiful little ass and found her little puckered hole. I slipped a finger into her ass to the first knuckle and wiggled it, she screamed into my mouth and thrashed on top of me. She shook, fucked, tensed and started again as she screamed and she screamed again. She did that once more and went limp on top of me. I rolled her back over, kept fucking her limp body a dozen more strokes, and came in her sweet little pussy. Two, three, four squirts as I stiffened and pushed into her and gave her all I had.

I pulled the covers up over us and went to sleep snuggling Kayla. I loved this girl!

I woke up with the sun coming through the windows and the smell of coffee coming from the kitchen. Kayla was snuggled against me and resting peacefully. I held her for a few minutes, slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom for my morning routine. I turned on the shower and stepped in, letting the water cascade over me. I felt movement and turned as Kayla was stepping in next to me. I let her have the spray and grabbed a washcloth and shower gel. I squirted some in the washcloth and gently started washing her all over.

She moaned and laid her head against my chest. I soaped her back and moved to her front, tweaking her beautiful breasts. I rubbed against her beautiful, slippery body and my cock started to rise. My cock nestled between her ass cheeks as I shampooed her hair. I wanted to bend her over and fuck her now but I had things to do so I finished up and we stepped out. I grabbed us a couple of big soft towels and we dried each other off and dressed.

I poured Kayla a glass of orange juice, filled my travel mug, and made us a quick breakfast. Soon she was on her way back to Chris and David’s and Chris would be coming over here shortly. I went to Bobbie’s office for my morning kiss then to my recliner for my coffee and paper to wait for Chris. She knocked on the door after a short while and we went to the basement.

We put a million in 100-dollar bills in the first duffle bag and I put it in another basement closet. It was the smallest and lightest bag. We counted out a million in mixed denominations in another two bags and I stacked them on the floor of the same closet and covered them in a couple big fluffy comforters. Finally, we put the last 800 thousand in a duffle bag and I took it upstairs and hid it in my closet.

I took Chris in my arms and kissed her deeply. She moaned as my tongue sought hers and she started trembling. I undressed her and she watched me remove every piece of clothing. I took all my clothes off and pulled her onto the bed with me. We kissed a few more minutes and I licked and sucked her nipples. I turned us to 69 with her and sucked her clit. She gasped as I licked her slit and tongued her labia. I licked her anus and tried to stick my tongue in it.

I tongued her slit and sucked her clit as she sucked my cock into her mouth and started shaking. She swirled her tongue around my glands and bobbed her head. She moaned and fucked my mouth jerkily as she came over and over. I stuck my middle finger in her pussy as I sucked her clit and she started squealing and thrashing on the bed. I fucked my cock into her mouth and fingered her pussy as I sucked hard on her clit. She was thrusting her hips against my mouth involuntarily, coming as I kept fingering and fucking her.

Finally, I slipped another finger up her ass and wiggled it. She screamed with her mouth full of my cock and stiffened for several seconds. She finally gasped for breath around my cock and shook, thrust and spasmed before she stiffened again. She screamed again and went limp in my arms. I pulled out of her, turned around, and pulled her into my arms and held her.

I caressed her hair and back as I kissed her softly on her face and lips. I felt her warm soft body against mine and thought about how much I loved her. My cock had wilted but I still wanted her. I wanted to be inside her luscious, sexy body fucking her slowly. Her eyelids fluttered and she opened her eyes. She smiled as I was kissing her lightly all over her face.

“I love you Lonnie,” she whispered. “I don’t know how you make me come so hard and for so long ... but I love it,” she said.

“I love you too Chris,” I said to her. “The other part is a secret. I have a magic cock,” I told her and she giggled, hugging me to her. I kissed and licked her lips as I rolled on top of her. She spread her legs and welcomed me into her arms as I ground my pubic bone into hers. I kissed her passionately as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. My cock was hard again and I slipped it into her pussy all the way. She gasped and started trembling under me.

I fucked her slow and gently for several minutes before I felt the urge getting more intense. Her hands were pulling on my ass cheeks as I fucked her faster and harder. Her trembling became shaking as she was mumbling how much she loved me. She clutched at my ass and back and moaned as I neared my own orgasm. I thrust into her a dozen more times and stiffened as I squirted two-three-four times into her beautiful, sweet, pussy. She kept thrusting and coming until my cock softened and slipped out of her. I kissed her face and lips softly for several more minutes as I lay on top of her, and she held me for a while.

We got up, rinsed in the shower, and dressed. I grabbed a couple of stacks of 100s and a stack of 20s out the duffle bag in my closet, the titles and went downstairs with Chris. We got in the Escalade, headed over to the county tax office, and took the car titles in. After an hour, we got all the titles switched to my name and paid all the fees.

It was about lunchtime so we pulled into a nice restaurant for a bite to eat. We were seated and waiting for a server to come by with menus when one of the five women I had given a packet to on Sunday came in. I waved at her and she immediately recognized me and started walking towards us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.