Gift in the Woods - Cover

Gift in the Woods

Copyright© 2023 by Tranquil_guy

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A man finds love and more after an unusual encounter in the woods. Newly discovered abilities changes his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   BiSexual   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

I sent a message to Cece to come back. I slipped my shorts back on and went downstairs to get a couple of bottles of water for us. Cece arrived a few minutes later and I opened the door and let her in. I took her hand and led her upstairs to the master bedroom. When she saw Julie naked and sprawled out on the bed, she immediately started taking off her clothes, as she approached the bed. I slipped my shorts off and lay down in the middle. Cece climbed on the bed and kissed Julie tenderly on the lips, then swung her leg over my hips.

“Please fuck me Lonnie, I need your cock so bad,” she begged as she was reaching for my semi-hard cock. She put the head at her opening and was trying to sit down on it. The head slipped in, she moaned, as it got harder and started sliding more of it up her pussy. She started humping my cock and shaking as wave after wave of orgasms rolled over her. Julie watched her mother coming on my cock and rubbed her little clit.

“God damn it, fuck me with that magic cock,” Cece said and bounced up and down on me. “I love you and I need your fucking cock. I need it in me every day,” she mumbled as she fucked me. She would slow down almost to a stop and shake uncontrollably, jerking her hips and humping my cock erratically, then start bouncing again. “I never come like this with John. How do you drive me so crazy?” she mumbled.

Julie watched her mother fucking me wildly. I loved her enthusiastic pussy and felt like I could go for a while longer since I had come in Julie earlier. She fucked me for another ten minutes rolling from one orgasm to another. I knew she was getting tired so I gave her the grand finale. I pulled her down to my chest and started kissing her as she continued to hump my cock. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she stiffened and squealed. She shook and twitched as she tried to fuck me but couldn’t really get a rhythm.

I reached a hand down to her lovely ass between her cheeks. I slid my middle finger in her ass to the first knuckle and wiggled it. She stiffened a couple of seconds, screamed in my mouth, then thrashed, twitched and jerked more. After a few more seconds, she went limp on top of me. Julie’s eyes were as big as saucers. I rolled Cece onto her back, let her rest, and pulled Julie to me. She lay on her back and I mounted her. I had been close to coming and was going to finish in my Angel.

I lined my cock up with her sweet little pussy and slowly slid it into her. She started coming immediately as I fucked her gently. I leaned down and started kissing her, slipping my tongue into her mouth. She went crazy thrusting up at me and whimpering in my mouth. She clutched at my ass and shook and stiffened alternately under me. I finally went over the edge, thrusting into her hard, and came in her tight pussy, two, three, four squirts into her beautiful, young, body. She kept coming and wiggling under me until my cock softened and slipped out of her.

I lay back between her and her mother and rested for a while. Cece was still out but Julie put an arm and leg over me and snuggled close. She caressed my chest as she closed her eyes. We rested for a while until Cece stirred and snuggled up against me too. She caressed my chest until she realized she wasn’t at home. Her eyes opened wide and she sat up. She looked at Julie snuggled against me and laid back down with her head on my shoulder for a few more minutes. Finally, Cece got up and started putting her clothes back on.

I nudged Julie, “I don’t want to go. I want to stay here with you,” she complained as she got up. I got up and pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt too. We went downstairs and I hugged and kissed both of them good-bye.

It was only about noon so I slipped on some shoes and told Bobbie I was headed across the road.

“Okay, have fun,” she said as I left. I turned and walked toward Chris and David’s house as I got to the road and could see Tom and Joanie’s car in the driveway. I punched in the code on the gate and walked in like I owned the place. The pedestrian door on the garage/barn was open so I went and looked in. Tom was bent over a small work table with his shorts down to his knees and David was behind with his shorts to his knees. David looked up at me and grinned as he slid his cock all the way up Tom’s ass hole and held it there.

“Hi guys,” I said as I walked over closer to the action. Tom just grunted as I kissed David on the lips.

“Hi Lonnie,” David said as he started slowly fucking Tom’s ass. I lowered my shorts and started stroking my cock while I watched them.

“I just love watching people fuck,” I said to no one in particular. David nodded to Tom’s head and I walked around to the other end of the table. I put my cock up to Tom’s mouth and he sucked me in. He worked his tongue around the head and it felt very good. Tom could be a really good cocksucker if he worked at it. I fucked his mouth a little, as he sucked half my cock in.

After a few minutes of Tom being spit-roasted, I sent him ‘come now.’ He moaned loud around my cock and squeezed down on David’s cock with his sphincter. Tom let go of squirt after squirt of spunk on the floor. David leaned his head back and kept fucking Tom’s ass. David’s thrusts were becoming more urgent as he fucked Tom harder and faster. David’s hands gripped Tom’s hips tighter as he slammed into Tom’s ass and I knew David was about to have a happy ending. David groaned as he slammed into Tom’s ass, stiffened, and jerked as he squirted load after load of jism into Tom’s bowels. Tom moaned as he felt David’s sperm enema squirting up his ass. Tom let my semi-hard cock slip from his mouth. I was saving my next load for Tom’s wife ... or some other female.

I pulled up my shorts and headed for the house as David and Tom cleaned themselves up. I walked into the house when Joanie ran and jumped into my arms, wrapped her legs around me and started kissing my face. I held her still enough to get my lips on hers and my tongue in her mouth. She started whimpering, humping, and coming as I held her in my arms. I walked with her attached to me toward the bedroom. I waved at Chris as I went by and she laughed at Joanie’s desperate antics. Kayla just shrugged her shoulders and played with the kids.

I sat her down at the foot of the bed and told her to strip. She was naked and in bed before I could get my shoes, shorts and t-shirt off. I hadn’t fucked Joanie until she fainted from overload yet but today she was going to get the special treatment. She was ready to fuck and there was no point in wasting time with foreplay. She was lying in bed with her legs spread wide and her arms open.

I smiled and crawled up between her legs and aimed my cock at her pussy and rubbed the head around her opening. She was wet and I slid it in all the way in with one push. She gasped, started moaning and came immediately. I started fucking her slow and leaned down to kiss her. Our tongues danced together and she squealed into my mouth.

I fucked and tongued her for several minutes as she wiggled, jerked, and thrashed on the bed. She would come in intense waves as she would stiffen and shake all over. I kept fucking her a few more minutes, until I thought she was worn out from coming so much. I rolled us over so that she was bouncing on my cock and I kept my tongue in her mouth. I reached down to her ass and caressed her cheeks. I found her slippery little puckered hole and slipped my middle finger inside to the second knuckle. She tensed, screamed into my mouth, and shook. She jerked and thrashed for a second and then went stiff again.

She did this three times before she went limp on top of me. I held her, caressed her back for a couple of minutes, and kissed her face. I rolled her over to her onto her back gently and noticed Chris and Kayla smiling at me from the doorway.

I had already come twice this morning in Julie so I wasn’t desperate to finish with someone. I lay there snuggling with Joanie and caressing her until she woke up. Her eyes fluttered a short time later and she looked into mine and smiled. “I love you,” she said as she wrapped her arms around me.

“I love you too Baby,” I told her. I kissed her softly and snuggled with her for a few more minutes and we got up and dressed. David and Tom were chatting in the living room as Joanie and I walked in. Joanie went to sit with Tom and I walked to the kitchen where I found Chris and Kayla. I kissed them both tenderly and squeezed their asses.

“Remember the server from the buffet yesterday?” Kayla asked me.

“Of course I remember her. She was the only one that hugged me when I gave her a tip. She was the only one that cried too,” I recalled.

“Her name is Shelly and I went to high school with her. We were friends but not close friends,” she said. “She and her mom are having a tough time right now and she wanted me to thank you again,” she said.

My ears perked up when I heard that because I knew I might be able to help, courtesy of some gangbangers.

“Oh, what’s her story?” I asked.

“Her dad abandoned her and her mom a few years ago. Her mom does okay working two jobs but has been sick for the last month and not able to work much. She told me her mom’s getting better but is still weak,” she said. “They’re really struggling financially with normal bills and now medical bills too,” she said.

“Do you know any of her contact information?” I asked her.

“Sure, I’ve been to her house before.”

“Write it all down for me please,” I told her as Chris was handing her a piece of paper and a pen. Kayla wrote out her name, address, phone number, and her mom’s name. I sent a text to Cece, Nancy, and Carol ‘Can you meet me at Chris and David’s house?’ All three answered my text with ‘yes,’ within a minute. I told Chris and Kayla that I’d be right back and headed home. I needed to formulate a plan and go get some cash to implement it. I walked in the house and told Bobbie that I had just come home to get something and that I was going back to Chris and David’s house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.