Clit Rings - Cover

Clit Rings

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Jamie gets a special present from Nils. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Nils presented Jamie with a small pink box. “Don’t open it yet,” he told her. “See if you can guess what it is.”

31961-clit-1.jpg

“Hm,” Jamie said. “It’s pretty light. Can I shake it?”

“Gently,” Nils said.

“So it’s fragile?”

“Not really,” Nils said. “At least I hope not.”

“But it’s not alive or anything like that?” Jamie asked.

Nils chuckled. “You know, it might be, in a way.”

“Hmmm. Gosh. I don’t know.” Jamie gave the box a gentle shake. There was but the faintest rattle. “Not bugs, I hope. Can you give me a hint?”

“Not bugs,” Nils assured her. “It something you could wear, but you hardly ever do.”

“Okay well, based on the size of the box, I’m thinking maybe a ring, but I don’t see how that would be alive.”

“You’re right in a way,” Nils said. “It’s clit rings.”

“Clit rings? But Nils, you know I wouldn’t get a piercing there.”

“Not for there,” Nils said.

“Not my belly button either, nor my nose or tongue.”

“Open the box,” Nils said.

Jamie opened the box.

“Oh, these are cute,” she said. “And they do look a lot like clits.”

“For your ears,” Nils said.

“Ah. You’re right. I don’t usually wear earrings because they get tangled in my hair, which is really annoying. But these might work.”

“I modeled them after your clit.”

Jamie laughed. “I guess I’ll have to take your word for that. But one thing—how is it they’re sort of alive?”

“First of all, they’re made from a special polymer. It approximates the weight and feel of your actual clitoris.”

“That’s so cool,” Jamie said.

“But also hot I hope,” Nils said.

Jamie picked one of the rings from its cotton bedding. “Yeah, I think they’re hot too.”

“See this polymer reacts with heat, your body heat, much the way your clitoris reacts when you become aroused. It gets bigger and it stiffens up. Also it changes color, from a very pale pink to a warmer tone.”

“That’s fantastic,” Jamie said. “I’m going to try them on.”

31961-clit-2.jpg

“How do they feel?” Nils asked, after she’d put them on.

“They feel good,” Jamie said. “How do they look?”

“Very nice, although I haven’t noticed much change in color.”

Jamie bit her lips. “I have an idea.” She removed one earring and after nuzzling it against her clitoris, dipped it into her sex.

“Oh yeah, look,” she exclaimed. “It’s much hotter. And bigger. And it even has some of my cunt scent. Would you like to lick and nibble it?”

“I would love to,” Nils said. “But even more I’d love to lick and nibble the real thing.”

“That can be arranged,” Jamie said.

31961-clit-3.jpg

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.