Suzy's 60th Birthday Gangbang - Cover

Suzy's 60th Birthday Gangbang

by DirtyStoryLover40

Copyright© 2023 by DirtyStoryLover40

Fiction Sex Story: 60 year old Suzy gets used hard by 4 guys and a lady on her birthday.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Facial   Oral Sex   .

This story contains gangbang sex, 4 guys 2 ladies. Also hard fucking, lots of cum and pissing

My name his John and I am 60 years old. I have been married to my wife Suzy for a long time, well for over 30 years in fact. Suzy is nearly 60-years-old and looks fucking great for her age, even though she is a bit over her ideal weight, which she is doing a lot of walking to get her weight down. I love her the way she looks with her small 36aa tits and mummy tummy, but I fully support her losing some weight so she can feel even better about herself.

Suzy had a few partners before we got together, But as only had sex with me in the last 30 years or so. We talked about sharing a few times, doing swinging and has she as aged she as opened up more to the idea of this, and now she is weeks away from being 60 years of age she said she would like to give group sex ago, She said I could set it up as a birthday present for her, she told me she did not want to be involved with setting it up that she would trust my judgment.

I have a friend called Dave who I go for a pint and a game of pool with now and again at the “Nobody Inn” well when we met last Friday night I mentioned to him about my wife wanting group sex for her 60th Birthday which was in a couple of weeks time

Dave said to me “It just so happens that me and my wife Sarah are part of a group that have had a lot of experience satisfying wives, it is actually my wife that runs this group”. I said “How come you have never told me about this before Dave”.

He said “I did not think it would be something you and your wife would be interested in, so I decided not to mention it to you, but if you would like I can set up a meeting between you and my wife.” I said “yes mate set up a meeting for me the sooner the better”

So Dave went outside and phoned his wife straight away and set up a meeting between me and his wife Sarah for the next morning at the “Daily Grind coffee shop”.

When i met up with Sarah who was 55 years of age, a bit bigger body size than my wife and 40D sized tits. I got us both a coffee and then we got straight down to business, I told her I would like my wife’s limits to be pushed, wanted her to be used hard, but given a safe word in case she wanted it to stop.

I asked Sarah what her role normally was in the group sex meets that she has, and Sarah said “I tell the guys what to do at times, and I also like to get in on the action and be fucked myself and also like to get it on with the wife we are there to service, if the wife is into that.”

I said to Sarah, “My wife as never been with a woman, but I would love you to get it on with my wife, would love you to have her lick your pussy for example, well use her as you wish, she as the safe word if it is a step to far for her.”

Sarah told me how my wife had to be dressed for this sex Birthday party, which I knew my wife did not have that outfit so I would have to buy her one, but I did not mind one bit. she also said “On the day of your wife’s birthday. Me. My husband Dave who you already know and two other guys will turn up on the morning around 10am. I expect your wife to be fully dressed waiting for us up in her bedroom.

When Sarah arrived she did in fact turn up with three guys, Dave my friend, Sarah’s husband who is 57 years old and medium build, about 5ft8 in height and has a 6 inch cock, Adrian who is 52 years old, Slim build, about 5ft8 in height and has about a 6inch cock and Paul who is 25 years old 6ft in height, bigger build than Dave and Adrian and he has a 8inch cock.

Sarah was wearing a brown Ruffle pussy-bow sheer blouse and black skirt, which pleased me a lot she was dressed in that outfit. Has I love uniforms especially schoolgirl and office type. The three guys just had jeans and a T-Shirt on like me.

Sarah said “Lets go in the living room and I will explain what his about to happen. Suzy will have the Safe word Apple, She will be used hard but if she uses the safe word then we stop.” She said “My husband Dave, Adrian, and Paul were all very experienced, and that the six of us were going to have a terrific time for the next two hours or so. There was no time restriction, but most of the time everyone his fatigued after two-three hours, if using a wife hard, but they may go for round two after a rest.”

She stated “This group have been running for about a year and that we held wife parties Two times a week. Everyone was tested, and we were needed to get tested since no protection is used at the events; everything is bareback, no condoms allowed.”

I told Sarah and the guys “My wife is not keen on giving oral, she as only ever sucked my cock a couple of times”. Sarah said “She would be getting dick in her mouth, but up to her if she then uses the safe word or not. The goal his to use Suzy hard but still give her pleasure and also give her lots of cum, we will call her filthy names, bitch, slut, whore and so on.”

Sarah then instructed all of us guys to all get naked, once we were naked. Sarah grabbed her husband Dave’s cock and said “You can fuck the Birthday girl first,”. She then grabbed Adrian’s cock and said “I want you to fuck me before you fuck Suzy, but I do not want your cum i want you to shoot it over Suzy’s face, is that fucking understood Adrian”.

He said “Yes Sarah I fully understand.” she then grabbed hold of Pauls cock which was the biggest out of all of us, and said to him “You will be last to fuck the mature bitch since your cock is so big. and by the time it is your turn, Suzy would be all wet and excited and take that large cock of yours without a fucking problem.”

Sarah then shouted upstairs for Suzy to come down, when she walked into the living room she was wearing a red satin button down blouse with white bow and black skirt, as she had been instructed to be by Sarah, she also had on red Stockings and she should have red bra and panties and suspenders on underneath her blouse and skirt.

Sarah said to my wife Suzy, “Your safe word is apple. but do not fucking disappoint me by using it.” She then had Suzy lay on the living room rug on her back, got down to the floor lifted Suzy skirt, and began to eat her pussy through her red panties, after about a minute of this Sarah took Suzy’s panties off and gave them to Suzy saying to her. “Give them a good smell and lick bitch”. Suzy did as she was told.

Sarah then said to Adrian “Fuck my cunt while I lick this mature bitches bald cunt, and you best fucking remember where I told you to shoot your cum”. Adrian lifted Sarah’s skirt pulled her white knickers to one side and slid his 6inch cock deep into her cunt and began fucking her slowly, Sarah said “Fuck me hard Adrian, you fucking dirty cunt. I want you fucking me balls deep as I lick this dirty sluts mature cunt.”

Adrian did as he was told and picked up his pace a lot and was now fucking Sarah balls deep, after about 3 minutes he was ready to cum so he pulled out of Sarah’s wet cunt, then, went and kneeled by the side of Suzy’s head and shot a big load of cum over her face.

Sarah now stopped licking Suzy’s bald cunt, and said to Suzy “Don’t you fucking dare wipe that cum off your face”

Sarah now had her husband Dave, Adrian and Paul all lick Suzy’s pussy, telling them to get there tongue in deep, they all brought Suzy to orgasm, and said she tasted fucking great. We all then headed for the bedroom. Once We got to the bedroom any nerves we might of all had, had calmed. Sarah told Suzy to go lay on the bed, as soon as Suzy was flat on the bed all three guys started rubbing Suzy all over through her clothes. I could tell she was getting very excited.

Sarah then unbuttoned Suzy satin button down blouse, pulled her red bra down and started to suck on her small 36aa tits. Dave then mounted my wife missionary and began slowly fucking her bald cunt. Saying, “Your tight cunt feels fucking lovely you dirty fucking slut.” as he fucked her.

After a while Dave pulled out and had Suzy get on all fours, he then rammed his cock back into her cunt and continued to fuck her. Suzy was very excited and did lots of moaning. After another five minutes, she was again on her back and Dave continued fucking her. Dave now picked up is pace a lot, Dave really got excited and made sure Suzy was about ready to pop when he blew. He started to blow his load inside her and then pulled out and unloaded a big amount on Suzy’s small tits. Sarah rubbed the cum all over Suzy’s 36aa tits while taking a few licks of her husbands cum.

Dave then went and stood by my wife Suzy’s face and said “Suck me clean bitch. Unless you want to use your safe word and stop all this fun you are having.” Suzy was having so much fun that even though she was not a fan of cock in her mouth she did has she was told as she did not want the fun to end. Turned out she loved the taste of Dave’s sperm mixed with her own juices.

Sarah made sure things kept moving at this point and gave Adrian’s cock which was now hard again a few sucks before guiding him into Suzy’s wet pussy. They changed positions a few times, but Sarah kept the pace going. Sometimes Adrian would pull out and Sarah would suck him and play with his balls and lick Suzy’s pussy before Adrian rammed his cock back into Suzy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.