Shopping for a New Car - Cover

Shopping for a New Car

by ejd1711

Copyright© 2023 by ejd1711

True Sex Story: My wife always gets a good deal...

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

31903-sundress.jpg

It was a family affair when my wife and I shopped for a new car. We were just getting along financially and needed to make the best and most affordable deal possible. Despite the uncomfortable and uneasy experience that car buying or leasing usually is, or was, we just had to do it.

Our children were nine and six years old at this time. We took the kids with us in the past, but this time, Lenora’s sister Kim was available to watch them. It was a great help. Kim had something to do later that night, but we figured we’d be back in plenty of time. Lenora did all the talking and negotiating anyway. I was ordered to “keep my mouth shut” while she negotiated.

I had confidence in Lenora because she was quick and intelligent regarding these negotiations and used to work in the business. When she was just out of school, and before we met, she worked at a car dealership and sold cars.

She knew the game, and we knew when we started, at least at the time, that this would take all day.

This particular time was in the early summer of 1995. In the Northeast, the weather was beginning to get warm and muggy. We decided to look at a particular type of car, and we selected the closest dealership, about twenty minutes from our house. We both knew it was going to be a very long day. That’s just how it was in those days.

Lenora was in her mid-thirties. She had a pretty face, dark eyes, and dark brown hair that came a little below her shoulders. It was thick and bounced around when she walked. So did her breasts. They were a little larger than average with long dark nipples, which were always noticeably erect, especially in an air-conditioned room.

When we met, she was thin and shapely, but her body became a little thicker and shapelier after the kids. She had a nice round ass and always looked sexy, at least to me. And much to my delight, she had recently shaved her pussy! I found out earlier in the week when we had sex. When I asked her about it, she just said, “I read about it and thought I’d try it. What do you think? It’s great”, I replied.

I was surprised at how Lenora was dressed today, though. She was dressed pretty nicely for a day at a car dealership. When I asked her about it, she shook her head and replied, “Don’t worry about it. You are clueless though Ed,” and she giggled. After she said that, I realized she always dressed nicely when we went car shopping. I didn’t think anything of it before. I was dressed in shorts, a tee shirt, and sneakers.

Because it was warm that day, she wore a pink floral mini sundress that came to the middle of her thighs and white flip-flops. I noticed she wasn’t wearing a bra, but the dress kept her plump breasts from bouncing too much. She had the beginnings of a nice tan from being outside with the kids. We had just attended a family affair a few days before. For that affair, Lenora had her fingernails and toenails freshly painted with pink nail polish.

As we pulled into the dealership, the place looked crowded. I was surprised because it was about three thirty in the afternoon and a lovely day. I thought more people would enjoy the day at the beach or a park or something. We parked and began to look around. We were just waiting for the inevitable salesman to approach.

We walked around the lot, looking at different cars and doing the usual thing. A young salesman, looking messy and wearing a jacket a little too oversized for him, approached us. “Good afternoon! My name is Jeff. Can I help you with anything?”

In unison, Lenora and I said, “We’re just looking right now, thanks,” knowing that we needed to get something today. He smiled and said, “No problem. Let me know if you need anything,” and walked toward another couple.

We continued looking around the lot and found a sedan we were interested in. That was the plan anyway, as we went there with a particular car in mind, hoping we could afford it. As we were looking at the car, a middle-aged salesman approached us. I noticed him watching us, but more specifically, watching Lenora as she looked at the car. Lenora and I were wearing sunglasses, so I don’t think he saw me watching him.

As he approached, I noticed he was a big guy, probably over six feet tall and stocky. I’m only five foot six, and Lenora is shorter, around five foot two, so he towered over us. “Hi there, folks! My name is Jim. This is a great family car and would be perfect for you,” he said. He asked, “Do you have any kids”? I blurted out, “Yes, 2,” Lenora scowled at me. He then began rattling off all the benefits of the car and how it was perfect for a family of four.

Lenora said, “Yes, it’s a nice car. So, let’s cut to the chase. What can you do for us?” Those were the magic words. Jim said, “Why don’t we go inside and look? I’m sure we can work something out”. And we proceeded to walk toward the showroom.

Jim led us to his office. It was in the back of the showroom. Jim had his office, as most of the other salesmen’s desks were on the showroom floor. As we walked down the hall towards it, I noticed it led to the back, where the service area was and the car lot. The door was open, and I could see workmen and shoppers walking in and out.

Jim took his seat behind his desk, facing the hall. The wall had a half-glass partition to see into the office. 2 chairs faced Jim’s desk. Lenora took the first seat, and I sat in the second chair. And the negotiations began.

The usual questions were asked by Jim, with Lenora answering them as briefly as possible. I got more bored with each question and told Lenora I would look around the showroom. She said it was okay because she didn’t have to worry about me saying anything stupid.

I walked around, grabbed a coffee, looked at some cars, and circled back. I walked into the service area and looked around. A few people were there waiting for their vehicles. When I walked back, and although I couldn’t hear them, I noticed Lenora, Jim, and a tall black man laughing. The black man was Jim’s manager, Cameron. It also seemed that Lenora had her legs crossed, but like a guy would, not a woman, but I didn’t think anything of it. When I poked my head in, Cameron said, “Hello Ed, my name is Cameron Smith. I’m Jim’s manager,” and he extended his hand. I couldn’t believe how big it was as I shook his hand. His hand engulfed mine, and it seemed he could have crushed it. I said hello, waited a minute or two, left, and returned to the floor.

Every once in a while, Lenora would come out of the office looking for me and ask me for some information about my job, which Jim needed. I also noticed Jim going in and out of Cameron’s office. I imagined the old “I have to check with my manager” routine was occurring.

We were there for hours. It was like a job. I couldn’t understand what they talked about in that office for so long!

The place was nearly empty now, except for a few lingering salespeople who looked about to leave. No other customers were there. It was about 8:45 p.m. now, and the dealership closed at 9. The service area was already closed. I was tired and hungry and couldn’t wait to leave.

I went back to Jim’s office to see what was going on. “So, what’s the story?” I asked Lenora while Jim was in the office with Cameron. “He’s giving me the “I don’t think I can do it, and I have to check with my manager” bullshit. The guy Cameron was in here talking to me, too. I told them I wanted to put nothing down and pay $249 a month. They want $2000 down and $289 a month. We’ll see. We’ll get the car tonight either way, so you should go home so Kim can go to her thing. We said we’d be home by now.” Our finances at the time were extremely tight, and we needed to pay as little as possible. Lenora always seemed to get it done in the past, so I was confident in her.

“Are you sure you want me to leave you here alone?” Lenora looked at me and said, “C’mon, Ed. Yeah, it’s fine, and if you stay around, you may fuck this up.” So, I started walking down the hall toward the car lot. I passed the service area, now closed and dimly lit. I heard faint music on the radio in the service area, but no one was there. The doors to the outside car lot were closed now, and I got in the car and took off for home.

As I pulled out of the dealership about 5 minutes down the road, I stopped at a Hess station for gas. As I was filling up, I noticed Lenora’s pocketbook was in the car. How was she going to close this deal without any ID? I also remembered I had left my wallet with Lenora for the ID stuff when we first started talking with Jim. I had cash on me for the gas, saw a pay phone, and called Kim to let her know what was happening. Remember, there were no cell phones then.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.