Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

My Monday afternoon housework at Mistress Lyn’s place is more gruelling than previously. Not only does Mistress Lyn require perfection in my work, but the punishments are double what they were previously. Her dominant streak is bending my submissiveness almost to breaking point. I do my best to please her, but invariably I fall short of her exacting standards. By the end of the afternoon, I’ve accumulated no fewer than thirty strokes of her cane. I can reduce that to fifteen by accepting a caning before I leave, but I’m mindful of the twelve penalty points I earned last Saturday. Ten of those points were for being twenty minutes late in going off duty. The fact that I was detained in the dungeon by members of The Manor is irrelevant.

I know thirty cane strokes is more than I can tolerate, so I opt for an immediate punishment. It will make it difficult for me to sit down tonight at the weekly meeting of the pony club. To my horror, Mistress Lyn produces a different cane to her usual one. I soon learn that while this one inflicts thinner welts on my arse, the strokes are substantially more painful. The new cane also draws thin lines of blood, which the previous cane did not. I consider using my safe-word, but pride holds me back from doing so. As Mistress Lyn requires, I count the stokes and thank her for each stroke. She smiles at me as though my further debasement is a personal triumph for her. In the last twenty four hours, she has proved that she can fuck my husband at will, and beat my poor arse into a bloody pulp. I should feel humiliated and worthless, but my emotions are closer to a proud sense of achievement. I have no idea why I feel that way, since nothing that has happened to me in recent days provides any justification for my current euphoric state.

Mistress Lyn leaves me to limp home and prepare for tonight. I’ve less than two hours to clean myself up and get ready. I take a shower to wash off the blood and rub ointment over the welts. I look at my arse in the mirror and feel a strange mix of horror and excitement. Tom will surely fuck me silly when he sees the state of my arse. I manage to stop the bleeding and before long I can tolerate a light skirt over my arse. Sitting down will be problematic. Mistress Stella’s house is too far for me to walk so I must be prepared to sit in Mistress Lyn’s car. After that, I can probably avoid sitting down until it is time to come home.

I’m collected on time and we arrive at Mistress Stella’s house with a few minutes to spare. Mistress Lyn chooses not to initiate any conversation with me during the journey, and I dutifully remain silent. The other Fillies are already there and after a brief greeting, we are herded into the room to receive our punishment from The Manor’s overseers. Despite accumulating twelve penalty points, mine isn’t the worst penalty this week. Both Pink and Yellow have accumulated fifteen penalty points apiece albeit for different reasons. Like me, Yellow was detained in the dungeon for a long spell and she was half-an-hour late in taking a break. Pink spilt a tray of drinks and made matters worse by falling over a member in her attempt to minimise the damage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.