Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

My duties are similar in here to those required in the larger men-only lounge. I ferry drinks and food from the bar and kitchen to the guests. The workload is light and the tips are meagre. By eight o’clock the room is almost empty of members.

“Red. Report to the dungeon. Understood?” comes the robotic voice over my earphones.

I respond with a ‘yes’ signal and go down to the basement. The grille door at the entrance to the dungeon is closed and I stand patiently waiting for the door to open. A few minutes later, three women who were in the lounge I just left come up behind me. The door opens at their arrival and they guide me into the dimly lit corridor beyond. We pass through two more doors until we arrive in what I presume is the main dungeon. Various frames and hoists are positioned around the room. Some of the devices I see are useless while I’m bound as I am. I’ve no idea what these three women intend, and from their behaviour I suspect they aren’t sure either.

I can’t hear their discussion, but one of women eventually seems to take charge. I’m lead over to a dangling chain and my arm-binder is hooked to it. A winch controlled from the wall raises the chain so that my arms are pulled upwards, forcing me to lean forward. The bottle and can openers on my nipple rings are replaced with oval shaped weights. The weights are heavier than the openers, and they are quite painful to bear. The woman then produces a vibrator and proceeds to tease my clit until my juices are flowing freely. I’m torn between the pain of my bondage and the wonderful pleasure rippling through my innards. The three women take turns in bringing me to an orgasm before moving onto a threesome between themselves.

I still receive plenty of attention while they satisfy their own lust. Periodically one of them comes over to me and teases my clit with her hand or her tongue. I manage a couple more orgasms before we are done. Although I have no means of knowing the time, I estimate that I’m due to go off-duty in a short while. However the women show no sign of releasing me. By now my arms are becoming painful from being held in the same position for so long. My nipples are feeling numb and my corset is restricting my breathing. But I have managed so far, and there is no reason I can’t continue to do so for a while longer.

Eventually the women decide they have had enough fun and games, and they release me. I’m given a one hundred dollar tip in the usual manner, and returned to the upstairs lounge.

“Red. You are off duty. Return to the changing room,” comes the familiar robotic voice.

Mistress Lyn is waiting patiently for my return, which is twenty minutes later than scheduled. She doesn’t say anything until I’m back in my normal clothes.

“You should consider carefully before you accept an instruction to go to the dungeon,” warns Mistress.

“I didn’t realise that I had a choice, Mistress,” I reply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.