Pathways to Submission: Tania - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Tania

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Twenty-three year old Tania is submissive by nature. She and her husband move next door to a young dominatrix, Rosalyn, who soon has Tania in her thrall. Rosalyn introduces Tania to The Manor, an exclusive up-market club. There Tania joins other young women working as pony girls for the entertainment of the club members. Meanwhile Rosalyn teaches Tania the true meaning of submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

I can’t run across a golf course in my high-heeled boots, but I can manage a jogging speed without coming to grief. It’s hot work, though. Hopefully the beer won’t get shaken too much and explode when it is opened. I’m pleased when I recognise the landmarks I plotted on my planned route to the twelfth tee. I arrive there about five minutes later. The same men I met earlier are taking a break in a small rest area provided with benches and a table. They set about unloading the beer from my cart as though they are dying of thirst. I wouldn’t mind a drink myself, and I’ve no idea how much longer I need to work before I get my first break. I’ve lost all track of time.

The men don’t make any effort to signal that they have finished with my services. There is a camera overlooking the rest area, so the have no reason not to signal. I wait patiently deducing that they are keeping me here so that I can take away the empty bottles.

I’m kept waiting for ten minutes, during which time three groups of golfers pass by. Several of them spend a few moments ogling at the sight of me, but none come close. The experience gives me a wicked thrill. Finally the men finish their beers and load the empties into the crate on my cart. Once again my latent state of arousal is heightened when the men take turns at running their hands over me. One of them starts frigging me and I meekly allow him to bring me to an orgasm. I’m really grateful for the pleasure, but I’m not sure whether I should have allowed him to do that. However, I don’t know how I could have prevented him had I wanted to stop him. I wonder if later he might expect more from me than a quick frigging. His final action is to roll up a bank note and push it into my cunt. My first tip.

“Red. Return to Base and take your break,” comes the order once the men signal they have finished with me and resume their golf.

I do as I am bid. Mistress Stella is waiting for me at the Base and unhitches me from my cart. She loosens my bridle so that the chin band can be lowered to reveal the tiny hole in my hood that aligns with my mouth. It enables me to drink through a straw once a hole is punctured in the tape across my mouth. Mistress Stella uses a metal rod to piece a hole in my gag. She doesn’t remove any of my restraints so I must take my rest break bound as I am. She checks my cunt and withdraws the damp banknote. It’s a fifty dollar note and Mistress Stella has me watch while she posts it through a small slot in my locker door.

There’s a bottle of water with a straw waiting for me on the table. Mistress Stella lifts the bottle and feeds the straw into my mouth. I drink my fill and back away, indicating that I’ve had enough for now. I decide I should have a pee, and I straddle the specially designed toilet. It takes me a few minutes to overcome my embarrassment at peeing in view of a camera, but nature won’t be denied. All too soon it is time to return to work. Mistress Stella hitches me to my cart and tightens the metal bridle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.