He Blackmails Little Sister - Cover

He Blackmails Little Sister

Copyright© 2023 by Curbstonesetter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Description: He blackmails his Little Sister and her best friend with a video on his smart phone he took of them making love with each other, He tells them he wants to make love with each of them individually or he will post the video to the internet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

I blackmailed my little Sister Diana whom my parents and I call Di and her best friend, Kristina Logan, who is called Krissy by her family and friends. I blackmailed both of them into making love with me giving my virginity to Di and taking the virginity from each of them. After Di and I gave each other our virginity she told me that she was happy she gave me her virginity and I told her I was really happy she gave hers to me.

Taking advantage of our parents having been gone for a weekend I made love with both Di and Krissy in our home and in my bed. After we made love Di and Krissy both told me that despite the highly embarrassing video I had recorded of them earlier on my smart phone, they each would still want to make love with me. And they both told me they wanted me to continue to make love with them after the first time we had made love.

After having made love with both of the girls they wanted me to make good on my promise to delete the video I had made of them making love with each other. I handed them my phone and let them review the video and let them delete it themselves.

That way they knew without any doubt that the video I had recorded had been deleted. I had assured them that I had not made any copies and I had not sent it on to anyone else either.

I also assured them that the original was the one and only copy of the video that I had made. And I had not sent it on to anyone else since I didn’t feel right about sending it on to any of my friends.

After deleting the video Krissy wanted to make love with me again knowing that Di had made love with me a second time after we had given our virginity to each other the previous night.

On deleting the video, Krissy got up off of the love seat, took my hand and said, “Di, I think that I need to show Kev how grateful I am to him for letting us delete that video.” Krissy said as she got up off of the love seat, took my hand and said to me, “Come on, Kev. Di, do you want to come in here with us?”

As she walked ahead of me to my bedroom it was unmistakable that Krissy was sore between her thighs. But, she still wanted to make love with me again despite how sore she was.

Di had responded, “Nah, Krissy, I’ve already shown Kev my gratitude. So, you two go on and I’ll stay here and continue to watch this movie.” Krissy led me to my bedroom where she threw her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her.

I held her very tightly and we shared a very passionate kiss. This time Krissy certainly wasn’t nervous at all. She was much more self-confident and was very aggressive in getting what she really wanted us to do this time.

Krissy whispered in my ear, “Kev, I’m so glad you made that video of us and you gave me and Di, especially me, a very strong reason to make love with you. I know that Di feels the same way about having made love with you, too.

I have loved you since I have been coming over here to your house and spending the night with Di. But, I was too scared to ever approach you because I thought you might tell me no in a big way since you are a couple of years older than Di and me.

I have wanted you so much all that time, too, Kev. Now I want to have you inside me again this evening, Honey. I love you, Kev. Now I want us to make love with one another again.” Krissy began to remove my clothes as she asked me to remove hers.

“You know, Kev, I’m really glad that you and Di have decided to quit tattling on each other to your Mom and Dad. Di used to tell me about some of the things that she told your parents and I thought that she should not have done that.

That kind of hurt me to hear of what she had done to you. I told Di several times that she should quit tattling on you because Kev is going to find something to really get back at you. And he is likely to get me at the same time.

All of a sudden this thing landed on us and Di was beside herself. At first she thought she could bluff her way through but, when you told her you had the video she was crying on the phone to me. Then after this happened she began to realize how hurtful it was to both of you like that. She has told me that she also began to see that she really loved you, too, Kev.

Di has come to realize that she really loves you, Kev. She has told me how much she really loves you. She has said she has been thinking that she wants to have your baby, too. But, I told her, Di, you can’t do that until both of you are out of college and have your degrees at the earliest.

And you shouldn’t even do that since you are his Sister. Then Di said, ‘I know, Krissy’, and then she said that you make her cream her panties every time you hold her and kiss her. That’s just like the way you make me cream my panties when I just think about you, too, Kev.”

“And have you thought about having my baby, too, Honey?”

“Yes, Kev, I have and it was long before this came up. But, I realized that I can’t do that either for part of the same reason I told Di. Not only that, I can’t think about having your baby unless we are married.

Now, I just want you to make love with me again, Sweetheart. You know that I’m still sore from earlier this afternoon so please be very careful and very gentle with me when we make love again tonight, Honey?”

We removed each other’s clothes until she was in her panties and bra and I was in my briefs. I held her at arm’s length and looked her up and down. I looked deeply into her pretty eyes and whispered into her ear, “Krissy you are so beautiful and so precious.

Just seeing you here like this makes me really want to make love with you and slip into you again, Sweetie.” I slowly reached behind her and unclasped her bra freeing her beautiful full titties and I pulled her bra straps off over her arms and dropped it on to the foot of my bed.

Again, reaching behind her I put my arms around her, pulled her very close pressing her hot titties to my chest, holding her very tightly to me. Feeling the warmth and softness of her titties and the rest of her warm soft body next to mine, I kissed her very passionately.

With her arms around me holding me tightly Krissy returned my kiss just as passionately. That kiss made my love member get even harder feeling her warm soft body pressed tightly to mine.

I put my cheek against hers and whispered softly in her ear, “I love you very much, Krissy.” This time her eyes were sparkling and she was completely calm. She was not trembling or shaking.

I guess that was because she knew what we were about to do and she was really looking forward to it without reservation or apprehension. I sure as hell made up my mind to meet all of her expectations of the love she wanted from me and the love I wanted to give her.

She whispered back into my ear, “I love you very much, too, Kev.” as I slipped both of my hands down the back of her panties to gently but firmly hold and squeeze the cheeks of her bare bottom with my palms and fingers. Krissy just wiggled and purred to me.

Following that I slowly lowered her panties over her hips and down her legs for her to step out of them. There I could look at her neatly manicured bush with lust for the love flower that her bush mostly obscured.

Krissy’s very slight trembling had returned to her this evening apparently with anticipation of us making love again but, not out of fear or apprehension. As she was stepping out of her panties, I reached down, picked them up and dropped them on the foot of my bed. I reached into the drawer and withdrew a condom package and handed it to her to open for us.

While she was opening the condom package her minor trembling changed to slight shaking as I was kissing each of her beautiful soft titties and sucking on her hard erect nipples.

I didn’t realize just how excitable she really was but, this time it was the excitement of what she wanted and not worries about the unknown. She wasn’t worried about it hurting her with my love member rupturing her hymen.

Krissy tore the package open, rolled the condom onto my hard love member and then we laid down on my bed. Krissy immediately rolled up on top of me placing one of her legs over my hips whispering in a somewhat nervous voice, “My turn to be on top this time, Kev.” as she nestled her warm dripping wet pussy down over my hips and over my hard love tool.

Once she was situated on top of me I grabbed her shoulders and gently pulled her down to my chest to feel her warm soft titties pressed tightly to me. She just purred to me when her soft titties were laying on my hairy chest. I told her, “I love feeling your soft titties on me like this, Krissy.”

“And I really love the feel of your hairy chest on my breasts with my nipples poking into you like this, Kev. It sends a huge thrill down my back and it settles in my lower tummy and in my pussy.

It really makes me want to have you inside me all that much more, Honey. Please slip your hard love member deep into me, Kev. I just can’t wait to have you inside me again, Honey”

With my arms wrapped around her I kissed her very tenderly. Whispering in her ear, I very softly said to her “I really love having your hot wet pussy on top of me while your warm soft titties are laying on my chest, Sweetie.” Krissy kissed me back and wiggled her body over me. Her nervousness seemed to have calmed down quite a bit by that time.

Responding to me she said, “I love feeling the warmth of your body and your hairy chest on my breasts along with that, Kev, and I have really fallen deeply in love with you, too. Laying on top of you like this makes me feel much calmer and closer to you, Baby.”

Her trembling appeared to have been completely calmed now. Krissy then sat up; taking my dick in her soft delicate hand as she raised her body high enough to put my dick in the opening of her hot wet pussy. She had no problem putting my dick into her since she was dripping wet and her pussy was very slippery with her love fluids.

Before going any further Krissy reminded me, “Please be careful and gentle with me, Kev. I’m still sore from our love making earlier this afternoon.” Then she very slowly settled down on me slipping my dick all the way into her hot slippery love passage. Krissy had an expression of pleasure on her face and a slight moan of delight issued from deep in her throat and from her mouth next to my ear.

Reaching up and wrapping my arms around her again, I gently held her on top of me as I slowly and gently began to thrust in and out of her tight love passage. Then I kissed her very warmly. I had one hand on her lower back and my other hand gently and softly holding the back of her head with her cheek next to mine.

Placing her cheek next to mine to whisper into her ear she briefly shivered. I responded to what she had just told me, “I have fallen further in love with you, too, Krissy. I want to be as careful and gentle as I can with you. The last thing I ever want to do is to hurt you in any way, Sweetheart.”

Slowly, I continued to thrust into her hot wet love passage and after a few thrusts Krissy quietly whispered into my ear, Please stroke us faster, Honey, and harder, too.”

As I increased my rate and forcefulness, her breathing became more labored and she was moaning softly in my ear. Increasing my rate of thrusting into her, faster and harder quickly resulted in her gasping for her breath.

She was moaning very loudly while meeting each of my inward thrusts into her silky smooth love flower. Very shortly I began to squirt my hot cum into the condom and Krissy loudly and breathlessly moaned, “I’m cumming, Sweetheart. Cum with me, Baby. I wish you could cum inside me. I want to feel your hot cream squirt deep into me, Kev.”

“But, Krissy, you and Di said that I had to use a condom each time I slipped my hard love tool inside either one of you. So, I can’t come directly inside you for you to feel me squirting my hot cream into you, Baby.”

Krissy whispered back to me, “Kev, Di knew that you could not cum directly into her pussy but, you don’t have to wear a condom when you’re inside me. You can cum inside me without the condom, Honey, anytime we make love.”

“How can I do that, Krissy? Neither you nor I want you to get pregnant right now? Maybe we will want to do that later but certainly not now.”

“Di doesn’t know that my Mom had me start taking the pill during my junior year in high school. She said that she didn’t want me to get pregnant until I got married. And I guess that I just never mentioned it to Di.”

I just kissed her and said, “I sure wish that you had told me that before we started making love, my precious Princess.”

“Well, you know it now and I expect to have you making love with me from now on and I expect to have you inside me without that condom. I really want to feel your hot love cream squirting deep into me when we make love, Honey.”

About that time Di came through the door and asked, “Are you two going to make love with one another all night or are you going to continue to body surf like that the rest of the night?”

Krissy just said, “Oh, I don’t know. I may just lay right here the rest of the night with Kev’s hard love member in me, Di.” Krissy just looked into my eyes with laughter in her eyes and a broad smile on her face. She could see the similar look in my eyes and the broad smile on my face, too.

Then Krissy said, “Come on, Kev, I think that we had better get up and go out to the living room and watch the rest of the movie with Di. I think that she is getting lonesome out there without us there to keep her company.”

Di responded saying, “Well, if you aren’t careful you may be stuck out there watching the rest of the movie by yourself, Krissy.” as we got up off the bed and began to get dressed. It certainly wasn’t difficult to get Di’s unspoken meaning.

I stepped over to Di, put my arms around her, kissed her and said, “Don’t worry, Honey, you’re going to get more loving with me. Krissy was just now catching up with you this evening.”

“I know, Kev, it’s just that I’m kind of getting that lonely feeling for you and I’m going to have to have you back inside me pretty soon, Sweetheart.” Krissy and I got dressed and went out to the living room and began watching the second movie. Before the movie was over all three of us were asleep until I woke up and saw the end credits for the movie scrolling across the TV screen.

I gently shook the girls awake and told them, “Girls, we all need to go to bed. We’ll all rest better in bed than here in these uncomfortable chairs.” as I started to head toward my bedroom.

Di and Krissy both got up out of their chairs and Di looked at Krissy and asked, “Are you going to sleep in my bedroom, Krissy, or do you want to sleep with Kev.”

Krissy immediately responded, “If it is all the same to you, Di, I would like to sleep with Kev tonight. It may be the last opportunity that I’ll have to sleep with Kev for some time. Is that Ok with you at least for tonight?

Di just responded smiling, “Ok, Krissy, I don’t blame you and I want you to be happy with your new relationship with Kev. I may get a chance to sleep with him again before the next time you sleep overnight with us.”

I stopped and held out my hand to Krissy and we proceeded to go to my bedroom. Krissy and I went to my bedroom, stripped down and we both crawled into bed. Unfortunately, we were both so tired and sleepy we both crashed and slept soundly until morning but, not before we kissed each other good night.

About sunup that next morning I was awakened by Krissy straddling my hips with her hot wet pussy sitting right over the top of my dick. She was kissing my face, cheeks, neck and then she began to suck on each one of my nipples.

As Krissy sucked on each of my nipples the sensation was almost enough to overcome me and it sure made my dick get really hard very quickly. Krissy giggled at me when she saw the response she got from me when she sucked on my nipples.

Krissy leaned down and kissed me very passionately and then she said, giggling, “I just wanted you to know what it feels like when you suck on my nipples, Honey. It sure got your love tool hard and now I want you to put that big thing into me again this morning.” Krissy rose up off of me to put my dick in the opening of her sweet love flower.

I whispered to her, “Remember, Krissy, I don’t have a condom on, Honey.”

“I really don’t care, Kev. I told you last night that I’m on the pill and I really want to feel your hot sticky love cream squirting deep into me, Baby.” She slowly lowered her body spearing herself on my hard throbbing dick.

Krissy immediately started raising and lowering her body as I began meeting each of her down strokes. I wanted to reach my orgasm just before she did so that she would be sure to feel my hot cream just before she reached her orgasm.

It seemed to me that she would get greater pleasure that way. Just as she was about to cum she laid her upper body down on my chest with her knees up under her body. She had her warm soft titties pressed tightly to me with her head laying on my shoulder breathing very heavily and softly moaning my name repeatedly.

With one hand I gently and lovingly held her head and with the other hand I reached down to hold her bottom cheek. Then I moved my hand over into the wide open crack of her bottom and put the pad of my middle finger directly on her little puckered rosebud.

When I gently pressed my finger pad only slightly into her little rosebud she jumped, took a sharp breath and squealed, “You’re making me cum, Kev. It’s the best orgasm I have had with you yet, Baby.”

Her body trembled and shook, for a few moments as she was moaning in my ear and gasping for her breath. Then she collapsed on top of me breathlessly whispering to me. “I love you, Kev. I could feel your hot cream squirting deep into me and it was wonderful.

I want to continue to feel your hot cream squirt into me each time we make love, Honey.” She kissed me in the crook of my neck and then my cheek and finally she kissed me on the mouth

Krissy just laid there on top of me while she recovered her breathing. As she was laying there on me I whispered into her ear, “I love you, too, Sweetheart. That has been the best feeling I have ever had when I squirted my hot cream into your pussy, Honey. And I loved sucking on your nipples, too. It was just so intense that I had an intense reaction to it. I thought I was going to start squirting into you right then.”

“Now that I know that, I want to try to make you squirt for me, Baby. You made me cum a couple of times when you were sucking on my nipples.” I guess I should never have told her about nearly making me cum sucking on my nipples. But, she told me that I had made her cum when I was sucking on her nipples. And I knew that Krissy wouldn’t forget what I had just told her.

After she had recovered her breath we both got up to go take our shower. Krissy grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom saying, “Come on, Honey. I want you in the shower with me.”

She didn’t have to ask me twice and like a little puppy I followed her into the shower this morning. Showering with Krissy was not much different than foreplay and she damn near made me cum more than once. Krissy and I finished our shower, got dressed. Then Di with my help fixed breakfast for the three of us.

After breakfast Krissy told me and Di, “I need to get back to my parents’ home as I told my Mom that I would be home this morning after staying the night with you, Di.” Krissy left for her home telling us Good Bye.

When Krissy had left for her home I went into the living room and sat in Dad’s easy chair to read the morning paper. Di came in and sat down on my lap, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me very tenderly. “I love you, Kev. Thank you for being so sweet and loving to me and to Krissy, too.”

Di wanted me to make love with her but, after having made love so much in the past two days I had to tell her, “Honey, I’d really like to make love with you now but after having made love with you and Krissy so much in the past two days I don’t think that I can do it again for a day or so.

And you know that Mom and Dad are going to be home this afternoon or this evening. So we are going to have to put it off for a few days at least. Maybe we can make love this coming weekend.” I just held her close to me with her head on my shoulder. I kissed her and told her, “Honey, I love you very much, Di.”

Di was not about to take “No” for an answer. She got up off of my lap, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. As we went into the bedroom she said, “Maybe you can’t put your dick in my pussy again this morning but, there is nothing wrong with your mouth and tongue, Kev. I want your tongue in my pussy and on my clitoris, too, Baby.”

Maybe this was her method of paying me back for threatening to post that video to the internet. Man, did I open up Pandora’s Box? I guess it’s my own damn fault that she wanted me to make love with her so often.

I have heard that no one man can keep up with a horny woman that wants him to make love with them. And how could one man even begin to keep up with two sex starved women. They say a man can’t stock two shelves and I was afraid I was getting into that predicament very quickly.

Di was back to her demanding form again but, this was a demand I really didn’t mind complying with if I could. She led me to the bedroom, quickly took her slacks and panties off, laid on the bed, spread her legs wide and pointing to her pussy she said, “EAT now, Kev.”

I had no alternative but to obey her orders so I got between her thighs and kissed her to prepare her for making love with her using my mouth and my tongue. Within minutes she was breathing heavily and squealing, “You’re making me cum. I love you, Kev. Don’t stop until I’m finished cumming, Honey, please don’t stop, Baby.” She had two handfuls of my hair as she was bucking her hips up into my face and mouth.

When her orgasm had rolled over her, she shook violently and collapsed gasping for her breath. She reached down with both hands and pulled me up to kiss me tasting her own love fluids on my lips and on my tongue.

After she kissed me, Di said, “Thank you for making me cum again, Kev. You make me love you more each time you make love with me and make me cum, Honey.” After our love making, we got dressed and went into the living room to relax and recover from our efforts of making Di cum again.

We were sitting on the love seat watching TV when Mom and Dad got home in the mid-afternoon. Di had laid her head on my shoulder and had dozed off to sleep. When Mom and Dad came in the door they saw Di with her head on my shoulder napping and when Di looked up at her, Mom asked, “Are you Ok, Di? Haven’t you been getting enough sleep, Honey?”

“Oh, I’m Ok, Mom. Krissy and I stayed up late watching a couple of movies on TV and neither one of us really got enough sleep last night. I’ll just have to go to bed early tonight to make up for the sleep I missed last night.”

“Yeah, I know how you two lay in bed in your room and talk and laugh and giggle when she stays over with you. You better go to bed early tonight to get caught up. I suspect that Krissy will have to go to bed early tonight, too. That way you two won’t be talking on the phone for a couple of hours after you have gone to bed like you usually do and keep me and your Dad awake.”

Di just hugged Mom and said, “Oh, Mom you know we don’t do that very often.”

Mom just replied, “Well, your Dad and I are really happy to see that you and Kev are getting along like a Brother and Sister for a change like you really should and we want you two to continue to get along like this. We’re really happy to see that there is not hair and blood and body parts scattered all over the rooms also.” Mom said with a sly grin spreading all over her face.


I didn’t see Krissy at all during that week but, Di came home from school and told me, “Kev, Krissy is really in love with you. And she can’t wait until she can be with you and make love with you again.”

Responding to her I said, “Di, I don’t know how we are going to be able to do that until you have her come over here for another sleepover, Di. And you probably won’t do that until about a couple of weeks or a month from now anyway.”

“That’s what I told her, Kev, and she was pretty disappointed that she was not going to be able to get together with you any sooner than that.” That following Saturday night Di and I watched a late movie on TV after our Mom and Dad had gone to bed. When the movie ended we each went into our bedrooms.

About a half hour later Di very quietly came into my bedroom. She was wearing her shower robe and I thought she was probably wearing her pajamas under her robe. When she dropped her robe, Di was naked and she crawled into bed with me. She straddled me and laid her warm supple titties on my chest.

Di wanted me to make love with her but, I whispered to her, “Before we make love you need to get a condom out of the drawer and roll it on my dick, Baby.”

“Oh, Kev, you don’t notice anything that goes on around this house do you? I have been on the pill since my junior year. Mom told me that she didn’t want me to get pregnant before I graduated from college. She took me to the doctor and got me a prescription for the pill. I have been on the pill ever since that time.” She pulled my briefs off of me as she whispered back to me.”

“Then why did you tell me that I had to use a condom when I made love with you and Krissy last weekend, Honey?”

“Because I didn’t want you to get Krissy pregnant and that was the easiest way to do it.” With that I pulled her down on top of me and I kissed her. Then I had her put my hard love tool at the opening of her sweet wet love flower. She slipped her tight wet pussy down forcing herself down over me to slip my love member deep inside her very wet pussy.

Pulling her shoulders down to have her warm soft titties laying on my chest, I kissed her and began to thrust in and out of her until we both reached our orgasm. After our orgasms she laid there collapsed on my chest catching her breath with me kissing her forehead and her cheeks.

When she had caught her breath, Di whispered to me, “Each time we do this, Kev, you make me love you more and more, especially when I can feel your hot cream squirting deep into my pussy, Kev.

It makes my heart race even faster when I feel your hot cream squirt into of me, Baby. And if I haven’t already cum yet it makes me cum almost immediately. I really love it when you make me cum as you squirt your hot cum into me, Kev. And I really love it when you make me cum by sucking on my nipples.”

That next week Krissy told Di, “My parents are going to be away from the house for the weekend at some kind of a two day meeting out of town with my Dad’s company. I want you to come over and spend the night with me Friday and Saturday night, Di. My Mom and Dad thought that it was a good idea for me to have you spend those nights in the house with me rather than me being here in this house alone.”

“Di, do you think that Kev will want to come by at least one of those nights and spend all or at least a small part of the night with us? After our weekend together at your house I really want to see him and make love with him again.

You know I have fallen deeply in love with him, Di, and I’m sure that he loves me, too. My pussy really aches to have him inside me again. And the soreness between my thighs has totally worn off and is completely gone now.”

“Krissy, I think that Kev wouldn’t have to think twice about coming over there to spend at least part of the night with us and mostly with you. Let me talk with Kev and see what he wants to do, though. After I have talked to him I’ll call you and let you know what he wants to do, Krissy.”

When Di and I got home that afternoon she came into my bedroom and told me the story of what she and Krissy had talked about earlier that day. I said, “Yeah, Di, I’d like to come over and spend some time with Krissy and you, too. You know I have been wanting to see her as much as she wants to see me. I also want to make love with you, again, too, Honey.

You can tell her I’ll come over to her house around 7 or 7:30 on Saturday evening. But, you know that I can’t stay the night with you two. You know that Mom and Dad will be expecting to see me come home sometime that night anyway, Ok?”

Di just stepped over to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me very passionately as she gave me a full body hug of lips, titties, tummy and pussy. “That was for Krissy.” Then she kissed me again and said, “That’s from me, Kev.” She added, “But, I want us to make love on Thursday night before I go over to Krissy’s house, Ok? I need to have you inside me nearly as much as Krissy needs you.”

Krissy has really fallen in love with you and she is really hungry for you, too, Kev. But, I have fallen in love with you, too, Honey. You really need to make sure that you show up at her house on Saturday night and make love with her; otherwise she is going to be a crying nervous wreck again. And I’d like to have you make love with me too, on Saturday night, Kev.”

Just before Di was about to leave my bedroom and return to hers to call Krissy I said, “Wait a minute Di, there’s another alternative we may have completely overlooked. Let’s invite Krissy to come over here and stay with you those two nights.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.