He Blackmails Little Sister - Cover

He Blackmails Little Sister

Copyright© 2023 by Curbstonesetter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Description: He blackmails his Little Sister and her best friend with a video on his smart phone he took of them making love with each other, He tells them he wants to make love with each of them individually or he will post the video to the internet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

My Sister, Diana, is a couple of years younger than I am. She is 18 years old and is a senior in high school. Diana and I had never really been very close to one another. We have always had our sibling encounters. I just sort of tolerated her and I guess maybe that she just tolerated me, too.

I’d never had any real animosity toward my little Sister but, I wasn’t going to let her run over me like she often tried to do. I wasn’t going to get mean and nasty with her without fighting back though.

I know that deep down I really loved her as my little Sister despite the grief she continued to give me as often as she could. I wish I could have changed our relationship for the better if I could have.

However, I seemed to be powerless to improve the conditions that we were in and we had subjected each other to. Hell, how could I not love her, she is my own flesh and blood and I really wanted to have a close sibling relationship with her all the time we were growing up.

But, I always considered her to be pampered and spoiled by our parents even into her senior year in high school. I never thought that she was bad; just misguided, undisciplined and unrestrained – in short just spoiled. Diana was always treated like she was a little Princess by our Mom and Dad.

But, unfortunately, I think that it went to her head and she found that she could take advantage of that and me. Of course, she should have been treated like a Princess as pretty and shapely as she is.

However, she should have been taught to have some humility and some consideration for other people, too. That applies especially to family members, meaning me in particular.

We always seemed to have a continual game of one upman ship. She had no compunction about embarrassing me in front of our parents if she could. And when I got the chance I would do the same for her, too, in retaliation for what she had done previously. I always thought that the old saying was applicable: “Paybacks are hell.”

I never started a confrontation but, I always tried to find a way to retaliate if I could. I really didn’t like to do that but, I thought that I had to do it out of self-defense. I guess that maybe we were always competing for the attention of our parents. Of course, I think that’s the case with most siblings but, it should be based on their good deeds and not on trying to embarrass them in front of their parents.

That was likely the source of our competitive sibling relationship. Her confrontational attitude seemed to have gotten worse in her senior year in high school. I would protect her from serious harm of any sort. I never wanted to see her get hurt physically in any way. I still wanted to best her in our relationship if I could do so without any real harm coming to her, mentally or physically.

Diana was so pretty and so smart I would never even think about harming or hurting her in any way. Of course, I think that came out of our parents always teaching us that harming other people was never something we should ever do. I don’t think that she would ever think about harming me or anyone else. She just liked to get the best of me if she could. Unfortunately, she wanted to do it by embarrassing me before our parents.

Diana is a very popular girl in her high school with many friends one of whom is, Kristina Logan, Diana’s best friend who likes to be called Krissy. Diana and Krissy spend a night with one another either at our house or at Krissy’s parents’ house at least once a month and they are thicker than thieves.

Diana is a damn good looking girl, too, who is about 5 ft. - 6 in. tall and 125 pounds. She has an extremely alluring hour glass figure. She is simply gorgeous with her beautiful peaches and cream complexion. She has just a hint of tan thrown into her complexion. And she easily tans each summer when she lays out in the sun and she sun bathes in our back yard.

Both Diana and Krissy like to sunbathe in our back yard or at Krissy’s house. When you see them together it is readily apparent that their figures are very nearly identical. Krissy has a really nice pair of breasts that match Diana’s which I would really love to fondle, kiss and suck on while I’m slipping my big love member back and forth into her tight well lubricated and slippery wet pussy.

And I sure as hell would like to get into Krissy’s panties, too. Of course, fondling, kissing and sucking on Diana’s titties and getting into her panties would be a treat equal to that of making love with Krissy’s big titties and getting into her panties.

Diana and Krissy both have flowing silky light brown hair that descends to just above their shoulders. It beautifully frames their faces and really compliments their sparkling light brown eyes. Their brown eyes can melt ice or pierce steel or whoever they happen to turn their attention to.

And often times they turn it to me for one reason or another. When they really want to they can melt most guys’ hearts with those big brown eyes of theirs, too. Of course, their pretty faces and their very shapely figures play a big part in that, as well.

In short, both Diana and Krissy are knock outs and they both know it. Most guys would fall all over themselves to be around them and most of those guys would give their left nut to make out with either one of them. Who knows what they would want to give to get into either of their panties?

When anyone sees Diana and Krissy together they generally think that they are Sisters and sometimes they are even mistaken for being twins. Krissy is just as much a knock out as Diana is.

I have been told by some friends of mine, that the guys in their high school drool over both of them when they see them in class or when they are walking down the halls or elsewhere on campus. Neither one of them has ever had any trouble getting dates for the weekend events or for movies nor for any of the school dances.

Occasionally, I see Diana in her panties and bra in the hall going from her bedroom to the bathroom for her shower and she really turns me on. Of course, she really turns me on in her regular clothes, too.

I know sure as hell I shouldn’t be thinking about my Sister in such terms. I know Mom and Dad would have my ass in a sling big time if they knew what I would like to do with Diana or even with Krissy for that matter. It’s six of one half dozen of the other.

However, I thought that there was a fat chance that I’d ever get to make love with either of them on the basis of the grief that Diana has so often dished out to me in front of our parents.

I shuddered to think about what kind of shit Mom and Dad would hand out to me if I ever tried to get into Diana’s panties and she snitched on me and she sure as hell would. I’d be covered so deep in shit it would take me six months to dig out from under it and another six months to clean all that shit off of me.

I have never seen Krissy in her panties and bra like Diana but, judging by what she looks like in her regular clothes she has to look much like Diana. I have always been on good terms with Krissy and have always treated her well in our home or wherever I have come into contact with her.

Krissy has no reason to have any animosity toward me and I never intend to give her any reason to either. Krissy has always treated me well when we see each other, too.

In addition to being good looking girls, Diana and Krissy are really good students and they both have maintained a high grade point average throughout high school. No doubt they will each get scholarships to the state university if they haven’t already. I know if Diana had already gotten a scholarship she would be rubbing my nose in it by now.

I am Kevin McConnell. I’m 6 Ft.-2 in tall and about 210 pounds with eyes, hair color and complexion very similar if not identical to Diana’s. There is simply no doubt that we are Brother and Sister when people see us together.

However, it is not very often when Diana chooses to be seen with me unless she really wants something from me or she wants me to do something for her. She rarely does anything for me unless I coerce her or bribe her to help me.

I’m in my second year at our local community college. I have been trying to keep my grades as high as possible since I want to transfer at the end of this school year to the state university to work toward the completion of my college degree.

It hasn’t been that easy since I have been working part time to make and save money for college since I didn’t get any scholarships to pay for my college tuition, room and board. I guess I’m not that smart.

During this current semester, I have been working on a term paper that is due to be handed in by the end of the month. I only had about a week to complete it and hand it in. It was about a month after spring break and the end of the school year was fast approaching.

A major part of my grade for that class would be determined by my term paper. I really had to get it finished and handed in on time or there goes my good grade. And it could also mean that there goes my admission to the state university, too.

I just happened to remember that Diana and Krissy had worked on and submitted a similar paper on nearly the same subject earlier in the year. I figured that their research could be helpful to me in the writing and the completion of my term paper.

But, I knew that Diana would be very reluctant to let me see and use her research if she would even give it to me at all. There was simply no way I could use her paper because that would be detected almost immediately.

All student term papers that were accepted and graded are entered into the local school IT (Information Technology) system. Those papers are cataloged and indexed with key words for easy digital search.

All the instructors have access to those papers and would immediately know if the paper had been submitted previously. And I would get a failing grade for that. I just wanted to see her research and read her paper.

Then one day something occurred that would change all three of our lives irrevocably for the three of us which I really didn’t think about or realize at the time. But, later it brought us a whole lot closer to one another than I could ever have imagined.

Later, I found that it changed our lives immediately and in the future, too. However, I didn’t have the slightest idea of just how much it was going to change our lives and just how far in the future those changes would last and just how much those changes were going to affect us.

I had only one early afternoon class that day so I went home with the intention of looking through some of Diana’s school work and see if I could find her research and a copy of her term paper to read.

So, I headed home and parked my car in our garage and entered the house that way as I normally did rather than parking in the driveway and entering through the front door. Most of the time family members can’t hear anyone coming into the house from the garage if they are in one of the bedrooms or in the bathroom.

When I walked into the house it was dead quiet as I expected it to be that time of the day. But, when I got closer to the hall that leads to the bedrooms and bathroom I could hear muffled moaning sounds coming from what appeared to be coming from one of the bedrooms.

Thinking that maybe Mom or Diana was home and maybe crying out in pain. Quietly, I walked down the hall toward the source of the sound not wanting to startle or disturb them, I found that the sound was coming from Diana’s bedroom and her door was part way open. Because of the weird sounds coming from her bedroom I just peeked around the door frame and what I saw damn near floored me.

There on Diana’s bed were Diana and Krissy naked and in the 6-9 position really pleasuring each other. Their moans were unmistakable indications of the amount of pleasure they were both enjoying with their intimate act of pleasing each other. I just had to wonder how long had they been doing that or more accurately how many times have they done that in the past.

I stepped back from the door and pulled my smart phone out of my pocket while I very quietly pushed the door open just a little bit further. That allowed me to record several minutes of their pleasurable act.

I made absolutely sure that I had close up images of each of their faces on the video I had captured on my phone. I also scanned around the room to make sure that we could tell it was Diana’s bedroom. Of course, like most guys it sure as hell gave me a huge hard-on seeing what they were doing for each other, too.

After I had gotten all the recording I thought I needed, I very quietly backed away from Diana’s bedroom door, turned my phone off, put it away and went back to the garage door entrance to the house. I thought to myself, ‘Holy shit, I have a gold mine recorded here on my smart phone in my shirt pocket. This video clip has to be worth Ft. Knox to me.’

I quietly opened the door to the garage and just as quietly shut it again without attempting to be quiet in case they heard me come in. Then I turned around and I quickly walked back to Diana’s bedroom. I just barged into Diana’s bedroom and called out her name like I didn’t know what the hell had been taking place in her room. They both stopped their act and looked at me like deer in the headlights.

Taking in the scene I stopped short and said, “Holy shit, what the hell?” That sure got both of their immediate and undivided attentions if at least for a few moments. Then I immediately turned, left her room and headed back to the garage. I got into my car and went over to my buddy’s house. My smart phone buzzed a couple of times and when I looked at the caller ID, I just let it buzz. It continued to buzz and I just let it buzz.

I knew that our parents wouldn’t be home from work until about 6 o’clock so I didn’t return to the house until about 4:30 or 5 o’clock to give Diana and Krissy plenty of time to stew over what had just happened and what I had just observed them doing. I wanted Diana to stew and pee her pants over what I had just seen. But, I really hated for Krissy to have to go through that though. Krissy didn’t deserve to suffer that anguish like Diana.

When I got back to the house I came in through the garage again. Diana was dressed and was in the kitchen starting to prepare supper for us and our parents. Krissy was nowhere to be seen and apparently she had already split to go home. When I walked through the door Diana turned and looked toward me with a really sheepish expression on her face.

But, she would not look me in the eyes nor did she say a word to me. She knew that I had her ass in my grasp and it wasn’t going to be easy for her to get out of it. I figured she was about to pee her pants with apprehension of what I was going to do with what I had seen going on in her bedroom between her and Krissy.

I immediately went into the living room, sat down on the love seat and turned on the TV to watch the sports report like I often did. Diana continued to tinker around in the kitchen for a few more minutes. And when she thought that I had settled in front of the TV, she kind of slinked into the living room. She very gingerly sat down on the love seat next to me.

I knew from the way she was acting she was going to be extremely conciliatory with me. Then she kind of moaned or whined to me, “Kev?” She always shortened my name to “Kev” like the rest of the family had called me most of my life.

“Yeah, what da ya want, Di?” We always shortened her name to “Di, too.” I asked her like nothing had ever happened this afternoon.

“Kev, are ya going to rat me and Krissy out to Mom and Dad this evening when they get home from work?”

“Well, what do ya think I ought to do, Di? I just can’t let this slide, ya know.”

“Ok, Kev let me make it up to you somehow or another so you won’t have to tell Mom and Dad what you saw this afternoon in my bedroom.”

“What do you have in mind that you should do to make it up to me to keep me from telling Mom and Dad at supper tonight, Di?”

“I really don’t know, Kev, what do you want from me?”

“Oh Di, I want several things from you, Di.”

“Like what?” she barked back almost defiantly kind of like she was holding all the cards like she usually thought she did which was true a majority of the time.

“First, I want to know how many times you and Krissy have been doing that. Then I want all of this tattling on each other to Mom and Dad to stop here and now and it stops permanently. Ya got it?”

The expression on her face and the look in her eyes seemed to be a little bit relieved. “If you and Krissy got a big kick out of humiliating me, it is done as of now. Period end of that discussion.”

“Ok, I’ll do that. I promise. It won’t ever happen again, Kev. Krissy kind of thought it was funny at the start but, later she started telling me I should quit doing it, too, and quit ratting you out in front of Mom and Dad for the least little thing.

She even said to me that it could backfire on me sometime. And this is the first time Krissy and I have done that. We just wanted to do it and find out what it was really like. You said several things. What else do you want from me, Kev?”

“I want the research that you and Krissy did for your term paper last semester to review and I want to have a copy of your term paper to read, too. And I need it tonight. And I need your help in writing my term paper, too.”

“Ok, I’ll get that for ya and I’ll help ya write your paper, too. Is that all?” as she started to get up off the love seat to leave.

“Noooo, No, No, that ain’t all by a long shot! Don’t go anywhere just yet.” as I reached over and put my hand on her arm. There’s more. Did you and Krissy like what you did together this afternoon?” I just had to twist the knife now that I had it in her back up to the hilt.

She immediately turned bright red and looked away from me at the far wall, then at the ceiling and then at the floor at her feet. She slowly turned and looked back at me with daggers, “So what are you driving at, Kev?”

“You two seemed to like to have sex with one another, I want to have sex with you AND I want to have sex with Krissy separately and make love with each of ya.”

Diana began to stammer and stutter and she finally said with venom in her voice, “But, Kev, neither Krissy nor I have ever had sex with a guy before. We are both still virgins. What we were doing was so that we wouldn’t have to have sex with a guy. I’ll tell ya what; I’ll give you a hand job.” She knew that wouldn’t ever be good enough but, she thought it was a good starting point for her negotiations.

“Naaaaah, not a chance, Di. That’s not good enough.” I just had to continue twisting the knife a little further.

“Oh come on, Kev, what do ya want from me then, a blow job?”

“Naaaah, that’s still not good enough either, Di. You’ve got to do a whole lot better than that.” pulling the knife out a little and plunging it back in to the hilt again.

“You mean you really want to have sex with me and take my virginity, Kev, and you want to do the same with Krissy, too? So, you want to fuck the both of us then?”

“Naaaaah, Di. I don’t want to fuck either one of you. I want to make love with both of you while having sex with each one of you separately. I don’t know how we could have sex and make love with either one of you and not take your virginity. And I want to have sex with Krissy and make love with her, too. I not only want to have sex with you and Krissy I want to kiss and suck on those big luscious titties of yours, too.”

I even want to kiss and lick your and Krissy’s pussy, too, like you were doing for each other this afternoon. You two can make a comparison with me and with each of you two.”

I just had to rub it in a little bit more and twist the knife a little further. :There is a whole world of difference between making love while having sex with either of you and fucking you, Di.”

Fucking you is nothing more than a guy sticking his dick in a girl or woman and squirting his cum in her pussy or in a condom. Making love with a woman is when a man and a woman pass their love between them during sex, Di.”

I could see the tears begin to form in her eyes and she looked into my eyes with a pleading look. She said to me with a very shaky voice. “Kev, how can you do this to me? Do you hate me, Kev?”

“Hell no. I don’t hate you or Krissy either one, Di! I love you like the very smart, very pretty and shapely younger Sister that you are. I have always loved you and I will always love you, too. You just never wanted to show me your love and you never wanted me to show you my love either. I don’t ever want to fuck either one of you, Di.

I only want to show you just how much I love you. You just did this to yourself. I just happened to catch you and Krissy in the act. And I really want to make love with the both of you. I don’t want to hurt either one of you in any way either. I just hope that you will want to return your love to me when we make love, Di.”

“We just can’t go that far with you, Kev. I know that Krissy will feel the same way.”

“Ok, Di, have it your way but, you better think about it pretty hard between now and the time Mom and Dad get home from work in about thirty minutes.” as I put even more pressure on her.

Do you think that Mom will call Krissy’s Mom and have a little chat with her about what you two were doing this afternoon?” I was really reveling in the pressure I could put on her with this information I had on my phone that I hadn’t yet told her about.

“Well, you’ll just have to tell Mom and Dad when they get home. I’ll deny it and Krissy said that she would back me up on it and they won’t believe you. They have always believed me when I tell them something.”

God only knows what they talked about before Krissy left our house for home and before I got back late this afternoon. I can bet there was some weeping and gnashing of teeth between the two of them before Krissy left for home.

“Think again, Di. Do you think that they will believe the video I have here on my phone? Do you want to see the video?” as I stuck another knife to full hilt into her back.

“How do we know that it is not a video you downloaded off of a porn site, Kev. I wouldn’t put it past you to do something like that just to get back at me?”

“Do you think that Mom and Dad would recognize your face and Krissy’s face on my video? And they can clearly see how much fun you two are having in the video. I took close ups of each one of your faces in the video here on my phone. And I panned around the room to show that it was your room.”

The blood seemed to completely drain out of her face and the tears began to profusely stream down her pretty face and she finally said through her sobbing, “You got that on video, Kev? How can you do that to us?” Then she began to sob even harder.

Her body was shaking with her sobbing and I felt for a moment that I should not really be putting the screws to her so hard. But, then I thought, ‘Shit, paybacks are hell’. Then I began to feel sorry for her.

“Yes, I have already told you I have the video on my phone because I expected that you would deny it to Mom and Dad and make it out that I’m lying to them about this. You have burnt me too many times in the past and I wasn’t going to let you burn me this time though, Di.”

With that I reached over to her, took her in my arms and held her until her crying began to subside. “No matter what, Di, I really do love you and I’ll always love you, too, Honey. You are very pretty and sweet when you are not stabbing me in the back over something.”

With a great big sigh she shuddered and looked down and very quietly whispered to me knowing that she was not going to get out of it this time, “Ok, Kev, we’ll do what you want us to do. When do you want to do this?”

“Sometime when we all have a day free and Mom and Dad are at work or they are out of town visiting. It may have to be after summer vacation begins or maybe some weekend when Mom and Dad have gone out of town for the weekend, Ok?”

“Ok, Kev, But, you’re going to have to use a condom with both me and Krissy. Neither one of us want to get pregnant. I’ll talk to Krissy about this and see what she wants to do. What if she doesn’t want to go along with this?”

“Just tell her about the video I have on my phone and that she really doesn’t want me to post it to the internet. Tell her everything that we just talked about.”

Of course, I wouldn’t ever have posted that video to the internet. But, it sure was a Sword of Damocles I could hang over both of their heads. What is it that the Chinese say, “A picture is worth a thousand words?” I thought one video was worth two lovemaking sessions or more. I’d have to be plumb fucking stupid to post it to the internet.

“Are you going to use the condom like I have just told you we want you to do, Kev?”

“Awh, come on, Sis. I know you think I’m stupid but, I’m not so stupid that I would ever risk getting either you or Krissy pregnant and ruin either one of your lives as well as my own. That sure as hell wouldn’t be an act or an expression of love. Or only if we both have agreed to do that out of love.”

“I just want to slowly and very gently slip my hard love member into you and show you just how much I really do love you, Honey. And I really want to slip my hard love member into Krissy, too.

Krissy is so damn good looking and those big titties of hers give me a hard-on nearly every time I look at them or even think about them. I have the same feeling when I look at your big titties, too, Honey.”

That brought on a new round of sobbing and a flood of tears from her. I pulled her into my arms, hugged her, kissed her cheek and quietly said to her, I really do love you, Di. You may not think so right now with all of this thrown at you but, I really do love you.”

I just tightened my arms around her and pulled her tightly to me, pulling her face up to me and kissed her very tenderly on her lips. She didn’t put her arms around me and she squirmed in her seat like she wasn’t too thrilled with me kissing her in view of the predicament she and Krissy had just found themselves over their heads in.

I just told her, “You might not believe this but, I really do love you and I would never do anything to really hurt you or Krissy either for that matter. I have wanted to have both of you for a long time and I think that Krissy wants me, too, just like you do. Di, you two are the sweetest and most loving girls I think I have ever seen. I see that when you talk to Mom and Dad but you won’t show the same sweetness to me, Honey.”

Mom and Dad got home from work and we had our supper. All during supper Di kept looking sheepishly around the table. Mom noticed it and asked her, “Is there something wrong bothering you, Princes?” as she looked directly at Di.

Di just responded, “No, Mom, I just have to help Kev with some research for his term paper tonight. And I have to get a copy of my term paper for him to read.” she said almost sarcastically looking directly at me.

“Ok, Honey, I’m glad to see that you two are beginning to cooperate more with one another on things like that for a change instead of fighting with one another all of the time.

Your Dad and I have always wanted you two to be more loving toward each other like most Brothers and Sisters are.” Di just had a solemn look on her face at that comment from Mom as if to say, ‘You don’t even know the half of it, Mom’.

After supper was over Di and I had wordlessly cleared up the supper dishes for Mom and I went to my bedroom to work on my term paper. Di went to her bedroom and I could hear her talking on her phone through the wall.

I was sure that it was Krissy that she was talking to. After she hung up the phone with Krissy I heard a soft knock on my door and Di said, “Kev, can I come in? I have my term paper and the research you wanted for your term paper to show you.”

“Ok, come on in, Di.” I responded back to her through the door.

She came in and shut the door behind her as she walked into my bedroom. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her very tenderly. She had the same look on her face when I kissed her earlier. Then I told her, “Drag up that chair and sit here with me at my computer so you can help me with my paper after we review your research.”

Di sat down next to me and then very quietly said, “I just got off the phone with Krissy and I told her what you wanted to do to not rat us out, Kev. And she said she was not going to go along with it until I told her that you had video of us on your phone and threatened to post it to my Facebook page and to her Facebook page, too.

I told her, ‘Krissy, you have to go along with it or we’re both going to be in deep due due. I don’t want us to be on either your Facebook page or on mine like that with both of us in that situation in the nude and making love with each other in the 6-9 position, Krissy.”

“Well, how did she take it and is she going to go along with us now?”

“Yeah, she finally said that she didn’t think that she really had any choice and then she broke down and cried just like I did when you and I talked about this earlier this evening. I knew how she felt and it brought tears to my eyes, too, Kev.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.