A Weekend to Remember - Cover

A Weekend to Remember

Copyright© 2023 by Tam OShanter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A contractor meets up with a young couple in the South of England and is invited home with them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size  

Morning time, and I awoke feeling disorientated until the brain clicked in and memories of last night came flooding back to me. Oh Shit! I thought, what will the repercussions be if Julie remembers anything of last night and finds me still in her home. I heard sounds from the kitchen and buried my head in the sofa with my eyes shut until a voice said “Morning Kenny, tea or coffee for you?” I looked up and there was Julie, smiling down at me with her big green eyes shining, wearing nothing but a long T shirt. Even with her long blonde hair all tousled and no makeup on she looked gorgeous. “Sleep well?” she asked with a sly coy grin. “Yes, fine thanks, how about you?” I replied. “Like a baby she answered, although I had a very interesting dream!” Oops, I thought she’s remembered what happened. With that Julie went off to the kitchen to fetch coffee for me and when she returned she plonked herself down beside me in the sofa. “Err, where’s Simon this morning?” I asked her. “Oh he had to meet a client about a new estimate for a big interior decorating job and couldn’t leave it until Monday as the client is going back up to London tomorrow” “So, she said, it’s just me and you for the morning at least” With that she lay back beside me and snuggled up against me. “Do you want to know what my dream was about?” she asked smiling. I put my arm around her and drew her in close feeling her warm soft flesh against mine, her nipples already like little pencil erasers jutting into me, her warm breath tickling my neck. I was hard already, and with just wearing a pair of boxer shorts it must have been obvious to Julie who was nearly wrapped around me. She said that she didn’t remember a great deal after we snogged on the sofa but she had a vivid dream of someone gently nibbling around her pussy and clit and having an great orgasm. Her next recollection was of being penetrated by a warm hard cock and being brought to orgasm once more. After that there was nothing until she dreamt that she tasted semen on her lips and face and knew that someone had given her a facial. Her eyes were bright and she looked quite flushed as she told me those memories and her hand slowly slid into my boxers and gently gripped my now throbbing boner. I lifted her T shirt up and slid my hand up her thigh until I encountered a wet hairy pussy. I fingered her for a few moments until she said “Stop”. I moved back until she said that she wanted to taste me and with that moved her head down until she was above my cock. She very slowly licked her tongue from the base to the tip of my cock and now it was my turn to groan, as she teased the head before engulfing it in her sweet wet mouth. I was in heaven and managed to manoeuvre her above me until I could get my tongue to her pussy once more. She was dripping with juice and I slurped around and into her pussy whilst flicking her erect clit with my thumb. She took me deeper into her mouth and started a swirling motion with her tongue around the head of my cock. She was trembling and convulsing as I was eating her and I knew that we weren’t going to last much longer. With that she came with one almighty convulsion which clamped her pussy down onto my tongue, I followed suit and pumped what seemed like a gallon of cum into her receptive mouth and listened as she swallowed it all.

We lay quietly for a few minutes afterwards and she remarked that she wished all her days would start this way! We untangled and she suggested we get cleaned up before Simon got back, and she took my hand and led me up to their shower room where she set the temperature and dragged me in with her. I soaped her back, enjoying the feel of her firm young flesh and cupped her nicely formed tits and hard nipples. “If you keep that up I’ll be jumping you in this shower” she smiled, and wiggled her delicious little arse into my groin while stroking my balls from behind her. It didn’t take long for my cock to respond this delicious treatment and I found myself rigid again sliding up and down her creamy wet arse. She shivered and pressed back further urging me closer into her from behind and I stroked her pussy and clit while she moaned in delight. She then surprised me by holding my cock out and lathering it with shampoo before bending over and thrusting her arse into my groin. “Are you sure about this?” I asked her. “Oh yes” she replied, “Simon would never fuck me in the arse, and it’s something I used to enjoy before I met him!” I didn’t need any second bidding and slid my well lathered cock up to the entrance of her rosebud, but then I hesitated. Her puckered little rosebud looked so edible that I decide to taste it before plunging my cock deep inside. “Why did you stop, Kenny?” she asked I replied that I wanted to taste her before fucking her arse and she trembled. “No one’s ever done that to me before” she whispered. I took that as an assent an knelt down behind her and tongued my way up her smooth thighs until I reached the junction of her pussy and arse as she bent over to give me complete access. I licked the rear of her pussy and gave her wet lips a swipe with my tongue before trailing up to her quivering rosebud. I gently parted her cheeks and tickled her with my tongue before sliding it into her puckered arse. She moaned softly and bent over more to give me unfettered access. She tasted delicious all soap and fresh and I slobbered over rosebud while stroking her clit until felt her clenching my tongue. I stood up then and gently eased my throbbing cock into her now open arsehole until the head passed through with a slight popping sound. She was tight!! It was as if my cock had been caught in a vice, until she unclenched her muscles and I was able to feed some more cock into her. Julie went wild bucking her hips and moaning like a mad thing all the time clenching my cock and squeezing. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and I knew she was about to cum. I wasn’t far behind (sic!) and as she orgasmed I shot my load deep into her bowels which triggered her to cum again. We both collapsed onto the shower floor to regain our breath and recover from what was a fairly torrid sex session. When I looked at Julie she was radiant her big green eyes were luminous and her cheeks flushed, and she had that pleased well fucked look about her! We cleaned up – again, and then dressed before Simon got home from his work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.