Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I said, “Is this legal? Purposely inoculating someone against their wishes could have dire financial consequences.”

Zofia said, Wait, looking ... Our societies don’t make beneficial acts illegal. Who would do this? It is fundamentally imbecilic. By merely being a physical being, you are susceptible to many pathogens. Anything that mitigates or removes danger from your life is seen as good and proper. Your laws may vary, but your technology will not even be able to detect or find the Exo’s.

Zofia told me, “Susan Willis is 27 years old. Originally from Maine, she works in the Medical Lab right downstairs. Her specialty is she is a lab technician specializing in tissue cultures. She determines if someone has cancer and many other detectable diseases.”

Zofia Continues, “She looks at a lot of cultures every day. She also maintains the various pieces of equipment and keeps the devices sterile. Then there is all the detailed record keeping. It’s much more involved and complex than that, but that’s her job. Her husband Herbert is down the hall in the waiting room. Herb is a prosecuting attorney for the county.”

Zofia Continues, “Even though they take precautions in the lab, Susan catches the occasional bug from working in the lab. It is considered a typical occupational hazard. Exo’s will be a great boon for her life. She and her family will be better off if she passes on her immunization to them. She will never have a bug bother her again. The Exo’s will intercept any pathogens or antigens and destroy them immediately.

I slowly walked around the room. There were two female nurses there getting set up. The doctor had just left. I bet ythe doctor is room hoping between two women close to giving birth.

I slowly pulled my zipper down and took out my dick. I rolled my dick head between thumb and forefinger for a few seconds to gather some smegma. One of the nurses came over and pulled the covers back, and I saw Susan’s naked pussy. It was shaved but has stubbles.

With her distended belly and her being in labor, it was not a very fun thing for me to see. The nurse cleaned the area above Susan’s cunt and shaved it carefully. Then, she put a colored topical solution on the shaved site. She pulled a nearby tray table with surgical instruments.

The other nurse came over with a device, and I realized it was used to measure the width of Susan’s dilation. As the nurse stood to get up, I quickly touched my finger to the inside of her labia. I left it against her for a few moments.

Zofia said, “That should do it. Very good. Let’s find Brandi Chalmers two doors down. We can do the same thing again.”

I sent to Zofia, “How is the power holding out on the belt?”

It said, “All is well. You still have almost a half hour to go. We can easily switch belts. I can do that.”

Brandi Chalmers is a big woman. Her top is pushed down to her waist, and her giant engorged tits are sticking out for everyone to see. She has her husband near her head, holding her hand. She’s crushing his hand. Her husband, Jim, is immense, like massive. I’m well over six feet tall. He dwarfs me and has easily more than a hundred pounds on me.

I stood near Brandi’s left leg, ready to jump out of the way. I was on the side, away from where the nurses had all their shit set up. The doctor kept doing things, checking and touching the head of the baby and fussing more than doing anything.

I waited with Smegma ready. Once, after the doctor fidgeted again, I saw my opportunity. I touched her inner pussy lip as if it was the back of the doctor’s hand.

I immediately retreated. I stood back as the baby’s head began to crown and stayed throughout the birth and afterbirth. Yuck! Brandi’s giant nipples were leaking drops of dark milk.

Zofia rushed me back to Susan’s room. The doctor had barely handed the baby off to a nurse and congratulated the happy couple when she left. I followed the doctor on her heels. I went through the same rigmarole again. I was halfway through the second belt when things started happening. At least Susan was an attractive woman. I snuck out for five minutes so that I could change out the power modules.

If you thought there was a men’s room anywhere near the babies’ birthplace, you have never been in a hospital. Places like this seem to build a bare minimum of necessary human areas.

When I returned, just in time to see the doctor, take a long, easy slice with a scalpel. Nurses handed her devices, and she pulled the baby out and got it breathing. One nurse took the baby off to do stuff, and the other helped the doctor finish the surgery.

I sent, I’m done! I’m leaving now! I am not sitting around through another afterbirth. I am also not staying for their first nursing. Besides, it’s well past my breakfast. In 30 minutes, it will be lunchtime.

I ate at the Mexican restaurant again. I had Rancho Huevos with steak, potatoes, and coffee. Rancho Huevos is two eggs, usually sunny side up on a tortilla, then it’s smothered in salsa. I added the steak and potatoes. I was famished when I ordered.

On the trip back, I let the truck drive again. I sat in an easy chair with Waikiki showing on the walls. I need to see what other videos exist for display.

I had finally begun to realize what a change my life had been through. I had been all but a hermit, the traditional style hermit that moves into the hills and avoids people at all costs.

You can’t do that in the modern era. I see the occasional homeless person. Looking at them tells you that almost all of them have mental challenges. Many have drug problems.

In other countries, they would be cared for. Here in the US, they were treated with disdain. They are throwaway people. This is capitalism’s dark side.

I had been a remote person, but I could converse with someone. I think the lack of sex hurt me a lot on an emotional level. I was glad I was fixed up now.

I thought long and hard about the Exo’s and me being the principal agent for spreading them around. At first, I had been reluctant and squeamish. Now, I realize there would be a significant change to the human condition. At this point, I got on board with being the agent of change.

My world had changed so thoroughly that it was almost unfathomable. Fixing my tumor and changing my hormones gave me a new lease on life. The added upgrades later had not hurt either. I had never had this much energy. I had never had this much interest in sex. I made up for my drab existence. I began to look forward to more of this.

I sent. “Drozul, I have been thinking about Patty.”

He said, “I have to. I am not sure why you’re so insistent on seeing Patty tonight. My idea was to see if she was pregnant later. We won’t know for certain for several days. The zygote usually takes a few days to split and attach to the womb’s walls. I am concerned you have a first-love infatuation with Patty.”

I sent, “I do, I think. You’re implying that’s bad?”

He said, “It is not good. One of the features for our entertainments we laid out was you having sex serially with many women. Picking up any one woman for any period will take your attention away from other females. That likely would degrade the entertainments due to fewer women being recorded.”

I said, “So, I should possibly just fade into the sunset, like the ending of an old western?”

He said, “I hope you do just that. Have you begun to realize you can have any woman on the planet? Think about that for a minute. ANY woman, Tom. You can have any Movie Star, any rich widow needing affection, any rich bitch.”

He said, “Then there are teenagers, young stuff. You have already had two, Louise Blackburn and Julie Johns. You can have ANY woman or female, for that matter. I’m not saying you should look for really young stuff. I’m just trying to get you to see your options are wide open. Patty is a nice woman, but an unnecessarily hiccup that could derail or slow our entertainments schedule.”

I said, “I get it. I did like her, though. I have never had that kind of connection with a female before. She is my first love, I think. My humanity has been awakened, and I liked just being around Patty. I never felt that before.”

He said, “And then you pass up any pussy in the world you see and want to tap, a-n-y p-u-s-s-y. Remember, you have UNLIMITED PUSSY. It’s what’s being offered here. That’s the Entertainments program.”

I said, “Alright, I get it. Let me chew on that for a while. If that’s the case, what’s up next?”

Drozul said, “A nursery. We want you to visit a nursery as if you were looking for a place for your child. We will attach a few invisible drones to you. They will film small children and babies for the series. I know you looked at a lot of pussy this morning. You might want to tap a woman at the nursery. I’m not sure if the maternity ward excited you or repulsed you. I had concerns about that place.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.