Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Drozul said, “That’s not the best part. Toms House, change view to Picture Widow mode.”

I was flabbergasted. My oak walls changed instantly to clear glass all around. It was floor-to-ceiling, too. I quickly felt overawed by this view. It was like being outside with my new household goods sitting around me. I felt a little paranoid this way. I felt exposed. Naked.

I said, “Is this two-way, or can I see outside, and nobody out there can see in?”

He said, “They can not see in. Toms House, change window view to Waikiki beach.”

I staggered a second as it felt like we were in the water now. We were not, and the floor still looked opaque. The waves seemed to run underneath the floor out of site. I could sit in an easy chair and watch the hot women walk by in the water outside. I knew this was magical to me, but still, it was just cameras. They were excellent cameras, nonetheless.

I said, “This is a simulation, yes?”

Drozul said, “No. We are not there. This was prerecorded. We had a drone there in Hawaii do a 360-degree image of this spot.” We have thousands of these in the system as well. We chose likely popular places to show, mainly tourist destinations. This is primarily for entertainments viewers, but all are available for you. You would never in a lifetime see all of them.”

Drozul said, “Toms House, turn on sound.”

I heard the waves and the people.

I asked, “How much of this place was recorded?”

Drozul said, “Sunrise to Sunrise, one full summer day from this spot. Most recordings include sunrise to the next sunrise. This way you get days, nights, sunrises and sunsets too. You get seasons, too. Vail, Colorado, in summer, is not much. In winter, it is fantastic, magical even.”

Drozul said, “Toms House, change windows to Grand Canyon 2.”

I stumbled as déjà vu staggered me. I had visited this very spot on one of my early vacations. It was the view from the glass viewing platform that sticks out over the canyon.

I asked, “How do you have all these videos done already?”

He said, “We have been here for months doing research. These videos are marketable. If you are in Hawaii, they can see a thumbnail movie of this or download these entertainments entirely. Waikiki Beach is my favorite. Very beautiful.”

He continues, “If our viewers see you in your home, they may like the koa wood cabinets. They can pay a fee to download the Koa wood overlay. Our drones have been all over your world. He continues, “Understand, other beings will be curious. They spend many of your segments of time enjoying the unlimited sights of your world.”

I asked, “Why is there much interest in our world?”

Drozul said, “Most of our worlds are old and tired. Everything is a shade of gray. Your world is still full of beauty. It is amazing. Also, you, Thomas, are a large attraction. The way you talk to people, particularly women, is new. Your women are feminized. We don’t have that. Our females behave like chattel. They have little personality. Your women are the complete opposite.”

Drozul said, “I have thought long about this. It is a curiosity. I think your society is the opposite of ours regarding females. Neither is exactly right. We go too far towards the patriarchal with no female rights. Your North American society has gone too far the other way. It is too matriarchal.”

Drozul said, “This has confused your females. They inherently need some direction from males. The more you give in to them, the louder they get and the more they want. Furthermore, males aged 29 and under are close to 75% single. You are on a serious downward demographic trend.”

Drozul said, “Your gun problems and male behavior issues are indirectly caused by testosterone overload. These men, for the most part, are seen by more educated women as un-marriageable. Their nose is up in the air.”

Drozul said, “Hence the men are Incels, short for Involuntary Celibacy. Young American women have created many involuntarily celibate men. Incel men become disheartened. Eventually, they become angry, half-crazy men. Horniness and loneliness cloud their very minds.”

Drozul said, “This is a huge time bomb. As these men age, they go deeper into despair, anger, and even rage. Meanwhile, your younger women are completely oblivious about what they are unleashing. Gun control can’t fix this. Mental health is helpless against this. I say this part because it’s getting dangerous out there. You must always be aware and careful of younger males. A percentage is crazy, and that percentage grows daily.”

I asked, “If lack of nookie causes crazy, do you have females here on your ship to keep you sane?”

Drozul said, “Of course. Five concubines, at minimum, are necessary for years away from the home world. Must have people of my type to talk to and affiliate with. Have several concubines that assist me. They also all conjoin with me. I do not have testosterone like you, but I have an analogous organ called Mmef’i. It performs a similar function to testicles. It secretes sex enzymes. I am a horn dog, too.”

I said, “That’s good that you have concubines if you are here for a long time.”

Drozul said, “Yes, being alone is a painful way to lose your mind. We, like you, are quite societal.”

I said, “What should we do now?”

Drozul said, “You should test drive your truck, both manually and under autopilot. You have a date with Louise Blackburn in Phoenix tonight. Fucking her will help establish data standards for fucking pregnant females.”

I said, “I think that went over my head; I’ll say that in straight English, Huhhhhh?”

Drozul said, “Easiest if I give you an example. Let’s say a Giant Vaunuth male prefers pregnant women. If Louise Blackburn is the only choice available, he will soon not have his needs met. Giant Vaunuth’s male sees that the female enjoys the experience. He greatly enjoys it. Unfortunately, there are no other pregnant women to choose from.”

Drozul said, “A choice of one is not a choice, so we lose his repeat viewing business. If his entire species has the same kink, which they do, we lose an entire segment of our audience. For this reason, every woman you fuck will be added to the database. It’s actually a multidimensional matrix of data. Understand?”

Drozul continues, “If our Giant Vaunuth picks through choices of pregnant females, he will see Patty and Julie Johns. He will see any future females that you pork. We substitute Louise Blackburn’s pussy data with Patty or Julie. Louise Blackburn is a baseline. For pregnant females.”

Drozul said, “The software morphs them into something acceptable for species-specific desires. This includes his species’ idiosyncrasies, too. For example, some species are very into anal.”

Drozul said, “The system also adjusts the sensory connection to something race-acceptable. Then he has the exact porn session that he likes. It may show him a bigger baby belly or a smaller one. The baby may be placed in a synthetic womb, who knows.”

Drozul said, “We have thousands of species. We have billions upon billions of possible choices for our randy Giant Vaunuth. He uses his social media to tell other like-minded Giant Vaunuth. That way, my organization makes big money. We take good care of Giant Vaunuth male. You and I profit. It is a complex endeavor.”

I asked, “Where did you find out about this, Louise Blackburn? I find it odd you know so much about her.”

Drozul said, “It’s easy. We were looking for a likely candidate for this first entertainments. We intercepted cellphone texts between her and her husband. That’s how we knew she was a perfect subject. We looked her up on social media and scoured phone records to obtain her location and other details. Her Facebook shows a girl next door type.”


Drozul said, “Louise Blackburn is a small woman. She always has felt small. Her husband, Dusty, is a long, tall cowboy type. Louise misses him deeply. He is her rock. He recently graduated from a trucking school and is currently on the road. He’s due back in several days. The wait is killing her. She also has dreams about Dusty every night. Mostly, she dreams about the things he has done to her, with her. Dusty is lusty and knows how to push Louise’s buttons.

Drozul said, “Dusty was an experienced man. He’s 23, and she’s only 19 now. She was 18 and a virgin on her wedding night. That’s not because she’s religious. She’s just a quiet kind of young woman, and she was carefully looking for the right man. Dusty is that man. She thinks about him all day long. She knows she has it bad for him.”

Drozul said, “If his lovemaking is any indication, he’s crazy about her, too. Their lovemaking sessions are presently less often than either would like. They do make up for it with nice dates and long one-on-one marathon orgies whenever they are together. They fuck until they can’t move. Both are too sore and tired to go on. That’s what Louise thinks about most when Dusty is away on the road. The things he does make her tingle all over.”

Drozul said, “Dusty is originally from Arizona and moved Louise here six months ago, soon after their wedding. Louise is lonely. Her family and girlfriends are all up in northeast Oregon. She hails from a small town in that area. Big city life was scary to her.”

Drozul said, “Louise does keep in touch with the folks back home. But lately, it has been getting downright maddening. She does not see actual live people often. Their apartment is within walking distance of a grocery store. She has no car, so if she goes somewhere, she’s stuck with Lyft or Uber. She often hesitates because she’s a small female. She knows instinctively she could be easily overpowered and taken advantage of.”

Drozul said, “Louise is rather short at 5’ 1” tall and 150 pounds. The weight is because she is six months along. She was 135 when they got married. Her heaviness is not too bad. That, along with her diminutive height, has had a negative impact on her, on her feelings of self-worth. Much of her 135 pounds was her hips and tits. She does have a nice waist, or she did anyway.”

Drozul said, “Louise knows she has a pretty face because men often look at her twice and then smile. She knows when she takes her bra off that her tits are perfect. Her skin is clear, and she looks lightly tan all year long. She’s 1/4th Yakima Indian. She does not look it. This is not a good part of the country to look Native American.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.