Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I had just had my first mother-daughter fuck. It was fantastic. I found out Patty needed to get ready to go to work. She works ten until six. Julie has a 10:30 class she needs to make. I said my goodbyes to Julie. I left our next time together open and made no specific plans.

After they left, I had a quick shower.

I sent, “Drozul, how did the tests go?”

Drozul sent, “Much better than we anticipated. We have made big plans overnight. Your channel has already been completely accepted by affiliates and the ever-present government overlords. We will have to do a few introductory shows introducing your species. Everything you did yesterday and this morning has been saved for the series of shows. This introductory subsection is tentatively called ‘Introduction to Earth’s Humans - a new series.’ Then, we can roll out the actual start of the series. We have enough material for push already.”

I sent, “Push, what is push?

Drozul sent, Oh, Ships Beings say this is advertising. We pay to show clips about the new Earth World Channel. We have big plans. I have been authorized to add another bonus to you.”

I sent, “Another bonus for me? I just started.”

Drozul sent, “Yes, Bosses say we need to raise your pay. Since we already made you a multi-millionaire last night. We will give you a very advanced recreation vehicle. Being in a better vehicle will make travel faster, more reliable, and comfortable. Safer. You are important to us. This will improve your already great performance and ratings, too. Understand?”

I sent, ‘Um, not really. What exactly is this recreation vehicle?”

Drozul sent. “We take your truck inside the ship and modify it. The New, faster, more powerful engine gets much better distance and power. In the back, we installed what looks like a slide-in camper shell, but it’s not a camping shell.”

Drozul sent. “Inside is Space Reformulation Tech. Inside it, the interior will be 20-foot wide by 40-foot long of luxury home. The bathroom, unlimited water and sewerage. It has all the hot water you want. Open floor-plan except for commode area. Many great features, you will be amazed.

I sent, “I don’t get it. How can you do that? First, it only has a 5-liter motor that won’t pull a 20 X 40 mobile home.”

Drozul sent, ‘This is an advanced technology to you, a different engine. We use universal galactic technology available to us. Outside, it looks like a camper shell. It weighs like a camper shell. Has a similar mass to a camper shell.

Drozul sent. “Inside is a good sized luxurious home. That’s not all. An AI being is installed in the cab of a truck. We spared no expense. This AI is the complete package. It can drive for you all day and all night. You can go to bed, and it drives you. Anything you wish for, it provides, except women, of course. Hee hee. That’s your job, after all.”

I sent, “That will work until I pass the first state trouper and he sees an empty truck cab.”

Drozul sent, “Cops will see a holographic you sitting in the truck, driving with your seatbelt on properly. You will be doing 2 miles over the speed limit, this while you’re actually sleeping in the back. Do not worry. You tell the Truck AI where to go and move into the back and relax. The AI will drive much better than any organic-based being. AI is a flawless driver, having no accidents.”

He continued, “If a cop should stop you, his recording devices would see nothing. He will be quickly enthralled. He/they will not remember anything of your meeting later. Dash cam and body cam missing all recording of you.

Drozul sent. “We will get into more detail in the future. For now, we wish you to fuck the being known as Patty Johns again to determine if she is pregnant. If so, you give her a debit card to pay for your share of baby support, Mr. Millionaire. I know you don’t want to fuck her again...”

I sent, “In a pig’s ass. I would marry her if you and I didn’t have a deal. I can see that would mess everything up. As nice as Wilcox is, it’s too small of a town for me.”

He sent, Yes, “We agreed. Do shopping now. Put things in your travel trailer and drive the truck into my ship. Tomorrow afternoon, you drive the truck back out with the cab-over shell attached. The next day, you will probably see Patty for the last time. Then you go somewhere else.”

I sent, “Where would I go?”

Drozul sent, “To a hospital. Any hospital will do, you get to pick it. We start a series showing babies being born in hospital. This important. This an anthology of human race as much as entertainments about one Thomas Morgan.”

I sent, “Watching births? That’s just gross. I don’t want to see that.”

Drozul sent, “It’s better than showing a baby being born in a hut in dirt poor country. Our species series always starts at birth and moves up through stages. Baby, Child, young adolescent, then young adult. The next show after birthing is Nursery School.”

I sent, “Then middle school, high school, college, and then a job?”

Drozul sent, “That is as good a tentative schedule as we have figured out. Of course, you must have sex along the way and often. You see a pretty nurse or teacher. You muddle her mind and use her for our show. Prurient interest is big draw.”

I sent, “It appears you galactic types have a vastly different view of sex between the sexes.”

Drozul sent, “We do. Remember, you are also spreading Exo’s. Someday, the people that have Exo’s will be able to survive almost anything. Spreading the Thomas Morgan genome is also a good thing. You must have sex along the way and often, as I have said.”

I sent, “Yes, yes, sex sells, they say. I don’t understand aliens watching me.”

Drozul sent, “Some don’t specifically. Over three-quarters of sentient beings are bipedal. They are our core audience. Three-quarters is thought to be a naturally occurring trait from nature. The cosmos or whatever you believe in. As an example, You and I are somewhat similar, but hair and skin colors are greatly different. I also have small secondary arms underneath my vest.”

“What viewers will see is somewhat like you look, with a few modifications or mods. The mods fill their preconceived expectations better. More like they see themselves. They are watching you mostly to see how humans live and act. Hmm. let me back up, start from the beginning.”

“He continued, “In the early shows, we saw that some galactic beings had very different nerve systems. What feels sexually good to an Xroth could overstimulate or kill a Zhammae.”

“A Scriktuid has eight appendages and a floatable chamber on its head. We don’t send full entertainments to vastly dissimilar beings like Scriktuid. They get video and sound only.

Drozul sent, “Some humanoid types we modify. Add all sensory data. Modify so beings get input on smells, feelings from sexual organs and much more. Thing not on human spectrum. The beings watching feel better involved in the entertainments. I handles all these mod decisions and variances before distribution.”

Drozul sent, “Beings are all different, with different features, different societies, and different behaviors and patterns. This is what makes good entertainments. Uniqueness. Sex is sometimes also modified. Not all hominids have a penis or a pussy. Some have two of each, some have both, and some neither. It’s complicated. It must be balanced for each species for viewer to enjoy fully.”

Drozul sent, “I know, think of it like your green screen productions. You are not riding on a giant intelligent flying creature like in Avi-tar.”

I sent, “I guess I don’t understand the urgency.”

Drozul sent, “Earth was only recently opened up for entertainments. We got here first and already have done focus test viewers and push. Only one entertainments is allowed per world, we are it for earth. A lot of Star Credits, err, money is riding on this. My parent corporate leaders are keeping this planet reserved for our entertainments. The new bonus paid to you is to ensure you are happy with us. Easy peazzy. We need you, you need us, we think.”

I sent, “OK, the enhancements are most excellent. Is there any feedback on the sex I had with the two women?”

Drozul sent, “Primal! The first indications are very outstanding in primal sex and sensory inputs to species. We have a real hit on our hands.”

I sent, “Great, well, I need to check out of the room and do some shopping before returning to my little trailer.”

We said our goodbyes, and I went to do chores.

I had breakfast first. Kellogg’s says breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It may be a self-serving message, but I agree with it on some level. I bought a couple of one-gallon jugs of distilled water for coffee and tea. I got gas and drove to the travel trailer. I put my stuff away and then drove the pickup toward the ship.

I saw Drozul standing in an empty area, and he showed me the large door he wanted me to enter. All I saw was a doorway at first. As I drove in, I saw more. I got out of my truck and walked outside. Drozul was standing there.

Drozul said, “Have you any plans for the day?”

I said, “I have a good book to read. I thought I would read and maybe get a little sun.”

Drozul said, “We have located a woman who is very pregnant. She is named Louise Blackburn. Patty and Julie Johns should be for later now. We want to start the series with the experience of you fucking Louise Blackburn, but do it your style. You seem to prolong the act, and the women appear to approve of this.”

I said, “Where is this pregnant woman, Louise Blackburn, you said?

Drozul said, “Yes, Louise Blackburn is in Phoenix, around 120 miles west on your I-10 route. This is just over an hour from here at the average freeway speed.”

I said, “So I’m supposed to go to some pregnant lady’s house and just take her.”

Drozul said, “Yes. Knock on her door, and she will open it. Her mind will become muddled. You could say anything, while momentarily muddled, she will be highly suggestible. You hug her, and she should imagine you are the man she has been expecting. i.e., her husband. You know what to do after that.”

“What about this man, her husband?”

“Her husband is a truck driver. He is stuck in Florida. His return load has yet to be made available. He won’t be back for at least four days.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.