Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I said, “You fucker! Any more tricks in that contract?”

He said, “Only one. Every female you breed with will get a big dose of Exo’s along with your semen. She will soon be full of Exo’s because they multiply fast. She will enjoy enhanced health and a long life, too. Any children she has will get Exo’s. If she swaps spit with anyone, they will get some too. If she has sex, she passes along Exo’s that way. Spit in Exo’s takes longer. The effect after a while is the same.”

He Continues, “These Exo’s will not make major bodily changes as yours can. She will not have A.I. Ships Beings to perform those high-order changes and functions. Mostly be health benefits and happy, healthy babies.”

I said, “What is the purpose of this? It appears that I am infecting women, and they are passing that infection on. That’s significantly different from how we do things here. It’s illegal and immoral.”

Drozul said, “Your European genome is dying out in the U.S. The African-American genome is also dying but at a somewhat slower rate. In 40 years, those two races will become much smaller minorities. People from South American and Asian countries are emigrating to the U.S. in large numbers. Their genomes seem to handle better the things screwing your genomes up. Your government does not care what color the people are. They say one thing and do another every time.”

Continues, “They say corporations have become people. Almost all corporations are multi-national or have ties to other countries through business and/or money flow. These people all have strings that directly connect to your government. They completely control the president and Congress.”

He continues, “Corporations are slowly poisoning you. Microplastics are everywhere. Many damaging chemicals are in the air you breathe. They are in your water and food, too. Air and water are full of thousands of foreign substances, and none are safe or natural.

I said, “Uhh, I thought I was repaired totally.”

He said, “YOU are. Your genes are safe. Any woman you breed with is blessed with Exo’s, is genetically safe, and will heal in days from this corporate poisoning. They then pass those Exo’s on to others. They get healthy. The most Exo’s are passed on during sex. This massive dose is more substantial. Think of it as a direct injection.

I said, “What? What is an Exo anyway? You keep saying ExoCytophagales. This is a meaningless word to me.

He said, “Cytophagales are tiny bio machines to be injected in a being. They do the work. An exo is a very long number; hence, they are ExoCytophagales. Exo’s are represented as one Quintillion or 10 to the 18th power of Cytophagales. It was picked as the optimum number of Exo’s. Exo’s is the average volume required by beings to work optimally.”

I said, “I still feel confused, upset, and powerless with how you messed with me and my contract. I don’t like that at all. By the way, ExoCytophagales is much too hard to remember or pronounce. Please refer to them as Exo’s from now on.”

He said, “Yes, Exo’s is fine between you and me.”

He said, “You are still thinking in the macro; your morals are based on the individual, otherwise known to you or yourself. This is not the real world you live in. It is much more than that when you open your mind to all others. Your world, until now, has been all about people’s control. Sadly, the American people lost control many decades ago. It is all been pretense by the rich and powerful.”

He continues, “What I am showing you is a path back. One of the things about the Exo’s is that they will increase your brain’s capacity. You and any of your progeny will remember more and be able to enjoy quicker thinking and speedy reflexes. Stronger and healthier will they be.”

I said. “I am just numb. Too much information. I think I’m going to my trailer and rest.”

He said, “Or, you could go to town and get a big T-bone steak as they make them here. A baked potato would go well with that. Maybe a beer. Your body needs the protein and carbohydrates right now.”

I said, “You sneaky shit. Thanks to you, I have the taste and smell of steak planted in my mind. I am leaving and going to town new, little ass-wipe.”

I disconnected the travel trailer and headed for town. The closest prominent steak place is in Wilcox, Arizona. It’s the La Ramira Steakhouse. I had not been there yet but had seen it on the Internet. It looks to be your typical Western steak place.

I had been camping remotely in the Wilcox Playa Wildlife Area’s designated area. It is part of the Department of Fish & Wildlife. I was there because the price was reasonable at $0 per night. Wilcox, Arizona, is on the northeastern side of Arizona.

I got to the steak restaurant and pulled into the main parking area. In the West, there are almost as many steak places as Mexican food places.

I had pulled in on the more popular right side of the building. The parking lot was filled up there. It was only about ten slots. That side was already packed at 3 in the afternoon.

I drove around the back. It has lots of parking but no doors. I went almost all the way around before finding plenty of parking on the left side near the front. It has a side door, so I parked there.

I entered the restaurant, finding myself in a long, dark dining room. The room was an obvious addition, so that’s the reason there was no parking at the front. The dining room was empty. It ran the whole width of the restaurant along the front. This was a room designated for large parties. To the left, up some stairs, I saw a doorway, plenty of light, and I could hear things happening.

I walked up the short set of steps and into a large room. The room was predominated by a large square-shaped bar area. There was a barmaid inside the bar.

I heard, “Whatelyahave, Sugar?”

I paused a few moments. There was another section of the restaurant where all the other patrons were. They were obviously regulars because there was drinking and merriment in that section of the restaurant. I felt mildly compelled to go there, but my habit was to avoid people. I pushed down that feeling out of habit.

I asked, “Can I get food here at the bar?”

She said, “You could probably get anything you want here, Sugar,” as she looked at me with wide eyes and a wide smile.”

I was mentally surprised because this woman was obviously propositioning me. There’s always a first.

I asked, “What imported beers do you carry?”

She started rattling off many names, and I stopped her at Heineken. It’s a European beer that happens to be bottled in the States. They have breweries all over the world. I had seen a couple of the breweries.

The imported part was a scam. Some foreign brewery companies passed themselves off as imported when they had a brewery in the States. Slap a couple of European awards on the sticker and pass it off as a high-cost import.

Fuck it. I loved the taste of that beer.

She came over and put the beer down. I ordered my steak with a baked potato.

She asked, “You want the salad or the beans? You can pick either or buy both for an additional charge.”

I said, “I’ll try the beans.”

She scribbled on the notepad, twirled, wiggled her ass at me, and walked off, shaking her little tail. She purposely wiggled her ass at me and looked back to catch me staring at her butt. She smiled.

I felt unsure how to react to her blatant actions. Nobody ever did that to me before. She didn’t seem to be a hooker. She seemed genuinely glad to meet me, or she’s naturally friendly.”

Suddenly, Drozul said to me, “Sorry, you look confused. She wants you, Thomas. You can have her if you want. She hasn’t even touched you, and she wants you for yourself. She is emanating her own hormones that our sensors in your nose are detecting.”

“Crap.”

I was a little freaked out. We’d discussed some of my new supplemental abilities and sensor abilities. We had sped over them quickly. I latently remembered that Drozul would be following along with me. We would communicate, but the actual doing of it freaked me a little. It seemed rather intrusive to me.

I ran her looks back through my memory again. 5’ 3”, maybe, a slender 110 pounds. She seems rough around the edges; she possibly rode on the back of a Harley for a few years. Maybe it was a horse, haha.

She has a happy demeanor. She wears shorts and a low top. There’s more skin-showing than is allowed by law in many states. Her tits are smaller than a handful, and dance around whenever she shifts position. Interesting.

I thought, “A maybe.” I would wait and see what happened. I had done worse, a lot worse. There’s something to say about happiness. I felt my mind twisting in the wind over that thought. There’s something to be said about a spirited personality; she’s uplifting and cheerful.

She returned and fiddled around the bar, moving the towel as if pretending to clean. She was putting on a show for me. She left and then came back with my meal. The steak was enormous, with a considerable potato on the plate. They needed a bowl for the beans. I gave them a sniff. Nice.

She leaned over and said, “Is everything good here, Sugar?”

I looked right down her top and at her free-swinging tits. Small light-colored nips, mmm. My favorite flavor. I saw every bit of her titties, and she looked right into my eyes when I looked up, and she cracked a big smile.

She whispered, “Made ya look ... didn’t I, sugar?”

I said, “You most certainly did! Pretty, very pretty.”

She put her hand on my arm and slid it a few inches under my sleeve. She turned and stopped. Then turned back around with big eyes.

Drozul loudly exclaimed, “Bingo! Your skin contact has muddled her mind. She’s yours now. All you need to do is ask her. She will follow you home like a lost puppy.”

I told her, “I’d like to do more than look, sweetheart.”

She stood there looking at me blankly. First things first, I was hungry, so I cut into my steak. I started with the essential thing: food. The baked potato came loaded. The beans are excellent. Typical cowboy meal for well-off cowboys. T-bone is the most expensive item on the menu. She eventually shook her head like her mind had been elsewhere and walked away.

I was most of the way done when she came back. She had let me eat in peace.

She asked, “Need another beer, Sugar?” She put her hand on top of mine and slowly slit it up my forearm until her hand was on my bicep. I felt her give it a squeeze. She held me there as I looked into her eyes, pondering.

“I said, Let me get a glass of water. I should not drink and drive.”

“Sure thing, Sugar,” as she trailed her fingers slowly down my arm.

Dayumm! This woman really wants me. I feel like a fish out of water. I knew Drozul had told me this would happen, but I thought that was his B.S. salesmanship; he was a little guilty of gilding the lily. Seducing her would be so easy now, as she was seducing me.

She came back moments later with a glass of water. She leaned down to show me the goods again as she placed the water on the table. Yep, the same tasty-looking little titties. She paused so I could get a long good look at her little titties. I would give her a seven overall. It was the miles on her face that marked her down. She’s sure a perky one in more ways than one. I bet the Exo’s would fix those issues.

She had done the down-the-blouse peek-a-boo thing. Looking long and hard at her had caused an issue in my pants.

I asked, “Are you a married woman?”

She smiled and said, “No, I’m not. Is that a left-handed proposition I hear coming my way?”

I said, “What if it was?”

She said, “Do you have a room? I have a teenage daughter at home. I’d rather not subject her to my carnal hunger. Sugar, I don’t know why I want you so.”

I smiled and answered, “I’ll get us a room. When should I come back?”

She said, “A few minutes after six. I’ll meet you outside and follow you.”

I got a room. Being a Western town, it had a few old-time walk-up hotels. I picked one of them rather than a corporate place. I liked its character.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.