Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Good lord, my evening was quite an awakening. When I got back to my little travel trailer. I smelled to high heaven. The whole way back, I couldn’t wait to shower. I had walked a quarter to a third mile to Drozul, then returned later in the hot desert. I reeked more than I ever remembered.

I went in, dropped everything, and started my shower. That was a new experience. The water over my skin went BAM! I felt every drop caress me. My new happy dick grew in moments to a hard-on so hard that it hurt. I don’t remember ever being this hard, even as a teen. My balls felt as if they were electrocuted into waking up or something. Ten times more than just tingling.

Every square inch of me came alive as I used the soap and washcloth. After cleaning up, I finished up. I lathered my hands to wash my dick and balls. I faltered momentarily; I never staggered like that, but the feelings were too intense. After washing my balls lightly, my dick rose to new heights. It had never been that high up. It pointed up towards the sky.

I washed my dick. A couple of times back and forth, I suddenly erupted with many long strings of thick gooey cum that stuck right to the wall. It seemed as if it went on and on forever. I wanted to let my legs take me down to the shower floor. It was that intense. I rinsed as much of it down the drain as I could.

I went to rinse my dick one final time; OH MY GOD! I could not stop. My dick had not gone down at all. I was seconds away from another big one. I knew what was coming, so I went slow and barely touched myself.

I could not see because my eyes were squeezed tight in bliss. An image of Jennifer Lawrence in dark blue as young Mystique popped into my mind. I liked her more than any other actress. She’s pretty quirky and cute, perfect little bouncy tits.

For the first time, I knew what sex should feel like. Maybe. Maybe this was much more, more than I’d ever imagined it could be.

I felt electricity across my shoulders, down my spine. My neck was straining from my need. I have no idea how long I stroked it as Jennifer cavorted and posed for me as Mystique. One hand cradled and titillated my balls while the other did long, slow strokes. I let it build and build again.

BANG! I was momentarily blanked out. La Petite Morte, the little death. It is possibly the most powerful orgasm any man has ever had. I had nothing like this, even when I was young.

FUCK. After I calmed down, I got out and dried off.

Screw it. I started the generator remotely. Then, I turned on the AC once it settled down. I lay on the bed naked and let the air play over me. Unbelievable. Every nerve was talking to me, glad they were alive to enjoy this indulgent symphony of pleasure. I fell asleep with a hard dick and woke up that way. I still felt totally new.

I was hungry. I started making two sandwiches and got a bowl of cheese curls. I only ate one sandwich, a few cheese curls, and a soda. Something felt so different. I had been starving, but eating only half of a regular supper? I put a towel on the couch to sit on. The terrycloth felt way different than the sheets had.

I ate slowly and savored every bite. I sucked on each cheese curl as if it was a gourmet delight. To me, it was. After each curl, I licked my fingertips. I was like a kid.

I ate less and enjoyed it much more. I would find in the next few days, everything was amped up to a higher level as far as my senses were going.

It slowly dawned on me for the first time I wanted a woman. I understand better now why they are so different. They feel and smell entirely different than men. Then, they have a biological imperative to mate. It keeps most of them somewhat confused. At least compared to men. We are much more straightforward. Men have a straightforward drive to fuck. Women have a subliminal desire to mate; their repressed hunger is to have babies.

WHO do I fuck? Who will be the first woman I choose? In any case, I was now interested in being with a woman. Interested a lot.

My mind didn’t remember being with them as much as memories of how my body felt just being near a woman. The closest women to me were my mother and my sister. I’m not talking about sex, just remembering how they felt when we hugged. It finally began to come through my thick brain.

I got my Kindle out and changed to an old favorite story I had downloaded. I got a washcloth and set it beside me as I read. I had one hand on the Kindle and the other on my dick. It took three more sessions and a couple of hours before my hormones allowed me to go to sleep.

I got up to pee around 3 a.m. When I pissed, it felt pretty pleasurable. I didn’t know that could feel so good.

Living off the grid, I had replaced the standard toilet with another Nature’s Head as I had in my home RV. Once every three weeks or months, I would double-bag the dry fecal matter and discard it. Usually, it went somewhere like a dumpster or, at worst, a trash can in front of a convenience store. I preferred dumpsters where I was able to do a drive-by toss.

This is much better than dealing with gloves, a mask, and a nasty hose at a septic dump station. It only took one time when the hose popped out of the receptacle and dumped wet crap all over my sneakers. One time doing that, and you would change what you do. After that, you will go to an RV center and pay the big bucks for a composting toilet. I had emptied my black tank several times to know it was truly disgusting.

I made breakfast, two eggs over easy, and two pieces of bacon to go with my black coffee. I used one piece of pan-toasted bread with butter to sop up the yolks. Once again, I ate less, and my body told me this was the correct amount.

I walked towards where I thought the ship was supposed to be. Uh-oh, I can’t see it. When I get near, I see a vague doorway. It becomes more visible as I near that doorway, and Drozul sticks his head out.

“Good morning, Thomas Morgan.”

“Good morning, Drozul. You may call me Thomas or Tom for short. We are friends now, so the second name is not required.”

He said, “I understood that to be true, but I wanted to be sure.”

I said, “I noticed the ship was invisible this morning.”

He said, “It’s always invisible. The satellites are looking for us. They knew approximately where we landed. They fly planes over looking for us, but they can’t find us with any sensors they have. We decided to stay parked here for a while.”

I said, “They know you’re here?”

He said, “They know we are somewhere nearby. They sometimes get flashes of us as we fly. Sometimes, other visitors to Earth purposely show themselves. Several other world governments are watching Earth and your country.”

I said, “Why are they watching us? I don’t feel comfortable with that.”

He said, “We don’t either, but your country caused an uproar. In the 1940s, you started setting off physical weapons ... Uhh, Ships-Beings say they are called nuclear weapons.”

He continues, “These weapons send giant pulses out expanding across all dimensions. They transcend normal space-time. We sensed them almost immediately, so we investigated. These weapons concern us. Luckily, you stay to this system and your planet.”

I said, “Why is that lucky?”

He said, “We deduce that you will likely never gain the ability to fly in space outside your system. Even if you came up with a good enough engine, you have not discovered a good source to power it. If you gain the ability to explore space, it will not be allowed.”

I said, “So, there are often aliens hanging around our world?”

He said, “Yes, we are only checking up on your people. You are advanced, clever, warlike, and damned worrying to us, uncivilized. If you become a Director for me, this will help your world.”

I said, “How would this help?”

He said, “People of our worlds would see you as what I see. Very interesting, enterprising, and you are coming up in the universe. Less fear should result.”

I said, “Why don’t you just visit the president and tell him all this.”

He said, “We did. We visited Roosevelt, Kennedy, Nixon -and- Carter. After them, we gave up on your presidents. We visited Stalin and later Mao Zedong. All blockheads, if you pardon my saying so.”

I asked, “So, how do you fit into this?”

He said, “I am new here. I only arrived a few weeks ago. I was looking to create a good entertainments channel. I could send it from here to the home entertainment office for retransmission. I watched for many hours and many human sources. I was not satisfied with any of them.”

He continued, “I wanted to show your people as normal. Your entertainment channels do not come off as making humans look normal. Everything is extreme, too extreme for good entertainment. You understand? This is why I want to create my own. Not the crazy shit I see on homed box office or net flicks. Understand?”

I said, “Daaaammmmmnnnnnn. So I should do this, not for myself, but for my planet. Let your people see us as more normal.”

He said, “What is normal? So they see you as likable. Right now, we perceive your people as dangerous as hell. You are likely too dangerous, every man for himself. Our worlds are peaceful, long-established worlds. People are all copacetic; we get along, understand? We always watch crazy worlds like yours. Worry, yes? If I make you interesting, maybe help with others’ opinions of your world. Understand?”

I said, “I do. You frighten me, or your people do. That’s a natural response to foreigners.”

He said, “Peoples do. Many worlds, many peoples. In a way, we can see you as a micro of a much younger ourselves. Most planets end up with only one species that reign supreme. Then, they become peaceful. You still have many types of people and different governments. Always fighting; this is odd to us.”

I said, “So I should become a Director?”

He said, “Obvious. For you, you will be healthier and have more tech. For your people, safer. Plus, you make me richer and popular; I can get more girlfriends and be allowed to mate and have progeny many times.”

I said, “Honestly, I haven’t much else to do. Why not? Life has been good but terribly boring. I’m ready for a change of pace. Is there anything else we need to discuss?”

He said, “Contract. You must have a contract. Civilized beings doing business are required to have a contract. Also, your signing a contract makes you a member of all worlds. If they blow up your world, you are a citizen and get to leave and bring your mates too.”

I said, “You are shitting me?”

I saw confusion. “No, I not defecate on you. OH, do you mean heavy-handed teasing or lying? No. I am serious. You would be granted this citizenship. Do not worry. Your world is pretty safe if you learn how to interstellar travel. Can we do this contract?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.