Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

As if they had talked and decided yesterday, all three females were wearing skimpy little skirts. There was no sunbathing while we traveled at 450 knots. I wished I had made the tables out of glass so I could look at their pretty legs.

Aalea was sporting barely defined cone-shaped boobies. Her areolas were small puffies. She looked much more human than with her natural canary yellow Heillizdt skin and nipples had before. Now, she looked like a teenage human girl.

I thought, ‘Drozul, you pervert. She was a fully grown female before. She’d been age-regressed.’

I said, “99. Is the table surface here able to change colors and such?”

It sent, “Yes, of course.’

I sent, “Does that include being clear like glass.”

It sent, “No, it would have to have a minimally pigmented. The kind of true clarity we could shade it, would make eating difficult; it’s simply too clear. The table would appear not to be there, which would startle everyone, and be dangerous. How about a light mint green at five percent visibility?”

I said, “Yes, do that, but phase it in so they are not startled.”

99 said, “Changing now.”

I watched over the next half minute as the girls’ legs came into view through the table. As I suspected, I saw three naked pussies peaking from under their skirts. Their skirts were rucked up from sliding into their seats.

They had felt comfortable and had their legs apart. I could see their goodies easily. Aalea had her Heillizdt cloaca modified to look like a teenage human pussy. It is complete with a human clitoral hood. I wondered about her back end. I bet she has a butt hole now, too.

I sent, “Drozul, my man. You do good work. Do you see what I see?”

He sent, “Yes, I do. They look positively divine.”

That answered my unasked question. Aalea was mine to do with as I wished.

After breakfast, I asked 99 to bring us down and set us in the water.

“99 said, “Query, Tom. Why stop and set the ship down now? It will be dark out.”

I said, “I think we need a little fun break. I doubt Aalea even knows how to swim. The reason to wait, is so we arrive right at sunset. I can look for places along the coast with multiple fires indicating a large village.”

We came down and settled in the ocean. I opened the back door and looked at the ocean. It so happened that we had landed in an area teaming with flying fish. They were being chased by dolphins. The girls joined me, and we sat and watched them for a while. We all enjoyed the dolphins.

Seeing the flying fish was a first for the females. We had one flying fish land on the bottom step. It lay there gasping for water. I toed it back onto the ocean.

“99, make it so nothing is coming close to the ship.”

It said, “Of course, Tom. I have set a perimeter of 100 yards.”

I said, “So we can swim safely now?”

“Of course.”

I dropped my shorts and dove off the step. I heard two splashes right behind me, and two females were trying to drown me. We splashed and played with each other as Aalea watched.

I said, “Aalea, can you swim?”

She said, “No. We are a space-oriented people. We splashed around on Earth 23 with Drozul, but getting in the water with nothing underneath us is very frightening.”

I said, “Wait right here,” and got out.

I went in and grabbed a child size life jacket. I went back down and put it on Aalea and fitted it to her. I then grabbed her and jumped in, holding on to her.

After a lot of screaming, she started to enjoy it. She found out she was perfectly safe in the life jacket.

After we saw her sputtering, we told her to close her mouth in the water and keep her nose above it. To at least keep it oriented so her nostrils are up and down. We splashed and played, and a few times, Aalea surrounded me with her legs and pressed her vulva to me. She did it often; I think she physically got a thrill from it.

I thought back to the see-through table thing. All three females had bare pussy lips with a small patch of curly pubes above. Aalea’s had been a tiny patch of red curlies.

I said, “How old are you, Aalea?”

She smiled and said, “I am 42 Denna. That would be a little over 15 years old in your years.”

She rubbed her pudenda onto me firmer by squishing herself to me with her legs. Amber and Jade were treading water, watching us. Aalea zoned out, it seemed, and was in her own world. I sensed her rising excitement.

I said, “So, have you ever been with a male?”

She said, “No. Drozul is the only male on his ship. He has over 100 concubines and twelve wives for sex and making babies. Everyone else is ships company. I am just another daughter to him. There are dozens of us daughters.”

Come to think of it, I had never seen another male on either of Drozul’s starships.

I said, “So, you are a virgin?”

She said, “Oh yes. They even put a thin hymen in me. I am still Heillizdt, so we cannot create life, but you and I can still enjoy each other a lot. I have been specifically modified for your pleasure.”

I said, “You have?”

She said, “Of course, volumetrically, you would never have fit inside me before. I am and adult, but my size is diminutive even by Heillizdt standards.”

I thought, “Well, shit! So you’re naturally real small”

“Yes?”

I heard Drozul giggling off in the distance.

I sent, “Asshole.”

He had modified his own daughter for the purpose of interspecies sex for galactic Entertainments purposes.

Then I felt it, her female proboscis, a kind of tube. It’s extended out and is moving around underwater, searching for my pecker, which was still soft. Heillizdt females have an extensible pussy, that enables them to encase the smaller Heillizdt snoot that passes for their dick.

If I remember correctly, their insides are not smooth. It has small protrusions that wiggle and tickle your cock. At that memory, I had to tell quickly order my pecker to stay down so Aalea could not capture me; she kept searching for me. If she had captured me, I would have been helpless with the lasting memory I had of a Heillizdt female that had taken me in a pool once, many years ago.

I said, “Someday soon, Aalea. We barely know each other. I need to think about this. You’re still young, and besides that, you’re part of a whole other species. I need to think about things.”

We swam a bit, and I eventually asked, “If you’re so young, how did you become an engineer? Engineers require years of specialized training.”

She said, “Two things. One, I am one of Drozul’s daughters. I was chosen specifically for you, for this Entertainments mission. Two, I got my training by sleep induction. We have training couches where they put a device on our head, and the training is pushed into our eyes, ears, and mind. It’s fast and efficient. We use a comparable device for programming concubines.”

I said, “So, you’re Drozul’s daughter?”

“I said that a few times now.”

I growled, “Grrrr.” Someday, that man is going to be the death of me.

The two human girls climbed out and used the shower to rinse off the saltwater. Aalea followed, and I saw her young slit from behind. Yep, she has a butt hole now.

Aalea just had to wash me. I was tempted; after all, Drozul had changed her specifically to my taste in females. The difference was actually seeing her proboscis, which was still just out a half inch. She had a female erection for me. That was weird.

The Heillizdt males have small penises. The females used a short extensible sheath that took the penis inside the female so it was held to their vaginal mouth. Muscles and small ridges draw the male inside and stimulate them into fertilizing them.

I can’t remember if the one Heillizdt female I had to do that to me had cum, or not. Shit, now I wanted to fuck Aalea to see if she could cum. That female years ago was a concubine. She likely did not orgasm.

The males needed prodding, and the females had an adaptation to their insides that tickled the males into cumming in them.

I sent, “99, turn off the field. I wish to fish as the sun rises.”

“It’s Off.”

I put my shorts back on and grabbed a fishing rod. My fishing style was to use bait. We had some mackerel pieces, so I thawed one out and cut pieces to put on my lure.

“99, trolling speed, please.’

“Trolling speed, Tom.”

Wow, gravity drive systems were almost immediate.

I turned on the fish finder, which has a repeater aft, and I had 99 steer us toward the school of flying fish. I quickly had a nice 16-pound bluefish on my line. It may be small, but it refused to give up easily.

I said. “Watch out, girls. These have sharp teeth and would love to bite you.”

Well, that was not easy.

By watching the fish finder, I realized there were a lot more fish in this ocean than in our own back on Earth 23. I had read that the early colonists found fish teeming with an almost limitless bounty when they arrived. Many more fish and other wildlife species were eaten in the colonies than today. This ocean here is boiling with marine life.

Fish and shellfish were the most often consumed protein by the natives and the colonists.

Jade appeared, and with a knife stab into my bluefish’s brain, she dispatched it. She took my fish. Well, I had caught supper. She would cook it.

I rinsed the pole off in fresh water and put it up. When I went inside, Jade had already cleaned and filleted the bluefish like a pro and put it on the fridge.

“99, take us back up and head towards the eastern Delaware peninsula. Plan for us to arrive just before sunset.”

“Yes, Tom. 55 knots.”

Wanting some peace, I went to my office and spent much of the day and evening reading and thinking. It was nice being there, looking out my windows as we traveled along. I went up to join them when Jade informed me that supper was ready.

We arrived just before sunset. I had 99 head north just offshore. I went to the port-side flying bridge wing to view the shore better. It did not take long to see a decent-sized village. We had come close to shore just north of the Delaware state line on our Earth.

I used Earth maps from my world to know we were near where Dover should be to our west. It was the fires they were having that first got my attention. There was Cape May to the east, but it was invisible in the dark, almost 25 miles away and probably over our horizon.

A few hundred yards up the western side of the Delaware bay, I saw canoes pulled far up the beach. I had found an important home of the Lenape Indians. They are often called the Delaware Indians early on because of their proximity to the Delaware Bay area and its tributaries. Only later would it be found that this group held vast land areas.

It was a significant region and highly populated on my world. It encompassed the eastern parts of Delaware and New Jersey. There were a lot of people in our Wilmington, Philadelphia and Trenton. I had found on our Earth that there was a substantial Indian mound in this area. We traveled north along the bay for about 10 miles.

I had 99 backtrack to the shore where the village was. The fires are now coals, and the people are mostly inside now.

We slowed to a crawl as we came down to thirty feet. I used the binoculars to watch the natives there. The men wore something resembling a kilt or a tunic. The women mostly wore tunics, and most wore leggings. The kids ran around buck-naked. You could say the girls were doe-naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.