Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Tom

After the three exquisite flight attendants left, I showered, put on fresh clothes, and went downstairs for a second sit-down breakfast. I had eaten something earlier with the women, but I had been preoccupied with looking at the three naked beauties. As a result, I was still pretty hungry.

I had been righteously puzzled by being with the three naked babes. I had a long reflection about the three. Some of it was the memory, and some was how things had happened. The coffee started making its presence known, and I had to pee.

I went towards the restroom. Coming out, a preoccupied girl or young woman bumped into me. She had been leaving the lady’s room. I held her momentarily so she would not fall down.

I held her until she could get her bearings back. She looked confused. Ah, she’s naturally befuddled. I’d done that to her accidentally because I’d touched her.

I loved her hair. I looked into her short dark hair and large baby-blue eyes. She was muddled, but I was transfixed by her natural, youthful beauty and those eyes. Her eyes are so open and bewitching that I want to hold her to my body forever.

Drozul interjected, “Meet Lorain Smyth. She is 19 and a popular personal trainer at her mother’s gym. She looks much younger than her actual age. She is usually pretty reserved socially. She’s on an overnight layover. Sensors say she is not ovulating. She more or less has a boyfriend, but they are mostly friends with no benefits. You are only her second man if you take her.”

I thought for the thousandth time, ‘How does Drozul know this shit all the time?’

I sent him, “When does she leave?”

He sent, “She leaves late this afternoon. Kiss the shit out of her and ask her to follow you upstairs.”

I thought, “Well, why the hell not? She’s damned cute with an astounding little hard body. I have a couple hours to kill, shit ya! She’s a sweet-looking thing.”

I kissed her, I quickly started running my hands over her back and ass. I had felt Tuucco when he turned on my ‘keep away’ signal so nobody else would enter the little restroom hallway.

I felt Lorain’s tits to get an idea of how they felt. She was wearing a soft sports bra, so I could easily feel her petite titties. Her adorable, sweet young titties.

I caressed her ass aggressively and pulled her up on my hard cock, and left her there as we kissed, and I mauled her hard little ass. That rubbed her vulva up and down my hard dick. She was moaning constantly, and only my mouth was keeping her muffled.

When I got her breathing hard, I said, “Lorain, please follow me to my room.”

She softly said, “Yes, please.”

I willed my dick down and walked out towards the elevators. She came along behind me, acting as if we were strangers. It made me think I was controlling her somehow. I kissed her hard in the elevator again, glad I could not be videoed. We got to my floor, the second stop from the top, and we were soon inside my suite.

I have preferred suites for some time now. When hotels say they are all out of rooms, they are not. They lie. Suites are almost always available. They are secretly being reserved for the wealthy class. Only rich people will pay $2500 per night for privacy and a bigger, better room. This is not common knowledge because people would get argumentative and demand free upgrades.

Money is no longer important to me; my privacy and luxury are. Why suffer in a stuffy room when you can stay in a perfect suite with plenty of amenities and space?

Space is the real issue. Having room to move about and breathe makes all the difference. Spaciousness gives you peace of mind; you don’t feel cramped. With that all-important added space, you can think and do things better.

Lorain followed me right into my room. I kissed her again and drew her with me to the couch. I sat down and got her in my lap with her knees on either side of my legs. Her disheveled skirt provides a nice view of her tight little camel-toed panties and the outline of her pussy. She has on small green bikini panties. Her camel toe is pronounced and beckons me. Her legs are very fit, and she has a naturally warm feeling skin.

Shit, that’s a fine thing to wake up to every morning. I really went to town caressing her as much as I could over and under her clothes. I could not keep my hands off her perfect little legs. So soft, so warm, so perfect. We kissed for a long time as we touched each other. She was soon panting for me. I realize I am panting for Lorain.

I like Lorain!

We kissed for some time, and I slowly peeled her out of her outer clothes. Underneath, she was a perfect little doll baby. She may be nineteen, but she looks more like a ripe fifteen. Her body is petite and absolutely perfect in every way. ‘Ahh ... Sweet youth.’

I feel like I am robbing the cradle, as they say. Lorain looks a lot like a young girl. Her slender, incredibly fit legs are fantastic to look at and touch. Her musculature is perfect and so feminine. She’s so smooth and warm I could look at her and touch her all day. Lorain is a stunning little package. She’s really so delightful.

When I got her panties down, I saw she had a lovely little muff and had slightly trimmed her labia recently. She has a bikini trim for her small string bikini. Her shiny black hair is curly and smells really lovely.

Lorain’s fuzzies match her hair. Now that I had her little skirt and panties off, I was enjoying her sexy aroma. Her little sports bra was the last thing to come off. She has a slender, truly physically fit frame. She has small mounds for breasts with dark pink areolas and modest nipples.

Lorain is seriously hot to trot. She is kissing me with a lot of urgency. She was soon stripping me. As soon as she had me naked, she stared at my body. She stared at me hard. She looked at my hard-on for a long time. Should I worry?

I realized she wanted me inside her but was afraid. Her eyes are wide with wonder. I think I am the first naked man she has ever seen in broad daylight.

I had been fucking almost non-stop for over a dozen hours now, with a short break for a second breakfast. Taking it slow and easy now is probably better for me, anyway. Why hurry? I wanted to savor this little girl-woman.

I led her to my bed. I lay her down, slid my face up between her legs, and stopped. I inhaled the fragrance of her thighs; my god, what a heavenly smell. Those are the loveliest thighs I had ever seen. I think she has a healthy sheen because I have been working her up and exciting her.

I moved again for a close-up of her girl-like pussy. I gave her a tentative lick. She has just a teeny taste of urine; she did recently come out of the bathroom, after all. It was soon dispelled as I enjoyed her tender folds. I licked her demure little cunny. I could not help myself; it was such a cute little thing.

She muttered, “Never...”

After a few more licks, the licking got better as her feminine scent started wafting through the room’s air. She began rolling, twisting, and whining as I licked her. She really enjoyed my licking her. I slid a finger into her as I began to worry her clitoris. She was enjoying it so much. She soon was revving up higher and higher. I had just tapped her G spot for the third time when:

“AEEEIIIIIiiiiiii, OOHhhhhhh Huh-Huh - WHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa...” she screamed.

I moved up and over her in a flash and entered her hot, wet, tightly grasping pussy. Her pussy was resistive. I was barely able to enter her. It’s difficult to slide all the way into Lorain, as her very private little pussy is incredibly tight, and her inner muscles are confining. I feel her pulsing and squeezing on my cock.

I eventually got myself worked all the way in. I stayed there until her pussy began to relax. When I could move again, I began to fuck her. I fucked her through several loud girlish orgasms and screams.

I fucked Lorain for a while and then rested inside her. I really enjoyed being inside her. I was not in a hurry. This was too great, too memorial. I want to remember her.

She’s so hot, and I can’t believe how endearing she is. I looked down at her tummy. With me inside here, she is markedly distended when I am fully inside. Every time I withdraw, it seems like I am turning her pussy inside out. She’s so fucking tight on me.

We’d had a big mutual cum. With her wailing loudly:

“Yes, yes, keep going, keep goiiinngggg ... now - now, ahhhhhhhhh...”

I grunted loudly a couple times while joining her.

“Ughhhhhh...”

I sensed her wonder. Her current boyfriend is history as soon she sees him again. Now she knows what it -should- feel like. I may have just created a size queen. Oh well, that’s not my problem. I got a damp hand towel and a bath towel, cleaned her up, and wiped myself down.

I lay beside her, and she was instantly leaning over my face and tenderly kissing me just like a little girl. I had woken up a little monster. After a pause, we fucked again. We fucked two more times before I had to beg off because I had my 10 o’clock flight with the Baxter’s. I could have stayed there all day, but I had no idea what was happening at home or on the ship.

I left her sleeping in my room.

I told Tuucco to make sure that an egg was dropped.

I met Bob and CeeCee, and after turning the car in, we soon took off. At the Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport, where we kept our latest Hondajet, I picked up Truck and headed home. Truck had recently been fully restored by Drozul and company. I said goodbye to Truck and went inside my house.

Drozul sent, “Connie and Jenny are still at work. You could have stayed in Chattanooga and kept on boffing Lorain Smyth. Goodness, but she was into you. Although she has too much family, she is probably a bad prospect for going to Earth 0 with you.”

I sent, “She was intense, alright. That’s fine occasionally, but a steady diet of her could drive me nuts. She’s like a horny 12 or 13-year-old that just discovered her pussy and can’t stop herself. She fucked me as hard as I fucked her. What a girl. Call me back in ten years when she’s calmed down some.”

He sent, “You may be right. Her enthusiasm did spike up the ratings quite high, though. We are getting a lot of downloads of her video file.”

Drozul sent, “If you wait a few minutes, Aalea, your Heillizdt engineer can join you. That way, you two can return to the ship together. She has not visited your ship lately; this will be easier on her when she meets your other women.”

I said, “I can wait. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. I opened it to see a young red-haired girl.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.