Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Preface

“Meeting an Alien - Earth Zero” is a significant departure from the first ‘Meeting an Alien” story. Here, Thomas Morgan, our misanthropic alpha male, helps design his newest ship, and Drozul his erstwhile alien buddy, moves them to another version of Earth.

Earth Zero is a prehistoric nightmare of a place where there is one predominant race. A race of hungry schizophrenic cannibals. They dominate all of the Europe and the Eastern world. They live in clans. They attack anyone not of their own clan or group. Their viciousness keeps the overall population quite low.

A review of Book One - Meeting An Alien

If you have yet not read Book One, this will bring you up to date. It will also fill in a few facts not mentioned previously.


In the first “Meeting An Alien” book, Thomas Morgan is a man that is slightly uncivil. If you had met him, you would think he was very close-mouthed and overly serious. As a loner and a misfit, some might even consider him antisocial or unfriendly.

Tom had been forcibly retired from the merchant marine when his last ship was decommissioned for scrap. No new ships were going to be built to replace it. At the time,

Tom owned a large used RV on his 5-acre property in the panhandle of Florida. It was very much barren backwoods there. Tom lived there cheaply for a couple of years after his retirement.

Eventually, he became bored and restless. Not much of a TV guy, but an avid reader, Tom felt there was more to life than mere existence. As a merchant marine, he had been used to being on the go and visiting many exotic ports. Sitting in a desolate part of the Florida panhandle eventually made him restless enough to do something.

Tom bought a small RV trailer. It was easily towed by his Ford F-150 pickup truck. Tom’s a big guy, and his little RV holds about one person in comfort; Tom.

What started as an experiment to travel locally around Florida State Parks soon became a hobby and much more. He was happy to be traveling again. All his life before retiring, he had been traveling or on the go.

Tom started out only visiting Florida State Parks, of which there are many. The parks are inexpensive compared to other types of parks or places to stay in Florida. State parks have minimal comforts but lots of sights and outdoor activities.

Tom’s trailer has the convenience of having his own self-contained place. No packing and unpacking at every new place. The parks always have many new trails, rivers, and streams you can paddle on. There is loads of wildlife to see. Tom has done this for some time and enjoys it.

After a while, Tom started following a guy on YouTube on the “Cheap RV Living” channel. The old Cheap RV Living guy talked about living almost free in western U.S. Parks. National parks and BLM or Bureau of Land Management land are inexpensive and offer vastly different vistas and new things to see and experience while camping.

Tom decided to try his hand at that, so he headed west on U.S. 10 as an experiment. It was merely to see if Tom liked the West.

Tom camped here and there in the West for a time. He had visited New Mexico, Colorado and Arizona.

Tom as boon-docking in a remote park near Wilcox, Arizona, when something odd happened. He saw something new on the ground, maybe an animal, or worse; a preson. It turned out to be a person. It was an alien named Drozul, a Heillizdt alien.

Drozul had to land his ship during and emergency. He’d had an incident with a meteor. His ship was down on the desert sand and invisible.

Drozul, the ships captain and owner, had stepped outside, thinking it was safe. It was for people like Tom. It turns out Heillizdt are highly allergic to mosquito bites.

Poor Drozul had been bitten by a mosquito and it made him had pass out. He had no communicator, so the folks inside his ship were unaware of his plight. When Tom ran over to look at what was on the ground, he found a canary yellow humanoid with bright green hair lying on the ground.

Tom managed to get Drozul awake enough that the alien could direct Tom to his ship. Tom carried Drozul inside his sickbay, where the alien got fixed up.

Drozul was very appreciative. Wanting to reward Tom, Drozul gave Tom ExoCytophagales, or Exo’s for short. They are sub-atomic-sized biological machines that improve health, increase lifespan, and repair more severe problems.

It turns out during a scan, Tom had an anatomical problem with his brain. After Drozul had it repaired, Tom was no longer a misanthrope because of his unknown mental issue.

After a while, Tom learned that it was a good thing that Drozul had crashed. Tom had gotten lucky. Drozul is a very sophisticated TV producer and made a proposal to Tom. Drozul and his crew were here specifically to try to start an educational channel about Earth and humans.

He would beam his video shows from here to the galaxy. Drozul also wanted an everyday Human to act as the model of humanity. He proposed Tom for that job. Tom would serve as the focal point for Drozul’s ‘Collected Works of Humans. Someone that the galaxy’s viewers could personally identify with.

Our galaxy has many extremely overpopulated worlds where there is little entertainment. Watching ‘Entertainments’ brightens their lives, unlike their grossly overcrowded and depressing ones.

These other-world citizens are jammed together and have no work, no play, and, in particular, no joy. They are stuck in tiny cubes sandwiched and stacked a mile high. There is no getting away from their depressing, claustrophobic lives.

Drozul’s people produce “Entertainments” for the galaxy’s citizens, roughly half of whom are humanoid. What we have on Earth, is something they do not have, freedom. We can move from place to place, eat different things, meet people of differing races.

We can hold down jobs, go to Disney World or Tahiti. All this is in variance with ordinary life in the older, overpopulated worlds closer to the galactic center.

Drozul enlisted Tom as his leading actor here on Earth. He would film Tom. With Tom’s Exo’s and enhanced male hormones, Tom soon found he would be able to go through life seducing women. It seems the biggest issue in the galaxy is the lack of sex. Tom became popular.

Exo’s, short for ExoCytophagales, are submicroscopic biological nano-like machines that improve health and longevity. Better yet, under AI control, they can do much more, such as make physical changes, remove hair, repair more fertility issues and other complex problems. They can even make your wiener bigger. Lots of fun things.

The “Entertainments” soon devolved into a porno channel when the galaxy’s citizens observed Tom getting lucky.

Galactic citizens can live vicariously through Tom’s sexual escapades. This was through the miracle of Heillizdt entertainment technology. It didn’t start out that way, but somehow Tom ended up as the ultimate galactic porn star.

There were perks. First was Truck. They turned Tom’s rudimentary pickup truck into a lavish traveling mansion.

They used something called Spatial Reformulation Technology on Truck. Tom renamed it spatial anomaly shit in his own mind. Tom ended up with a three-story high house packed with galactic tech. Truck is an AI and a person of sorts. Truck has an AI that can drive Tom thither and yon while Tom sleeps or reads or does whatever he wants to do, like seduce girls.

Tom also has an AI assistant named Zofia in his head. Zofia ran the cameras and sensors locally for Drozul, turned Tom’s visibility on and off, and controlled his shield and aversion fields.

One woman who became essential to Tom was Jenny Alba, his first concubine, and Philippina, whom he rescued.

Not long after after, Connie Hunter helped Tom move his sailboat from Rhode Island to Fort Lauderdale. 39-year-old Connie eventually became his wife. Tom had her age regressed to mid-20s.

Jade Wei came later. She became a second concubine. Later, many other women moved in and out of Tom’s life.

There were a few more essential bits of information that need mentioning.

A secondary part of Tom’s responsibilities was to spread Exo’s to the world population. Exo’s can be spread by kissing or sex. Tom soon became good at using his hormones to seduce the ladies and passing Exo’s on to them. Exo’s - short for “ExoCytophagales 10 to the 18th,” provide good health and longevity. They can repair most serious health issues.

Due to human pollution, specifically microplastics, the human species is slowly withering away and dying off. Our collective human genome is deteriorating, and we are not procreating as we once did. It has nothing to do with carbon and everything to do with microplastic pollution. The entire world is addicted to plastics, and the harm has already happened.

Exo’s provide the only long-term solution!

This is nature’s way of preventing a form of human eradication of all humanity. Exo’s will allow humanity to safely continue at low population levels. Humanity is particularly injured by microplastics

Exo’s also take a Joe Average guy like Tom, and turn them into a brilliant thinker, or at least one that can see things with clarity. Better yet, he can act to make things better.

Getting a woman pregnant meant babies that started out with Exo’s. Any woman that has Exo’s spreads them faster than a single person like Tom can. The average woman currently has more sex partners than the average guy. They also kiss other women often. Any woman with Exo’s spreads it through men and women.

Because Tom leaves many casual hook-ups pregnant with his babies, he and Drozul develop an anonymous method to support the mothers of Tom’s children. Debit cards are sent to the recipients of Tom’s blessings, i.e., his baby-making services.

Many of the hook-ups do not remember Tom at all. The hook-ups become “muddled” by his hormones at first meeting him. The day after, those women do not remember having sex with Tom. The imagine it was a a dream lover, and not real.


Chapter 1

Start - Tom Reaches Burnout

Things went along very well in Ft. Lauderdale for me and my women over the next almost 20 years.

Wanda ended up not moving in with us. She wanted to stay in her own place to raise her children. I paid her child support, which allowed her to hire another woman to help at her seamstress store and let everyone live a better lifestyle.

Wanda visited often to get her booty calls taken care of.

I continued to stick my cock and tongue into every female that crossed my path. Being close to a popular International airport with several world-famous beaches nearby, many pretty women were readily available. They came from all over the country. Many were from other parts of the world. I made good use of those young women.

South Ft. Lauderdale Beach Boulevard has dozens of restaurants, surf shops, and other places where I can easily pick up tourist women. It soon became impossible for me to keep track of them all.

My hormones and ability to muddle a woman made picking them up easy. I just got near enough for them to sense my hormones. I would touch their arm and whisper, “Hello darling, kiss me.” Then, I could escort them to a hotel or motel. I could even pick up two or three women at the same time.

As time went on, I did not pick the women willy-nilly. Drozul and his team would select likely candidates and present them to me. If I agreed to the woman or women, I would be directed to them.

Drozul had Ships-beings create an android app for me to track all the fine pussy I was tapping into. I needed to fuck some women and also knock many of them up. That required a specialized app to keep track of my cum-ings and go-ings. I supported my progeny financially.

I dipped my wick in many a fertile woman. I did it as often as I could until each of them dropped an egg and they became pregnant. Many times, we would cause an egg to drop. My Exo’s and AI could prompt an egg to drop.

I may visit each woman until Drozul and I are sure she’s pregnant. Keeping track required the improved dating app tied to the Heillizdt mother ship. The ever-present invisible micro-drones informed me if any of my past lovers were nearby. Every woman I fucked was tagged and tracked.

I swear my cock has spent more time inside one vagina or another than it has been out in the open air. Even with that much fun and the constant traffic of different women throughout my life, it became too much of the same-o; same-o. Even unlimited young pussy gets old after two decades of it.

We concentrated on older teens and women in their 20s, who are in their peak fertile years. These young females were also harder for an old geezer like me to put up with. Mentally, I really am a man in my mid-60s.

My business life was boring, too. My Ford dealership empire grew year after year with seemingly minor participation on my part. I made it easy to buy a car, and people seemed to appreciate that.

Our dealership succeeded where most others floundered. My success allowed me to buy a few failing dealerships until, after a while, I had several. Over the following years, I bought or built even more. There were so many that I had to create an overarching organization to manage and oversee my empire.

As for my pursuit of fucking, I often picked young professional American women to impregnate whenever I could. After that, I went after women from other countries. My primary target age was 18 to 35. Women at their peak fertility.

I fucked a lot of average women, 5’s and 6’s, and on up, even the occasional 4 or 3. I had never been a snob. I enjoyed variety. You never know when a might have a snapping pussy, or a lesbian roommate that she shares.

I was guided by the Heillizdt in making my partner choices. We did not stick to the elite intelligentsia, fearing that might stagnate the human genome.

I found all women moved up the beauty scale one or two levels after my first foray into their pussy. They got the Exo boost to health, beauty, and greater intelligence and common sense.

Young men seem preoccupied with beauty. I found those low-numbered gals were, by and large, the sweetest girls or women; most were much kinder people than the real pretty ones.

American women competed for the top couple percent of men, but unfortunately, they were usually unsuccessful. Their target was tall, dark, handsome, and very rich. So many women thought they were a 10, but unfortunately, most were not that desirable. Its more than about beauty. It was sometimes about the willingness to get along. It was about reliability and loyalty.

Over 85% of the wealthy, good-looking men were happily married to hot women. Duh!

The other 15% of men saw no need to buy the cow to get the milk. They are inveterate bachelors for life, the lot of them.

That made professional American women a target-rich environment for me. As desperate as they were in their 30s, they were easy prey. I look like I have money, I’m a big guy, and I have good looks. I look exactly like their intended demographic: a hot, rich guy.

Picking an over 30 professional woman was so easy it was pathetic. They were desperate. They were used to a varied sex life.

Most of these women became one-nighters for me. I left them befuddled so they don not remember me the next day. They are the ones who get a letter with an untraceable debit card to support my offspring.

Is that cold? I don’t think so. I have watched this class of women crush many men.

There was a deeper ulterior motive in picking them. They often smartened up as they got their dose of common sense from the Exos. They would then tell other women about embracing a professional life instead of having a family.

Putting off child-rearing until too late in life is a significant mistake. Face facts: Men are interested in fertile young women. Our sex drive is directly related to procreation. Women’s drive is to catch partners.

Older single and childless women end up sad, alone, and miserable after being a professional type for years; they have let erode their breeding capabilities.

At times, I would even go out with even older women. Some were fertile into their fifties. Talk about a thankful woman. These were the horniest of the horny. More than any other women, they appreciated a good fuck and a baby. Exo’s increase their health and allow them to carry the baby safely. They look and feel healthy and younger again. Many of them start life all over again.

Drozul informed me that Exos lasted around 75 years. Most of my former women would live for around 100 years before their Exos quit. They looked and felt great for much longer than the average gal.

Since I was often brought in and upgraded, my Exos were periodically replaced with new ones. The women who stayed with me became effectively immortal. We were all getting newer Exo’s.

One of Drozul’s ideas was that my country needed more women with common sense. Nature decreed humanoids should have two people of the opposite sex. Nature’s purpose was and is to create babies. Families without fathers had become an abysmally bad social experiment.

Over the years, I fucked thousands of those professional women. Women can raise children alone if they have sufficient common sense and intelligence. Exo’s provided that boost for them. The women passed Eco’s onto their close partners. Their parents, siblings, and friends at church. Exo’s were being spread like wildfire.

Exo’s were acting like a slow-moving epidemic.

In the past, raising families without a father created children who too often did not complete school; they were often lazy, that made them less intelligent, willful, and eventually not willing to take a regular job. Worse, many became prone to a life of crime and drugs.

That was why I insisted on properly supporting single women. Most families today are headed by women because of divorce. My baby’s mothers got my financial help. My mothers were well above average mentally, and their children were, too. Because of this, they did not suffer the problems of the typical average woman with no husband.

My women would be better looking and intelligent enough that most of them found a man and kept him happy. It seemed that my women had hypersexual needs. They never said, “Not tonight, dear, I have a headache.”

I also enjoyed a lot of international ladies. They were easy to pick up. I had kept the rooftop penthouse at the beach-side hotel. I picked up many good-looking and intelligent international women around Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Sometimes, I took them out sailing. Sometimes, they met me and my three women, Connie, Jenny, and Jade, and would follow us home to my house so we could all enjoy them for a time.

Drozul and company filmed, edited, and transmitted whatever I did into the cosmos. I had billions of followers who watched me from all over the galaxy. They watched me all day, every day. Their dismal lives were pushed away while they watched my exploits and enjoyed the feelings through the Heillizdt sensual link.

Zofia could drop an egg any time one was present. Birth control usually a hormone that tricks the womans body into thinking it is pregnant. My Exo’s could circumvent their hormones inside them almost instantly and have them on their backs for me. Their legs would be wide open in invitation. I would poke deep into their pussies and fill them with my baby-making jizz.

I guess you could say I took unfair advantage of thousands of women. In reality, we know every woman became delighted with their results. They all got to have orgasms. They performed their duty to humanity, providing the next generation with healthy, intelligent children.

Their health had become outstanding, and they were sharper mentally. They had their new babies that their body had been demanding from them for years. They led fulfilled lives. Drozul’s people kept track of every baby’s mommy and how they were doing.

Best of all, they all received a longer, healthier life, or it all would have been morally a big problem for me.

One side effect was that when a woman that had a venereal disease, it did not matter. I was protected, and they would be healed overnight. I was stomping out VD.

Of the ones I did not impregnate, each and every woman had orgasms, usually multiple orgasms. I did not impregnate married women or women that were engaged. Some were quite eccentric or bizarre, those outliers I left utterly alone.

For a surprisingly large number of women, I provided their very first orgasm. There were physiological and sometimes psychological reasons that many of them could not orgasm. The Exo’s fixed most of those upon penetration or soon after. Almost all were multi-orgasmic when I was done with them.

In my mind, I loved what I did. Think about having the ability to really enjoy every orgasm like a 20-year-old for the rest of your life. I was spreading this almost worldwide.

One early issue we had was communication with non-English speakers. I learned my AI could interpret well enough that I could stumble through the seduction phase well enough to dip my wick. Many visitors spoke enough English that we could get by.

The problem with many women’s ability to cum, was that women had been used by men that did not do the job adequately. The females had not been pleasured long enough to orgasm. The men fucked them but either did not know how to get a woman off or didn’t care much if they did. I’ll never understand why we don’t teach this shit in high school. We don’t even teach women how to cook or keep house anymore.

Shit. Men don’t even get shop class anymore, either. What will we do when all the guys who built our country died. When the guys that installed and connected our plumbing and wiring die off, it all comes to a halt? Who will restore our infrastructure? We have become stupid as fuck.

By our estimates, over 1/3rd of the women I took to bed had not orgasmed until the time I fucked them. Many had faked orgasms. Some were really quite good at faking an orgasm.

Of course, I knew when they did that. I had sensors that told me who was naughty and who was not. I never discussed it with the women; I just fixed them so they could have one, and they soon did! Then I repeated until I felt they were happy.

I was so popular on the Entertainments channels that Drozul became filthy rich with his company. He got carte blanche to do anything he wanted regarding Earth #23. Anything.

He now has a newer, much more extensive, and improved ship with dozens of new concubines and wives. He had more engineers and techs that made everything more manageable for me and our mission. He made numerous changes to my sailboat and the house.

Drozul’s ship had relocated nearby on a desert island in the Bahamas. The invisible and repulse modes kept people and airplanes away from the area. The funny thing is, I visited him there several times, and most of his Heillizdt women now sported small boobies. It had become a Heillizdt fad of sorts. Heillizdt females only have nipples.

Drozul’s women would drag him outside to the beach and they would swim together in the surf while naked. He had become a hedonist. It was easier for the Heillizdt to support me from nearby. He told me he didn’t know how he had existed without the enticing bouncing boobies all around him.

When I got bored, I would take a sabbatical with my women. My sailboat, “Nauti Buoy,” was early on given an extensive overhaul. The drive train was replaced with two large electric motors. The diesels were gone. She got new carbon fiber masts, boom and sails. The interior was upgraded a few times as we evolved different ways of doing things. Nauti Buoy had a powerful electrical unit that drove her fast.

During a regular maintenance pullout, the props were changed to bigger ones. They are of the new, improved toroidal types. Of course, Drozul had his own source for improved alien-designed toroidal props. They are faster, a little more powerful, and much quieter. The boat now did well over 20 knots in decent seas. She could go up to 25 knots in calm seas. Sweet.

We used Nauti Buoy to mostly tour around the Caribbean and the Eastern side of South America. We have sailed to Europe and Hawaii many times. We even made it to the Far East and the French Polynesian islands.

Often, I would have my jet moved nearby if I needed it. That was mostly a load of BS. It allowed Bob and CeeCee Baxter to enjoy their own international travel. We often stayed at the same places and ate with them. They stayed childless. They seemed too involved with each other to want children to intrude on their self-indulgent existence.

That way, the two of them would get to see different places and people. I’d only used them professionally to fly once Ford started urging me to take over their failing dealerships. With Drozul a portal away, my actual airplane travel became rare. Connie & Jenny used them later on more than I did. They were running my empire. I was busy fucking as many as I could.

On paper, I had hundreds of millions. I secretly owned many banks now and was the single richest billionaire in the world. Luckily for me, nobody knew any of that.

Since other people’s cameras were always unable to film or follow me, this came in handy a few times when I ended up in gnarly areas.

Elliot Ford continued doing great. It grew by leaps and bounds. Ford started offering me dealership takeover rights for nearby bankrupt Florida dealerships. They did this first in Florida, then later throughout the southeast.

Some of the failures were caused by the E-car screwup. Nobody was willing to pay for a vast charging infrastructure, and it fizzled away. The government supplied little money for the electrical grid. Nuclear power was frowned upon. We did not generate more power. Nobody wanted to pay for new charging stations. So that became a place where you waited a long time to recharge. Not fun on a trip.

The government kept pushing it, and most American kept resisting buying E-cars. They seriously did not work well anywhere it snowed. In hot areas like Florida and the Southwest, the need to cool the batteries and the vehicle occupants drained much of the battery’s range.

Eventually, I ended up with dozens of Ford dealerships. I had regional offices for each state that kept track of their local dealerships.

Drozul developed his own HR department, so anyone we hired for a crucial company position was thoroughly vetted. When I got a new dealership, new hires were referred to Drozul’s Heillizdt HR folks. Existing people were also vetted. We started out knowing who was good and who were dregs.

The new stores could call, fax, or email my HR headquarters. The new dealerships and regional offices did not know that they were talking to small yellow concubines with vivid green hair. These conks lived on a spaceship parked on a sandy island in the Bahamas. Drozul’s HR was flawless.

Sometimes, my gals or I needed to dip into the minds of key employees. Nobody stole from us, and nobody went and did their own thing. If they tried, our data numbers soon let us know there was an issue, and we would investigate and fire the miscreant or miscreants.

We owned dealerships in every big southern city. Treating people fairly seemed to attract car buyers to our stores like crazy. Suddenly, honesty and integrity were becoming a thing.

It made many other dealerships adopt similar methods, though many of them soon failed at it. They could not escape the pain of letting go of their larcenous sales people. Many were very senior sales people and the managers and owners balked when the unhappy sales people kicked up a fuss.

Meanwhile, the size of my holding corporation just got bigger every year. The headquarters building was a block large and six stories tall.

Early on, I’d set up the holding corporation to separate Elliot Ford from the rest of the dealerships. This protected any part of any corporation from any one problem child.

There were a couple that could not be saved. Usually, this was at an older, more run-down location. Building a new location a few miles from the old was usually cheaper and more effective. Location, location, location as they say.

Occasionally, a factory or mine would shut down, decimating a town. Many people moved elsewhere, and those dealerships died outright. I made out transferring the remaining vehicles and employees to another area. Waste not, want not.

I was making billions from the dealerships alone. Drozul’s day trading was still incomprehensibly successful. The dealerships did not compare to the day trading. Drozul’s advanced tech did much of it. It drove several arms of the government crazy. They could not get near the companies and corporations he’d set up.

Connie was my legal wife and the company CEO, and Jenny was the CFO of Morgan Enterprises. Jenny legally changed her last name to Morgan. The two of them ran the whole Ford shebang for me, which is how I got to take leave.

Connie and jenny were happy between the four kids my first group of family women had and their professional work. I would get back to my girls after my break; we were essentially immortal after all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.