Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Wanda said, “I am not a pushover, but have grown more worldly. I have needs. I took a lover for a time.”

That’s when we stopped talking. She must have had enough of that. She leaned forward and started rubbing her tits back and forth on my chest as we moved together.

At the same time, she started rotating her hips and clamping down on me again. My poor pecker was being churned like a machine was working on me. My chest loved being in close contact with those perfect big tits that were in constant contact.

I knew Wanda was starting to get there when she sat up, panting and moaning. She churned on me and continued pushing down hard for some time.

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHhhh, Tom, OOOOHHHhhhh,” she squealed as she came hard, very hard. Her cunt was so tight it hurt.”

Her clamping down, along with hearing her excitement, made me cum reflexively along with her. I’d had no choice.

“AGHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

She fell on me and lay there getting her breath back. I felt her hot, damp body all up and down my own. We were soaked. Usually, that is uncomfortable, but I liked this woman a lot. Her enthralling fragrance was in my nose, so I stayed inside her, still hard. Her cunt was still trembling and shivering on me. It kept me interested in more.

She noticed and said, “How old are you? You look twenty-ish, but this is not your first time; damn, but you’re still hard inside me.”

I said, “I am, actually, closer to fifty than I am to twenty.”

She said, “There is no way you can be fifty.”

I said, “Have you been celibate for some time? Did you not find me uncharacteristically enthralling? I am willing to bet you never before bedded a man so soon after meeting him.”

She said, “Goodness, no! YES, you’re right. I have never been this way about any man. I’m forty-two. You are my third lover—ever.”

I said, “Would you like to look younger? If you could, what age would you pick?”

She said, “What a strange question. Knowing what I know now, I think twenty-five would be a good physical age. That would make me old enough to have some maturity but nowhere near middle age. I could make a better life if I could start again knowing what I know at my age.”

I asked, “If you could have a baby now, would you?”

She said, “Yes, of course. Women are born into having children and helping them grow into proper adults. Without that, I have always felt like I was still running away from home. Not marrying Johann had a very high price to pay. I know it’s stupid, but I feel guilty about being childless. It’s like I was being punished for running away. My inability to get pregnant has been a burden; I physically can’t have babies.”

I sent, “Drozul, can her plumbing be fixed?”

He sent, “Very east. Say the word.”

I sent, “Go ahead and fix her plumbing. Have her body regress to twenty-three over the next few months so she gets fewer questions. Make the bare area on her labia permanent. Set her face at 30 years old for now.”

He sent, “She wears clothes every day. Nobody sees her body. Why not regress her physical age now? It will not make a difference. It’s her face they see every day.”

I sent, “Alright, tighten her up. Change her areolas so they have a light pink shade. The pure white coloring when she is unexcited is just too odd. I don’t care for it. Make them pink up more when she gets excited.”

She said, “Where did you go, Tom? You were off in la-la land for a second?”

I said, “I was working on your body. By morning, you will feel more energetic, and your complexion will be young-looking. Over the next couple of months, your face will slowly turn back in age. The years will melt away. You will look and feel much younger and healthier.”

I said, “Then, your lady parts will also be repaired. If you don’t want a baby, you should get on birth control. If you do want a baby, do it very soon. I have no idea how many eggs you have left in your ovaries.”

She said, “My goodness. That’s a lot to swallow and a bit personal.”

“Like being here with my cock luxuriating in you is not personal,” I chuckled as I moved my cock inside her.

I sent, “Connie, please come upstairs.”

We soon heard footsteps. Wanda tried to get up.

“Stay, please.”

Connie came into the room.

I asked Connie, “How old are you, dear?”

She said, “I’m thirty-nine, Tom, you know that?”

Connie looked at Wanda questioningly, “Was Tom any good,” as Connie smiled at Wanda?”

Wanda looked confused, “Um, yes. Are you actually thirty-nine years old? That’s hard to believe.”

She said, “I can show you my license. It’s all Tom’s doing. He has a way with women. Did you not figure that out?”

Wanda said, “I think I am beginning to be a believer.”

Turning towards me, Connie said, “Ta-ta now. Jade and I are busy hanging curtains if you need me, Tom.”

I said, “Thank you, dear, goodbye.”

Wanda said, “Bye.”

I rolled us over and started to move in, Wanda.

I said, “Less talk, more action.”

She said, “You have two women?”

I said, “Three, actually. I have three ladies living with me right now. One is Connie Hunter, another is Jenny Alba, and lastly, there is Jade Wei.”

She said, “Three? They all let you fool around like this?”

I said, “Connie said it. I have a way with women.”

She asked, “How do you get away with that?”

I kept fucking and chuckled as I said, “You mean three women? I am what you would call a true alpha male. We alphas are extremely rare. I can easily seduce a woman. They all want to be with me almost on sight. My three gals allow me any sexual activity. They know I need it. They are not jealous; that’s part of my being an alpha. It’s all a matter of my hormones. Did you not feel confused when I touched you?”

She said, “Now that you mentioned it, I was slightly foggy.”

I said, “You were quite bewildered. If you don’t get quiet now, I will bite your nipples until you behave for me. I plan to enjoy you very much.”

She said, “OOOhhhh, that would be different; bite them please.”

In answer, I started humping into her more firmly. I made sure I made rigorous contact with her clit on every stroke. My cock slid into her womb every time.

She muttered, “What the?”

I just kept fucking her. She had got off earlier without taking me all the way in. She’d done that by being positioned high. This was much more fun for me.

“Damn, Tom. OOOOHHHhhhhhhhhhhh, Eeeeee ... Uh, uh, uhhh.”

She had me cumming along with her.

“Ahhhhhhhh...”

I slid sideways. I took most of my weight off of her, still plugged in and enjoying the aftershocks from her cunt on my cock. We lay there both, getting our wind back, dripping.

Wanda said, “OK, now I am a believer. Both times that I came, I felt you squirt deep inside me as I was coming. That’s not normal.”

“I said, “I never claimed I was normal.”

We talked for a bit, and I learned a little about her. I had feelings for her. She’s a genuinely sweet lady. Eventually, we broke apart. She then continued her measurements and left.


I had just finished another bout with Chantalle. I was beginning to wonder if Chantalle was desiring a longer relationship. She was not clingy, but she did like fucking me. I dressed her, and she quickly cleaned the room before leaving.

Wanda called me early the following day and let me know she had already seen significant differences in her looks. She was pretty happy.

“Tom? Were you serious about my ability to have a baby now?”

I said, “Yes, dead serious. If you have more sex, you will soon be quite pregnant. In a few days, you will look and feel about twenty-three or four in looks, except in your face. You have few eggs left, and you will be fertile. The visual face changes are set to slowly regress, so people should not notice your age rolling back.”

She said, “Where are you? I need to talk to you face-to-face.”

I gave her the hotel address.

I took a quick shower and put on a hotel robe.

The front desk called about Wanda arriving, and I told them to send her up.

I opened the door to her knock. She looked into my eyes, liked my smile, and embraced me. She ran her hands inside my robe, and it opened to her. She grabbed my ass cheeks in her hands.

She said in wonder, “So, that was not a dream. We made love for hours, and I am all healed now? I saw the changes in my body.”

“I said yes. I would not toy with someone that way. That would be cruel.”

She said, “Yes, you do come across as very serious.

She paused, “If I can have babies now, I should not miss a moment. I thought about this half of the night. I need to get pregnant as soon as possible.”

Drozul injected, “Here it comes...”

She continued, “The thing is, I am only intimately connected with one man right now, you. Almost exclusively, I deal with women. I know no man besides you who would be a good candidate to father my baby. So, you are the best candidate for manhood I have encountered. Why not you?”

I said, “So, are you proposing I father your first child?”

She looked down, looked me in the eye, and said, “Yes, please. Otherwise, I might miss this opportunity, Tom. I NEED to get pregnant as soon as I can. The clock is ticking loudly. I feel it in my gut.”

“Drozul?”

He sent, “Yes, we heard. Zofia is right now releasing an egg for you and Wanda.”

I drew her into my arms for Wanda’s answer and whispered in her ear, “Of course. Should we start now? There’s no time like the present. We must make love often and at least daily until we know you are pregnant. Do you agree to these strenuous demands?”

Wanda melted into me and clutched me tightly to her.

She whispered, “With all my heart and soul, dear.”

Uh-oh. I may just have gathered another woman.

I took her by the hand into the bedroom. Connie and Jenny were off doing errands for the house, so we were alone. Wanda and I took one piece of her clothes off at a time as we watched each other. My robe had somehow slipped off on the way into the bedroom. She had gazed longingly at my rampant cock.

She was even more beautiful today. Her face appeared younger and more feminine; she looked youthful, and the care lines disappeared. The gap between her front teeth was lessened.

Wanda constantly smiled, as she knew she was more beautiful now. She became a lot more seductive.

When she took off her bra, and I saw her large breasts, they took my breath away. They were more buoyant compared to yesterday. They were obviously higher and tighter. Her almost colorless areolas were now pink and obviously excited. Her wrinkly, stout nipples called out to my balls. My god, she is something to see now. I smelled her essence. She’s seriously primed to fuck me, alright.

After she was completely stripped, she turned around so I could see all of her. I answered her wordless question by waving my cock up and down at her in salute. She was muscular and stout, but every bit of her body was curvy and feminine.

“Wanda, you are indeed a beautiful woman who has come into her own. This is it; we will start making a baby today. Are you sure you want one from me?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.