Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 28

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Talking to the pool guy, I said, “Well, let me go inside and see how far they got.”

He pool guy said, “Yes, sir, Tom. We’ll get your pool back in shape.”

I went inside and walked around, and The kitchen was bare to the walls. You could see the bare sheet rock where the cabinets had been. All you saw was where the cabinets used to be. Telltale water pipe ends were sticking out of the wall. A rag was stuck in the sewer trap pipe.

I checked the three bathrooms, and the cabinets were also missing. The cabinet people were long gone. They may have finished their removals last night. The painters were putting up plastic over windows and floors and taping it. One guy was dragging in a big compressor and hoses. They were close to starting.

I got in the car and headed for the boat. As I drove along again, I marveled at all the ritzy houses with yachts parked next to them. I grew up in a different kind of Florida. It is one where people have values, not where people value things. Working class vs. the rich. Somehow, I’m one of the rich now. Until now, I’d heard Drozul talk about it, and it didn’t quite sink into my thick skull. I had money to do anything I wanted.

This, THIS, was a whole different world of wealth. The truly shocking thing was how fucking many people in the US, there are, that are this fucking rich.

I got to the boat and walked around. It all looked very good. Evidently it had been washed by the yacht club.

“Naughty, how’s it hanging, bud?”

It said, “I’m inside a frick’in laptop body, dude. How you think it’z hanging?”

I said, “You need to lay off American entertainment. Uh, did you imply you could be put into a body?”

“Sure. You have an AI in your head. Did you forget Zofia? After you got me, you hardly ever talked to Zofia again, but Zofia’s up there in your head and still working for you. Zofia and I talk on our own channel, Zofia’s a little miffed at you, but it plugs along, keeping you safe. It calls Drozul or me all the time, when it needs to.”

I said, “Why didn’t Drozul put you into a human body?”

It said, “Maybe because he doesn’t have one lying around?”

I said, “There’s Jade.”

It said, “I guess he could do that, but she already has an AI now, plus, she’s your concubine. It’s a different type of AI. It might be confused to be inside a female that you have sex with. I’m not a young AI, and I’m unsure I could make that change. Then, if I walk off the boat with you, the boat has no security. Naa, I’m not ready to have sex and stuff with you.”

Drozul jumped in, “Jade is finished and waiting for you to collect her. I don’t remember you checking in with the pilots. I guess you got caught up in things. It would be best if you did that. Sit down at Naughty, and let me show you what she looks like.”

I sat, and Naughty popped up a virtual screen showing a sleeping woman lying in a cot.

I said, “She’s charming. I like her, except she looks too perfect. Her face and everything else is perfect. She’s spooky looking or almost nonhuman, to look that flawless.”

I continued, “Tell you what, randomly make every tenth hair on her head brown rather than black. All one color like it appears now, makes her look like she’s wearing a wig. It’s too perfect. Then, add dimples that are similar but not exactly alike. Oh, and change the areola on the left boob to slightly oval-shaped. Leave the rest of those boobs the way they are; they look awesome. I can’t wait to get my hands on them.”

Drozul said, “Well, that will be done in an hour. Do you ever plan on bringing her to you?”

I said, “Drozul! Christ, it’s not like I have not been busy.”

He said, “OK. it’s OK. I will have the drone deliver her to you at the hotel late this evening. It will lower her to you just east of the pool. Nobody will see you or her, let alone the drone.”

I said, “I know you said humans and cameras can’t see us there. How is that being done?”

He said, “We have a device that creates visual and sonic fields. They reflect a version of what the area typically looks and sounds like. It uses a power field and photons and vibration. It’s low power, but it’s effective.”

I said, “One last thing, I want Jade temporarily infertile. I can already see it in Connie’s eyes and Jenny’s. They are getting the desire to nest and have babies. It might be because they are picking out the stuff for the house. I could have screwed up by allowing that. In other words, they are thinking of children. Someday, maybe, but not right now.”

I said, “Someday, I will become bored of them. They can have kids then. I hope Jade scrambles them a little if she is more attentive to me. I do not want the everyday hassle of dealing with kids yet, even my own. You don’t own kids. By their very nature, they own you. They own you for decades. Don’t get me wrong, because I do love little kids. It’s adolescents and teenagers that I find disagreeable.”

He said, “Yes, we have a crèche where they go when leaving the nursery. Unfortunately, you won’t have that option. Your problem is you wanted the women to fit in, so they got to keep most of their memories and mannerisms. That includes the proclivity to give birth.”

I said, “Ya, I’m also not looking forward to the smell of sour milk, spit-up, and baby shit. My parents had a little sister when I was nine. I found all that baby hoop-to-do disgusting. We had a small house, and you could not escape her crying. Jesus, the crying. What a constant noise source she was.”

He said, “I can change their hormones so they don’t think about babies. The issue is that it will weaken their desire to mate with you. They may just lay there when you screw them. It’s tied in with their desire for sex.”

I said, “We don’t want that. I like women that want to fuck at the drop of a hat. If I had to go cold turkey now, I would hate it. No, I’ll put them off. They can have kids later. They are almost immortal, so there is no hurry.”

He said, “Well, there is an issue. Women are born with all their eggs. They run out of eggs in their late thirties or forties. Then, the baby factory is closed. Men make sperm their entire lives.”

I said, “Well, I’ll let them have babies before their eggs are all gone. Then, I will spend all day at work to get away from the kids. I am a selfish man, Drozul. I look twenty-ish, but in my head, I am an old man who lacks patience with unnecessary noise and stupidity.”

Drozul laughed, “You idiot. Just tell your AI to turn off or mute the sound. It’s the same with your nose. You must have forgotten that. We told you that when we modified your body.”

I said, “Hey, been busy here, very busy. It’s not like it’s a normal function I think of daily.”

He said, “Ya - ya, whatever.”

I said, ‘So, are we done insulting me.”

He said, “Everyone has a boss, someone they got to answer to.”

I said, “Have you met Jenny and Connie?”

He giggled and said, “Bye.”

I drove to the hotel and hung out by the pool for something to do. I sunbathed nude. A little later, the girls jumped in with me. We got some stuff started, but fucking in water washes away the natural lubricant. I took turns entering them alternately and holding them to me. After a bit, they dragged me to bed and had their evil way with me for hours.

Later, we walked the strip, looking at restaurants. I found one that had Oysters Kilpatrick. We went in there, and I had a dozen oysters and a giant lobster on the side. It had tons of garlic butter and great muffins. The girls just had fish. Heathens.

When we returned, Drozul broke in and sent, “Your package has arrived.”

I said, “Oh shit. It skipped my mind that tonight is the night.”

He said, “Walk out there as you are, and we will lower her to the ground.”

I went outside and saw a dangling wire with a basket on the ground and a very pretty Chinese girl asleep in it. Yes, up close, she was even more pretty. I liked her modest changes.

I carried her inside and put her in our bed. I had not had a chance to shower. Walking in Florida in the evenings can get you a little sweaty. I know I was putting off hormones.

I sent, “Drozul, this would be a good time to wake her.”

I heard Jade sigh and waited. Eventually, she opened her eyes and saw me.

“Master?”

For an answer, I leaned over and kissed her. She put her arms around me, drew me down, and kissed me long and tenderly as she inhaled my body smell.

“I am so glad you are my master, you are as beautiful man.”

I said, “Men are handsome, but you are beautiful in every way.”

She squeaked and drew me in for more kissing.

I managed to shed my clothes, and when she nuzzled my shoulder, she started licking me. My sweat is something like an aphrodisiac to her. She had to clean me with her tongue. She bathed my entire body with her little tongue. The excruciating part was when she bathed my cock and balls with her tongue.

Jade’s tits were the best. A pair of high plump C tits. Her areolas are both pink. The tits themselves are substantial. Jade’s skin is baby-soft all over. Her pussy is a delight to lick because she is so responsive. She squeaks and sighs and giggles and has a fun time. They had regressed Jade’s age enough that she looked rather like jail bait. Her pussy is small and dainty, and you want to lick it all day.

We made love several times, and Connie and Jenny joined us in bed later. I saw a newer, bigger than king size bed in my future.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.