Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

As we walked out, I saw a line outside Gladys’s office. That’s one way of clearing out the dead weight. The dealership accountant was at the head of the line.


I drove the new Edge and swung by the hotel. I had the girls come down and meet me. They needed to be a part of this house-buying process. We were ten minutes late getting to the appointment Drozul made for me.

They were both looking hot in their shorts and loose sleeveless tops. It was evident nobody bothered with underwear this morning.

Connie got in front of me after a kiss. Jenny got in behind me and kissed the back of my neck. We used the built-in map program to show us where the house was. We saw many east-west islands containing overly large houses as we approached the property in question. Many have yachts parked next to them.

The land here was described as finger islands. They were made from reclaimed marshland. There were hundreds of these finger islands.

I had looked down at this neighborhood with Google Maps. This area and Miami are very similar. Every wealthy person alive has a house and a yacht here. Most of this area was reclaimed from shallow swamps. I thought Newport was awash with boats.

This area does not have a five or six-month-long Winter season. It’s much more about sailboats up there. There must be thousands and thousands of motor yachts here. Holy shit.

We were on time and actually got there early because traffic was light. We got out of the car and walked through the gate and around the left side, which was facing south. I looked at the state of the seawall that had stopped being rebuilt. It was stopped at the cement pouring stage. The wood forms are discolored with age. It had been at that stage for more than a year.

We walked around back. The pool was dark green with algae and very cloudy looking. Oh great, it’s a neighborhood mosquito heaven. I glanced at the bushes on the north side. We went back out front just as a car pulled in.

A tiny woman got out of a full-size Caddy, and I had a good long look at her legs when she got out. She saw me look and smiled at me. Brown curly hair with maybe a red wash in it. It shone in the sunlight, and her face beamed at all three of us. I saw Jenny kiss her lips.

I said, “Please excuse Jenny; she can’t help herself, she’s Filipino, and they are very affectionate. She rarely meets someone new who is not her instant friend.”

She stood there a second as she endured a mild muddling of her mind. Jenny had touched her arm as she kissed her.

I walked over to her and held my hand out to her. She took it, and I could see a stage two muddle occur. Mine is much more potent than Jenny’s. I kissed her as well. She stepped into me and put her hands around my waist. She is small. She is also a very affectionate woman. She had a tiny pointy tongue and was expert at using it.

Drozul said, “Meet Bethany Harper, your realtor, divorced, no current boyfriend. She is a professional woman with a career, i.e., no time for a full-time man.”

I let myself go with her. She stayed muddled, but I got her inside the house somehow, and the door was closed behind us. The only place I could screw her was the kitchen. I pointed the girls to go in that direction. They cleared a spot on the kitchen island. Good thing I’m fucking tall.

I sat her up on the island and continued kissing her. Jenny pushed her short skirt up and pulled her skimpy panties down her tanned legs. They are a perfect example of mid-30s petite female legs. They are pretty fantastic. I grabbed hold of her ass as Connie opened her white frilly blouse and popped the front closing bra open.

I felt fumbling at my zipper, and my cock was out in the air waving as Jenny pulled my dress pants and boxers to the floor. Connie was massaging Bethany’s diminutive titties to beat hell. Jenny swabbed my cock up and down Bethany’s brown furry slit. She had a lot of fuzzy there, too. It was more like a furry beaver pelt than a vulva.

Bethany and I continued to kiss. With this little tableau frozen, I let the girls continue to ramp Bethany up higher and higher. Since, up to this point, this was almost a rape, I waited until she whimpered and tried to get me inside her. Something was working right as I slowly sank into her.

I went slow, dead slow. I pressed and pressed into her as slowly as I could until I was all in.

Drozul sent, “She is not ovulating. We found she takes birth control pills. This one should be totally safe.”

I sawed in and out slowly. It seemed Bethany was a real kisser. It’s more about the kissing for her than anything. Jenny’s brief smooch had opened up an overly horny and sexually repressed female to a good fuck.

Bethany was a calm woman, and I sensed she was analyzing and memorizing every second of this. I fucked her slowly for a good thirty minutes. I was not in a hurry. Bethany was not hurrying me, so she was OK with the kissing and slow fucking motion I had going.

Connie came around front, and both of my women latched onto one of Bethany’s cone-shaped little titties. Bethany has a large A cup. Might be her titties barely fill a B. They are pretty little things with small tan areolas and itty-bitty nipples.

There are no stretch marks anywhere. Jenny has slid a hand in and is diddling Bethany down below. I was not sure that was helping. Bethany liked me fucking her just as I was. I sensed this was what she wanted more than anything. She had men’s issues. A rash of poor choices and assholes combined.

I was not sure, but I figured she had no kids. I noticed her tits and lower half were uncharacteristically tanned. She either tanned nude or went to a tanning place. Whatever she did, it looked fantastic on her. Her skin is flawless with no stretch marks, I bet there were no kids.

Because of my girls’ Exo’s and how the Exo’s are programmed, my girls can lie in the hot sun all day. It does nothing to their natural skin color.

Connie is an ivory shade of white, and Jenny is a Pacific Islander light tan color all over. Neither has a tan line. That was it, I had been looking at my gals for a while, and neither had tan lines.

Bethany did not have tan lines. She’s tan all over. That was why I barely noticed her all-over tan.

My two girls sucking her titties did it. I felt her cunt start to contract as she got more into the fucking, than she did with more kissing. She stopped kissing me altogether when I felt her little body convulse.

“WHAT??? OH DAMNIT! SHIT! AAAUUUUUHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!”

When she said “SHIT,” her cunt locked down on me, and I dared not move for about two heartbeats.

Bethany was all over that island as her pussy released me, and she continued to cum and cum with a lot of long moans. She flailed, and her tiny pussy tried to snap my poor pecker off. I fucked her until she slowed, and I sensed she needed a break. I stayed right where I was, with my cock buried inside her tiny slice of heaven.

Drozul said, “Over half of the women out there never reach orgasm. Bethany appears to have a small clitoris, which also has a thick hood protecting it. We felt it was small when Jenny was trying to help her get off by frigging her. Her orgasm was as much mental as it was physical.

Drozul sent, “Now that she knows what it feels like, maybe she can have them again. Unfortunately, she needs a well-hung man who can ream her out. You might mention that some way.”

I sent, “Well, I have not cum yet. As soon as I feel she’s ready for more, she gets another chance at cumming. After I come, program her clit to grow and the clitoral hood to shrink so she can enjoy sex more.”

He said, “You should have an open house when you get the house finished. Invite her and a plus one. She lives with her sister, who is also single with no boyfriend. I bet you can get a two-fer of sisters.”

I started kissing her again. The girls pulled my shirt off as they completely removed her blouse and bra. I pulled her chest to me so I could feel her titties against me. We were now in a close clinch, and I just moved back and forth a slow inch at a time. I was in no hurry. My Exo’s have given me control. I could not have done this before.

I noticed my coming was more controlled lately than before I met Drozul and company. Since the Exo’s kept carpet rash from hairy pussies from hurting me, a long slow fuck was more desirable. My balls had a good long time to work up a thick, chewy load of jizm.

I say chewy because long, drawn-out fucks mean my cum comes out like strung-together paste. It’s barely a liquid at all. My cum is more intense when this occurs. My prostrate works very hard to deliver my cum through my long cock and all the way into a woman’s womb.

I kept my cock in the exact right place for me. My glans was passing just in and out of her cervix a little bit. I imagined it going flub-flub-flub every time I went in an inch or back an inch.

Bethany whimpered and sobbed quietly as her body began to shake hard. Connie’d pinched her little nipples hard. Bethany thrust her pussy at me hard and quivered there for several moments. I felt her little pussy fluttering and clamping on me.

I looked down at our connection and decided to pump my own stuff into her womb. I had a long, drawn-out cum that was more enjoyable after the lengthy session with her. Then, there is the new pussy factor. I always enjoy a new pussy.

Bethany is a little fox with her pretty curls and petite body. When I stopped, I noticed she was lying back and had her eyes open, and besides breathing, she was pretty out of it. I waved a hand in front of her face. Her eyes barely tracked my hand.

I heard clothing rustling behind me as Jenny stripped quickly. I pulled out of Bethany’s now motionless pussy and helped Jenny up on another counter. I plugged myself right into her and started pounding into her. Jenny’s pussy was shorter by a couple inches. I had to control my depth more with her than with Bethany or Connie. I hammered Jenny home to two cums.

When I finished with Jenny, I turned towards Connie. I removed my shoes and pants entirely and dipped myself into Connie’s hot box. Poor Connie had watched me fuck other females for close to two hours now. She came in no time flat. I kept at it, and minutes later, she had a second. Only then did I refocus on the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.