Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 25

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I said, “Look, Nelson. Many of those are good people. Only a couple took real advantage of you. The payroll lady has to know where the rotten apples lay. She sees their paychecks and could easily evaluate them. You saw that John knew that Miles was a real skunk. He took great pleasure in locking Miles out of the system. Your dealership accountant seems suspicious. He had to know about the shenanigans. He may have been getting money under that table.”

Drozul sent, “I will look into that.”

I sent, “Thank you, I hate a thief.’ Nelson said, “Did you still want that car?”

I said, “Yes, put dealers’ plates on it for tonight; I will give it to Connie to drive. I’ll pay cash for it.”

Connie and Jenny were sitting out of the way, and Connie gave Nelson a little wave.

He made a quick call to have plates put on the car.

I said, “Oh, I’m sorry, I did not introduce my assistants; the blond lady is Connie Hunter, and The dark-haired lady is Jenny Alba. Connie sold her large catamaran to me a few weeks ago. We just sailed it in from Newport, Rhode Island a few hours ago. We are headed to our hotel when we finish here.”

I took one of my business cards and wrote the hotel, room number, and cellphone number.

I said, “You can reach me here for several weeks. I bought a house, but it needs some upgrades. The previous owner left it somewhat deteriorated. Something about a jail sentence and growing pot?”

“Do you have another smaller office near this one? I don’t need one with my name, just a place to meet people privately. If I keep taking over your office, it will be difficult for you to get anything done.”

He said, “We could. Let me be honest. I learned more today about running a business than my five years in college. More even than the years following my dad around, before and after college. I know most of the jobs and the people that work here intimately. I guess I didn’t learn mine.”

“Are you sure? Can we squeeze another desk in here?”

He said, “Yes. It will be here in the morning. I guess you need to move along now and get checked in? It’s getting kind of late.”

I said, “That’s a good idea. You relax tonight. It’s all going to be good again. I will be here a bit and then will disappear. You will have your life back. We settled this year’s account at Ford. We’ll sell some cars and get a better pick next year.”

As I headed out, I heard yelling and saw Miles across the parking lot with a pistol. I did not need to tell the girls. They faded away.

I sent, “Zofia, shield up.”

“Shield up.”

Miles came right up to me, cursing a mile long and flailing away with the gun. I saw my best shot when the gun was pointed away and punched his face as hard as I could.

He crumpled to the ground with a horrific nosebleed. He was out. His head hit the pavement hard. I pulled out my phone and called 911. While it rang, I had Connie come over and put her foot on the gun where it lay; it looked like a small 38.

911 picked up.

I said, “I just had a man attack me with a gun. I need a police car and an ambulance here.”

‘Who is injured, sir?”

“The gunman.”

She started to ask a bunch of questions.

I broke in, “I figure by now that you have pinged this phone and that it is located in the parking lot of Elliot Ford. Have you dispatched the emergency people yet? I am the owner of Elliot Ford. That should be all you need for now. You’re probably supposed to trick me into talking, hoping I will incriminate myself. That’s not happening. I will make my report to the police when they get here. I am unarmed and no danger to anyone.

The ambulance was there fast, and the police drove around for five minutes with sirens blazing. Then, they stumbled upon the Ford dealership. Jesus Fucking Christ! What cowardly idiots?

One good thing was that John came out with a thumb drive. The whole thing was all on the car lot’s camera system.

It took a while. Miles was awake soon after the ambulance arrived. They loaded him on a gurney and strapped him down. He was pretty incoherent.

The cops viewed the video on their car’s laptop, took a few names, the gun and then they disappeared.

It was late, so we took off in the little Edge. I let Connie drive. I stuck the street address in the built-in map software. We were soon there. The hotel concierge service took the car away and gathered our luggage. We formally checked in.

Drozul had us booked into the penthouse. The building was 18 stories high. The top floor was our penthouse. It has a private pool, and our privacy screens surround the penthouse.

Drozul chose that moment to check in with me, “Poor Mr. Miles has passed away. It seems he was full of three different illicit drugs. Then Miles got into an altercation with several orderlies. Then he mixed it up with security guards at the hospital. He had a heart attack. His last BP in the ambulance was 278 over 146. Poor fucker killed himself.”

I said, “Uh-huh. Seems suspicious to me? I wonder who dosed him up?”

He giggled, “Anyway ... Nobody will see you up there in the penthouse. No satellites, planes, or anything. You three have fun.”

Drozul had one more thing to add. “We made an appointment for you at the house at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. The selling realtor will give you the keys and a packet with everything you need for the house. We already signed for it in your name by fax.”

I pulled my clothes off and jumped in the pool.

Connie heard the doorbell and opened it to find Vivian standing there.

I heard Connie say, “We were just about to skinny dip. We have a private swimming pool where nobody can see us. Did you want to see Tom naked? You have not lived until you have seen Tom naked. He’s so hot!”

The women came out, dropped their clothes, and slid into the pool with me. I had my arms on the side and was soaking. It had been a crazy day. Jenny kissed me. When she stopped, Connie kissed me. Vivian came in looking a little frightened, and I pulled her gently to me and kissed her. Vivian has short dark hair and has the olive complexion of an Italian woman. Her breasts were barely a handful, with large areolas and bashful nipples. She had a full bush down below.

I pulled her up onto me, and she opened her legs to my cock and started to move around, feeling what she had to work with, trying to get it captured maybe. She had not seen it yet.

Jenny, ever helpful Jenny, held my cock still so Vivian could get it in her. She stayed back and ran her hands over Vivian’s back and ass. Connie played with Vivian’s nipples. When she got them erect, they were the size of a baby aspirin tablet.

I think Vivian was OD’ed on my hormones all day because she started cuming in no time. Vivian moved on me fast and hard in her delirium but hardly uttered a sound. When she finished, she stayed there, still mounted on me, half dozing.

I saw Jenny move behind her again, and Vivian whined, “Nooooooo...” And she started to fuck me again. Drozul shared a video of Vivian’s backside, and Jenny was rooting a finger up Vivian’s ass. Connie had hold of Viv’s nipples and was shaking them to beat hell.

I felt it coming from below. Vivian was there.

“Yessss ... OhhhYeeeessssss...” she gasped out of breath, “AHHHHHHHHhhhhh...”

I dumped my cum into her. I needed to dump a bunch in her womb. It was the first new pussy for me in a while.

“Oh ya! Unh, unh, unh, I’m cuming inside your little pussy Vivian.”

Vivian shivered, She is just a tiny bit bigger than Jenny, but her pussy is some prime, tight cunt.

Drozul said, “Uhh, Tom? Vivian just ovulated. She dropped one, possibly because she had not been with a man for years. Your hormones are likely partly responsible.”

I said, “Vivian, are you protected?” ( knowing full she was not if she’d ovulated ) She said, “Oh. Should I be worrying?”

I said, “Maybe, maybe not. I am a very fertile man. My whole family is very fertile. There is a chance you just caught a baby here.”

I felt tears on my chest.

She said, “I kinda wanted another baby. I hope I AM pregnant. I love babies, and my Mom loves them, too.”

I said, “Well, that’s good. I have a sense of these things. I had a feeling you just ovulated. If you get pregnant from me, which is a real possibility, don’t worry. I will help you financially.”

She said, “If I am, I’ll be happy and proud to carry your baby. They should be a doozy like you. I have really wanted another one. I have not liked many men since. Well, I was raped when I was a teenager.”

In my head, I heard, “By my cousin” in my mind.

I said, “Well, there is one question that needs to be answered, will the baby be big like me or smallish like you?”

She said, “I don’t care. One more time tonight? I need to get home soon. Mom’s expecting me.”

I nodded, and she started moving on me again. We were still connected.

Connie and Jenny helped her get off again. That was a real tight pussy with them fucking with her while we screwed.

She eventually left, and we moved into the suite, and then both girls took turns with me. I finally went to sleep around one.

I had Naughty wake me up at 6:00. I had a quick swim, combed my hair, and left the girls to sleep in. I got the car and got a sausage, egg, cheese biscuit, and a big coffee to hold me over. I got to Elliot Ford at a quarter till.

Drozul had me enter the office, and I caught Nelson with a big, busty brunette. They were fucking across his desk. I watched silently while they tried to get off, but my presence bothered them.

I said, “By all means, don’t stop on my account. She is one hell of a pretty lady, Nelson. You are a very lucky man.”

I saw the woman’s nostrils widen. I knew she had got a good whiff of my hormones. She put her legs behind his ass and pulled him back into her with more enthusiasm. Nelson started picking up the pace. She was right there along for the ride with him. They had a big mutual cum. They were quiet about it. They stayed that way until they cooled down. I admired her long white legs. She has to be young, as she is serious Dallas Cowboys cheerleader material.

They both quickly dressed, and the room smelled like sex. They were both red-faced. Mostly, it was her sex that had the room smelling so fragrant. Nelson put his desk to rights. I was sporting a good boner myself. The woman was very tall and stacked as hell.

She looked right at my hard cock and smirked. Her tits were at least a D, but they came straight out from her chest and turned up at her nipples. She looked 18 or 19 years old.

I chuckled. “I said, Maybe I should get my own office.”

She said, “Hello, I’m Sam, short for Samantha.” (We shook hands) “I tricked Nelson this morning. I wanted to be found by you. I hope you don’t mind. Someone needs to know we are together. He’s bashful and worries about his Ex. I knew you would be mature about this. You have two women already.”

I said, “Three last night, but who’s counting. It’s not a race. My girls are all worn out and sleeping in today. It’s nice to meet you, Sam. I’m going out and starting my talk. You two coming?”

I went out to the showroom, where everyone gathered in groups. I raised my voice.

“Sorry for this early start. It couldn’t be helped. Yesterday I came here to buy a car. I had my worst experience at a car dealer right here. One of my assistants called my partners, and they looked into Elliot Ford. Push came to shove, and they saw Elliot as a good prospect. Essentially, we bought the dealership with the idea of my turning it around.”

“So, why was my experience here so bad? In one word, I was being hustled. Certain people were trying to hustle me for their own personal gain. I was being kept here against my will. I had cash money in the bank, and these two people were not selling me a car! What is that?”

“Ask yourself this question, if you have money in hand, do you need to borrow money you don’t need or want. That’s a bunch of nonsense. Do you think customers don’t see this rubbish for the foolish absurdity it has become? They have all seen this bullshit every few years when they go to buy a new car.”

I said, “So, I even offered to up the price by adding a second dealer fee and anything else, just get the deal done and to let me leave. But no! We have to dance around doing all kinds of nonsensical steps before I can leave. Theres a script that must be followed no matter what.”

“See, I had just pulled in from several weeks of sailing from Rhode Island. I was bone tired and cranky. In essence, you guys here really sucked. You don’t just suck, you suck bad. You don’t want to sell cars. Each and every one of you knows this hustle has been going on for decades. How do I know that? Almost every car dealer, used car lot, and RV dealer pulls the same crap.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.