Meeting an Alien - Cover

Meeting an Alien

Copyright© 2023 by Duncan Mickloud

Chapter 24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A merchant seaman, Tom, is forced to retire when his ship is sold for scrap. He's a senior ship's engineer. He returns home, buys an RV, and begins an extended vacation across the southern states by going west. An alien had to land in the Arizona desert to make ship repairs. Of course, he has lots of advanced tech on his ship. Tom rescues the alien, a ditz that got himself into trouble. They become fast friends. Our alien, Drozul, does Tom a big favor by fixing a birth defect in Tom. Starts slow

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   First   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

He sent, “The two women you have now are primarily an American and a Filipino. They have concubine leanings overlaying that base foundation. That does not mean they don’t have their own thoughts and feelings.

He said, “Jade, on the other hand, once with you for a few days, will act like my concubines here on my ship do. She will be completely your woman.”

He sent, “Your women are totally yours as well, but they think and feel as to a great extent as they did. Every bit of Jade’s being will be like Jenny’s was that first week or so. She will be 100% keyed to making your existence happy.”

He sent, “You should talk to her like she is a young girl. Be quiet and sweet with her at all times. There is no need for yelling or bullying. She will always want whatever you want anyway. She is much more subservient than Jenny or Connie.”

I sent, “When do I yell or bully females? So Jade will be 100% keyed towards me. How will that go over with Jenny and Connie? Will they be upset with her around?”

He said, “They will be fine with her. A part of the concubine overlay is to get along with other conks. They will be just fine. They will be senior to Jade. They will take her under their wing and teach her her duties. The three will establish a natural pecking order based on time with you. Jenny is senor to Connie, but not by much, whereas Connie is smarter. You don’t pay too much attention to their conversations, do you?”

I sent, “No. I let them express their thoughts and feelings as long as they don’t bicker or fight. I personally hate being bossed around. I treat the girls the same way. They do for me because they want to, nothing more.”

He sent, “Jade will do things for you because she inherently has to. Full concubines exist at our pleasure, in this case, your pleasure. They want you happy, which makes them happy indirectly. They are happy to do it for you. Anything you want, ANYTHING.”

I sent, “This seems more complex than I thought. Here, have a concubine. She will do whatever you want. I didn’t know I needed a technical manual on how to operate a concubine.’

Drozul laughed, “Yes, but maybe it’s more like a basic operator’s manual. Be kind to her; she will always be loyal and kind to you. She will cry and suffer quietly if you are unkind until she returns to your good graces. You may easily overlook her stress.”

I sent, “Unless someone gets in my face, I am kind. If some dolt wants a piece of me, it sucks to be him.”

He laughed, “I think you will have no problem with Jade in those regards. Just know she will probably be touchy and worry about her standing for a few weeks. She may be overly sensitive.”

We broke off our mental conversation as the women were rattling dishes. I got some iced tea and moved to the inside table to eat.

We sailed along for the next day when Naughty notified me we were in for it. We had a line of squalls coming our way. I went out the forward windward door and furled the Genny. I set the stay-sail and adjusted the tracks. Naughty now had more capability with the sails, as they would both auto-tack. The main had always done that, but you can’t do that with the Genny as she’s too big and gets fouled easily on the rigging.

It got bad enough that I had to secure the mainsail and change the stay-sail over to the storm sail. We sailed a while on storm sail alone.

We would be too far out to make it back in, anyway. We set a course direct for South Florida when we’d left North Carolina, so we were well out to sea. It does cut hundreds of miles off the trip. We were currently several hundred miles out from the US.

For two days, we put up with the heavy seas. The squalls were gone in a day, but it took the ocean a while to calm down. I was sure glad we didn’t get seasick; Exo’s help there a lot. All the motion does wear you out.

I reset the mainsail and eventually changed from the storm sail to the Genny when the winds became gentle enough. Then the wind fell more, so we used the Reacher for the last two days before getting to Ft. Lauderdale.

Before we got near the entrance, I started the electric motors and furled the Reacher. I moved the boat to the original yacht club that Drozul had arranged for us. I had to see where we were going.

I would not just show up at a strange house and tie up. We had yet to buy it. I needed to contact the realtor about that.

We tied up at the yacht club. Naughty did an excellent job of coming in slowly. I had an Uber waiting for us. We each had a small bag of clothes to last us a day or so.

I told the Uber driver, “Please take me to the nearest Ford dealer.”

He said, “Are you sure that’s the dealer you want. None of us locals buy from them. He will not cover any warranty work. If they take something in, it will sit for weeks or months before they get around to it.”

I said, “OK, take me to a good dealer. Here’s a little something for the good advice.” I handed him a $20.

We got to a dealer near I-95, and I paid him a 20% tip on the debit card on top of the $20 in cash.

We walked in carrying bags, so the salespeople did not know what to do with us.

She said, “I can help you, sir, I’m Vivian.”

“You certainly can, and you look like a Vivian, I said as I took her hand, and she muddled appropriately for me.

I gave her lips a quick peck. I had just licked them. Either way, she was Exo’d.”

Vivian said, “What brings you here today? Do you know what you are looking for?”

I said, “We are just moving into a home here and need a mid-sized SUV. I would preferably like it in white, Florida being so hot and the summers so long.”

She said, “The Escapes are probably too small. You probably don’t want a more sporty model. I have one Edge ST model that has a Star White exterior. It has a bigger engine and transmission, so it’s a bit more money. The base model starts at 42 thousand plus. This one is 14 thousand dollars higher than the base.”

I said, “What engine is in it? I don’t want a pint-size engine?”

She said It is a 2.7 liter V-6 with a nine-speed automatic. It has a tan leather interior.”

I said, “Good, no tiny four-banger. Can we look at it?”

Vivian said, “Let me get the keys.”

Drozul sent, “Vivian Boyle is a single mother. She is not ovulating. She is a good candidate for a fuck only. It is too soon for you to start raising rug rats.”

I sent, “Uhm, I am not planning on raising any rug rats myself. Maybe in a decade or two. Right now, that would seem to screw up our arrangement. I have at least five years on this contract.”

Vivian returned with the keys and opened the driver’s door for me. Then the girls got in the back. Vivian got in on the passenger side.

I started the car and slowly drove out. It was peppy. I prefer peppy in traffic. Drozul listed the specifications; it has 335 horsepower with 380 foot-pounds of torque. With 3500 pounds empty, she seems excellent for a part-time car here. I know the traffic is rough here.

I pulled back into the dealership. The windows were tinted quite well on the sides and back. I parked it pointed towards the street. I leaned over and kissed Vivian. She wrapped her arms around me and whimpered. We kissed for a couple minutes before I broke us apart.

I sensed inside her. She had been celibate since she was raped by her cousin. Drozul sent, “She’s 27 and has a 9-year-old son. She lives with her mother, who helps her with him.”

Drozul sent, “She keeps it secret, but she’s the best salesman at Elliot Ford because she’s willing to hustle. She has a deal with the new car manager to keep her actual sales results quiet, as most of the other salespeople are men.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.